Unspoken (Sebastian Vettel Fa...

By vebastian-settel

As one of the few women in the male-dominated world, Darcey doesn't go unnoticed, specifically by the driver... More

navy blue // 1
perfect strangers // 2
there she goes // 3
all stars // 4
celebrity bucket list // 5
partying in monaco // 6
fallin' all in you // 7
make it right // 8
birthday surprise // 9
old habits // 10
meet the parents // 11
the truth cuts deep // 12
i'm so tired...// 13
media attention // 14
what a time // 15
what are friends for // 16
singapore nights // 17
memories i have // 18
miracles happen // 19
let you know // 20
getting over you // 21
here we go again // 22
pick your side // 23
defensive // 24
baby scan // 25
chance for us // 26
not the right time // 27
home crowd // 28
back on track // 29
deserving of you // 30
speak soon // 31
thank you // 32
promotion // 33
the life you stole // 34
something's wrong // 35
recovery // 37
just you // 38
my champion // 39
all of you // 40
nightmare // 41
merry christmas // 42
spotlight // 43
christmas with the vettel's // 44
new beginnings // 45

all my fault // 36

2.1K 63 16
By vebastian-settel

"What have you done?" Darcey cried as she saw Sebastian's limp body in Brad's arms. A small trickle of blood still fresh from the harm he had done to the driver. "Sebastian, Seb please no"

"No this is on you, I had no choice" Brad hissed down at the mechanic, as he truly believed she was the cause for all of this. "I'll be back later to clear up this mess"

Once the door had slammed shut, Darcey moved over to Sebastian taking his hand in hers and caressing his cheek. Her panic growing by the second, as she looked for any type of response from her german driver. 

"Please wake up, please I'm begging you" Brad's words echoing in her mind as she choked on her own tears. "I didn't mean for this to happen" She rested her head on his chest, when she felt it rise and then fall again slowly. 

Letting out a pained groan, Sebastian slowly and carefully sat up wincing as every muscle in his body screamed out in pain. He closed his eyes as the pressure began to build across his temple, the headache kicking in. 

Silencing his string of muttered swearwords and irked grumbles, Sebastian warily looked up at his surroundings. 

"Darc" Sebastian whispered, he stopped and stared for a moment as if he was checking he wasn't seeing things. Which to be fair in his state wouldn't be unexpected, as his vision kept coming in and out of focus. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you"

"I'm okay" Darcey whispered, tears forming in her eyes as she saw the one she loved, in pain because of her, "I'm so sorry"

"You've got nothing to be sorry for"

"This is all my fault"

"No, you can't say that" Sebastian argued, "This is all Brad isn't it?" 

Darcey looked up, shocked by Sebastian's tone as he said Brad's name "How did you know?"

"I knew you'd never walk away from all this, not if you had a choice" He stopped and collected his thoughts for a second, "Then I saw your Dad's cap, and a couple of things have been off about Brad lately. I mean I still don't know the whole story but I knew I had to do something"

"What were you thinking? You think he won't hurt you too?" She felt her throat close up as even the thought of anything happening to Seb was too much to bear.  

"I don't care, I couldn't let anything bad happen to you"

"But what about you?" Darcey began to cry, frustrated at the situation they had found themselves in. "What if something happened to you, you're already bleeding"

"It's just blood"

"Yeah this time! God, how could you have been so stupid?" 

"It's not stupid to want to protect the ones you love" Sebastian shouted back, frustrated by Darcey inability to accept any help no matter what. He cooled himself down before continuing "I can't even begin to explain what I'd do for you, I will do anything if it means keeping you safe"

"This is such a mess" Darcey mumbled, Sebastian leant across to tuck some stray pieces of hair behind her ear. Darcey closed her eyes as she melted into his soft touch.

"Whatever this is, we can face it together" Sebastian whispered, "I'm not losing you again"

Darcey sighed, realising that this was probably the last time she will see Sebastian. "I might not get another chance to say this" She paused for a moment, "Ich liebe duch."

Then for a brief moment, they sat in silence just staring at each other until Sebastian broke out in a fit of laughter. Darcey's heartrate increased but not from nerves but rather rage as she failed to see what was so funny. 

"Do you mean, Ich liebe dich?" Sebastian grinned, after he finally managed to compose himself.

"Yeah, that's what I said" Darcey protected, her cheeks growing a deep shade of red as she realised she messed up her big moment. 

"No, it's not" He smirked, "Don't worry, Ich liebe duch immer noch" Sebastian smiled as he leant forward placing a quick but passionate kiss on her lips. He could feel her facial expression soften as she melted into the kiss. But that would soon change as they heard a creak behind them.

"Sorry, am I interrupting something here?" Brad's voice mocked them as they pulled away from each other, reminding them of where they were.  

Sebastian wrapped his arm around Darcey as Brad stepped closer to the pair, while giving Brad a cold hard look warning him not to come any closer. This only made Brad chuckle more, as he crouched down to speak to his sister.

"I'm sorry for the hold-up, you know how much the team love to celebrate after a win" Brad laughed to himself, "Congratulations by the way Seb, it's a shame you're not as good at this whole being the hero thing" He continued to walk around the pair in circles.

"You're so fired once we're out of here" Sebastian hissed, as he watched Brad's every move. 

"What makes you think you're getting out of here" Brad spoke, but this time there was no laugh, no chuckle. He was serious. "You know I can't let that happen, not now"

"But you said" Darcey expressed, panic evident in her voice, "Please I just want this to end"

"Well that was before your little boyfriend here, tried to play hero" Brad whispered, edging too close to Darcey for Sebastian's liking. "So really, you only him to blame" He taunted as he appeared over her shoulder. 

"Keep away from her" Sebastian snapped throwing a punch at the Brad, his fist grazed Brad's jaw, sending him stumbling back. 

"Feeling bold, aren't we?" Brad slammed a fist into the side of Sebastian's head, then grabbed an arm and twisted, sending them to the ground. Brad loomed above him, adding in a couple of kicks for extra measure.

Sebastian let out a groan as he lay on the floor, his face resting on the floor while Darcey moved over to check on her boyfriend. He tried to move, but the hits left him feeling stiff and nauseous. Sebastian began to cough up blood at this point, panic taking over Darcey as she screamed.

"It's me you want, let him go. Please" Darcey begged, "He needs help, I'll do whatever you want. Just let him go, please" For a split second there was a glimmer of guilt in Brad's eyes, but it disappeared almost as quickly.

"It was never meant to be this way, I had it all under control. I had a plan! But like always, you have to come along and ruin all of it" Brad pulled out a gun, pointing it at Darcey. 

"Don't touch her. Don't you fucking touch her" Sebastian screamed, his face covered in his own blood. Sebastian pulled himself off the floor and went to pull her away but he was too late.

Brad used his other hand to pull Darcey away from the driver, dragging her across the room and pulling her into his arms while he held a gun to her head.

"It's time she got what she deserves!" Brad stated through gritted teeth as he held onto Darcey tightly. "Now, don't panic. We don't want to make a scene, do we?" Brad whispered into Darcey's ears while she remained frozen in place and as Sebastian watched, every piece of him broke and shattered into a million pieces. He hated seeing her this way, he would do anything to save her.

Sebastian launched himself at Brad with everything he had, throwing his full body weight at the man while he tried to take hold of the gun in his hand. The men ended up on the floor, while the gun made a loud bang on the metal flooring. Both looked at each other while they scrambled to reach the weapon, screaming and kicking as they went. 

That was when the sound of a gunshot, lead the police to the scene of the crime. The shooting ringing in Darcey's ear as the policemen stormed in, it was like a silent movie where everyone was talking but you couldn't hear a word.

Darcey stepped back as she watched the scene unfold around her, the aftershock setting in now as she realises what had just happened. The police had placed Brad under arrest, while a team of paramedics had already taken Sebastian away for urgent attention. 

She flinched as she felt a presence behind her, "Shit, sorry I didn't think" Heikki expressed as Darcey's heart began to race, she couldn't hold it in any longer. Heikki grabbed her pulling her in to comfort her while she let it all out.

"Shh, you're safe now" Heikki whispered into her hair, "It's over now"

A couple hours past before Darcey was able to visit Sebastian in the hospital, as the police wanted her for a statement along with her own medical checks. It was getting late now and the lack of food and sleep was beginning to get to her.

Seeing him laying in that hospital bed, wires and all Darcey held his hand as she broke down on the side of the bed. She felt his thumb rubbing her hand as she squeezed it tighter, looking up at the driver, her hero. Her saviour. 

"Hey" Sebastian croaked, giving her a week smile. 

"Hey" Darcey replied, crying again but this time they were happy tears. He was okay, he was here with her still after all this. After everything they had gone through. "How are you feeling?"

"A bit rough, but nothing I can't handle" Sebastian smirked, Darcey leant her head on his lap while Sebastian played with her hair "Ich liebe duch" He whispered, grinning to himself.

Darcey turned to face him, scowling at him while he laughed at her reaction, "I'll take it back" She warned, Sebastian frowned before Darcey pulled him in with a deep kiss.

"Ich liebe dich" Darcey tried again, before Sebastian pulled her back in for another kiss. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.6K 2.3K 46
Sebastian Vettel has just come out of a long term relationship. All Daniel Ricciardo wants is his friend to be happy, and figures that what Seb nee...
234K 4.7K 60
It had been 10 years since the last time Valeria had set foot in a kart, or a circuit for that matters. She had grown up watching Formula1 with her d...
110K 2.7K 74
⚠️ Warning, this story contains smut ⚠️ Reunited with her best friends after years apart 2021 was going to a great year, Melissa could feel it. A n...
54.6K 1.4K 23
She was paid handsomely to be an escort, for one night only, at a prestigious Formula 1 gala in Monaco. Her client: a four time world champion.