My Invisible Wounds | βœ”

By alina_ashh

At the end - 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’˜π’‚π’π’•π’” π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’Šπ’• π’˜π’‚π’π’•π’” ! Being married to only son of billiona... More

Prologue
1| Marriage proposal..
Accepting the proposal..
Zayden agreeing..
Meeting Alex
Restaurant meet
7 | Marriage.
8 | First conversation
Zayden's attraction.
Trying to act cool
11 | Ramp walk pairing.
12 | Scared
13 | Power couple
14 | Heartbreak
15 | Jannet Confession
16 | Zayden's truth
17 | Spoke my heart out
18 | Unknown comfort.
19 | Dressed up for DJ
20 | Taking her home.
21 | Knowing the reason
22 | Closer for the first time..
23 | Alex Confession
24 | Butterflies in stomach
25 | Secret Admirer
26 | Closer.
27 | Car Race
28 | My wife ordered
29 | My angel
30 | Jealousy.
31 |My son's angel
family trip ll
family trip lll
truth games
accident confession
I will change for us
stay away from him
That felt good
sleeping beauty
My world
Date
Cute talks
Lover boy
caught
Sleeplessness
cat fight
She is pregnant
Blessing..
Part 2πŸ–€
Rose left alone
Special moment
Games time
Azra in the same college
jasmine
Visit to Rose
Azra - the joker.
Rose likes noah.
Evil plans.
Plan backfired.
Wont let her go.
Who is she!
Harmony
She said yes !
sweet moments
photo shoot
Author note!
Choose one.
Evil plans
Saved!
Time for payback.
my family.
Rose and Alex.
surprise.
Epilogue 🌸
New novels.

family trip l

18.8K 767 6
By alina_ashh

Diamond is piece of coal which shines due to pressure..!

Zayden's face turned red while he kept rubbing the back of his neck.
This was the first time Zayden's usual 'I don't give a damn look' was inconspicuous. He looked embarrassed and a bit shy if I may add.

I wanted to laugh at him but I controlled myself and ran towards the room to retrieve my purse. I was about to walk past the dinning area when a hand wound around my wrist making me halt. I turned around only to come face to face with Zayden.

Oh! No.

"Don't be so happy thinking you'll escape from answering my questions. Remember at the end of day, you are coming back to me." He uttered leaving my wrist and leaning against the nearby wall.

"Yeah? What questions?" My lips curled up into a smile.

Crossing both the hands in front of his chest, he rambled his eyes all over my face. "Getting bold now, aren't we? Let's see for how long you'll be able to keep that smile once I get hold of you in our room." He added making my face flush.

So now we talk about rooms too?

My heart thumped with a different feeling while my cheeks wouldn't go back to their normal pale color.

・OFFICE・

When I walked inside the office alongside Dad, everyone greeted him with a light bow and Dad responded everyone with a smile. Zayden is so much different than Dad in matters like this. He doesn't have any close friends other than Alex and Dad seem to gel with everyone; even with his employees.

I was gazing at every corner of the Office whilst walking, when dad came to halt in front of conference room.
One person hurriedly opened the opaque conference door from inside and rushed out, almost bumping himself into dad.

"I see you are still in hurry Calvin." Dad questioned.
Calvin adjusted his spectacles and cleared his throat. "I was about to grab you a strong coffee, Mr.Harley." he answered. Judging by his quick response and posture I could guess he was Dad's secretary.

"No need Calvin, you can go inside." Dad waved him off and turned towards me. "Your Uncle is inside."

"Oh! I will wait here till you are done with meeting then." I suggested.

"No, you can come along with me." He stated and before I could protest, he opened the door for me.

Giving him a slight smile I stepped inside. Sensing the door open all the eyes snapped in my direction making me nervous, it was nerve wrecking feeling. I caught a glimpse of my Uncle's eyes, who looked surprised and happy while a few stared at me in confusion and a few in surprise.

Dad gestured to take a seat right next to head seat making me gulp. I wasn't used to this kind of attention.
"Good Morning everyone." Dad started with a smile. "This is my daughter-in-law Harriet. She will be attending this meeting along with me."

I fidgeted with my fingers while looking around the room stealing a glance at every person's expression. There were more than twenty people in the room and no one looked at me with sympathy or disgust. All I could see was respect and surprise swimming in their eyes. 

An unknown warmth sweeped my senses cause this was first time I was experiencing this. I was happy and a new hope took birth in my heart, maybe if I succeed in academics and grab my dream job; I will be able to gain respect and make my Uncle, Mom, Dad, Noah and Zayden proud.

Now I know the aura Zayden carries — Dad looked like a totally different person once the meeting commenced.
Once the meeting ended, I made my way towards Uncle's cabin.

"Princess." Uncle pulled me into a hug. "You look good. You look happy." He stated patting my back.

"I'm happy." I confirmed.

Later I asked Uncle about Noah and he said Noah is on a trip and he will be back in five days.

●●

"Ahh! We will be going back to the penthouse after so long..." Mom muttered whilst packing the necessary things.

"What's so special about that place?" I couldn't help but ask cause she looked over excited to visit the penthouse.

"That place holds a lot of good memories. Your dad and I had an arranged marriage just like yours and by now you would've known Zayden picks up his cold attitude from his dad. So when we visited the penthouse, things changed for us. Our relationship turned into something beautiful. That place is brimmed with  alacrity and harmony which will definitely bring changes in people's emotions and brings them closer." She gazed down at me and continued.

"Since you and Zayden also had arranged marriage, I know it's difficult to adjust with one another within some time. I know you guys aren't like normal couple nor share a bond like husband and wife yet.  Believe me when I say — all you guys need is time with each other and space from everything and everyone else. Once you both start spending some quality time with one another, you will like each other. You both are made for each other. You are a beautiful soul and Zayden may come out as cold and hard personality but I know behind his hard demeanour there is loving and caring person and I'm sure you can bring that out. You both should give time and have patience and as your parent it's my responsibility to help my children and that's why we are going on this trip to penthouse away from Zayden's work and routine."

I stare at her awestruck.

"Is that the reason you insisted so much to go there."

"Obviously! Who cares about trips ? I go on trips with my friends every two weeks once. This one is just for you and Zayden." As she reveals her real reason and motive, my mouth hung open.

"We could have easily sent you on honeymoon but I know you both will become awkward with one another. So I dropped that plan. It's fine, at least now I'll make sure Zayden stays away from work and spends time with you..."

◉⁠‿⁠◉

"Did you send the list of cuisine I asked you to send it to our head chef at penthouse?" Mom questioned Dad who seemed very busy typing something on his phone.

"Mr. Harley I'm asking you something." Mom looked displeased with lack of attention dad was giving her.

"Just a second, I will reply to this one." Dad muttered typing furiously for few seconds and then huffed gazing up towards mom.
"Yeah that cuisine's list right? I have sent it."

"Thank God I invited Lara and her family to penthouse. I can't expect you to leave your work and give me time, even if we are on vacation." Mom rolled her eyes.

"What?" Zayden and Dad uttered at the same time.

"Christopher is coming. Why didn't he tell me anything during the meeting today?" Dad asked.

"Who is Christopher and Lara ?" I asked Zayden who was sitting next to me on the couch and watching mom and dad's banter.

"Christopher is Dad's bestfriend and business partner. Lara is mom's best friend and Christopher Uncle's wife."

"By the way I forget. Stella and husband are also coming." Mom added and then turned towards Zayden. "I'm sorry I couldn't say no to Lara when she suggested the idea of including Stella and her husband."

"It's fine." Zayden shifted in his seat while raking finger through his hair.

"Who is Stella now?" I asked Zayden.

"She is Christopher Uncle's only daughter." After answering my question, Zayden stood up. "Since everything is packed. Let's get going."

Why do I feel he is trying to avoid my questions.

Inside car »

Me and zayden were next to each other, mom and dad were sitting opposite to us.
"ahh.. finally we are going..! " mom said
"yea we are.. " I said with same enthusiasm as hers.
Dad and zayden where busy with their phones, I elbowed zayden, he looked at me "hmm.. "

"Who is Stella..?! why did your expressions changed when mom mentioned her name " I asked raising an eyebrow.

"She is just my parents bestfriend's daughter.. nothing else. " he said

"really..?! "

"you don't believe me angel..! "

"no.. "

He turned to mom and said "mom ang.. I mean Harriet wants to ask you something.. " he said.
Mom smiled " yes angel what you want to ask.. "
"Nothing mom.. I don't know what he is speaking about.. " I said
"She is asking about Stella mom. " zayden said.

"Oh Stella, to be honest, I like that girl a lot, I wanted her to be my daughter-in-law , but you know my son is so cold that he never approached her and apparently she started dating another guy and got married two weeks before you guys married. "

Oh mom liked her.. My mood suddenly changed..

"Oh dear, iam happy my son didn't approach her, I like you more, your personality is like mine " mom said winking.
"really..?! " I asked
" yes. "

After some time dad and zayden started speaking about business. I was looking outside the window at the passing trees and city... I was sleepy
I rest my head on window glass and close my eyes, I don't know when I fell asleep.

I don't know if I was dreaming or it was real I felt zayden palm on window , my head rested on his palm instead of window glass, for once the driver applied sudden brake and I hit my head on window glass but I didn't get hurt, I opened my eyes due to sudden jerk and looked towards the window to see zayden had really placed his palm on window to prevent me getting hurt.. aw..! so cute.

I look at him but he was busy speaking with dad, I just watched him speaking, how come God made him so handsome, it's not equilibrium to give one person everything.. I think he felt that I was looking at him cause he turned his gaze towards me " you woke up..? " he asked

"hmm.. "
"why..?! "
"Iam unable to sleep resting my head on window so.. " I said looking at my phone, I opened insta to kill some time till we reach penthouse, it was already dark outside and this place was very cold, even though we were inside the car I was feeling cold.

Someone grabbed phone from my hand, I turn to see it was zayden
"what..?! " I asked
" sleep.. " he replied

"zayden I can't sleep --" I didn't even complete my sentence, he wrapped one his hand around my waist and with his another hand he pulled my head to rest on his chest , what on earth is he doing..?I was blinking my eyes in confusion " sleep now.. " he said and again started speaking with dad.

like seriously..? he did that in front of his parents.

Iam in seventh heaven right now..! Is it real or iam I dreaming.. he was speaking with dad, I was looking at him, the way his Adam apple was moving up and down, shit..! he is so good looking, my nostrils filled with his scent and it was more than comforting...

Mom wrapped blanket around me " sleep comfortably in your husband's arms. " she said giving me genuine smile.
I closed my eyes but couldn't sleep, I could feel zayden was looking at me but still I tried not to react..

"What's wrong, why aren't you sleeping. " he asked
I opened my eyes and titled my head to look at him "iam sleeping.. " I said
"really angel.. "
I look at mom and dad both had their eyes closed, I guess they are sleeping..
"yes.. why.. "
"nothing.. " he replied.
I don't know when I slept, when I opened my eyes I was in room, a very big room with glass walls, I could see hills in front which were partially covered with fog. where iam I..?
I turned around to see zayden sleeping..
So this is penthouse, it's so very beautiful...!

❤...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 3.2K 56
Indelible Series Book #1 #28 [laughter] in 4.4k stories [11/11/20] #3 [badass female] (24/01/21) A carrier oriented middle class girl Ayat Seth was p...
614K 23.7K 35
Getting married to the person you loathe is the worst nightmare ever. But for Leona Wilbrose, this nightmare came true when she was forced into a mar...
53.1K 2.4K 47
*UNDER EDITING* ❝What I saw in front of me was unbelievable. I felt a gut wrenching pain in my heart, as if someone has stabbed me a million times. S...
100K 2.7K 42
*Book 1 of CEO series* "Am I a villain?" Mr. Martinez probed, pinning me with his intense gaze. "Yes!" He chuckled and instantly he took two large s...