My Invisible Wounds | βœ”

Av alina_ashh

At the end - 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’˜π’‚π’π’•π’” π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’Šπ’• π’˜π’‚π’π’•π’” ! Being married to only son of billiona... Mer

Prologue
1| Marriage proposal..
Accepting the proposal..
Zayden agreeing..
Meeting Alex
Restaurant meet
7 | Marriage.
8 | First conversation
Zayden's attraction.
Trying to act cool
11 | Ramp walk pairing.
12 | Scared
13 | Power couple
14 | Heartbreak
15 | Jannet Confession
16 | Zayden's truth
17 | Spoke my heart out
18 | Unknown comfort.
19 | Dressed up for DJ
20 | Taking her home.
21 | Knowing the reason
22 | Closer for the first time..
23 | Alex Confession
24 | Butterflies in stomach
25 | Secret Admirer
26 | Closer.
27 | Car Race
28 | My wife ordered
30 | Jealousy.
31 |My son's angel
family trip l
family trip ll
family trip lll
truth games
accident confession
I will change for us
stay away from him
That felt good
sleeping beauty
My world
Date
Cute talks
Lover boy
caught
Sleeplessness
cat fight
She is pregnant
Blessing..
Part 2πŸ–€
Rose left alone
Special moment
Games time
Azra in the same college
jasmine
Visit to Rose
Azra - the joker.
Rose likes noah.
Evil plans.
Plan backfired.
Wont let her go.
Who is she!
Harmony
She said yes !
sweet moments
photo shoot
Author note!
Choose one.
Evil plans
Saved!
Time for payback.
my family.
Rose and Alex.
surprise.
Epilogue 🌸
New novels.

29 | My angel

21.1K 849 44
Av alina_ashh

One small positive thought in the morning can change your day..!💞

Summer classes had only two lectures per day. So right after the college we went for shopping cause Jannet wailed like a child in front of Zayden and Alex to accompany her to shopping and I was dragged along.

Now here I was trying out seventh outfit hoping Zayden will atleast like this one. He is been rejecting all the dressess.

I wore a cute one piece dress which came till my mid thigh and went out to show Alex and Zayden, who were sitting on couch outside the changing rooms.

"Woah you are looking ho-" Before Alex could complete his sentence Zayden cut him off, "You are definitely not buying this. Go try next one."

"Seriously? This is seventh dress and I'm exhausted." I mumble walking away.

I somehow had managed to crack Zayden logic of not liking the dressess. Any dress which was falling under the category of short and sexy; he bluntly rejected it. So now I settled for off shoulder jumpsuit hoping he will atleast like this one.

With my head bent I walked out, "Yes, this is better. You won't be uncomfortable in this... Let's buy this one." Zayden said making me sigh in relief.

I'm never coming for shopping with him.

After reaching home »

I pushed the door open and walked inside only to find mom sitting on couch.

"Mom?" I was elated by her surprise visit. She stood up and pulled me into hug.

"How are you dear?" She asked and then turned towards the door as Zayden walked inside holding my shopping bags.

"Oh I see you guys were out shopping. He used to get irritated when I used to ask him to carry my shopping bags and now here he is, that's quite some good progress." She uttered with huge smile laced on her face.

"I forgot to get the bags in hurry..."

"Let him carry, it's cute." She gushed.

"Mom? How come I wasn't informed about your visit." Zayden said placing the bags on couch.

"I was here for an event and thought why not meet Harriet."

"Only Harriet?"

"Don't be jealous boy."

♡♡

I told mom everything about Zayden and I's relationship.

"Why didn't you tell me Harriet? God! what is wrong with both of you." Mom shook her head in disapproval.

"Zayden didn't want anyone to know about this. We will have to solve this on our own mom." I said running my index finger over the rim of the coffee mug.

"Don't worry, I can see Zayden changing and if I'm not wrong I think he has already started to like you." Mom said making me chuckle.

I don't believe though. Zayden liking me is next to impossible.

"Even I feel the same." Came another voice from behind. I tilt my head to look at Alex.

He bent down to kiss mom's cheek and plopped on couch next to me.

"Anyways did you meet my girlfriend here?" Alex asked mom whilst wrapping his hand around my shoulder.

"Girlfriend?"

"I see you haven't... Meet my cute little girlfriend - Harriet." He announced

"What?" Mom questioned with knitted brows.

"It's nothing." Alex shook his head.

"C'mon Alex tell me what game are you playing with these two... I know you very well to fall for your act like them." Mom enquired making Alex laugh.

"You always catch me huh? He isn't ready to accept the fact that he likes Harriet and as best friend it's my duty to help him. Whenever I get close to Harriet he gets irritated. Day by day he is understanding his feelings, best part was when he almost got into fight with ward of the dorm. He wanted Harriet to stay with Jannet so that he can go and check on Harriet in the name of Jannet. He is just not ready to tell out loud that he cares and is worried about Harriet." then Alex turned to face me and smiled, "- You should have seen him when you started living in dorm. He used to speak only about you. How you used to take care of him. Can you imagine he confessed that you are best wife a man can ask for..."

And I was in complete shock. What's Alex even speaking?

"So you're saying that he lied to me about availability of rooms at dorm and purposely made me stay with Jannet?" I questioned.

"Yup"

"And all the while you were acting as if you really like me when you just did it to make him jealous?" I raised my brow inquiring.

Alex angled both his brows upwards and pouted making his chiselled jawline prominent and shook his head, "No, that wasn't the act though. I do like you but... He likes you a lot more than I do."

Nodding my head briefly I give him a midget smile, "He told you that?"

"He hasn't confessed it yet but I'm sure in near future he will." Alex said, his tone was oozing with so much confidence that I didn't want drag this topic anymore so I kept quiet.

♡♡

"I'll be going back tomorrow morning, my flight is at 5am..." Mom informed and then looked ahead at Zayden who was jogging in the garden.

"He jogs at evening too? When did he change his workout routine?" She asked

"Routine as in?" I was a bit confused cause as far as I have seen Zayden, he does his workout in the evening only.

"Early morning at 5 am he does his workout followed by light jogging and then finally he needs a very strong black coffee on the table as soon he is back home." Mom explained leaving me completely baffled with new information.

"Oh... I didn't knew he wakes up so early. He usually is up by 7.30 in the morning..." I mumble.

"That's quite strange cause Zayden has developed the habit of getting up early since he was 12 years. He can't sleep after 6am... He is an early bird."

I bat my eyelids with numerous thoughts running in my head. Why does Zayden act like he sleeps till 7.30 then?

"Okayyy" I drag whilst looking at distant space in front of me.

Everything I know about him is turning into a white lie.

First he said he booked me a room which I'll be sharing with Jannet cause there aren't any other rooms available at the dorm.

Second, Mom said he is an early bird since he was a 12 years when he actually sleeps till 7.30 and gets up only after I wake him up.

Third, he is always grumpy, rude and stubborn around me acting like ice king and then behind me he praises me saying that I'm a good wife?

What exactly is happening?

°°°°

I was driving mom to the airport early morning.
Harriet was sleeping like a bear and I didn't have a heart to wake her up so I came without informing her.

"Zayden when are you guys coming home?" Mom asked.

"Next week."

"Fine. Take care of my child and don't you dare trouble her..." Mom glared at me.

My child?

"As far as my knowledge I'm your only child mom."

"You know I'm speaking about my only daughter-in-law."

"I don't trouble her mom." I said looking at her for a brief second and then averting my gaze back at the road.

"Just remember Zayden, she didn't have a normal childhood like yours. That girl never got to experience parents love and affection. She has gone through a lot. She expects care and love from you now... She needs someone whom she can completely trust and rely upon and that someone can only be you..." Mom voice was soft and she looked emotional while speaking.

Care is okay. I'll make sure all her needs and wishes are taken care of but love? That's something I'm not sure about.

"Harriet was saying that you wake up at 7.30 nowadays..." Mom said

I stepped on brake halting the car and spun my head to look at her at her, "Don't tell me, you told her I have habit of getting up early since childhood."

"I did..." Mom shrugged.

Holy Hell!!

This was the last thing I wanted.
Now what will Harriet think of me.

Gazing at me reaction mom started speaking, "So it is indeed true. What's the reason of sudden change?"

Nothing much. I just lay on bed watching Harriet sleep. I watch as a cute pout garnishes her lips and the way she scrunches her nose rubbing it with back of her hand.
But I'm never going to accept it atleast not in front of my mom.

"No specific reason, my habit changed..."

Mom peers at me for good two second and then chuckles shaking her head.

"What?" I question furrowing my brows.

"I never knew you were so romantic." She stated.

"Huh? What made you come to this conclusion?"

"Now do you want to say what exactly you do laying wide awake on bed? Because I can tell you but I'm not sure if you will be okay after hearing truth from my mouth... I'm your mother after all, I know my son very well to know when he is lieing to me - like you just did about changing habit." She threw a teasing look at me whilst patting my shoulder, "You are cute, my boy."

Did I admit it loud enough for her to hear?

"I'm done talking." I state turning my gaze back on road and stepping on gas.

Shit! That was super awkward and embarrassing.

♡♡

I was on edge around Harriet thinking what if she asks me about the chat she had with mom.
What will I answer?

I kept playing with the vegetables on my plate while Harriet was on phone chuckling at something the other person on phone said.

"Who is on call with you?" Before I could control, words slipped out of my tongue.

She looked taken back, obviously she was shocked cause this was the first time I was asking her something which was personal.
"Mom" She uttered batting her eyelids.

After sighing for umpteenth time and stabbing the vegetables mercilessly, I was finally done with my lunch.

Walking into my study room I slumped on my chair whilst running fingers through my hair.
Just thinking about Harriet and mom's bond, I felt my lips curling up into a smile. Something is seriously wrong with my head.
Why am I even thinking about Harriet?

Shaking my head, I picked up my phone and dialled Alex.
"Man come over... Let's have a basketball ball. I need distraction." I said as soon as he picked the call.

"Hello to you too and from what do you need distraction?" He asked

"Harriet," I mutter sighing.

He coughed and then cleared his throat, "Wait, you need distraction from Harriet?" He asked, his tone crammed with excitement.

O Lord!

What is wrong with me today. First Mom and now Alex.

"I meant to say - you know -" I trail trying to come up with proper answer.

"Mm-hmm," Alex hummed

"Harriet, yea - she is speaking so loudly on the call from past half n hour that I have got this severe headache. A basketball match will be best to distract me so that my headache reduces?" I answered more like questioning my answer.

"Have you finally lost it Zayden. What are you even speaking? Basketball reducing headache. Wierd. But -" He trailed off and I heard some shuffling sound on the other end, "I'll still believe your dumb excuse and come there because I know Harriet is disturbing your mind. What to do man; my girlfriend is so cute that it's natural for a guy to get disturbed... I'll be there in 10 minutes and till then please stay away from my girlfriend."

'My girlfriend' I scoffed and disconnected the call.

I went out to find Harriet humming whilst cleaning the aquarium.
"Alex will be here in few minutes." I said plopping on couch.

Her eyes gleamed with excitement, "I'll go and prepare fresh juice for him." She stated grinning.

"Why are you getting so excited?" I was trying not to get vexed with the way Alex and Harriet were reacting.

He said my girlfriend and here Harriet is getting all excited.
Did they both forget their true relationship? What am I? A third wheel now?

"Why are you getting angry?" She asked

"I'm not. You tell me why are you getting so excited?"

"Because Alex is coming... Now that you have heard my answer? Are you happy?" She asked walking past me.

"What if I say I'm not?" I ask, Harriet stops in her track and swirls around looking at me.

"Nothing" She shrugged. "You are just jealous that I'll give him more importance than you."

I was amazed listening to her words. Is this the same Harriet who doesn't speak much.

"Are you seriously my angel? Cause as far as I know she'll never speak like this." I mutter and watch as her cheeks tint red. She dropped her gaze peering at the floor whilst covering her flushed cheeks with her hair.

Holy Crap!

Did I just tell my angel?
I think I should get out of here before I blurt something else which I'll regret later.

❤...

FortsΓ€tt lΓ€s

Du kommer ocksΓ₯ att gilla

600K 23.4K 35
Getting married to the person you loathe is the worst nightmare ever. But for Leona Wilbrose, this nightmare came true when she was forced into a mar...
12.2M 394K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...
2.7M 119K 64
'where do u live?'. I text him and wait for a couple of seconds. Hmm...no reply. Nevermind. I change into my usual uniform and was about to put my dr...
244K 11.5K 63
"At this point, I'll be grateful for your pieces." ***** Jessica Franklin is at her wit ends, literally. With two sist...