๐†๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ, แดบแดท | ON...

By beautifulangles

๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ. ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข. OC X NIKLAUS MIKAELSON season 3 of the... More

EPIGRAPH
01
02
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12

03

1.6K 44 1
By beautifulangles

Early 1000s, Southern France

When the Count remarried to Anastasia, she had already bore a son with her first husband. Sebastian, became a pride and joy for the Count rather than his own two children: Tristen and Aurora.

It was no secret that Anastasia loved her people. The city loved her more than the Counts first wife. She had spent much of her time talking with women and children, showing them that the possibilities in life were endless.

In doing so, she met Eris' mother Elaine, a doctor and witch. Anastasia and Elaine became close friends, this making Eris' and her siblings close with the royal family.

Eris did not pay much attention to Aurora and much less with Tristen. It was Sebastian who treated her and her family with respect along with her life long friend Lucien Castle.

After the tragedy of losing Sebastian and the remainder of her family, Anastasia took Eris in. The Queen had realized the relationship Eris had with her son, and losing both her family and first love broke Anastasia's heart.

From there on Lucien and Eris friendship continued to grow, as well as becoming Anastasia part time handmaiden.

When the Mikaelsons arrived Eris was 18. Anastasia convinced Eris to attend the party her husband was holding.

The day was extraordinary. Nobles from all over France were at the palace that day. Eris however was only there to please Anastasia and show Lucien a new spell she had learned. She stood in a corner waiting for her raven haired friend to return with the nobles he went to attain.

Her hair was braided intricately.  She wore the plum colored gown that Anastasia had gifted her for her 18th birthday.  She felt uncomfortable and out of place.  Soon she left the main hall and left to the handmaidens quarters.

She sat on a counter next to a window that overlooked the courtyard for what seemed like hours.  It was only then that a certain Mikaelson came by.

"Well well, what's a pretty little lady like you doing alone over here?" questioned a tall brunette man.

"These parties are rather boring, I'm waiting for a friend and would much rather be alone than listen to incompetent men."

Eris was honest as she spoke, she hated how the men who were supposed to be good leaders and for the people looked at her like she was a piece of meat. The Mikaelson boy frowned at the young girl. 

"You know, I'm not that good in these situations as well. I'm Kol," he smiled at her.

"Hi Kol, I'm Eris," she smiles cheekily.

"C'mon love, we can go socialize until you find your friend, there's much I want to see," Kol said extending his arm.

"Are you implying I am of service here for the Count?" Eris questioned.

"No, no I didn't mean it like tha-"

"I'm kidding, relax Kol," She joked.

"Haha very funny Eris. Your humor is impeccable."

"Why thank you Kol, that's very sweet," she said smugly was she interlocked her arm with his.

It was the beginning of a friendship here. The two attractive beings walked into the main hall. Kol made stupid jokes and harmlessly flirted with Eris the entire time.

Across the room stood Niklaus and Lucien. The two men talked aimlessly but when the brunette clumsily stumbled into the pair spilling her wine on Niklaus, all could be heard was laughter.

"Well shit," Eris giggled.

"Oh dear Eris," Lucien chuckled nervously, "Let's get going," he grabbed onto her arm trying to lead her from the creature.

"Oh Kol! This is him," she exclaimed coming out of Lucien's hold.

"Well well, the guy you waited for is my dear friend," Kol grimaced.

"And who might you be?" Niklaus asked curiously.

Eris whipped her head around to see a devilishly handsome man questioning her.

"Eris, and you are?"

"Niklaus," he smirked holding out his hand.

Eris looked down at his Niklaus' hand and gave him a small smile instead of shaking it, " Well I do believe I should be going, Lucien, walk me out. It was lovely meeting you Kol, till we meet again." She gave a kiss on Kol's cheek before she walked out.

"I do apologize for her, she's quite the character. I'll be back in 10 minutes, please do not cause any trouble." Lucien brokered with a queasy smile following the brunette out the castle doors.

"She is quite the character," Niklaus smiled, captivated by her beauty.

"Oh she is brother, but her humor is quite broken." Kol added, smiling at his new found friend.

—————-

Lucien followed Eris out of the castle unsure of if he should tell his bestfriend of the evil that Kol and Niklaus are.

"You know I waited for an hour for you," the girl said sitting on the bench in the flower garden.

"I know Eris, I'm sorry that it took so long it's just that these people I brought, they're well, um unique as one would say."

"How so?" She questioned motioning for her bestfriend to sit beside her.

"Eris I don't know how to explain it, it's just that, well you know they're-"

"For heavens sake Lucien just spill it," she countered the man whose ramblings didn't seem to stop.

Lucien looked at Eris who was half smiling and half annoyed. He knew that she herself was unique and that if they were to get out of line, she could defend herself or him.

"They're monsters E,"

As the words left his mouth, her face paled. Lucien explained exactly how he came about the Mikaelsons and their willingness to take the place of the ones that murdered. He explained how Kol and Niklaus were among the group of posers hiding in plain sight.

Eris has heard tales of monsters who drank human blood but she thought it was just a tale parents told their children so they wouldn't go out at night. It was all real, and whether she liked it or not, it terrified her. She thought to herself that they couldn't be monsters like the ones she had faced, Kol was kind and nothing of the blood sucking monsters Lucien had described.

It had been almost a week after her encounter with Kol and Niklaus. She kept to herself and worked in her shop as best she could. It was nearing noon when a certain red head walked into the women's shop.

"Eris!" Aurora DeMartel screeched looking at the perfumes.

"Yes, how may I help you today?" Eris fake smiled to the annoying girl.

"This is Rebekah, she's staying with me at the castle. I want you to show her everything you have, she needs a makeover." Aurora said with out a care.

Rebekah looked at Aurora then at her champagne colored dress. It was clear she wanted to say something back but she instead showed a tight lipped smile.

"Well then, Rebekah and I must be off. You go enjoy the town Aurora, I will personally send Rebekah back to the castle with her goods." Eris replied. And with that, the obnoxious red head left the Laurent's Botique.

"Don't take it personal, she's all sorts of fucked up. Youre much prettier than that groundhog." Eris said to Rebekah.

Rebekah laughed sweetly at the brunette. In truth, Rebekah didn't fancy Aurora. She felt that she was in fact, quite annoying.

"I'm Eris, anything you want today will be on the house," she said with a smile extending her arm.

"Well Eris, it looks like you and I are going to be very good friends," Rebekah shook Eris' hand. In doing so, Eris felt a wave of energy.

Brushing the bad feeling off, she and Rebekah spent the rest of the afternoon talking and enjoying each others company.

At about six, the bell rung in Laurent's Boutique. Whilst Rebekah was changing into a dress Eris had designed, Eris was working.

"Hello, welcome!" Eris said her back facing the entry way.

"Well if it isn't miss Eris," Kol said. Beside him stood Niklaus and two other men.

Eris' blood ran cold at the sound of Kol's voice. She knew she shouldn't panic, but instead reply as she would anyone else.

"Kol, what brings you bye," she said convincingly as Niklaus stared at her.

"We are actually looking for our sister, Lady Rebekah. Aurora DeMartel informed us that she was last seen here and when she didn't return, you could say we were concerned," said one of the men she hadn't met.

"Ah yes, we did get a bit carried away but she should be out from the stalls soon. Feel free to look around, I'll let her know you're here."

Eris' heart was beating fast. She was nervous to be around so many men all at once but knowing that they were monsters was worst. She walked away from them and made her way to Rebekahs stall.

"Rebekah love, your brothers are here and waiting for you." She knocked on the stall door.

"Of course they are," Rebekah groaned in annoyance as she opened the curtain walking out with a dress in her arm.

Eris smiled at her response and followed Rebekah into the main corridor where everyone buy Niklaus stood.

They gave their thanks to the girl as they walked out of the store. Rebekah left with two dresses and a perfume. She locked up her store with a sigh, knowing that she was out of harms way. Before walking into her home above the store, a man walked up behind her.

"You're heart's beating quite fast love," said Niklaus standing behind her.

She jumped at his words now uncomfortable with him being around her.

"Niklaus," she breathed attempting to catch her breath, "Store hours are over."

"I'm not here because I need to buy something, I want to talk to you."

Eris didn't know what to say, was she in danger, would he hurt her. Her heart was practically beating out of her chest.

"Jesus love, your heart is beating fast," he said smugly.

Eris didn't know if she should question how he could hear her heart or just laugh it off. The first option was one she wanted to do but the second was one that would keep her safe.

So she chuckled saying, "I haven't got many experiences with men."

"Are you admitting I make you nervous?" Niklaus smirked walking closer to her. Eris smiled nervously noticing that the gap between them was closing.

"Yes," she admitted honestly, looking at her feet. Not daring to look up at Niklaus.

Niklaus was taken back at her answer, unsure of what to say and how to respond. He noticed a small scar on her temple and scars above her clavicle nearing the end of her shoulder.

"It best if you get going,"

"Why would you say that, I've only just got here,"

"Please sir, I have things that need to be taken care of. I cannot be late to these things," she flustered out.

Niklaus gave a small chuckle at her flustered state. Noticing this, she scoffed. "Leave Niklaus, I have things to do."

"Yes yes my love, I won't keep you away. But do let me say one thing," he said moving behind her so that her back was almost pressed against his front.

"You are a perculiar for sure, but certainly beautiful."

His words made her blush. He gave kiss on her cheek and left the store leaving her interested in more.

It's been forever since ive uploaded but do enjoy:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 779 60
Slow updates Rebekah ร— oc
14.6K 306 19
This is a Kol Mikaelson x OC|female fan fiction . The Originals Fan Fiction / The Vampire Diaries fan fiction. Romance.. Kol x OC. Davina x Kaleb. T...
533K 13.8K 38
eventually, everything connects. klaus mikaelson x fem!oc the originals, season one-two 2018 | ยฉ heavcnlyrising
2M 59.8K 42
divine violence ๐“ขึดเป‹ the vampire diaries ๐“ขึดเป‹ klaus mikaelson x fem!oc ๐“ขึดเป‹ season two - four ๐“ขึดเป‹ april, 2021