12

present time 

Eris stood above Tristan DeMartel amusingly. The calmness of her face struck Freya uneasy. She had dreamed of this moment. Dreamed of her revenge. 

"What do you need from him?" she questioned, walking around the trapped vampire. Stalking her prey before she struck. 

"We need coordinates, he has Rebekah's location." Elijah answered, but his older sister swatted his arm. The blonde was unsure if she should trust the brunette, especially with her sister. 

"As long as I get to have my fun with him," Eris commented slyly, "Do give us a moment will you?" 

Eris watched as Elijah shook his head. He didn't want Eris to be alone, not again. But, Freya shooed him out, leaving Eris with the tormenter she'd been long awaiting to see. This time, she did not cower, she did not run. 

She bit into her wrist, placing the blood onto Tristan's lips to wake him.  She used all of her tactical skills she'd learned in Colombia to seduce and destroy the man before her. 

Tristan's instincts made Eris laugh, he bit into her wrist to feast on her blood. She denied him of his desires, torturing him, edging him onto his breaking point. 

"Eris," he whispered, shocked at the girl. 

"Hello my dear," she said sweetly, playing into her fantasy. 

"How, you're- you're-  dead?" 

"Only physically, but I'm alive in you're mind," she placed her hand onto his chest, running her fingers along the shirt he wore. 

"I've missed you," he whispered feeding into her plan. 

"So have I," she lied, masking her feelings with physical touch. She sat onto his lap, allowing him to believe that this was all in his head. 

"You're in danger Tristan, the Mikaelsons are the worst evil," she coaxed, "How could you let Aurora do this to you? Put you in so much danger?" 

"She did what she needed to do to protect herse-"

"She put you in danger, she didn't choose you. She chose Klaus, she chose love." 

Eris watched has betrayal filled Tristan's face. Her games were working. 

"The Strix, they'll come back for me. Aya, she'll come for me." He said to assure himself. 

"I'm sure they will, but they're not here. Not now. We can talk if you'd like, talk about everything." 

He nodded his head. 

"This plan with Rebekah, it's smart but tricky. I don't believe that Rory is capable of subduing Klaus and his ways. She'll have an episode, or worse." 

"I'm sure she's strong enough to do so, she is able to protect herself right?" 

"Oh yes, she has the other part of the coordinates to where Rebekah was dropped in the gulf. She should be okay from death. But it's Klaus getting that information. He has a way of crawling under everyone's skin." 

Eris nodded her head in obedience, playing into the submissive vision Tristan though of her as. 

"How will you be able to combat Elijah," she mumbled, her right hand falling onto the collar of his shirt. 

"He can't get to me my dearest. Cepheus has already taken Rebekah from Marrakesh and dropped her into the gulf. I'm not afraid of him," he said confidently for a man who was talking to himself, or so he thought.