My Invisible Wounds | βœ”

Von alina_ashh

At the end - 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’˜π’‚π’π’•π’” π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’Šπ’• π’˜π’‚π’π’•π’” ! Being married to only son of billiona... Mehr

Prologue
1| Marriage proposal..
Accepting the proposal..
Zayden agreeing..
Meeting Alex
Restaurant meet
7 | Marriage.
8 | First conversation
Zayden's attraction.
Trying to act cool
11 | Ramp walk pairing.
12 | Scared
13 | Power couple
14 | Heartbreak
15 | Jannet Confession
16 | Zayden's truth
17 | Spoke my heart out
18 | Unknown comfort.
19 | Dressed up for DJ
20 | Taking her home.
21 | Knowing the reason
22 | Closer for the first time..
24 | Butterflies in stomach
25 | Secret Admirer
26 | Closer.
27 | Car Race
28 | My wife ordered
29 | My angel
30 | Jealousy.
31 |My son's angel
family trip l
family trip ll
family trip lll
truth games
accident confession
I will change for us
stay away from him
That felt good
sleeping beauty
My world
Date
Cute talks
Lover boy
caught
Sleeplessness
cat fight
She is pregnant
Blessing..
Part 2πŸ–€
Rose left alone
Special moment
Games time
Azra in the same college
jasmine
Visit to Rose
Azra - the joker.
Rose likes noah.
Evil plans.
Plan backfired.
Wont let her go.
Who is she!
Harmony
She said yes !
sweet moments
photo shoot
Author note!
Choose one.
Evil plans
Saved!
Time for payback.
my family.
Rose and Alex.
surprise.
Epilogue 🌸
New novels.

23 | Alex Confession

21.3K 825 37
Von alina_ashh

💞 Your words in my head,
Knives in my heart,
You build me up and then I fall apart....!
Cause iam only human..!!
-Christina Perri..💞

Question paper was kind of easy but I was not sure if I had written everything which was needed. I just can’t afford to come second cause no way in hell I would be able to pay college fee.

The first thing I did after finishing exam was finding Zayden. I wanted to ask if he attended all the questions or not.

I saw him standing with Alex and Jannet. As usual Jannet was trying to act cute by being clingy, anyways I ignored her acting cause I had more important work to do now.

“Zayden did you attend all the questions?” I asked once I was in front of them. Jannet and Alex stared at me baffled.

“Yeah why?” Zayden questioned casually and this behaviour of his boiled my blood. The hell does he mean by yeah?

Such a cheater!

“I hate you” I yelled, stomping my foot I strolled towards the car taking the back seat.

Alex burst into laughter, placing his fisted palm in front of his lips, “Man did she just say — She hates you” Alex finger quoted.

With a light smirk and astonishment plastered on his face Zayden peered at me and mumbled, “I think she did…”

God why is he so damn handsome. I for a second forgot I was angry on Zayden looking at his face.

When we reached home Zayden got a call from dad asking him to visit LA the next day, as he had to discuss something regarding the upcoming project.

As I entered the room I saw Zayden packing his bag. I wanted to ask for how many days he was going to LA but I didn’t.

“I am going for 15 days. Do you want to come along with me?” he asked

“No I have summer classes to attend.” I replied rather uninterestedly and with a serious tone.

Furrowing his brows he ceased his packing and peered at me. “Why are you angry?”

“Oh finally you noticed that I am apparently angry.” I huff plopping on bed. “I practically begged you not to attend the last question Zayden.”

Furrowing his brows he ambled towards the bed and stood in front of me, “Why exactly do you not want me to top?”

Shaking my head lightly I stared down at my feet, “Only one student gets the full scholarship Zayden.”

He stooped down to my level whilst resting his palms on either side of my thighs.
Numerous butterflies took flight in my stomach while my cheek burned red. My stomach lurched with nervousness when my eyes leisurely trailed towards his hands which were resting on bed.

I heaved my eyelids to look at him.
“So tell me what’s the catch here?” he questioned.

Tracing my now dried lips with tongue I mutter, “If you get the scholarship then I will have to pay the tuition fees.”

Raising one of his brow he stared at me as if I was nuts.
“I will pay for your tuition fees Harriet. I am your husband after all.”

I press my lips straight without replying.

Huffing he stood up, “Anyways I didn’t attend the last question.” He announced slipping his hand inside pockets.

I snapped my head to look at him. My eyes gleamed with happiness and in one swift step I strolled towards Zayden and hugged him.

“Oh my God. Thank you so much Zayden…” I gushed tightening my grip around his waist.

Only when my nostrils were welcomed by his manly scent I realized our position.

Holy Cow! I hugged Zayden.

Cursing under my breath I removed my hands from around his waist and took few steps away from him. I
haltingly raised my eyes to look at him. He looked baffled and astonished by my actions.

I so badly wanted the dig a hole and crawl inside it.

“I was — I am sorry.” I blabber and ran out of the room.

°°°

After Zayden left for LA, I and Alex grew closer. He used to pick me up from home and drop me back at home.  He took me out to many places; be it a restaurant or an amusement park, he used to hang along with me.

Like expected Zayden never called me once but he used to call Alex quite few times in a day.

“Want to watch movie.?” Alex asked forwarding me the juice bottle.

“Yup” I plop on couch next to him.

“Okay then we will watch some comedy movie today.” he said scrolling through Netflix.

After few minutes Alex paused the movie and turned to face me. “I am going to meet my parents tomorrow. Want to come along with me?”

“Huh? I don’t think it’s a good idea Alex.” I answer smiling lightly.

“I can’t leave you alone here cutie. C'mon I want you to meet my parents…” He made puppy like face.

Shaking my head I chuckled, “I still think it’s not good idea Alex. You meet your parents once in a while I don’t want to make anyone uncomfortable…” I reason

“I really want you meet my parents cutie and believe me you won’t make anyone uncomfortable.” This time Alex had seriousness in his eyes which means he wasn’t taking no for an answer.

“Okay”

“I’ll pick you at 4 tomorrow.”

°°°

While sleeping I waited for message from unknown number. It had become like a habit; every morning and night I text this unknown guy. I still can’t wrap my head with the fact that this unknown guy isn’t Zayden. Whenever I talk to him, I feel like I am speaking with Zayden.

The unknown guy had still not revealed his identity and this time I didn’t force him too.

Unknown — Slept?

Me — Not yet!

Unknown — How was your day?

Me – Good, watched movie with Alex and tomorrow I am going to meet his parents.

Unknown – Ohh! You have gotten closer to Alex.

Me – yeah..

Unknown – What about your husband. Has he contacted you?

Me — No >

Unknown — You hate him ?

Me – No, I don’t hate him.

I waited for the reply, it showed typing for a few minutes and when I was about to type goodnight when another message popped up.

Unknown — Do you like him then?

Me – Umm I don’t know…

Unknown – What about Alex? Do you like him?

Me — I don’t know what to answer to this question.

Unknown — Mixed feelings!

Me — Yeah you can say that.

Unknown — Goodnight.

Me — Gn!

Today’s conversation was weird. Him asking if I like Alex right after asking about Zayden put me in dilemma. I wasn’t supposed to think so much I am married for Heaven’s sake.

I do care about Alex a lot. There is some unusual bonding between us but one thing was sure no matter what my heart will always choose Zayden. It will always be Zayden.

°°°

“Wow you are looking beautiful.” Alex boomed looking at me. I was wearing a cute pink colour gown.

“Thank you.” I blush looking away.

Throughout the ride Alex was speaking about his parents.

His parent‘s was love marriage and since they are from a very traditional family his parents had to suffer a lot before they were able to convince his grandparents.

After few minutes he stopped in front of some multi-storeys restaurant.
There was pin drop silence sweeped in the surrounding, the entire restaurant was empty.

“Why is the restaurant empty?” I whispered
“Oh that — my parents like privacy.” He replied guiding me to the top floor.

“And you brought me here to spoil their privacy.” I ask halting in my track.

“It’s okay cutie, you are like my family.” He replied with a wink.

“Oh family as in sister-in-law huh?” I tease scrunching my nose.

But Alex reaction was something I wasn’t expecting. He peered at me as if I was speaking something out of the world. Rubbing his temple with index finger he nodded and resumed walking.

Alex parents were welcoming and sweet. They didn’t make me feel uncomfortable or unwanted. His mom made sure to include me in every conversation which was mostly about Zayden and Alex childhood.

“So straight to home or you want to go somewhere else?” Alex turned to look at me after his parents left.

“Home… I am tired.” I answer closing my eyes for few seconds.

°°°

I shake my head lightly looking at Alex. He was being edgy the whole while. I could tell by his behaviour that he wants to tell me something but I don’t know why he was hesitating so much.

“Okay enough. Stop walking to and fro Alex. I know you want to tell me something so stop being so nervous and tell.” I huff sitting on couch.

“Wait how do you know I want to tell you something?”

“You are fidgeting with your fingers looking everywhere but me.”

“Um, okay I will tell but I want you to promise me that you won’t panic.” He replies walking towards the couch. His face laced with anxiousness.

I furrowed my brows and gave him all my undivided attention. “You are scaring me Alex. What is it?” I question.

Was Zayden okay?
Alex would never behave like this unless it was something really serious.

“There is nothing for you to worry about.” He replied whilst holding my hand in his.

Looking down at my hand he inhaled deeply. Raising his head he peered directly into my orbs.
“Harriet…” He whispered making me blink my eyes in bafflement.

This definitely wasn’t normal. Alex would never call me Harriet.

“Yes, Alex you —” before I could complete my sentence Alex interrupted.

"I like you.. "

“What?” I slip my hand away from his and stood up with glabellar lines formed on my forehead. “What kind of joke was that.” I ask crossing my arms in front of my chest. 

“It wasn’t a joke, I really like you…” He announced facing me. His face was devoid of fun.

Shaking my head I press my lips straight. “For heavens sake I am your best friend's wife Alex.”

“You think I haven’t thought about it? I very well know you are my best friend’s Goddamn WIFE.” He raked finger through his hair. He face was laced with frustration.

“What is it then Alex. I am not understanding. Why would you? How could you?”

Pressing his index finger and thumb over bridge of his nose he inhaled. “Answer this one question. Don’t you like me?”

I gulp the huge lump formed in my throat. “I like you but not in that way Alex.”

“So you do feel for me”

“I feel more for Zayden.” I mutter looking away from him. I can’t believe I said that. Albeit Zayden's behaviour towards me I can’t help but feel for him way more than what I feel for Alex.

“Does he like you too?”

Alex question broke my heart. The agony pumped within my heart increased exponentially. It was like piercing knife on half healed wound. I will never be Zayden’s choice yet I can’t bring my heart to like someone more than him.

Hot tears welled up in my eyes, “Alex —” I started but Alex interrupted me.

“No Harriet. Don’t give any explanation. You have given Zayden space right? A chance for him to think about his feelings. What if he chooses her over you? I can’t see you heart broken. I know you like Zayden more than me and if Zayden chooses you I will never ever come between you two. If he doesn’t I want you to give me chance. Try to know me, give yourself a chance to be happy.”

I bat my eyelids staring at Alex. I had no words.

“Please cutie…” He muttered holding my hands.

I know all Alex wants is my happiness.

“What are you going to tell Zayden?” I ask, Alex face gleamed with happiness.

“That’s up to me. I’ll show you what it feels to be happy now. Don’t worry about Zayden, I know my best friend.” He said winking at me.

“Whatever Alex, I am sleepy.”

“Good night my cute little girlfriend…” He smirked while my mouth hung open.

“Wait what?”

“Good night” He waved and walked out.

❤...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.7M 119K 64
'where do u live?'. I text him and wait for a couple of seconds. Hmm...no reply. Nevermind. I change into my usual uniform and was about to put my dr...
9.6M 459K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
2.2M 88.7K 52
"Get the hell out of my room", he shouted as soon as I entered his room. Is he for real? How can he be this peaceful when I'm not able to sleep a win...
494K 17.4K 37
BOOK 1 C O M P L E T E D U N D E R E D I T I N G I quickly ran into a random room and locked the door behind me. Breathing heavy Sweating Scared "...