My Unexpected Husband

By dianalovesdiane

Mandy is a beautiful, reserved, timid and socially awkward woman. She is, however, an exceptionally good doct... More

Introduction
chapter 1 Intro to my life
chapter two - Womanizer
chapter three- The Accident
chapter four - The Pervert Guy
chapter five- He Woke Up
chapter seven- No Way!!
chapter eight - Your My Wife and I'm Your Husband
chapter nine - your thought and my thought
chapter ten - A long night
Chapter eleven- Getting close
Chapter twelve - Moving in
Chapter thirtheen- Scared Cat
Chapter fourteen - Showing his sweetness
Chapter fifteen- Meeting his Family
Chapter sixteenth- Pervert, jerk and horny
Chapter seventeen- Party
Chapter eighteen - Misunderstanding
Chapter nineteenth- Afraid
Chapter tweenthy- Falling for you
Chapter tweety-one - Surprise Him
Chapter tweenty-two - The Visitor
Chapter tweenty-three - My happy day
Chapter tweenty-four - Sharing friend
Chapter tweenty-five - Mess
Chapter tweenty-six - I will not go back
Chapter tweenty-seven- First of everything
Chapter tweenty-eight - My sister in law
Chapter tweenty-nine - Photoshoot
Chapter thirty - Accident
Chapter thirty-one - Alone and lonely
Chapter thirty- two - He remember
Chapter thirty three- We meet again
Chapter thirty-four - My balls
Chapter thirty-five - My doctor
Chapter thirty-six - Baby
Chapter thirty-seven - Decision
Chapter thirty-eight - His birthday wish
Chapter thirty-nine - Cake
Chapter Fourty - His Meeting my Family
Chapter fourty-one - My Birthday
Chapter fourty-two - Caveman
Chapter foury-three - She said yes!
Chapter fourty four - Piggyback
Chapter fourty-five - two lines
Chapter fourty-six -I'm a dad!
Fourty-seven-MY Wedding day
Bonus chapter
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter

chapter six - Your My Wife

50.3K 1.4K 89
By dianalovesdiane

Mandy's POV

I was in my clinic when my name was called via paging. I hurriedly took all the things needed and rushed towards Mark's office. Marielle was already there waiting for me.

"Hey what happened?" I asked, my question directed to both of them.

"The hospital owner..I mean Alexander is now awake." Mark said to me and I looked at him confused. Why does he need to say it that way? I mean I would eventually know since I am his doctor.

"Then, that's good! I mean that's good news" I said in all honesty while eyeing Mark.

"Yes it's good news.. but there is bad news. He has mixed memories." Mark explained.

"What?"

"He told me he has a wife and he's looking for her." Mark told me and I looked at him confused

"Then maybe he really has a wife?What if he got secretly married, right? They're rich, you know they can do that?" I asked Mark

"Yes, that's not the issue here Mandy. But his mother told me a different story and said that it's been many years since she kept on pestering and convincing her son to get married. But he always answered no since he was a player! Well, his mother quoted that!" Mark said and I didn't have to guess about the player thing since I already knew about it.

"Shit... he has mixed memories with non- existent memories, doesn't he? Omg what are we going to do about it? It's my first time having this kind of situation!" I said as I looked at Mark.

"I know we never had this situation before. First we need to perform certain laboratory tests on him and see the results. So we can know what to do in the near future and what procedures to make . For now let's go to his room. He might wake up soon!" Mark said to us and I nodded in agreement still deep in thought. That's right, I need to calm down. Although this is the first time, I know we can make it through.

"Are you ok Marrialle? You seem to be silent there? Something wrong? " I asked her since she's been silent and I haven't heard a single word from her since I got here.

"I'm ok friend, it's just some stress since I have attended many patients today!" She smiled at me while she answered me.

"Oh honey don't worry, after this I will ask the chief to grant us a vacation leave. I think we need it. How about that?" Mark said to her

"Are you sure you are ok? You know you can tell me anything right?" I assured her while I was eyeing her from head to toe trying to figure out what was wrong with her and what was going on in that head of hers.

"No I'm fine.. let's go and head to the patient room. Let's continue this talk after ok?" She said while giving me those pleading eyes. I think she's hiding something but I know she will come to me anytime. We don't hide anything from each other.

"OK bestyyy" I said to her as I held her hand and pressed it assuring her.

As we got near the patient room, we heard some commotion going on inside the room. Since we heard voices arguing.

"I'm married OK.. how can you forget it mom and dad?" A deep husky voice asked or rather exclaimed.

"Honey calm down OK? We will try to fix this", I could hear the mom try to calm the scenario in the room down.

"So who is your wife. Where is she?"

Mark knocked on the door hearing it, the arguments stopped. We entered the room one by one. There, I saw two elders sitting at the side of the bed and a cute girl beside them. I also saw the patient since he is sitting in the middle of bed.

"Good morning. Here is my team of doctors who helped me during the operation" mark said.

Everyone looked at us. Then the patient eyes fixed on me and smiled lovingly? Wait what??? Did I just say that?? Urg I might be infected by a virus called romance from my best friend. Where did that word come from anyway?

I shrugged off my thoughts and went to the patient's side so I could check on him.

"How are you? Is your head still hurting?" I asked, looking at him.

He just stared at me there with a dumbfounded look. He's eyes pointed at me, gaining all the unwanted attention. Oh god can he please stop looking at me like that? What is he thinking?

"Can I check your injuries Sir?" I asked him politely.

"Of course!" He said while he smiled at me. He looked like someone looking at someone so dear to him. Or am I just hallucinating? Right, maybe it's just my imagination.

I carefully checked his injuries and thank goodness it had healed perfectly fine.

"Does it hurt when you move this?" I asked him while I was pointing out his injuries.

"Yes, it hurts at first but I know it's ok! Though I can't move freely!" He said but still looked at me with awe and adoration clear in his eyes.

"Mark, his injuries are healing now. We need to examine him. So, for that, he needs to undergo ECG, x-ray and ultrasound for his brain." I told Mark in a whisper. Hearing me, he nodded at me.

I turned around and was about to head outside to check my other patients but a pair of two arms grabbed me by surprise. I turned to look towards the owner of the arms. And I was beyond shocked when he uttered his next word.

"Are you not going to hug me?" He asked me softly, looking at me with his hopeful eyes.

"Huh?" I look shocked and confused.

All eyes were again directed in our direction and I mentally gulped. How did I end up like this? They all looked at me like I had grown two horns.

"Hey I've been waiting for you. Here I thought you wouldn't come looking for me. I thought you already forgot me, wifey?" He said with a smile. His arms didn't leave mine.

What kind of strange thing did this guy say? I swear I am not hallucinating anymore.

Oh god can someone help me?

"What are you talking about? Why are you calling me wife? I am not your wife!" I said to clarify it to him.

"Huh? Don't tell me you forgot me too? My mom, dad and sister forgot about it and now even you? I can't believe even my own wife is denying me?" He said while I saw tears forming in his eyes.

Oh shit shit shit...!!!!

"You are his wife?" His dad asked me all of a sudden.

"Oh... No! I am not sir!" I honestly answered him.

"But he said?" The woman asked this time and I assume it's his mother. " Did you two secretly get married?" She asked me and I was shocked even more. What the hell??

Secretly married? I don't even have a boyfriend to begin with. How come I am married now?

"Sorry Mam but I think it's a big misunderstanding. It's my first time meeting your son in the operating room!" I told them, I was trying to fix the situation here.

"Babe please?? Are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong to you? Why are you acting like this to me? Please don't deny me I need you babe!" He said and I hadn't noticed his arms circling me. While giving me teary eyes.

Please no no.? Can someone wake me up to this dream?? Am I dreaming??? I really wanted to disappear this instant.

"Excuse me, I need to go outside." I tried to walk out but he grabbed my hand and refused to let me go. I look at him and said

"Please just for a moment I will be back. I need to sort this out? "I look at him pleading.

He let go of my hand. And I immediately storm out outside the room.

Shit! What shall I do? I grabbed my hair out of frustration because I am about to go crazy.

Marialle came outside and looked at me.

"Oh my goodness!!! What happened back there? Why did he say he is your husband? Is it true?" I looked at her in shock. What in the hell is she talking about? As if she will not know it. If I ever get married she's the first person to know.

"Told you, I met him in the restaurant, ok? I don't even know the guy. And now he claimed me as his wife? Are we in a parallel world now? Since I didn't recall myself having a relationship with him!" I said desperately.

"Then what will you do? Right when you left I saw how devastated he looked. He even cried while looking at the door where you exited!" She said to me and that made me even more confused.

"I don't know! Obviously I am not his wife since I don't recall myself getting married this year. And I don't even have the slight idea of having that kind of guy as a boyfriend. I mean I never had a boyfriend much more than a husband??" I said in bewilderment

Alexander's parents came outside the room and looked for me. They immediately spotted me and walked in our direction.

"Can we talk for a moment doctor?" they asked me.

"My name is Mandy Mam , Sir!" I answered them politely.

"Can we talk to you somewhere private? So we can discuss this matter!"

"OK, let's go to my office. It's quite there. Only the three of us surgeons go there" I answered.

As we head to the office. My head was full of different scenarios which made my head hurt even more.

How can someone so easily declare me as his wife? Am I dreaming now? Because if it's, I really wanted to wake up from this nightmare.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 1.2K 56
ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs MATURE CONTENT 0πly f0r 18+ readers. I held the nape of her neck and studied the softness of her lips. I don't know what I will...
254K 10.6K 59
At two opposite ends of the spectrum, Bound by the shackles of marriage. Aarav Singhania Rhea Aggarwal Aarav Singhania, a 27-year-old tycoon, The bi...
16.4K 464 22
Shivani Melhotra, a talented general surgeon and orphan, thrived in the joyful companionship of her best friend Mahira. With her bubbly and innocent...
239K 10.6K 81
He was an arrogant, cold, ruthless, dominant, self-centered bussinessman, more precisely the one and only ceo of Singhania Industries. Ranking among...