Bad Intentions {TVD}

By SammyjVega

Alina Gilbert is one of those people that you can't tell is hurting, but her twin sister, Elena? She basks in... More

{Epigraph}
{Cast}
{Season 1}
I. The beginning
II. The Falls
III. Okay?
IV. Brother Salvatore
V. Young love
VI. Dinner parties suck.
VII. Football and Fights
VIII. Wrong
IX. Not afraid
X. Death
XI. Mistakes
XII. Okay
XIII. Ruin Me
XIV. All i can do is grieve
XV. Hear me
XVI. Adopted.
XVII. It'll be alright
XVIII. No rest for the wicked
XIX. What trickery
XX. The Bachelors
XXI. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood
XXII. Open Doors
XXIII. Who is in control
XXIV. Pageant queens
XXV. Family
XXVI. The she-devil
XXVII.Founders Day
-- Season 2 --
XXVIII. Ding dong the bitch is back
XXIX. Survival of the fittest
XXX. A full moon
XXXI. All the good times
XXXII. Kill or Be Killed
XXXIII. Always have a backup
XXXIV. Hide and Seek
XXXV. A flower
XXXVI. The Evil Doppel-bitch
XXXVII. Till death do we part
XXXVIII. A Full Moon
XXXIX. And All Hell Broke Loose
XL. Daddy Issues
XLI. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
XLII. Family Dinner
XLIII. The Unwelcomed Guest
XLIV. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer
XLV. A dance to remember
XLVI. Klaus
XLVII. Last Chance
XLVIII. A new dawn
XLIX. A new day
L. If i lay here
~Season 3~
LI. Blow out your candles
LII. The hybrid dick
LIII. The moral of the story
LIV. Temper tantrums
LVI. Teenage dream
LVII. The other side
LVIII. Day to Daylife
LIX. Another Dance
LX. Read the Fine Print
LXI. This Town
LXII. Bonds will be broken
LXIII. The Living Dead
LXIV. Danger Comes in All Shapes and Sizes
LXV. The Mikaelsons
LXVI. 1912
LXVII. Come on in
LXVIII. Murder for one
LXIX. Jar of Hearts
LXX. Don't be so Soft
LXXI. And the Sun Sets
LXXII. Dearly Departed
-- Season 4 --
LXXIII. Out With the Old, in With the New
LXXIV. In Loving Memory
LXXV. Back from the Dead
LXXVI. The Brotherhood of the Five
LXXVII. Murder was the Case That They Gave Me
LXXVIII. As Crazy as the Mad Hatter
LXXIX. The Keeper of Keys
LXXX. New Orleans
LXXXI. Faith and Hope Suck
LXXXII. Detention
LXXXIII. Run, Run as Fast as You Can
LXXXIV. Murder's a common occurrence
LXXXV. Where the Wild Things Are
LXXXVI. Way down we go
LXXXVII. Please Stay
LXXXIX. Cheerleader
XC. Nightfall
XCI. A second chance
XCII. Photographs
XCIII. Humanity for the win
XCIV. A game of survival
XCV. Cap n' Gown
AN
!!New Book!!

LV. And the truth comes out

698 14 7
By SammyjVega

I wince as Klaus snaps Stefan's neck for what seems like the millionth time. He turns back to me and i push myself even farther into the wall. "Darling, i need you to be honest with me." He says lowly, "Tell me what you're hiding." I stay silent, Klaus rushing over to me, wrapping his hand around my throat. I claw at his hand, trying to get him away from me. "You're strong, but not that strong."
He pulls me away from the wall before slamming me into it again. "Tell me!"

"Klaus, leave her!" Rebekah glares, trying to pull him off of me. "Klaus!" He gives her a glare, making her step back.

"Tell me what you're hiding." He compels. I let out a shaky breath.

"You didn't kill the doppelganger, Elena's alive but she's the shadow-self, I'm the doppelganger." I admit, "Bonnie did a spell to save her and i was willing to die, but you turned me. Elena's still human."

"You deceived me..." He whispers. Klaus is gone and i fall to the floor, gasping for air.

"I had to help her, she's the only family my brother and i have left," I say shakily. Rebekah leans down, helping me up.

"It's all right, i don't think Klaus could kill you if he wanted." Rebekah sighs, she looks over to Stefan with a frown.

"Don't hate him, Klaus took away his memories of you."

"I know..." She whispers sadly.

"You know i have to try and stop him right?" I frown. She nods, taking my hands and making me look at her.

"Alina, you might be strong but Klaus will hurt you. He might not kill you, but he'll hurt you." I nod slowly, "I'd wish you luck, but she stole Stefan's heart from me." I nod slowly. I get up, speeding into the school. I stand in the main hallway, listening in for Klaus or Elena.
I catch their voices in the gym and i speed over.

'You two, i remember you.'

'I'm sorry. Who are you?' Dana asks. I frown, running down the halls at a normal human pace, Klaus can't know I'm in here.

'Oh, don't worry, i wasn't in my right head last time we met. Lift your foot up, please, Dana. If she drops her foot Chad, i want you to beat her to death.' i gasp, running faster.

'Don't Klaus. you don't have to hurt anybody.' Elena, he already found her...

'Oh, come on, Loce. Of course, i do.' I push the doors open, Klaus turning to me, "Ah, there you are, i was wondering when you'd join the party."

"Let them go," I order.

Klaus laughs speeding over to me, "Go ahead and take a seat on the bleachers, Darling." I glare at him unwillingly moving the bleachers.

"I hate you." I grit out. His face falls but he quickly changes his expression, looking unbothered and turning back to Elena.

"Where's Stefan?" Elena demands.

"On a time out," Klaus smirks, the door opens and i frown, looking over to see Bonnie and Matt.

"Bonnie, leave!" I yell unable to move. She looks over to me in shock, but Klaus speeds in front of her.

"I was wondering when you'd show up." Klaus smirked, "Now we can get started. Ah, Dana, why don't you relax?" Dana sighs in relief, putting her foot down, her and Chad sitting. "Nice to know you're the reason Elena's still walking around and Alive."

"That's right." Bonnie glares, "If you want to blame someone, blame me."

"Oh, there's no need for blame, love." Klau sighs, "Just your witchy interference and deception," Klaus says glancing over at me, "Seems to have caused someone undesirable side effects. And since you caused the problem, I'm going to have you find the fix." The door opens again, Rebekah dragging in Tyler, my eyes widen.

"Get off of me!" Tyler growls.

"Hush now." Rebekah orders.

"I'd like you all to meet my sister Rebekah." Klaus introduces. She gives a smile, looking over to Elena. "Word of warning- She can be quite mean."

"Don't be an ass." Rebekah huffs, narrowing her eyes at Klaus.

"Leave him alone!" Elena demands as Rebekah pushes Tyler over to Klaus.

"I'm gonna make this very simple- every time i attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition." Tyler's eyes look over to me and i frown, 'I'm sorry' i mouth. "It's quite horrible, actually and usually results in my new ripper having to kill them." Klaus smiles, looking over to me. Everyone looks at me in shock, "I bet if i let her go... she'd tear you all apart." He smirks, "Besides the point." He bites into his wrist, shoving it to Tyler's mouth.

"Klaus!" I shout, Klaus just glancing at me.

"I need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie." Klaus orders. "And for Tyler's sake..." Klaus snaps his neck and i gasp, "You better hurry." I stare at Tyler's dead body and i frown. Matt, Bonnie, and Elena rush over to Tyler's body.

"He killed him." Matt frowns.

"He's not dead. Klaus' blood will turn him into a vampire." Elena states.

"And if Bonnie's successful, he'll live through his transition." He motions for me to get up and i get up, following him, still under his control. "Go on, then and fetch your grimoires and enchantments and what-not. I'll hold onto Elena... for safe-keeping." Elena gasps and looks to me for help and i give her a sympathetic look, i literally can't help her. Bonnie and Matt rush out of the room.

"So this is the shadow-self... well, doppelganger now." Rebekah sneers, "You're so much prettier." Rebekah says looking up to me. A small smile comes on my face, and i look away.

"Enough, Rebekah." Klaus sighs, "Take the wolf boy elsewhere, would you?" Rebekah sends a fake smile Elena's way, walking off and dragging Tyler out of the room with her. "Just ignore her... although she isn't wrong," Klaus says looking over to me. I narrow my eyes at him and he sighs, "She's a petty little thing."

_________________________________

I sigh, sitting on the bleachers again, i hear the door click open, catching everyone's attention in the silent room. Stefan slowly walks in and i sigh in relief, finally, he's woken up. "Stefan..." Elena gasps.

"Klaus," Stefan calls out.

"Come to save your damsel, mate?" Klaus smirks.

"I came to ask for your forgiveness." Klaus' face falls in shock, "And pledge my loyalty."

"Well, you broke that pledge once already," Klaus mumbles, rolling his eyes.

"Elena means nothing to me anymore." Stefan lies. "And whatever you ask of me... i will do."

"Fair enough." Klaus smirks, standing up, leaving me on the bleachers again. "Let's drink on it. Come on, darling, you're in on this too." I frown, standing up. "Both of you, kill them," he says, looking to Dana and Chad who quickly stand. The sound of their blood pumping catches me and i start to move forward, Klaus smirking when Stefan grabs my arm, pulling me back.

"I said me." Stefan argues.

"I want both or nothing." Klaus glares, "I said kill them."

"No! Stefan, Alina, don't. He's not going to hurt me. He already said-" Elena cuts off, screaming as Klaus slaps her making her fall to the ground. Stefan growls.

"Stefan, don't!" I say pulling my attention Stefan who's already rushing over to Klaus. Klaus pushes him back. He looks at me, and i quickly grab Stefan, wrapping an arm around his throat. "I'm sorry..." I whisper.

"She means nothing to you?" Klaus growls, "Your lies just keep piling up. The only person who's loyal is Alina." He growls. I look over seeing that Elena's nose is bleeding. I close my eyes, trying not to focus on it.

"Let them go! I'll do whatever you want, you have my word!" Stefan chokes out.

"Your word doesn't mean much. I lived by your word all summer, during which time i never had to resort to this- Stop fighting." Klaus compels. Stefan relaxes in my arms and i let go.

"Don't do this, don't do this," Klaus begs.

"I don't want to. All i wanted was your allegiance. Now I'm gonna have to take it, from both of you." My face falls.

"I've been listening..." I gasp. He grabs my hand, pulling me and Stefan to him.

"You will do exactly as i say when i say it. You will not run, you will not hide, you both will simply just obey." My eyes close and i look around, taking a deep breath.

"No..." Elena whimpers. "Stefan!" She shakes her head and i frown.

"Now kill them, rippers." I stalk forward first, grabbing onto Chad. I feel my fangs poke through and i bite into Chad's neck, moaning as the blood rushes down my throat. I push Chad off of me, taking a deep breath.

"Alina..." Elena whimpers. I look up to her, frowning.

"I'm sorry."

"It's always nice to see vampires in their true element," Klaus smirks. "The species has become such a broody lot."

"No, you did this to them." Elena glares.

"I invited them to the party, love. They're the ones dancing on the table." Klaus smirks, walking over to us. The door opens again, Rebekah storming in.

"Where is it!?" She demands, heading straight to Elena. "Where's my necklace?"

"What are you on about?" Klaus huffs.

"She has my necklace." She seethes, handing Klaus Caroline's phone. "Look." Klaus takes a look at the photo, tilting his head.

"Well, well. More lies, Stefan." Klaus hums.

"Where.. is it?" Rebekah asks in a low town, looking like she's about to attack Elena.

"I don't have it anymore." Elena explains slowly.

"You're lying!" Rebekah sneers, rushing Elena and biting into her neck. Klaus grabs Rebekah, pulling her off Elena as i stand there in shock, smelling Elena's blood.

"Stefan..." I whisper.

"Just think of something else, fight it." He tells me.

"Knock it off!" Klaus sneers.

"Make her tell me where it is, Nik!" Klau sighs, turning to Elena.

"Where's the necklace, sweetheart? Be honest." Klaus urges.

"I'm telling the truth. Katherine stole it." She says shakily.

"Katerina, of course. Well, that's unfortunate, if we had the necklace it would make things a whole lot easier for your witch. But, since we're doing this the hard way... let's put a clock on it. Shall we?" Klaus says looking to the scoreboard in the gym and walking over to the control panel. He puts twenty minutes on the timer and the buzzer goes off.

"Twenty minutes. If Bonnie hasn't found a solution by then, Stefan, i want you to feed again. Only this time, i want you to feed on Elena." Elena's eyes go wide, and then Klaus looks to me. "And if Stefan can't do it, you will." My eyes flicker over to her, my eyes turning red at the smell of her blood. "Young rippers are always so promising, but till then, don't touch her."

"No, Klaus! Don't do this to them!" Elena pleads.

"Alina, no one leaves. If she tries to run... I'm pretty sure you'll be hungry by then." He smirks. Klaus and Bekah walkout, my eyes trail over to Elena again, frowning. The sound of the timer counting down like a drum.

____________________________

I stare at the clock, only six minutes left. I can hear Stefan pacing behind me. There's no way out of this..."Caroline's dad!" Elena shouts i turn to her, frowning. "He was able to resist compulsion. I don't know how, but he did it. Maybe it's possible."

"Yeah, yeah. Maybe it's just mind control, right? Maybe it just takes some focus, a couple decades of training. Even if i was able to, Alina wouldn't." Stefan tells her.

"You guys can control this. When that buzzer goes off, just-just drink from me." Elena nods.

"You don't get it. I can't stop, Elena!" Stefan shouts, "I'm a ripper! A ripper doesn't stop! Klaus has turned your sister into me! We listen to the words coming out of your mouth, and all we hear is the sound of your heart pumping blood through your body. And when that clock ticks down, one of us is going to feed on you."

"He's not wrong." I frown. "The worse part is... we want to," I say looking down to the floor.

"I don't believe that. You can fight it. You just have to want it bad enough."

"Why? Because i love you?" Stefan scoffs.

"Yeah!" Elena nods, "That's right, Stefan. Because you love me. You'll fight because after everything we've been through, you owe me that! Alina, you're my sister, are you really going to let Klaus take me away from you?"

I open my mouth but i have no idea what to say, "You know what, you're right." Stefan nods. "You're right. I owe you everything. Because through all of this, you are the one thing that has kept me from giving up." Stefan admits, "From turning it all off. But i can't help what i am, Elena, neither of us can. The more blood we get, the more we want. And if i get so much as near yours... you are dead." I look back at the clock, frowning. 4:52....

__________________________

I look as the last remaining seconds tick down. I start to feel the blood lust and i close my eyes, trying to push it down. "Elena, you're going to have to run." Stefan tells her. The word 'run' catches my attention and i spin around, Elena staring at me in fear.

"But Klaus said if i run-"

"I know what he said." Stefan grits out, "But if you stay, it doesn't matter. I'll try to hold onto Alina as much as i can." I nod, agreeing with Stefan, i don't want to hurt Elena.

She looks at me and i nod again, "Elena, you have to. Please." I beg. I push myself up against the door, feeling the urge getting stronger. "Elena, there's no other way."

"There is another way. You have to fight." The buzzer goes off and my eyes snap to Elena, the veins under my eyes appearing.

"Run." I command.

She shakes her head, "I believe in you two, fight. Don't give up."

"Elena, i can't." I grit out, looking to Stefan who's also struggling. It takes over and i let out a breath, inhaling. "I'm sorry." I start to speed over, Stefan tackling me into the bleachers.

"Elena, run!" He commands, struggle just as much as i am. I start to push him away and he frowns, "Elena, run go! She's too strong!" Elena screams as i throw Stefan off of me. She rushes out of the gym and i start to follow her, Stefan pinning me to the floor.

"Come on, we can do this." He grits out. I shake my head, the door slamming shut. I push him off of me, running after her, still trying to fight the urge. I throw myself into a set of lockers. Stefan following me out. He gets a little farther than me and i take a deep breath, taking off again. I slam myself into another wall.

"Stefan..." I grit out.

"I know, i know." he nods. Elena runs out another door and i take a deep breath. I look through the window, seeing Klaus with her. I go the other way, pushing myself into the Cafeteria, Stefan following me. I look up, seeing a broom.

"Stab me." I tell him.

"What?" he gasps.

"You have more control than i do, if you stab me, you can control it." he looks at me skeptically and i bare my fangs at him. "Do it!" he gets up, breaking the broom and stabbing me in the stomach. I cry out in pain as soon as the door opens, Klaus and Elena walking in.
Klaus frowns, seeing me on the floor.

"Is that any way to treat a lady?" Klaus glares, " Now this is fascinating. I've never seen this before. The only thing stronger than your craving for blood is your love for this one girl." Klaus hums. I sit up, trying to pull the broom out of my stomach, but Stefan lodged it in there good. "Why don't you turn it off?"

"No!" Stefan glare.

"Come on." Klaus urges, "Your humanity is killing you. All the guilt must be exhausting. Turn it off."

"No!" Stefan argues again.

"Stefan..."

"You're strong." Klaus nods, "But you're not that strong." Klaus bends over, pulling the broom out of my stomach. I sigh in relief. "Seems like you poked her heart, you should work on your aim." He says. "Turn.. it..."

"Klaus, don't." I groan.

"Off." Stefan stands there for a second and i frown.

"No!" Stefan shouts, pushing him back. Klaus glares at him. pushing Stefan back.

"Alina, grab a hold of your sister." I bolt up, holding her by the neck, a pained look on my face. "Turn it off, or Alina will kill her, in front of you. Turn it off!" Klaus roars.
Stefan goes limp, and i can see the change in his eyes.

"What did you do?" Elena whispers horrified.

"I fixed him," Klas smirks. "And i think a test is in order, don't you?" Klaus motions for me to let her go and i do. He puts his hands on Elena's shoulders. "Ripper...perhaps you'd like a drink... from the new doppelganger's neck." He says, moving Elena's hair out of the way.
Stefan's eyes zone in on Elena, the veins under his eyes appearing. I stand there against the wall, Klaus walking over to me. Stefan tilts his head, walking forward and biting into her neck. Elena screams and i jump back, turning and hurrying my face in Klaus' chest. I feel him wrap an arm around me.

"It'll be okay...."

_________________________________________________

Stefan and i walk into the Salvatore house, and i frown seeing Damon and Elena very... cozy. "Angry?" Stefan whispers into my ear. I glare at him, shoving him back.

"Isn't this cute." I grit out, glaring at them. Elena and Damon look over to us shocked.

"What are you two doing here?" Damon demands, not happy to see us.

"Damn, i would have thought after months of looking for me, you'd be happy to see me. But i guess you found a replacement." I glare, looking over to Elena.

"What are you two doing here?" Damon repeats.

"Last i checked, i live here. And Alina and me, we've... bonded, we're a team," he smirks, handing me a drink. "Klaus is gone, but he has us to keep watch on you, till he comes back." Stefan shrugs. "From now on, you're under our protection." Elena's face falls and Stefan takes my drink, wrapping an arm around my waist, pulling me to him. "By all means. Carry on. We'll be upstairs." He speeds us up, slamming his door and throwing me onto the bed

"You know... no humanity you is kinda fun." I smirks.

"I think no humanity you would be quite fun... join me?" He smirks, moving over to me. I put my hand on his chest, keeping him a distance from me, "Thinking about Damon? Because he's not thinking about you..."

"Then i guess I'll make him regret that." I shrug, moving off the bed. "These next few weeks are gonna be fun."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

683K 13.3K 49
Mariana Gilbert is the older twin sister of Elena by 5 minutes . For years, they lived a pretty ordinary life... Until they start a fresh, new school...
137K 3.2K 16
The Gilbert children were three. Elena, Jeremy and Sky. After the death of their parents they were all heartbroken. Sky was more lost than ever. Inst...
17.9K 412 22
Elena has a younger twin, Samathea Gilbert, they get along very well, but get this, she the doppelganger of Katherine's twin sister, Mary Ann. find o...
1.7M 35.8K 29
Elena Gilbert. The doppelganger. The girl that has too much trouble to deal with. Remember her? Well, she's not alone. People don't ever pay attentio...