๐ƒ๐€๐˜๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ. โช ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—Ž๏ฟฝ...

By lcvykuna

Shy, reserved, and innocent. Can Misa become a shinobi? ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐˜€; ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ โœ“ ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐š๐š„๐šƒ๐™พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—Œ... More

๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ
one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
epilogue
second story!

four

19.2K 648 217
By lcvykuna

ʚ Not So Cold But Different ɞ

"Happy birthday Okaa-san!!"

Reiko's eyes glitter when she sees her adorable children and dearest husband surprised her with balloons, party poppers, a matcha cake, and presents. "Arigatou, my loves." She thanked her babies and squeezes them into her embrace. Koichi drags his mother to the dinner table. "Okaa-san! Nee-chan and I made you this cake." He points his little index finger at the homemade dessert. Reiko smiles brightly "Wow! It looks delicious." She almost drooled at the tasty sweet. "Matcha my favorite." The woman ruffles their heads and giggles.

She reads the icing text of the cake. It said "Happy Birthday Mama with love."

Her daughter lit up the candles with a lighter, 31 candles to be exact. They sang the Happy Birthday song and Reiko makes a wish before blowing it. The family sat together at the table and takes a slice of the cake. "Anata, do you still think I'm not old yet?" Reiko asked Akemi. Savoring the matcha cake, he spoke "Certainly not. Because you're still beautiful at whatever age." He smirks charmingly that has his wife turn shy and blush. "O-Oi! Don't tease me." She groans when taking a big bite. She can hear her husband chuckling.

Misa watches her parents in a serene moment. She smiles, their love still shows no matter how long they've been together. She wasn't paying attention when someone pulls her sleeve of her kimono. Turns her head to see it was Koichi. "Will you find love, nee-chan?" He asked. Misa blushes and fidgets. The thought of being in love is a different story. Will it be the same as her parent's love? The future awaits. She answers with a smile "I believe I will." Koichi nods his head and continues devouring the slice of cake.

✧˖*°࿐

Several weeks later, Team 7 was assigned by the lord third a D-rank mission. A cat went lose from its owner.

A wife of the Fire Daimyo's cat named Tora ran out and it was their duty to find it. Sort of a foolish mission when it's a D-Rank; the lowest rank of a mission, in other words, a shinobi has to do babysitting. Everyone has an ear-piece as a communication device and have checkpoints.

Naruto spotted it then charges at the lost cat and ends up getting attacked by the animal. He now has kitty scratches on his face as if he needed more like his permanent ones. Misa rushes over to him and holds the feline into her arms. "Neko Tora is found. Mission complete." Kakashi uttered as everyone heads back to the village.

"OHHH MY TORA I MISSED YOU!!" Madam Shijimi rubs her face all over Tora vigorously.

"Now I understand why it ran away," Sakura said, watching the poor cat gets suffocated by its owner. Misa can tell its saying 'save me' but she timidly waves at the feline as it leaves. After becoming an official squad, they so far have been doing missions that are more like chores you do at home. It is understandable the four are rookies—fresh out of the Academy but they do have potential shinobi knowledge. Iruka was about to announce another typical D-rank mission but gets cut off by the loud-mouth blonde boy.

"No no no! Iruka-sensei! I want to do something more extravagant!" He was flailing his arms as he protested. Misa covers her mouth with her hand to hide a laugh because it did look pretty funny. But she couldn't agree more on Naruto. The same goes for everyone else. "Well, I'm sorry Naruto but you're a Genin and you still need to know better." Iruka rebutted his former student. The boy groans and crosses his arms all upset. However, the Third Hokage has something in mind. "Hold that thought Iruka because I do have a much more challenging task for them." He said. Iruka was stunned "You do?" He wondered. Lord Hiruzen gave a small nod as a reply.

The team gasps especially Naruto who sprung up to his feet and cheers. "What is it?! Are we going to fight hardcore shinobis?! Or save a princess?! Tell us!" He couldn't stop his giddiness when Kakashi and Iruka sighs in disbelief. "They all sound great but I want you four to be bodyguards for someone from Nami no Kuni." The Hokage explained to them.

Their mission is to protect a citizen from the Hidden Waves and finish building a bridge.

Just then came a man who looked old, wearing scruffy clothes, and has a bottle of sake. He goes by the name of Tazuna. "These are the ones going on duty. They look like weaklings to me especially the small one." The old man gibed and points to one of them. It made Naruto extremely mad when he thought he was making fun of Misa because she is petite compared to all of them. But Misa realizes the stranger wasn't pointing at her.

"A-Ano, N-Naruto-san. He's pointing at you." She whispered.

Naruto looked at the direction of his finger and now he is beyond mad. He was about to attack the old man but gets held back by Kakashi.

Lord Hiruzen and Iruka shake their heads unamused.

✧˖*°࿐

Late afternoon came, the sunset was out. The squad decided to separate and go off elsewhere. Sasuke and Misa stayed together fortunately but they didn't utter a word while walking in the streets of the village. They've gotten close after a few missions but don't know each other personally. "Misa." The Uchiha boy calls out her name. "N-N-Nani?" She responded shyly.

Suddenly, he felt nervous. It was unusual for the famous Uchiha to behave like this but the girl did something to him. He couldn't put his finger on it. "Would you..like some soup?" Sasuke asked and looks around sheepishly. He curses in his head for acting dumb. But the girl next to him smiles lovingly "I-I w-would love to." She agreed to have dinner with him.

His heart flutters when Misa's timid voice spoke and he likes it. It was like bells chiming. Mentally shook his head "Let's go." He insists as they head over to the restaurant. It was Ichiraku's Ramen Shop. As much as Sasuke doesn't want to admit, he does enjoy eating ramen like the blonde idiot.

"Konichiwa! How may I help you two." Ayame welcomes the pair in a happy voice. They have a seat together on the stools side-by-side. "I would like a bowl of Miso soup," Sasuke said his order. "M-M-Me too," Misa orders the same meal. The young waitress wrote down on a notepad and gives it to her father. Taking short glances, the introverted girl wants to start a conversation but doesn't know what to say. Sasuke looks back at her but she quickly stares away at her fidgety fingers.

Her cheeks are bright red almost resembling like cherries. 'Say something darn it!' Misa pounds her head to regenerate her mind. "A-Ano, what's your favorite color?" She asked him. Now she wants to bury herself into a coffin for asking such a pointless question. To her surprise, Sasuke answers back, "Black is my favorite color." He said in a plain tone of voice. Misa can see why because he has a personality that's mysterious.

"What's your favorite color?" The Uchiha boy repeated the question.

"M-Mine is pastel purple." She replied to him.

Momentarily, Ayame comes back with their bowls of soup. Sasuke and Misa enjoyed their dinner time while talking more than they normally do. It felt like a date. Misa discovers that Sasuke's favorite food is tomatoes. Quite interesting to know, but she didn't mind his likings. Except for his dislike for sweets because how can anyone not like sweets?! Sasuke also learns that Misa enjoys singing. One day, he hopes to her voice.

Behind them ten feet away, their sensei was watching them with Kurenai and Asuma. "Let's leave them alone you guys." The Genjutsu mistress shook her head in dismay. Asuma chuckles with a cigarette in his mouth "Not something you have seen since Akemi and Reiko was younger." He said, recalling the youthful past. Kakashi made one eye-smile "Those two sure do look great together." The Copycat shinobi admits it and he is interested to see their relationship develop.

-ˏˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ ⑅ ⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ

Author's Note
A very short chapter but I wanted some interactions from the couple ☺️ Fluffiness is slowly happening hehe. Of course, this chapter is going to lead to the iconic episodes where they meet you know who 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 13.7K 43
What happens when a young (and bratty) girl's body is taken over by.... herself? Well, from the future. Konohagakure is in the midst of a deadly war...
21.7K 583 41
๐—ฃ๐—›๐—ข๐—˜๐—ก๐—œ๐—ซ [๐—™๐—˜๐—˜โ€ข๐—ก๐—œ๐—ž๐—ฆ] ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™๐™ค๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ญ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ก๐™š๐™œ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ก ๐™—๐™ž๐™ง๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™ ...
3.7K 144 13
I love you once. But you were so cold back then. But, I was so happy that you hate me. Then, I have something I need to settle with, goodbye my love...
170K 6.5K 42
๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’”๐’–๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ โš ๏ธdepression trigger warning! Beware, dont read if it will negatively impact...