Russian Roulette / S.P

De ToastedLaundrySauce

A Riverdale Fanfiction. For now Sweet Pea is the love interest. please comment what you would want it to be. ... Mai multe

Chapter One: Break Free.
Chapter Three: Foxface.
Chapter Four: Pop's Shock'lit Shoppe.
Chapter Five: Sweetwater River.
Chapter Six: Roundhouse Robbery.
Chapter Seven: Take the Blame.
Chapter Eight: Pitched.
Chapter Nine: Cheerings.
Chapter Ten: Serpent by Blood.
Chapten Eleven: Thursday Night.
Chapter Twelve: One and Only.
Chapter Thirteen: Free Concert.
Chapter Fourteen: Russian Roulette.
Chapter Fifteen: Count to Three.
Chapter Sixteen: Rocking those cuffs.
Chapter Seventeen: Door-Kicking.
Chapter Eighteen: Serpent After All.
Chapter Nineteen: Border Fight.
Chapter Twenty: Bare-Chested.
Chapter Twenty-One: Your Loss.
Chapter Twenty-Two: Former Lover.
Chapter Twenty-Three: Sheriff, Howdy.
Chapter Twenty-Four: Boy Trouble.
Chapter Twenty-Five: Salary.
Chapter Twenty-Six: Swift Digits.
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Dancing Vision.
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Swaying up the Stairs.
Chapter Twenty-Nine: J-J.
Chapter Thirty: Useless Senses.
Chapter Thirty-One: Crimson Images.
Chapter Thirty-Two: Eyes Dazing.
Chapter Thirty-Three: Please Stay.

Chapter Two: Smokeshow.

3.4K 68 2
De ToastedLaundrySauce

There were a few other guards that were patrolling the place with guns and a few others were opening a fence. Through it came a bus filled with the new prisoners.

This is my ticket out of this hell hole.

I waited for the inmates to leave the bus and looked around if no one saw me.

I I moved as fast as my chained ankles could bring me away from my hiding place behind some wooden crates as I held the sack with my stuff close to me.

Making as little noise as possible I climbed up the ladder on the back of the bus and flattened myself on the hot surface of the bus and sighed of relief.

Now just hoping they couldn't see me from the towers. After all, he said he would take care of the rest.

Soon enough the vehicle started moving and I almost rolled off to the side

I stomped my boots straight on the top of the bus so I wouldn't fall of.

Letting my head drop back and closing my eyes I released another sigh of freedom.

After a while it was beginning to get really hot on the bus and I wanted to pull my shirt of but it wouldn't go further than the cuffs. I accidentally left the keys in the locked door.

I ripped the orange fabric and stuffed it in the bag with some struggle, but I did it.

The sun never seemed brighter and the sky never looked more blue like it does now. A soft breeze waved through my hair and clothes as I just breathed some fresh air.

*

When I finally saw the familiair sign of the town I rolled off to the side of the bus and jumped to the side of the road with a thud, I harshly landed on my shoes that were in the bag and I groaned loudly when they crashed into my stomach.

I swiftly made it into the woods and started to move as fast as I could, by now they would have been looking for me everywhere.

I expected for the Friendly Giant to take care of this and he would get them of my back eventually so for now I just needed to lay low and figure out what to do. I had nothing prepared whatsoever.

In the distance I could speeding cars and dogs barking.

My eyes widened in realization and I moved through the trees of the forest.

Branches grazed at my tattooed skin and I fell the whole time, over the roots of the trees, rocks, piles of leaves and what other bloody things covered the soiled this earth.

Birds whistled high above me in the trees and in the air, it looked like it was calming me a bit.

But that calmness stopped when I heard the dogs coming closer and closer. Of course they wouldn't use the sirens it would alert me about their whereabouts.

Now I was trying harder to flee than ever, to the place I would have to hide. Wherever that may be.

I clenched the sack in my fists behind my back but I was stopped by my own crashing memories and nostalgia hit me like a truck.

Sunny Side trailerpark.

As I arrived at the place I started looking for a particular man that would help me at any time.

I stumbled through the park but I only saw some people that lived here that didn't even looked surprised by my appearance.

'God damn it, Forsythe where are you.'

Hearing the familiar barks again I was stopped by some dogs that were running towards me.
My eyes widened as I turned around and started shuffle-running.

Clouds of dust flew up and clouded some of our vision.

"Left, right, right, Guard. Turn around, right." I mumbled as I was surrounded by guards, dogs and trailers I didn't know where to go. I leaned against a trailer with my back and let out an annoyed groan.

I was pulled from my thoughts by a loud conversation going on on the other side of the trailer I was leaning against.

With a growl I stood straight and sneaked to the other side of the trailer.

But before I could even ask I stood face to face and was tackled AND pinned to the ground infront of the group of bikers by a guard and smushed my face into the gravel. He was now sitting on top of me.

I lowly growled and spit out some sand, he slightly released his grip on me. Taking this to my advantage I kicked back my leg and hit him in the back making him release me with a grunt as he fell to the side.

'Are all guards that stupid?' I though as I stood up and shoved him to the ground when he tried to stand up.

"You don't think you have a key for this do you?" I asked as I keep up my hands that were still cuffed.

He groaned as an answer so I growled again and kicked him, this knocked him out and made his body fall limp.

I didn't pay any attention to the group was staring at me amused and whistling at me.

Two other guards came up behind me but and I heard a familiar buzzing of electricity.

Grinning I slid my boots into the grind stones. "Ready to dance?"

They charged towards me for an answer so I took this as a yes.

Also charging towards one of them I slid through his legs and quickly stood up, kicked him in the balls and he fell to the ground clutching them for in pain.

He looked scared at me as I grinned devilishly at him before we charged for each other again.

He released a battle cry but I jumped up and twisted around, rounded house kicked him in the face and kicking his feet from underneath him.

Panting he let his bat fall to the ground from his shaking hands.

But what I didn't expect was him grabbing onto it again and sweeping it across my face.

A crack filled my brains and I spit out some blood with a huff

"You'll regret this." I seethed as I kicked the bat from his hands and it fell to the ground a few feet from us.

Spitting some more blood I ripped my handcuffs with anger and I punched him in the throat.

He was grasping his throat as he began chocking, gasping for air. But I kicked his stomach and he fell backwards on his back so he wouldn't actually think he was dying.

I heard a small applause and laughter behind me but I was still waving for a sign of aggression from the guard.

I wasn't a killer.

I'm not devilishly dumb.

"Hey smokeshow," I turned around and saw a tall boy with dark eyes and dark hair standing up from his place on a bike walking a few steps towards me.

I dropped my head to my shoulder, waiting for him to continue.

"Might wanna get him." He said nodding to his left.

There was another guard that was running towards me again.

I sighed and looked up at the sky, then closed my eyes for a second and pinched the bridge of my nose. I groaned loudly in frustration.

"Just fuck off already."

Uncertainty flashed through the guards eyes as he came closer and I knew he wasn't to sure about coming for me. But he still did it. What a brave, but stupid man.

I squeezed my fist into a tight ball but didn't move from my place.

Coming closer and closer to me he wanted to shock me with his stupid shock stick but I had already punched him square on his jaw and he fell to the ground and he shuffled in the sand.

I crossed my arms. "Boo."

The guard stood up and ran away and I followed his moves until he was out of my sight.

I plopped down on my ass, pulled my knees up and laid my arms on them and I let my head fall down between my legs in exhaustion.

"Does any of you know who FP is?" I asked looking at the group of people, but none answered.

"No? One of you's has a pin or a bolt cutters?" I asked again signing to the pair of cuffs that hung around my wrists and the one that still tied my feet together.

I looked up at girl with pink hair that threw a plier towards me and I sighed in relief as I caught it with my right hand and cut myself loose.

I murmured a soft. "Thanks." As I kept my gaze down and massaged my wrists.

As I was doing so I looked at my bloody hands and and my jewelry that was stained in crimson.

I tried to wiped them on my orange cargo and I sighed in relieve when their original pure colour came back.

I almost forgot about the boy so I stood up and looked up at him to look him in the eyes.

'Oh god he's a hot one.' I thought with a smirk.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

56.2K 969 54
An imperfect girl, from A Perfect town. cast out, sent away, and now eight years later murder, civil war and fear causing her to return. This impe...
23.5K 373 24
*completed* It's a story which shows how strong true love is..... It's so strong your willing to lose yourself to it. So basically, Betty got reject...
44.3K 1K 60
[BOOK 1] Andriette Lodge has a rebellious past. Her father wanted her to be the picture perfect daughter, just as her older sister Veronica, but she...