Just another Slytherin || Fre...

By Em5670

Olive Peterson begins at Hogwarts she gets sorted into Slytherin, not really fitting in the house. She didn't... More

0.0
0.1
1. Slytherin
2. Books and pranks
3. Amortenita
4. Second year
5. Progress
6. Breakfast
7. Mischief Managed
9. End and beginning
10. Gryffindor Pyjamas
11. Chamber Of Secrets
12. Gryffindor room
13. G+A
14. Wolfbane
15. Alice
16. Molly Weasley
17. Weasley's house
18. Hair dye
19. Lake trip
20. First date
21. Pictures
22. Muggle photobooth
23. New school year
24. Sides
25. The trip alone to Hogsmeade
26. Muggle book
27. My family
28. Back pain
29. Nap
30. Bathtub
0.2

8. Butterbeer

1.5K 45 1
By Em5670

(I had a writer block for an hour and couldn't write a word in chapter 7... but the same day I am writing chapter 8 XD - Emilia) 

I walked true the walls of Hogwarts with the twins. "Wanna go to Hogsmeade?" Fred asked. "I don't think we can..." I said. "We can always sneak out... find a secret way out" Fred and George said. I looked at them. "Okay, show me the way," I said. I walked after them. After some walking, they showed me the secret tunnel to Hogsmeade. "Butterbeer?" George said. "Of course" Fred answered. 

We walked into the bar. I sat down with Fred as George got the butterbeers. "This is nice," I said and laughed. "Yeah it is, we found the tunnel halfways in the first grade," Fred said. "That's where you got all the candy from!" I said and laughed. "Yup," Fred said. George came and gave each of us a butterbeer. "I never had a butterbeer before," I said honestly. "No way! It is so good!" George said and took a sip. 

"Try it then!" Fred said impatiently. I nodded and took a sip. It was bloody darn good honestly. "So is there really alcohol in this?" I asked. "Well, in this one, you always can get without," Fred said. I rolled my eyes. "So they serve 13-year-olds alcohol?" I said. "Yes, fantastic isn't it? Let's drink for that George!" Fred said. They drank from their cups as a cheer. "You need to try fire whiskey!" George said. "I will be an alcoholic when the school ends..." I said. "Definitely miss," Fred said and we laughed. 

We drank our butterbeer's and talked. I could feel a slight effect from the beer but tried not to let it over. "So, let's go back?" I said. "But first I want to buy some candy," George said. "Me too," Fred said right after. I nodded. We finished the butterbeers and went to buy the candy. I did not buy anything as I did not have money with me. We walked back to Hogwarts. 

"I am going to sleep! Good night guys!" I said. "Good night!" they said together and we separated. I walked into the Slytherin common room and then to my room. I changed and went to sleep. I woke up with a small headache the next day, but I got a potion for that from the twins. I drank it and my headache was gone and I felt much better. 

After that sometimes we went to Hogsmeade and had a butterbeer. Maybe once, two or three weeks. I still haven't tried firewhiskey but it was harder to get, well that was at least what the twins said. We were like best friends now. I did not know what happened during their summer and I did not care. I was happy to have friends like them, those bloody idiots. 

I still remember as I sat in the common room eating dinner when a teacher came running in and screaming "Troll in the dungeon! Thought you ought to know" and then collapsing on the floor. The kids started panicking. I saw twins. I wanted to go over to them, but I needed to get Slytherin into the common room. I and Philip lead to the common room trying to see if we miss anyone. "Go check the boy's rooms okay?" I asked said to Philip. He did what I asked him and that is when I sneaked out. 

I took the secret way to the Gryffindor common room entrance. There was a bunch of Gryffindors walking in. I quickly made my robes to look like I was in Gryffindor and I walked in with the crown. I saw the twins and walked over to them. They saw me and walked over. "Tell me it's not one of your pranks..." I said. "It's not, we promise," Fred said. "Have you seen the trio?" I asked. They shook their heads to no. "Oh no... where are they?" I asked. "Get the map!" I said. "Not here!" George said and pulled us to a corner. 

He took the map out and made it appear. I saw Hermione, Ron and Harry in the bathrooms with the troll. "Holy merlin! They are with the troll!" I said as I pointed at the girl's bathroom. "I am gone rip their head off after finding out if they're still alive," I said. "You sounded like our mom..." Fred said and George nodded to agree with Fred. I smacked both of them in the back of their heads. "You should both go into your rooms!" A perfect said behind us. I looked at her. "You are not a Gryffindor! You cant be here! You need to make sure that the first years are all safe in Slytherin as a perfect!" She said. "I know. I was just worried about those two bloody idiots!" I said. I heard them protest about me calling them idiots but I did not pay attention to that. 

"Go back to your common room, I will not tell anyone but don't do it next time," She said. "Thank you," I said and walked out. I changed my robes back into normal colours and walked into the common room. I saw Philip sitting on the couch. "Where were you?" he asked. "I needed to check if we left no one behind!" I said. "You idiot! We checked all the time while walking here! You blood traitor!" He said. "OH come on! I just checked it! Besides you could shut the fuck up!" I said and walked to my room. 

I went to sleep. I woke up and the first thing I did when I found Harry and Ron was to whip their heads. I did not do that to Hermione but I gave her a lecture. The twins were sitting and laughing at the trio as I was screaming at them on how irresponsible they were. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 9.7K 61
"You're an idiot, Harry Potter." Join Millie Donovan in her second year at hogwarts, where she discovers how powerful she truly is, and develops her...
39.5K 973 16
Draco Malfoy is in his final year at Hogwarts; with the task to fight against his friends he realizes how much he hates being a Death Eater. But, whe...
5.7M 212K 48
❝There's a darkness on the edge of town...❞ There was a darkness coming. A war to end all wars, an evil that was rising with nothing that could stop...
438K 13.2K 40
❝Alice, that Malfoy boy is looking at you.❞ ❝Yes, he does that a lot.❞ - [Harry Potter and The Cursed Child] [Scorpius Malfoy love story] #1...