Wild flower ✔️

Від glimmer_Ink

Wild flower Read now ... Jidderh wasn't planted like every other wild flower growing at country sides with... Більше

Author note
💗 One💗 Edited
💗Two💗 Edited
💗Three💗 Edited
💗 Four💗 Edited
💗 Five💗 Edited
💗 Six💗 Edited
💗 Seven💗 Edited
💗Eight💗 Edited
💗 Nine💗Edited
💗Ten💗 Edited
💗 Eleven💗 Edited
💗 twelve💗 Edited
💗 Thirteen💗 Edited
💗 Fourteen💗 Edited
💗 Fifteen💗 Edited
💗 sixteen💗 Edited
💗 Seventeen💗 Edited
💗 Eighteen💗 Edited
💗 Nineteen💗 Edited
💗 Twenty💗 edited
AUTHORS NOTE
💗 Twenty one💗 Edited
💗Twenty-Two💗 Edited
💗Twenty-Three💗 Edited
💗Twenty-four💗 Edited
💗Twenty-five💗Edited
💗Twenty-six💗 Edited
💗twenty-seven💗 Edited
💗twenty-eight💗
💗twenty-nine💗
💗thirty💗
💗Thirty-One💗
💗Thirty-Two💗
💗Thirty-Three💗
💗Thirty-Four💗
💗Thirty-Five💗
💗Thirty-six💗
💗Thirty-seven💗
💗Thirty-Eight💗
💗Thirty-Nine💗
💗forthy💗
💗Forthy-one💗
💗Forthy- two💗
💗Forthy-three💗
💗Forthy-four💗
💗Forthy-five💗
💗Forthy-six💗
💗Forthy-seven💗
💗Forthy- eight💗
💗Forthy-nine💗
💗fifty💗
💗Fifty_One💗
💗Fifty-Two💗
💗Fifty-three💗
💗Fifty-Four💗
💗Fifty-five💗
💗Fifty-six💗
💗Fifty-seven💗
💗Fifty-eight💗
💗Fifty-Nine💗
💗Sixty💗
💗Epilogue 💗
💗Check out💗
💗Dedication💗

💗prolusion💗 Edited

715 43 23
Від glimmer_Ink

The village was dark it was a full moon night but this one is a different one.

Alhaji munir was well dressed in his baban riga closing the door to his car.

" Ya Alhaji" sani his trusted friend who advices him to come see a boka together with him in a village named sabon gari.

Alhaji munir and sani were friends since day one in the city, they both left their home town, sent to the city to learn some Islamic knowledge but they ended up as almajiras unknown to thier parent.

They had to roam around the streets before getting wat to eat, they slept number of days in the stress with an empty stomach.

New they say flies, the news reached they parent, mallam kabiru Alhaji munir father on learning about such thing fled the city in search of his child.

Mallam audu sani's father held no word, "it just lies an envy" he said to mallam kabiru his friend who came to him about thier children.

"Me am going to the city to get munir back" mallam Kabiru said to his friend.

~~***~~

"Boka said we should enter" sani came to inform Alhaji,

They walked into the small hut which was a mud room made from clay soil, most houses in the village was made from made clay.

"This my Friend Alhaji munir.......,"

"Nasani!!! ( I know)" the voice of the boka was all over the room echoing.

"He is contesting for the chairmanship election, but there are some things in the way, Which must be clear out"

They both modded there heads like lizards.

"Firstly he will have to bury a she virgin chamel alive to make you successive in everything you want to do,

Secondly he will have to buy two black twin hoarse for the jinns.

Thirdly, a virgin mad woman you will have to rape her".

After listing all the things he is supposed to do, sweat was all ready forming all over his body the most difficult of all was, him sleeping with the jinns for two weeks, eating there food.

Where will he also get a virgin mad woman to rape.

Those were the thoughts he ride home with.

He could give the boka some money for the other things but what of the most two difficult tasks.

"Everything will be okay"sani consoled Alhaji munir who was thinking of a way out.

"There this mad girl in this village you can rape her", sani suggested this time around.

Alhaji Munir was delighted, 99 out of the problem been solved.

" But she doesn't go out" sani said,
" Fine we can find our way"
Alhaji munir said laughing to his fill.

He drove them to a hotel for waht they call a celebration.

_____________~~***~~____________

Fateemah was a very beautiful girl in the whole village her pear envied her alot because of her beautiful her beautiful honey brown bold eyes, a long slander nose it tip almost reach her Tinny pouty mouth,

Dije was the head district daughter and also fateemah childhood friend but as soon as they started growing up they both unbounded.

Dijeh was always jealousy of fateemah why always her.

They both were beautiful but Fatima's beauty was just like the sun set, the stars in the Galaxy and lot more.

Fateemah father mallam maman was a famer, he wasn't rich niether was he poor but provided for the family.

Fatima's mother died at her birth. Mallam maman was forced to marry lantana, hafsaa Fatima's sister whose husband died.

He actually did after fateemah turned a year, lantana wasn't a wicked stepmother just like in every story, she loved and cherish her as her own.

Just like every other day maikasuwa came to fateemah house for zance, dijeh furiously and matched to them...

"Weldon maikasuwa after our wedding date is set, you are here with this good for nothing." She ranged cycling them pointing a fingers at fateemah.

Maikasuwa was dump where in the hell he thought mentally fave palming himself.

"Wen was the wedding fixed" he asked dijeh coldly.

She became terrified looking around for fateema but she was no were to be found.

Fateemah left immediately after hearing wat dijeh said. She didn't want any trouble.
Maikasuwa isn't the only suitor she has, besides there is mudi her father's brothers son.

She will just tell him to send so that they will be officially married.

Wen the news reached maikasuwa about fateema marriage with mudi he became all sad thinking of how he loses her.

He also made up his mind to marry his cousin they were bethroned wen she was born.

Dejah was happy because fateemah will marry someone else and she will have maikasuwa all to herself unknown to her. ..

"Inna, inason baba yayima baban maikasuwa magana ahadamu aure. ( Mummy I want daddy to talk to maikasuwa father, so we could get married) " Khadija who was known around the village as dijeh said to her Inna who does everything under the wish of her daughter.

"Don't worry dijeh am ( my dijeh) maikasuwa will be yours".

Dijeh smiled like she won a lottery.
When her father came innah told him about dijehs request.

"I'll talk to him" Mai ungwa said walking into the room, he was under his wife spell everything she says is what he does.

"Toh dijeh you should be patient you guys ain't ment to be " maiungwa consoled a wailing dijeh.

She has been screaming and wailing " waiyoo zan mutu ( am done am dying)" since wen her father informed her about maikasuwa engagement.

"Buka she should go mad" dijeh said, her mother nodded her head the buka smiled "done" he said dismissively.

The next day was fatimah wedding day with mudi her cousin, but she was no were to be found.

Later in the day some Farmers founded her body laying lifeless on a farm

____________~~***~~_____________

Asalamu alaikum.

Prolusion 😁 done 👏

Comment and tell me wat you think about this one 😉

Is it worth it or not.

Seriously feel free and say your mind out.

Again pardon my typos not edited.

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
_2020_

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

42.2K 906 25
✅Completed ⚠️TRAUMA⚠️ this story includes sensitive content READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐❦
16.9K 1.9K 57
Calm before the storm can't say much. One problem after the other Hermana a young girl faced with many trials in life yet she ached it all like a hi...
97.8K 6.1K 45
Soul who was Hurted but Healed, Tortured but Treated, Betrayed by Loved ones but Loved by Strangers. Mature content.18+ Started:17 Sep2021 Ended: 24...
Labiba Від bilkyysu

Романтика

120K 13.2K 32
COMPLETED English/Hausa For someone who has never had it easy in life, Labiba believed her world has finally come to an end when she was practically...