The fruits of the fertility s...

By Fluna98

15 years pass after the girls graduate from Luna Nova, Diana is the director of Luna Nova, Akko is the teache... More

Leave me alone!
Surprise party
Gabriella Morris
Wendoline
Charlotte's Birthday
Gabriella's memories
The truth behind everything
Gabriella's past
I love you
Visiting Gabriella
Charlotte's Day
The Cavendish family
Laura's past
Ann Project
Playing God
The summer holidays
Going to the beach
Samurai Kagari
The spirit of Mako Kagari
Luna Nova
The peace of cousins
Robertha
I love you Wendoline
Let's free Gabriella!
Ann Cavendish
Against all odds to beat Margareth
Your new family Ann
Let's go find Margareth
Mako's proposal
Aishiteru
Halloween
Elle Williams
Christmas part 1
Christmas part 2
Victoria McLaren
The love stone
Surprise
The strange staff
The Scroll
Marianne's dream
An unexpected encounter
Marianne the fertility witch

Have you seen Margareth?

23 1 1
By Fluna98

Marianne, Charlotte, Wendoline and Gabriella return to Luna Nova, while Akko was in the corridors searching for them until she meets the girls.

- Girls! Where did you go? Come to the principal's office immediately, she needs your presence.

Says Akko.

- We're already going there, Mama Akko.

Says Marianne.

- What about those harms? Who did that to you Marianne?

Says Akko worried.

- I'll explain it to you in the principal's office, Mama Akko.

Says Marianne.

They go to Principal Cavendish office, Adeleine was there and she freezes seeing Gabriella.

- What are you doing here Margareth?

Says Adeleine.

- So Gabriella is Margareth?

Says Diana.

Wendoline stands in front of Gabriella, opening her arms to protect her.

- Wait! Wait! That's the real Gabriella Morris, don't do anything to her, please, she's suffered enough already, look how she is harmed.

Says Wendoline.

- Margareth told me that, so if she was with the real Gabriella I believe you.

Says Adeleine.

- I'll tell you everything that happened.

Says Gabriella.

- You can tell us, being Margareth's prisoner you have suffered a lot in that time.

Says Adeleine.

Gabriella tells to Diana and Adeleine the whole story about her and Margareth's plan.

- Margareth revived my mother? So that's why she killed my mother, she wanted to bring her back to life only for herself? My mother Louise suffered a lot because of this sick passion of Margareth, because of that she has killed herself 5 years after my mother Diana death...

Says Adeleine holding the cry.

Marianne goes to Diana and Akko and holds their hands.

- I know it sounds controversial, but can you adopt Ann? Doesn't she deserve all that? She didn't choose to come into the world that way, please...

Says Marianne.

- I don't know, she was the result of a forbidden experiment.

Says Diana.

- Diana! Ann is not to blame for being a result of all of this, we will adopt her, and especially since she is a Cavendish like you and Marianne.

Says Akko.

- Please, Mother, if we take good care of Ann she may even become Cavendish the height you always wanted me to be, since I'm not mature to be like you want.

Says Marianne.

- Marianne! Don't say that. You're a great witch, you know that? Just by showing the courage to face this Margareth, to rescue Gabriella and Ann and I didn't tell either of you that I wouldn't adopt Ann, I will let her stay at home, but where did you leave her?

Says Diana.

- I left her at home with Grandma Laura.

Says Marianne.

- You already knew I'd have to permit, smart move Marianne.

Says Diana.

- We need to find Margareth now, she must be hiding somewhere.

Says Gabriella.

- You guys get some rest. That is now a thing for the experienced witches to settle.

Says Akko.

- But Mom, Margareth is no weakling and she can kill them.

Says Marianne.

- Is better taking the risk of she kill us, we are old and mothers, if you girls die, who are gonna succeed us? You are our future. She would never kill me. And she promised my mother she would never kill me, if is necessary I would shoot her with that.

Says Adeleine showing her gun.

- You guys take care, the classes is back in Monday.

Says Diana.

- We'll decide what to do and don't even think about trying to find Margareth.

Says Akko.

- Be careful, mothers. I don't want to lose you.

Says Marianne hugging Diana and Akko.

Marianne, Wendoline and Charlotte return to the blue team room, Gabriella follows them.

- Gabbie your room is not here my love.

Says Wendoline.

- I never came here; can you help me show where it is? This is my first time going out since last Christmas.

Says Gabriella.

- Of course I do, my love.

Says Wendoline.

Wendoline takes Gabriella to the red team's room, when they enter looking at Saphire and Artemisa kissing.

- Saphire? Artemisa?

Says Wendoline.

- Are you my roommates? But this girl who looks like Marianne's grandmother has a green belt.

Says Gabriella.

- You finally came back after spending the whole day away and still not here yesterday.

Says Rebecca.

- Becca, please, this is not the same Gabriella you met, she's not even wearing the Luna Nova uniform.

Says Wendoline.

- What do you mean?

Says Rebecca confused.

Wendoline tells the girls the whole story behind Gabriella.

- Now it makes sense that Gabriella I knew was a bitch, I was already suspicious of that girl, so it was this 134 year old witch all along?

Says Rebecca.

- I'm sorry for what Margareth did to you when she was being me.

Says Gabriella.

- You don't have to apologize, Gabriella. You're a victim of all this.

Says Rebecca.

- I hope she's a friend of yours at the time.

Says Gabriella.

- We don't even introduce ourselves, I'm Rebecca Jansson.

Says Rebecca.

- I am Artemisa Santos Bell

Says Artemisa.

- You're of foreign origin, right?

Says Gabriella.

- My father is Brazilian and my mother British; I am not from a family of witches.

Says Artemisa.

- A witch who's human, but that's wonderful.

Says Gabriella.

- And when did you and Saphire start dating?

Says Wendoline.

- Since today.

Says Rebecca.

- I was beginning to take an interest in Artemisa, even more so that she is very much like Mary in tastes and personality, only taller and prettier.

Says Saphire.

- Look at her, she's even forgotten about Mary and she's fallen for Artemisa.

Says Wendoline.

- I love a redhead, I always wanted to date Charlotte, but she liked Marianne.

Says Artemisa.

- Two girls who were on love with the girls that become a couple, who would have thought that, ended up becoming your couple.

Says Wendoline.

- When I got here and saw Saphire I felt in love, but I also thought she was too much for me because she was so beautiful, but I decided to risk meeting Saphire.

Says Artemisa.

- You came at the most perfect time Misa, I love brown-haired girls, even more interesting like you, after so much insistence on Mary, I saw that it was a love not allowed Marianne liked another girl and only saw me as a cousin. I met Artemisa, which way of her reminded me of Mary, I fell in love at the time, I just needed to use my charm to try to fall in love with Artemisa, but she was already in love with me.

Says Saphire.

See you, lesbian witches...

Artemisa Santos Bell: A friend of Charlotte's since school, Artemisa is a witch who is not part of a family of witches, she had to learn magic from scratch, ended up falling in love with Saphire because of her fall for redheads, used to be in love with Charlotte, but always knew that she liked Marianne, she have long brown hair, grayish blue eyes, 1.65m tall, 52kg and was born on 10 November 2018.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 58 15
One day at Luna Nova a prestigious witch school Diana Cavendish the star student is telling fortunes by reading the future through magical rune stone...
3.4K 82 12
Their first year at Luna Nova has almost come to an end. With just 2 months left in the year Not much can happen. In this Sucy and Diana are Demisexu...
3.3K 129 20
One day at Shiny Chariot's concern ten years ago. Akko and Diana meet and become childhood friend! These encounter will change their whole story. Ats...
20.8K 825 12
No matter how broken someone is, they can still be fixed. You are Y/N, a broken boy forced out of his home by an abusive father. Finding yourself al...