SCENT | IM CHANGKYUN

By Tokkimallows

"What was tha--" "That's my dick" ------------------ Love-hate relationship isn't a bad idea at all. Sometime... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen: I LOVE YOU
Twenty: Too Bad
Twenty One: Public๐Ÿ”ž
Twenty Two: Shower
Twenty Three: Hidding Something?
Twenty Four : Party
Twenty Five: Unexplained
Twenty Six: Boyfriend
TWENTY SEVEN : Secret
TWENTY EIGHT : White Code
TWENTY NINE: Truth
THIRTY : Danger
THIRTY ONE : PAIN
THIRTY TWO: THIRST
THIRTY THREE : WHO IS HE?
THIRTY FOUR: THEIR PAST
THIRTY FIVE : THE ALPHA
THIRTY SIX : BURNING SUN CLAN
THIRTY SEVEN: Trap
THIRTY EIGHT : Siblings
THIRTY NINE: Misunderstanding
FORTY : All about her
FORTY-ONE: Make you feel Good
FORTY - TWO : Don't Play Games
FORTY-THREE: SICKNESS
FORTY-FOUR : I'm pregnant
FORTY - FIVE : WHO?
FOURTY-SIX: Trouble
FOURTY - SEVEN : Getting Ready
FOURTY - EIGHT : Caught
FOURTY - NINE : Fucked Up
FIFTY : KISS
FIFTY - ONE : Memories
FIFTY - TWO : CONGRATULATIONS!
FIFTY - THREE: The Clan
FIFTY - FOUR : FIGHTER
FIFTY - FIVE: FIGHT IS OVER
FIFTY - SIX : STARTING OVER
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 3 (END)

Twelve

9.1K 179 123
By Tokkimallows

MINKYUNG'S POV

The class was already finished. I was packing my things, then there was Changkyun helping me out.

"You're going home already?" he asked me as he handed me my notebook.

"Yeah, need to get home as soon as possible. We have something to do right?" I told him.

"I almost forgot about that," he said. Since we're not able to attend our first subject earlier our teacher.

There's a school work that we missed earlier, Ms. Choi is kind enough to give us a chance to do it but it has to be passed tomorrow. Since she gave us a chance, we still need to go to detention class tomorrow for skipping our first period.

"Come on I'll accompany you home," he said.

"just a minute, I have to put something in my locker," I said and he nodded. He told me to follow him to the parking lot after I was done doing my thing.

So I went to my locker and put my things in. I grabbed the helmet and the leather jacket that he asked me to keep before I went to follow him.
-------------

As we arrived in front of my house. I hop out and removed my helmet.

"Thanks for the ride"

He removed his helmet and smiled at me. Awkwardness fills the air. Then he gradually came near me. Our lips were about to touch. I closed my eyes and wait for his lips to get attached to mine.

"Minkyung, why don't you ask your friend to get in" Seulgi suddenly interrupt. I quickly pulled away from him and turn around to face Seulgi who was leaning against the front door. "Come in, we're about to have dinner" she smiled at Changkyun.

I turn around to face Changkyun. Wishing that he won't be coming in for dinner. Then I heard him answer 'okay'. He parked his motorbike properly.

"What are you thinking?" I whispered to him.

"I think it's bad to decline the offer" he smirked at me before following Seulgi inside our house.

Damn it! He's just going to cause trouble here. I went to the kitchen aisle and going them for dinner.

"Where's Taeyong?" I asked Seulgi.

"He said he doesn't want to eat" Seulgi responded.

Maybe Taeyong doesn't want to eat with Changkyun I guessed. The whole time Changkyun was just quiet enjoying his food.

"Uhm, what's your name again?" Seulgi broke the silence.

"Changkyun, Im Changkyun" he responded.

"I'm sorry for what happened earlier," Seulgi said on behalf of Taeyong

"No, I'm the one who should be sorry I shouldn't sneak into Minkyung's room tho" He laughed.

"Let's just say it's Minkyung's fault. Why didn't you just let him come in by the front door and not your window" Seulgi laughed. Yeah, why do I even ask Changkyun to get in my window if I could just get out from the front door and invited him over?

After we finished eating dinner someone called Changkyun on his phone and he needs to get going now. He thanked me and Seulgi for the food then he said goodbye.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Seulgi asked me making me choke on my drink.

"No, what has gotten into your mind?" I said

"or a suitor?" She asked

"Hell no"

"Or he has a crush on you," She said smirking.

"That would never happen"

"Or! It was you who have a crush on him" She stare at me.

"You're dreaming"

"You're playing safe, you don't want to get caught" She laughed at me.

"Whatever, I'm going to bed now" I rolled my eyes at her and went upstairs.

I change into my pajamas and went to my study table and started to make the schoolwork that we missed earlier in our first class. It was already around 10 pm when I finished my work. I lay on my bed and use my phone. I was scrolling through my social media when I received a text.

(A/N: this is their conversation the one on the right was Minkyung and on the left was Changkyun)

CHANGKYUN

CK [10:05 pm] : Hey sorry to bother you. 

CK [10:05 pm] : Did you finish your work already?

MK [10:06 pm] :Yeah, just finished working on it.

MK [10:06 pm] :How about you??

CK [10:06 pm] : I haven't started yet.

CK [10:07 pm] : I don't know how to start.

CK: [10:08 pm] /sends a pic of his paper/

MK [10:08 pm] :You should start working.

CK [10:10 pm] :Shit! I forgot to crop it

At first, I didn't get what he was talking about. I take a look at the photo he sent me. He should have cropped it. It was a pic of his hand holding his blank paper but something caught my eye. It was his bulge that was seen through his red and black boxer.

CK [10:10 pm] :I swear I didn't do it on purpose

Heat suddenly came through my veins making me sweat.

MK [10:12] :Shit

MK [10:12 pm] :I didn't expect that

MK [10:13 pm] :I mean I expected the size but I didn't expect that I'll be seeing it.

CK [10:14 pm] : what did you just say?

MK [10:14 pm] : What the fuck did I just said.

MK [10:14 pm] : Forget what I just said.

MK [10:14 pm] : you should get started with your work.

MK [10:14 pm] : goodnight

CHANGKYUN'S POV

I finished my work around almost midnight. Then I suddenly remembered what Minkyung just said about the pic I sent her.

"I mean I expected the size but I didn't expect that I'll be seeing it." I laughed to myself. Why the heck is she imagining the size of my dick. I tried to forget it and lay on my bed waiting for my eyes to get tired so that I can fall asleep. But something is bothering me. My body feels hot.

CHA MINKYUNG

CK [11:57 pm] : Hey you still awake?

MK [11:58 pm]: Yeah why?

CK [11:58 pm] : What you just said earlier makes me feel hot

CK [11:58 pm] : sorry but I can't stop thinking about it.

CK [11:59 pm] : It just makes me feel something

Minutes have passed since I've texted her but she's not replying to me. Maybe she fell asleep or maybe she's not comfortable talking about those things.

CK [12:03 am] : oh sorry I shouldn't have told you this.

CK [12:03 am] : Goodnight

-----
MINKYUNG'S POV

After seeing his text I felt hot. I was sweating even tho the air-conditioner is turned on.

MK [12:05 am] : Changkyun you shouldn't be telling me that kind of thing.

MK [12:06 am] : You're making me sweat like crazy

 Shit, why did I tell him that!? I was sweating so much hoping that he won't turn me down for saying those things.

CK [12:06 am] : Fuck

CK [12:07 am] : You're making me hard babe.

I was too embarrassed to respond to his message. So I locked my phone and put it down on my nightstand, tucking myself into my blanket.
---------------

I groaned when I heard my phone buzzing across the bedside table. I glared at the bright screen, wondering who could be called at such an absurd hour. Changkyun’s name flashed across the top of the screen and I grumbled as I slid it to answer.

“Yah, do you have any idea what time it is right now? Three in the morning” I snapped.

“…I’m sorry Minkyung,” Changkyun mumbled from the other end. “I just…needed to call to ask you something.” I rubbed my eyes.

“What could you possibly need at this hour Changkyun?”

“Well, you know what happened earlier. And I can't sleep”  I raised an eyebrow at his embarrassed tone before catching on.

“Changkyun…are you horny?” I deadpanned.

“…”

“You are, aren’t you?” I started laughing.

“Yah! It isn’t funny! It’s embarrassing! I tried to jerk off but I can't get off” I tried to stifle my laughter.

“So what do you want me to do?” I could hear Changkyun grumbling on the other end. “Do you want me to help you get off??” I purred into the receiver, laying back on the bed and lifting my nightshirt to expose my chest. Might as well make the most of this.

“I want you babe. I want to feel you up against me.”

Mmm. I want that too. I want  the feeling of running my nails down your abs and hearing you moan when I suck on your neck.” Changkyun groaned on the other end of the line. “Can you imagine what we would be doing if you were here right now? I’d be rubbing my hands all over you. You feel so good beneath me babe.”

“I want to feel you on top of me. I want to rub my hands up and down your body, over your breasts. I love your breasts.” I ran my hands over my chest, imagining his hands where mine were. I let out a soft moan.

“I want to hear you moan my name as I rub down your body and over your panties.” I ran a hand over my panties. They were already starting to get wet.

“Can you feel me rubbing up against your crotch? Mmm, I bet you’re hard for me already, aren’t you?” I chuckled low in my throat as he moaned a yes.

“I’d skip right over the foreplay babe. I’d stick my hand straight into your pants and start stroking you,” he said

“Oh babe, you give the best hand jobs,” I smirked, a little bit proud of myself.

“Take it slow Changkyun. I don’t want you cumming before me.”

“Of course princess,” he moaned. “I can’t leave you alone. Let’s get your underwear off.”

“Done,” I said as soon as I had them off.

“Mm, good. I’d rub you up and down, tapping your clit before sticking two fingers in you. Are you wet for me babe? I bet you are.”

“Yeah, I am. I want you,” I said breathlessly as I rubbed myself.

“I want you to baby. I’m so hard baby.”

“What are you waiting for then?” I moaned.

“Are you ready to feel me inside you?” he chuckled

“It’s all ready for you babe. Can you make me feel good already?”

“Of course babe. I want it fast Can you handle that?” he was caring and concerned.

“Yeah, I can take it.”

“You’re incredible. Take it nice and slow at first babe, just like I want to do it.”

I slowly inched my finger into me, letting out several moans in the process that had Changkyun a moaning mess on the other end of the line. “You feel so good, babe.”

“Babe, you’re tight and you feel so good.” He moaned. I had to admit, this was kind of hot. Even if it wasn’t real sex, he almost had me believing it was.

“I’m gonna fuck you now, alright? Fast and hard.” I started moving my finger quickly inside of me adding another one, tossing my head back at how good it felt.

“Changkyun~” He groaned at the sound. I could already feel my stomach knotting up a bit. “I’m not going to last long babe.”

“I’m not, hng, either.” He was groaning and grunting in to the receiver. “You feel so good, babe.” My toes started to curl.

“Changkyun…I’m…I’m gonna cum.” I could hear the sound of skin slapping skin on the other end of the line and the image of Changkyun pleasuring himself was enough to send me over the edge. I moaned his name, tossing my head back as I came around my fingers.

Minkyung!” He moaned, followed by exhausted panting. “Oh God, Minkyung, that was amazing.” I chuckled. “Was that important enough to call you at three in the morning?”

Mmmmm, don’t make a habit of it, but I’m not complaining.” He chuckled at my snarky remark.

“I can’t wait to be able to get to tough and hold you,” he said

“I’ll look forward to it,” I cooed into the phone as I headed to clean myself up.

“I need to wash up” I smiled at the warmth in his voice.

“I need to wash up too”

“….”

“I’m gonna…uh…let you go now.” I let out a single laugh.

Ok. Sleep tight.”

“you too,” I said and he disconnected.

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 2.3K 14
"Will you hate me if I really tell you what's on my mind?" "Lix, tell me already."
92.2K 2.1K 56
Park Jin Hee found herself at a crossroads after a regrettable decision-entrusting her first time to Yoo Kihyun, a notorious charmer. She believed he...
35.9K 1.5K 32
Maybe, it wasn't too fast, or maybe it was. What actually had him pinned on you? Both you and him clearly wasn't expecting it. --- Last update : 2020...
5.4K 143 17
dont read if youre gonna leave hate comment , be mindful when doing activity online .