Bad Intentions {TVD}

By SammyjVega

Alina Gilbert is one of those people that you can't tell is hurting, but her twin sister, Elena? She basks in... More

{Epigraph}
{Cast}
{Season 1}
I. The beginning
II. The Falls
III. Okay?
IV. Brother Salvatore
V. Young love
VI. Dinner parties suck.
VII. Football and Fights
VIII. Wrong
IX. Not afraid
X. Death
XI. Mistakes
XII. Okay
XIII. Ruin Me
XIV. All i can do is grieve
XV. Hear me
XVI. Adopted.
XVII. It'll be alright
XVIII. No rest for the wicked
XIX. What trickery
XX. The Bachelors
XXI. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood
XXII. Open Doors
XXIII. Who is in control
XXIV. Pageant queens
XXV. Family
XXVI. The she-devil
XXVII.Founders Day
-- Season 2 --
XXVIII. Ding dong the bitch is back
XXIX. Survival of the fittest
XXX. A full moon
XXXI. All the good times
XXXII. Kill or Be Killed
XXXIII. Always have a backup
XXXIV. Hide and Seek
XXXV. A flower
XXXVI. The Evil Doppel-bitch
XXXVII. Till death do we part
XXXVIII. A Full Moon
XXXIX. And All Hell Broke Loose
XL. Daddy Issues
XLI. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
XLII. Family Dinner
XLIII. The Unwelcomed Guest
XLIV. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer
XLV. A dance to remember
XLVI. Klaus
XLVII. Last Chance
XLVIII. A new dawn
XLIX. A new day
L. If i lay here
~Season 3~
LII. The hybrid dick
LIII. The moral of the story
LIV. Temper tantrums
LV. And the truth comes out
LVI. Teenage dream
LVII. The other side
LVIII. Day to Daylife
LIX. Another Dance
LX. Read the Fine Print
LXI. This Town
LXII. Bonds will be broken
LXIII. The Living Dead
LXIV. Danger Comes in All Shapes and Sizes
LXV. The Mikaelsons
LXVI. 1912
LXVII. Come on in
LXVIII. Murder for one
LXIX. Jar of Hearts
LXX. Don't be so Soft
LXXI. And the Sun Sets
LXXII. Dearly Departed
-- Season 4 --
LXXIII. Out With the Old, in With the New
LXXIV. In Loving Memory
LXXV. Back from the Dead
LXXVI. The Brotherhood of the Five
LXXVII. Murder was the Case That They Gave Me
LXXVIII. As Crazy as the Mad Hatter
LXXIX. The Keeper of Keys
LXXX. New Orleans
LXXXI. Faith and Hope Suck
LXXXII. Detention
LXXXIII. Run, Run as Fast as You Can
LXXXIV. Murder's a common occurrence
LXXXV. Where the Wild Things Are
LXXXVI. Way down we go
LXXXVII. Please Stay
LXXXIX. Cheerleader
XC. Nightfall
XCI. A second chance
XCII. Photographs
XCIII. Humanity for the win
XCIV. A game of survival
XCV. Cap n' Gown
AN
!!New Book!!

LI. Blow out your candles

836 17 1
By SammyjVega

"I swear to god, if you use that same stupid line as always I'm gonna-"

"You're gonna what?" Klaus smirks, i roll my eyes, looking away from Klaus. I sigh, the sound of the crickets chirping annoying me. I hear a dog barking and Klaus nods at me. I use my speed, seeing the dog.

"Hi, puppy," I whisper, undoing his collar and letting him runoff. I walk back to Klaus who's only a few feet away, hiding in the tree line.

"Rudy." A woman calls out, looking for the dog. She lets out a whistle, looking around, that dog is ling gone. "Rudy, come on. It's too hot to make me come looking for you." She's not wrong about that, the heat here is insane. Klaus and i appear behind her. She turns around gasping.

"I am so sorry." Klaus laughs in an American accent. "We didn't mean to scare you."

"Can i help you two?" She questions skeptically.

"Yeah, our car ran out of gas a few miles back." I smile, "I swear we've been walking forever and your house is the first we've seen." I lie, answering her before Klaus can call me his girlfriend again. "I was wondering if we could use your phone."

"Don't you guys have cellphones?" She asks. We pull them out simultaneously, showing they're dead.

"Battery died." Klaus shrugs. "Look, i promise we're not serial killers. We just want to use your phone."

She eyes us both for a minute, sighing. "Sure." She nods.

"So... we can come in?" Klaus asks. i hate that we have to be invited in now.

"No." She says, shaking her head. "I'll get the phone and I'll bring it out to you." She smiles. Klaus and i share a look, he looks back at her, his eyes narrowing.

"I thought you country folk were supposed to be more trusting," Klaus says back to his normal tone.

"I'm from Florida." She sasses.

"That explains it." I hum. Klaus rushes forward, wrapping his hand around her throat.

"Now show us a little southern hospitality..." He compels.

"You can come in." She says shakily, all confidence gone. I pull Klaus' hand from her throat, grabbing her arm as we walk inside the house. Klaus directs us to the kitchen.

"I bet you a hundred dollars that dog ran off to a house with air conditioning." The other girl joked. She put the pan down, turning around, gasping. "What's going on?" She frowns.

"Please don't be alarmed. I'm told Ray Sutton lives here." Klaus states.

"He's almost never here." She states. "He's on the road mostly."

I sigh, starting to walk forward with the blonde, "Oh come on, he has to come home sometime... at least once a month." I smirk, her face drops and i smile. "There it is..." I whisper.

"Where is he now?" Klaus asks, his hands folded behind his back. "If i have to make you tell me, it's going to be infinitely more painful for you." She takes off running and i roll my eyes, Klaus takes the blonde from me as i walk after her, seeing her open the back door, revealing Stefan.

"Oh, hey Stef." I smile, he gives me a little wave, looking back to the lady.

"I love it when they run," Klaus says, walking into the small hall. She looks back at us in horror.

"He's in Tulley." She admits, "It's near the border. A bar called Southern Comfort. It's off Highway 41."

"Thank you, my love." Klaus sighs. He gives me a look and i look her in the eye.

"Invite my friend in." She looks back at Stefan, crying.

"Come in." Stefan opens the door, standing next to me.

Klaus pushes the blonde towards Stefan, "Kill this one quickly." Stefan pushes her against the wall, "You know what to do." he tells me. I smirk, pushing the brunette up against the wall. "I'll be in the car." The door closes and Stefan and i automatically sink our fangs into their necks. Their scream bouncing off the walls.
Five minutes later, I'm dragging the dead body into the living room, leaving her head on the floor.

"I think we're done here."

___________________________________________________

I frown as my phone vibrates, another 'Happy Birthday' text appearing. I frown, running my hand over the keyboard, i sigh, turning off my phone. "Everything all right back there, love?" Klaus asks. I hum, shoving the phone back in the pocket. The car stops outside of Southern Comfort and i sigh, "Do we need to go over it again?"

"Nope, you've said it four different times." I glare, "I got this." I open the door, walking towards the bar. I walk in, seeing Ray sitting at the bar. I go take a seat next to him.

"Are you new in town?" Ray asks.

I nod sweetly, "Just passing through." I smile, "I'm Alina."

"Ray." He smiles.

I hum, placing my chin in my palm, "I know. We've been looking for you for a while." I smile. He furrows his brows.

"We?" I nod slowly and he frowns, "I think I'll be going."

"Oh, i don't think my friends will like that." I frown. He turns around, Klaus behind him.

"Not so fast, mate." Klaus smiles. "You only just got here. Now your type is hard to come by." Ray sighs, turning the other way, seeing Stefan.

"Yeah, i wouldn't do that." Stefan sighs, pushing him back towards Klaus.

"I told you they wouldn't like it." I shrug, still seated.

"Vampires," Ray mutters in disgust.

"He's smart." I smile, flashing my red eyes.

"That he is. Yes, my friends here are vampires, they've compelled everyone in the bar, so don't look to them for any help." Ray looks around at everyone not paying attention. "I, however... I'm something else. A different kind of monster. I've got some vampire, I've got some wolf."

"What?" Ray frowns, confused.

"A hybrid, Ray, I'm both." Klaus huffs, his big bad hybrid monologue not working. "You see, i want to create more of me. Now, you being the first werewolf I've come across in many a moon, pun intended, Ray," Klaus gives off a little laugh while i roll my eyes, "I need you to direct me to your pack. So...where can i find them, Ray?"

"You can't compel me, It won't work," Ray says shaking his head, He wants to do this the hard way then. Stefan and i share a look.

"I need a scotch on the rocks, please," Stefan calls out as i reach into the pocket of my leather jacket, pulling out a small purple bag.

"Tell you what, Ray," I say, pulling out an herb, Wolfsbane. "We're gonna play a little drinking game. It's called, Truth or Wolfsbane." I say, handing the flower to Stefan who starts to crush it in his hand. Ray's eyes widen as he sees it fall to the floor.

"Oh, this is going to be fun, Ray. Alina does love her games, and she's notorious for winning." Klaus smirks. I give Ray a smile, the fear shining in his eyes. The bartender hands me the scotch and i hold it out, Stefan dropping it in as i mix it.

"I never lose."

________________________

"Okay, my turn." I huff, Stefan smiles, holding the dart out for me. I stand there for a second, then flicking my wrist the dart flying exactly where i want it. "There's no way you can do better."

"Yes, yes i can," Stefan smirks, dipping the dart in wolfsbane and then throwing it. It hits Ray in the neck, causing him to scream out in pain. I frown, crossing my arms, "Maybe you won't win this time." I roll my eyes, grabbing another dart, holding it in the wolfsbane for a couple seconds. I throw my dart, it landing in the same spot on the other side.

"Yes i will," Ray scream again and i roll my eyes, "Ray, we can stop right now, just tell us where your pack gathers for the full moon." I shrug pulling out a dart.

"I can't." He whispers.

"We know, we know, you live by a code. But rules are meant to broken." I tell him, pulling out another. "I guess we're just gonna have to go for another round."

"Fine by me." Stefan shrugs. Stefan looks over to me, jerking his head back. I frown, turning, tucking my hair behind my ear.

'I saw the brother, Damon, at the farmhouse.' Stefan and i share a look, frowning.

'Well, thank you, Claudine.' Klaus smiles. 'You just tell your friend to keep up the good work with the neighborhood watch.'

"Damon's still on our trail." Stefan frowns.

"He's getting closer. I'm going to have to deal with that."

Stefan quickly grabs his arm, "No, no, no. Let me handle it." Stefan insists. Klaus furrows his brows, looking back to Stefan.

"Why should i let you leave?"

"You let Alina leave," Stefan argues.

"That's because i know my little bird will always come back." Klaus smirks, "How do i know you will."

"You saved my brother's life." Stefan shrugs. "I'm in your service."

Klaus sighs, looking away slightly. "Oh, that almost sounds so tedious and indentured." Klaus muses. "Aren't you even having the least bit of fun? Alina surely is." I roll my eyes, looking back over to Ray.

"I'll make sure that my brother doesn't bother us anymore," Stefan assures, Stefan walks away, putting a hand on my shoulder before walking out of the bar. I listen as the car starts up and drives away and i frown. I wish i could see Damon, but that would ruin everything or get someone killed.
I sigh, sitting at a table, taking a sip of my beer. I hear the chair in front of me scrap out and i furrow my brows, looking at Klaus.

"Yes?" I asked somewhat confused.

"Stefan told me it was your birthday." He smiled, i rolled my eyes looking away. "You don't like your birthday?"

"It isn't just my birthday, it's also my sisters. And she's dead now." I lie, i know she isn't dead, but he has to believe she is. "And it was more about her than it was me."

Klaus looks around for a second, shaking his head. "I don't see her." He smiles, he snaps his finger and the guy from behind the bar walks out with a cupcake, lighting the candle and setting it on the table. I give Klaus a weird look and he motions to the cupcake, "Blow out your candles, love." I scoff, playfully rolling my eyes and then blowing out the candle.
A second later, a small black velvet box is placed in front of me.

"It's not a birthday without at least one gift." Klaus smiles, i give him a look, opening the box, my eyes widening. It's a necklace, a silver chain with a blue crystal in the middle, a silver encasing around it with a diamond.

"Klaus...." I say shocked.

"May i?" He takes it from my grasp, moving my hair to the side as he clasps it, he slowly moves my hair back and i sigh.

"Why'd you do that?" I ask. He gives me a confused look and i sigh, "How come you got me something, you barely know me."

"Because you remind me of me, forgotten, but you'll be someone great." This shocks me and i smile at him, "And you deserve everything the world has to offer."

"Thank you." I smile.

"Now, to continue the fun." He smiles, handing me a couple more darts. "There's a werewolf to torture."

___________________________________________________

I sigh, watching Klaus lean over Ray who's now laying on the pool table, "Okay, it's a three-step process, right? This is step one. I want you to drink from my wrist." Klaus states, explaining the hybrid process. Thank god i can't become one.

"I already told you where to find the pack." He chokes out, "What more do you want from me?" He groans in pain. We've put so much wolfsbane in him, that he can barely move.

"Have you been listening to a word I've been saying, Ray?" Klaus sighs, glaring at Ray. "I have great for you." He smiles, running a knife along Ray's cheek. He slices his wrist, putting it to Ray's mouth, holding his head to his wrist. "He'll thank me for it later."He laughs, "There we go, atta boy!"

"Klaus he's choking," I tell him in a bored tone. He pulls his wrist away, smiling down at Ray.

"What are you going to do now?" Ray groans, trying to sit up, Klaus' blood healing him.

"It's time for step two, Ray." Klaus smirks, I get up quickly, snapping Ray's neck. I look up, seeing Stefan.

"Finally, you're back," I smirk.

"Miss me?" He laughs. I sarcastically smile, rolling my eyes. Stefan's eyes move to Klaus, "Doubt me?"

"Not for a second." Klaus smirks, "I knew you'd pass the test. You still care for your brother; for your old life." Stefan laughs, shaking his head, moving to sit next to me.

"I don't care about anything anymore." He turns to me, dropping a small box on my table, "Happy birthday." His eyes trail down to my necklace and he glances to Klaus.

"Thank you." I smile, pushing the box to the side.

"You put on a good show, Stefan. I almost believe you." Klaus smirks walking over to us. "Let's hope for your brother's sake, he does." He says, leaning in between us. "You never stop caring about family, do you?" Stefan stays silent and i sigh, "But every time you feed, the blood makes it easier to let go-"

"Enough." I state, cutting him off, "He said he doesn't care." Klaus hums, walking away.

"Open it." Stefan urges. I furrow my brows, opening the box seeing a charm bracelet. "He asked me to give it to you..." He whispers.

"I need a minute," I mutter, getting up and speeding out of the bar. I push myself up against a wall, sliding down, holding my hands to face. My phone rings and i see it's Damon. I instinctively answer it, holding it to my ear.

"Alina?" I stay quiet, closing my eyes. A tear dropping from my eyes. "Baby... just tell me where you are, I'll come get you." He tells me shakily, "I love you, just tell me where you are. You'll be okay, you're so strong, you're gonna make it through this." More tears start to fall as i take a deep breath. "I love you, Alina Gilbert, just hold on." I pull my phone away from my ear hanging up. I stand up, seeing a trashcan, kicking it all the way down the alley.
I turn around seeing Stefan and he rushes forward.

"Hey, hey, breathe-"

"That doesn't work!" I scream, moving away from him. "I-it just gets worse and worse and i-" Stefan moves over to me, wrapping his arms around me. "I need help."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.2K 16
The Gilbert children were three. Elena, Jeremy and Sky. After the death of their parents they were all heartbroken. Sky was more lost than ever. Inst...
694K 13.5K 49
Mariana Gilbert is the older twin sister of Elena by 5 minutes . For years, they lived a pretty ordinary life... Until they start a fresh, new school...
234K 5K 22
Annabelle (Bella) Gilbert is the twin sister of Elena Gilbert, after their parents accident they have been living with their aunt Jenna. Starting the...
27.6K 319 24
Evangeline Gilbert, Elena Gilbert's little sister and Jeremy Gilbert's twin. She's genius, beautiful, kind but also bad-ass. When the Gilbert's paren...