Sucessor Of Arachne: DEEZ NUTZ

De Siru_325

Izukus life started going down hill when the doctors said he was quirkless.but little did he know, that being... Mais

CHAPTER 1: HEY I JUST MET YOU AND THIS IS CRAZY BUT IM YOUR BOTHER SO FOLLOW ME
CHAPTER 2: A SENSE OF COMMON SENSE
CHAPTER 3: MY AIRPOOOOOODDDSSSSS
CHAPTER 4: STOP BLOWING UP MY SHIRT
CHAPTER 5: DANGER IS IN THE AIR.
CHAPTER 6: 100% REASON TO REMEMBER MY NAME
CHAPTER 7: UA HIGH HERE I COME
CHAPTER 8: HEY I JUST MET YOU ANd THIS CRAZY BUT HERES MY LOVE SO LOVE ME MAYBE
CHAPTER 9: NOW ALL EYES ON ME!!
CHAPTER 10: IM NOT DENSE. I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT LOVE FEELS LIKE
CHAPTER 11: THERES BEEN A MILLION BEFORE ME
CHAPTER 12: I'M A ONE MAN ARMY WITH A GRUDGE
CHAPTER 13: THE FIRE INSIDE YOU WILL BATTLE THROUGH WIND AND STORM
CHAPTER 14: THE WILD WILD WILD PUSSYCATS AND A WILD KOTA HAVE APPEARED
CHAPTER 15: I JUST WENT THROUGH PUBERTY SPIDER MAN STYLE!!
CHAPTER 16: WILD WILD CATS ARE HERE. FOR SOME BS REASON.
CHAPTER 17: IM STILL STANDING!!
CHAPTER 18:AFTER EFFECT
chapter 19:THE KAMINO WARD INCIDENT.
CHAPTER 20"NEXT IN LINE."
CHAPTER 21"UA HIGH, DORM AND THE BIG LICENCE EXAM"
CHAPTER22 "The Big Three!!!"
"NIGHTEYES AGENCY: welcome!"

chapter 24: kai chisaki!

585 23 10
De Siru_325

My day was as normal as it would get. Jusy swinging atop buildings, parkouring through alleyways, keeping an eye out for crime and possibly a very large scorpion.

One that belonged to fooking apollo.

Im not percy jackson, and your not watching the disney channel.

Simon was way too busy these days that i dont think he actually slept.

Roberta hasnt been any more helpfull. She keeps crying through her eyes and her voice cracks a lot.

This scorpion was plated silver gold with a screech that made people burst into nervous breakdowns or breakdance.

I asked roberta why the greek gods were asking us to do this and how come all the japanese myths werent as violent.

She explained that the japanese myths and gods were apparently too chill and had coped with being alive for so long so well they just vibe with where they at.

And the greeks were so busy planning reversals and trying to control fate they stirred up basically 60% of all problems..

The other 40% belonged to the norse but thats becuse one fifth of their string of problems occurs on this realm and plane of existance.

I had my tendrils out, ready to tokyo ghoul the  f out of it it.

They say scorpions are arachnids as well. Lets see which one was better.

I plowed my way through the streets as snow started to fall. Winter was approaching and like a game of thrones episode its only getting worse from here.

Then i slipped on ice and fell.

'Really, izuku....i weave together broken bones and disconnected limbs from heavyimpacts but i am SO not healing your brain hemmorage from a basic  fall'

Emerald, why you gotta do me like this.

I felt a hand on my head and back as the pushed me back up into a standing position.

Mirio phased up the ground as he patted my back" midoriya! Did you get enough sleep!!!"

Of course, mirio doesnt know, hes not a god or demigod. I havent met anyone whos like a demigod yet.

"I Fell on ice"

"Dont dodge the question!!"

"Woke up at 5 am sharp after i slept for 6 hours"

Mirio smiled" im glad your able to fit  sleep  in to your jam packed schedule! When i was in my  first year, i barely slept a wink. I was so busy working hard that i forgot that a miserable body and a dreaded mind couldnt get stronger in a fatigued state. But not to worry , thats why we have nejiro. She break down your door and forces you to eat a sleeping pill every night until you behave"

I was creeped out by the fact that nejiro broke into his home and to drug mirio? Thats some serious friendship levels there.

Mirio  started shaking like he was on a massager 10000000 only to start sneezing.

"Even now, the snow freezes my cores"

"Cant you just phase the top of your body?"

"Do you want me to set a new world breathholding record?

'Yes'

Emerald please!!

"No"

"Mr nighteye said we should be extra carefull, whether like this actually is a good thing for criminals"

"Yeah, especially since all mights retired villains are popping up like mice"

We walked down the cold open road, to this lonely boulevard.

We noticed a bar that was still lit and that there was a shadow getting bigger behind the door

I jumped up a roof as mirio phased under ground, night eye stricktly scolded to us that we shouldnt let ourselves be seen when we are on a hunt. It was 3:23 pm.

The door burst open as a dude in a mask that resembled  a crow walked out. He seemed really frustrated that he didnt bring a coat or an umbrella. Then he skipped on ice and fell.

Then he laid there. Most likely tired as he seemingly floated away. Then he was pulled into the ground as i watched. Mirio ringed me. Meaning he got ahold of the dude.but.......why???

Then, like a domino falling, i saw the scorpion, it approached the place where mirio grabbed the mask guy.

I could already sense it becoming curious. This thing must have some intelligence, like all celsetial beings. Except ares, hes pretty much just supa angry boi.

'Izuku!if that things as smart as a god than its going to affect this mission!'

I know. Thats why i have these.

I pulled from the hoods of my coated jacket, knives.

Special ones that had a special elixir dipped in it. Posion from a black widow that this scorpion wont be able to move from.

Tap.tap.tap

The scorpion was already checking the ground.

Suddenly, the hairs on my body rose,  it felt like a sonar had passed through my every particle and scanned every cell inside out.

The scorpion suddenly changed directions and aimed its pincers at me.

'There goes your element of suprise'

I gritted my teeth, this just made things harder.

I saw it clack its pincere, laughning cruelly. I charged making sure to throw the knives at it.

Scorpio didnt move. It must have been suprised.

I grinned. But it turned upside down into a frown as the knives deflected off its shells. Sadly for me, scorpio ate the poison, now he could use the poison in him to neutralise the posion on the knife. However, his shell was already affected by the elixir droplets and was cracking.

It then shreaked something along the musical strings of baby by justin beiber.

I dont know why but i just dropped to the pavement clutching myself in pain. It was awfull.

But what i did notice...

Time stopped.

I could see what happened. This thing had first paralysed me and proceeded to freeze time.

Scorpio here has an objective. And im not going to sit around and wait.

This was bad.

Theres no way to to know if the timestops going to last that long.

Emerald do you know anything.........

Emerald?

Oh yea. This must be because shes also a different organism. Then howcome im not affected.

Doesnt matter. Ive got to find this thing. Time for a scan of my own.

Radial instincted widespan!

Its kind of long but thats all i could think off!!

I charged all the hairs on my body and released them so suddenly that particles of negativity got dispensed. Unlike that little stinger, i could feel through walls,metal and even human flesh. Its gross but its usefull.

I sensed it crawling under a table from a cat cafe. It also seemed to be struggling to knock it down.

I headed over using my tendrills to boost me, i opened the door and instantly rushed in at the sight of movement.

Scorpio was trying to knock down what seemed to be a plate made of silver. This dude seriously trying to restock on armor?

Nah. This aint gta sa, you dont get to live.

I kicked in in the side, sending it into a pot.

I grabbed a lid and closed it on the lid. Then shook it, grabbed a spoon of metal and banged it on the pot countless times till i heard it shriek. I amped it up by using my own tendrils to bang it.

Then silence.

Time resumes

'Izuku!what the fu-WHY ARE WE IN A RESTAURANT!!'

'WHY ARE YOU HOLDING A BANGED UP, SOUP POT!'

'WHY IS EVERYTHING SO DIZZY!!'

'Explain'

I explained to emerald that time had frozen. She didnt beleive me. Either ways. I could hear scorpio crawling in the pot. I searched my pocket to grab a sticker and planted it on the pot.

Heavenly chorus of AHHH Played as the pot suddenly burst into a cloudy gold dust and i got the f out of their.

I am so not being liable for missing items.

'Neither am i'

I got a message from mirio to meet up at  the HQ. Thankfully, now that the scorpion was back where it belonged, i can focus on the mission at hand.

'Not with me around'

I met up with bubble girl who was as bubbly as a summerspring.

'Better not get ideas'

"So, as you already know, we caught this person. His name is kai chisaki! And hes the leader of the precepts pf death!!"

"Whoa, thats a pretty cool name!"

'Sounds like a plague

"I know!! they are  a mafia, well atleast you can say a publically better organisation of criminal activity."

'Thats not what a mafia is'

Emerald please your distracting me!

Bubblegirl opened the door to a black haired man, in a comforter, yellow eyes and a mask that still oddly looked like one that belonged to a villain thats supposed to embody the want of regression. Wierd.

'I think its kinky'

Nighteye came up to me and wrote on my forehead in permanent marker' late'

I was confused." Your late midoriya!"

"Eh?"

'Wait what?'

Then i looked at the watch...it was 5:45!! Wait what!!?!?

"But Last time i.....checked it was......."

'3:23 pm'

That scorpion didnt stop time!!it must have trapped me in an blackout state at somepoint.!of course that stupid baby song!!! I must have been stuck in it for quite some time!! No wonder it disappeared from sight!!!

I immediately bowed!!"im sorry!!! I didnt check the time!!"
'No shit sherlock.'

Nighteye sighed" just dont let it happen again. Serious business like this needs us to be time efficient"

"Dualy noted sir!!"

'You coward'

Bubble girl and mirio gave me a thumbs up for some reason. I guess its because i havent been fired yet.

Night eye then briefed us" listen up, this is kai chisaki, he's the prodigy of the precepts of death-"

"Actually, we're actually  thinking of changing it to something more healing but of course continue"

Night eye squinted" alright...anyways, we have reason to believe that their may be villainous, sindicative and political partys aiming their crosshairs at kai.. kai. Could you explain why?"

All of a sudden chisaki sat up, coco spilling onto his coat. He flipped a blackboard....where did that come from anyways?

And pulled the cap out of a marker which he got from....none of us actually. Wheres all this stuff coming from??

He started scribbling and drawing and other stuff and writing names of chemicals i didn't think artemis could pronounce.

I waited till he finished and by that we all kind off...zoned out or went to filing in paper work. I stared down the window looking at the snow. Then i saw someone i would never miss emotionally and snipingly but i wouldnt miss in this background...

Katsumi....the hell is she doing here? Then she looked up and sadly for me i was at the window. She glared at me.

Now you may know that im not much of a coward, but i wasnt messing with someone as unstable as her. plus, i think her mentor died in the kamino fight. I never lost someone but thats good enough reason to snap at any moment.

She then walked to the entrance and was out of sight.

I looked at bubble girl who had already noticed katsumi and was telling the guards below to not let her in.

Katsumi wouldnt use her quirk foolishly. Theres more than a scoling waiting for her at UA if she does

Then i heard a pop!and soon chisaki looked at us, gloves messy, with his mask having some ink on it.

"My younger sister has a quirk that can rewind time. We learned of this when my masters daughter- bitch-  cameback, fuming, holding a baby in her hand and told us that that same baby had just almost killed her husband.- but i should tell you that bastard is completely fine. Hes actually become a 19 year old. He was 32 when he married my masters daughter, whos also 32. She left us saying her husband filed for divorce now that hes too young for her and that eri was nothing but a thorn in her side. That or that stupid skirt thats got pins and needless to thin her waist!"

I raised my hand.

Chisaki, like a professor who was eager to hear hus students feed back and say its wrong"yes?"

"She sounds like a-"

"EXACTLY! Thats what ive been saying! She literally toom her part of the money and left us!! Master was so heartbroken! His heart even failed,so we had to connect him to a machine!!. We sent a letter to her but she didn't replied. Ungrateful wh-"

"What about eri?"bubble girl asked.

The fury left chisakis face" eri. Shes wonderfull. Shes always running around causing a little bit of mischief but shes an amazing child. Shes able to learn mutlipe languages per week and duolingo sends her a celebratory trophy as well. Ive even been avle to teach her some basic and core mathematics and shes had absolutely no problem with it!"

I piped up"really? Then what's her iq?"

Kai replied with a robust" 185!!"

"amazing!!she could have so much potential in learning things such as physic, she could grow up to be a brillaint scholar!!"

"I know!! You have a sibling like mine?"chisaki asked energetically.

" I am that sibling!"i said excitedly.

"Maybe you and eri could meet, ive wanted her to have friends her age but she says they're too young!"

Nighteye cut in" chisaki?"

Chisaki calmed down." Oh, im so sorry.! Lets get back on track. Yeah so, i wanted to test her quirk, but it doesnt work, so using my quirk, which is called over haul. It allows me to assemble and disassemble things. It helps really well in my line of work on chemicals and medication. Ive been able to work faster than almost everyone other than  doctor david shield."

"Hes the designer of all of all mights costumes!he was even a partner!"

"Incredible right! But as i was saying i was able to disasseble part of eris skin with out harming her. And i duplicated the cells into which i tested them in many forms and ways! And then...i found it...."

Mirio piped up" found what!"

Kai whispered"the ability to make people quirkless!"

The silence in the room was broken by the sound of all 4 of us clapping.

Kai seemed proud of himself.

"Not only that but we can make them temporarily or permanantly quirkless! So we can capture villains so much faster!!"

Night eye stepped closer to chisaki. And put both hands on his shoulders." Chisaki.....you have done....the impossible....congratulations!"

I could feel chisaki smile under his mask. This was such a great moment. We finally could revert monsters and villains to a harmless state and take them down. We could premanantly take away AFOS quirk!!!

Mirio and bubble girl went to get a car for kai, while chisaki went to wait at the lobby.

Nighteye had asked the receptionist at the bottom floor to send in katsumi.

I attempted to leave when night eye said" midoriya...i would like you to stay...."

"Me....no. i cant! I dont know why katsumi is here but i know its something hush hush."

"Midoriya"

"No night eye. Please dont think that i believe you give me bad roles in our missions!i trust you to place me in roles i can handles, i have complete faith in you!"

"No, midoriya, i want you to stay and help me protect my all might merch."

"Oh...of course sir.!!"

'You wont listen in on a secret meeting but you'll do it for some merchandise?'

Make fun of me all you want. But these merchandise brings hope to millions of people, i wont let sir night eye lose something valuable to him.!!!

This meeting...its going to change my life at UA. Its going to let me into a well kept and protected secret... but...what could it be. I have got to know!!!

To be continued.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

13.3K 111 19
(This is my first story so please don't hate and make sure to give me any ideas if you have in the future). Izuku is born with a very powerful quirk...
606K 20.8K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...
15.8K 497 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ] ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ ✍︎ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...
18.2K 190 7
Izuku Forza was once a Yagi until he was diagnosed as quirkless. Izuku's life became a living nightmare when his family began to neglect and abused h...