Anime X Reader

By MinaComplex

Anime X Reader is a book of one shots. An occasional Random x Reader. Story complete More

Yo!
Host Club - Kyoya
Noragami- Yato
Assassination Classroom- Karma
Assassination Classroom- Nagisa
Durarara- Izaya
Attack On Titan- Levi
Sword Art Online- Kirito/Kazuto
Assassination- Karma
Black Butler- Ciel
Himouto! Umaru-chan- Taihei
Soul eater- Kid
Black Butler - Alois
Sword Art Online - Kirtito/Kazuto Part 2
Digimon - Matt
Free! - Gou
Assassination Classroom -Karma
The Devil Is A Part Timer - Urushihara
My Hero Academia - Katsuki
Fairy Tail - Loke
Full Metal Alchemist - Edward Elric
Free! - Haru
AssClass - Asano Gakushū and Karma Akabane
Digimon - Mimi
Cirque Du Freak - Kurda
Voltron - Lance
Assassination Classroom - Karma
Voltron - Keith
Mystic Messenger - Zen
Boku No Hero - Izuku Midoriya
Durarara - Shizuo
Attack On Titan - Eren
Rewrite - Assassination Classroom - Karma
The Disasterous Life Of Saiki K - Saiki Kusuo
Seven Deadly Sins - Meliodas
Hetalia - Slovakia
Sword Art Online - Kirito
Boku No Hero Academia - Katsuki Bakugou Part 2
Rewrite - Durarara - Izaya
Durarara - Izaya
Inuyasha - Koga
Angels of Death - Rachel
Host Club - Hikaru
My Hero Academia - Bakugou
My Hero Academia - Katsuki Bakugou Part 3
Attack on Titan - Eren
Voltron - Keith Part 2
Seven Deadly Sins - Meliodas Part 2
Voltron - Lance
Boku No Hero Academia - Bakugou
Kiss Him Not Me! - Shinomiya Hayato
Assassination Classroom - Karma
help
My Hero Academia - Bakugou Part 4
Assassination Classroom - Karma
Rewrite - Attack on Titan - Levi
Fairy Tail - Loke
Free! - Gou Part 2
Black Butler - Alois part 2
Free! - Rin
Boku no Hero Academia - Izuku Midoriya
One Punch Man - Saitama
Assassination Classoom - Isogai
Thank you!!
Minecraft - Steve
Jane and the Dragon - Gunther
Black Butler - Alois 2.5
Deleted Chapters
Cory in The House - Cory
Assassination Classroom - Karma
XReader Ideas You Can Use
More Ideas
Boku No Hero Academia- Midoriya
Deleted chaps
Black Butler - Alois .5
Sword Art Online - Kirito
Host Club - Kyoya Part 2
Code Geass - Lelouch Lamperouge
Boku No Hero - Midoriya
Dragon Age - Alistair
PLEASE READ
Ladybug - Adrien/Chat Noir
Assassination Classroom - Terasaka
Host Club - Hikaru
Sword Art Online - Kirito
UNFINISHED- Sander Sides - Virgil
UNFINISHED- Kamisama Kiss - Tomoe
UNFINISHED - Fairy Tail - Sting
UNFINISHED - No Game No Life - Sora
UNFINISHED -Ladybug - Adrien/Chat Noir Part 2
UNFINISHED - AClass - Karma
UNFINISHED - AClass - Gakuho
UNFINISHED - Mystic Messenger - Zen Part 2
Boku No Hero Academia - Bakugou
Host Club - Tamaki
Adrien Part 2
Avatar - Zuko
Ouran Host Club - Tamaki part 2
Assassination Classroom - Karma
My Hero Academia - Midoriya
Avatar - Azula
AssClass - Karma
FMA - Edward Elric
Host Club - Kauru
Fruits Basket - Momiji
Host Club - Tamaki part 3
Durarara - Shizuo

extra

603 3 0
By MinaComplex

Fun fact about me, I can't watch a show (and sometimes movies) without getting attached to it so that usually entails me writing fanfiction bc I have no self control. Almost all of these never get posted bc they are literal TRASH. And I can't stress enough how bad they are because I don't try. So here is me exposing myself with some of those stories :) don't clown me too much.

I'm literally G A G G I N G reading some of these!!! 🤢🤢🤢

-- Spencer Reid - Criminal Minds

The both of you seem to bump into each other a lot...after awhile you gather up enough courage to ask him out.

--

I sigh, a feeling of overwhelming exhaustion taking over me. When was the last time I just had time to myself? For the past few months it's been all about mom and dad and dad's new girlfriend and mom getting married and having to be a guest speaker and work and everything. I just want to relax.

My thoughts are halted as the trains stops and I am forced to leave, thrown back into the crowd of blurry faces. I make my way up the stairs, but as I'm massaging my temples from the incoming stress I collide with someone.

"Oh my God!" I shout as they hold me in place to stop me from tumbling down all of the stairs behind me. "I'm so sorry, are you OK?" I ask.

He nods his head, "Yeah, I'm fine."

"That's great, I need to pay attention to where I'm going more often huh?" I joke, "well I got to get going."

--

I peak around the corner and spot the brown haired male making his way down the stairs. I inhale, fear filling my bones. It's been so long since I've been on a date.

I take my seat across from him and smile at him.

--

"What do you do for a living?"

"...What about you first?"

"Oh me?" I laugh, "Uhm...I'm a high school teacher. I teach US history and I know, that's boring but I really love waking up everyday and being able to see my students. It's refreshing, in a sort of sadistic way. Now your turn, what do you do?"

"I'm an FBI agent, actually."

"FBI? That's low," I shake my head, "you can come up with better, can't you? FBI is so generic, maybe like... anything else."

"No I'm really an FBI agent, I'm with the B.A.U. behavioral analysis unit. I analyze crime scenes and come up with a profile for who the unsub is."

"Unsub?"

"Unidentified suspect."

"I see..." I hum, "I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions like that. Just...so many guys use that as a way to make them seem more interesting. And you don't seem like the kind of guy to lie like that."

--

Yn is diagnosed with brain cancer and since Reid is always so busy he gave her a list of questions to ask the doctor he'd like to know. When he gets back he asks for all the details, but she holds back and when he asks for the percentage of survival she hesitates, smiles, and says "85%, so you're not getting rid of me anytime soon." And he says "85%? 85%? Yn, you have stage 4 brain cancer! What kind of idiot do you think I am? I've been reading books on brain cancer and statics show that your chance of survival for glioblastoma multiforme is zero percent."

"Fine! You want the truth?! The truth is that they didn't have a percentage for me, but it's less that .00001%. They say I'll probably die within the next three months, they're only low balling it though so it could as long as five years. I just...didn't want to worry you, ok? You're stressed enough as it is."

"I care about you a lot, (Y/n), I want to know everything that is going on with you. I love you."

"I love you too, Spence, but I don't want to be a burden on you. I want you to come back home and be happy, I don't want you to have to worry about me.,"

"I'm going to worry about you whether I'm by your side or not. I'll call you ten times a day just to ch-"

"No, you misunderstood me. I love you, Spencer, but I can't be with you."

"What? Why not?!"

".... I have a son."

"What?!"

I have a son, he's 8 years old, I had him with my ex boyfriend and it was the worst decision of my life. I was a teenager and I thought I was ready...well I wasn't. I-"

"Wait you've kept this a secret from me for all these years? We've been dating for three years, I don't understand."

"It wasn't something I thought was important to tell you. I realize now it's huge. I visit my son and my ex everytime you're away...or I'm lonely and sad. I love my son and I love you too, but...I told his father about my cancer and he offered me a room in his house he can take care of me-"

"Wait, this is too much too fast, (Y/n). You're terminally ill, you want to break up, you have a son, and you're moving in with your ex?"

"Yes."

"Why don't you just move in with me then?"

"Because you'll be away! Spencer, soon I won't be allowed to drive. Which means seeing my son will become harder and harder and I want to be with him. I love you, but I think that living with my ex will put a strain on our relationship that I don't want."

"That doesn't mean we need to break up, I will try to not be jealous."

"That's not possible. You get jealous when Agent Morgan glances at me, how would you survive me living with my ex? Face it Spence, this is the-"

"No!" He shouts, "No, I can't lose you. You mean everythig to me, I want to spend as much time with you as possible... we'll push through this together."

---

"(B/n) (R/n), this is Spencer Reid, my boyfriend."

"It's lovely to meet you," My ex says as he shakes Spencer's hand, "I know it must be weird to have your girlfriend live with her ex, but don't worry! I am in a very committed relationship to my job. You've got nothing to fear!"

"He's also gay," I add, "so there really isn't anything to fear."

"I'm bi, actually."

"Bi? But we broke up because you came out as gay..."

"Yes," He confirms, "That did happen. Anyway! (Y/n), you room is right next to (S/n)'s. He's napping right now, so feel free to move all your stuff in until he wakes up."

"Thank you for letting me stay here, it's very nice of you."

"No worries! We've been best friends for years, just treat this as if you were still in college or something."

"Right, dorms. I missed having dorms... remember when Sasha snuck into our room and-"

"I remember that! She couldn't stop gaging when she saw us for days."

"It wasn't my fault you left it there! I told you to clean it-"

"Ahem," Spencer interrupts, "I think we should start moving stuff in, don't you think?"

"Of course, right babe."

--

"She's missing!" (B/n) shouts into the phone, "I don't know what happened, but she'd never leave (S/n) alone like this. Spencer, I think something is very, very wrong."

"I'll get on it."

--

"I gave Spencer a key, by the way, I hope that's OK."

"No, it's perfectly fine. I would have liked a heads up first though."

"Right, sorry."

--

"It's funny, huh?" I ask as I lay on my hospital bed, a faint smile on my face as I stare back at my fiance. He holds my hand in his, it feels so far away and yet he's squeezing hard enough for both of our hands to be white.

"What is?" He asks, a somber tone to his question.

"How...if you had gotten off the subway even a minute later...you wouldn't be hereby my side.

--

-- Jamie - Steven Universe

I stuff my hands into my pockets, stress from the new environment settling down and the salty ocean breeze keeping my mind away from the change. After five years of living in Empire city my parents decided that I needed to get away from the stress of the city.

And since I'm such a good daughter that can never say no to my parents, I took the ticket they gave me and took a one way bus trip to Beach City. Not much of a city, but it'll do. I think it's much better than Empire city, speaking as I won't have to deal with all my old "friends" every day.

"Hey!" I hear and turn my head to see a short curly haired boy running in my direction. He's waving like a maniac and I force myself to pry my eyes away, it's just a kid. He's probably yelling at one of his friends or something... though I wonder how many other kids his age live around here.

Not a second or two later he stops in front of me and I look down at him, "I've never met you before! Are you new around here?"

I scratch the back of my neck and try to look anywhere but down at him, "Er...uh...yeah, I'm moving in with my aunt...Vidalia, do you know where...um...she lives?"

"Oh!!" He shouts and nods his head, "You're Sour Cream and Onion's cousin!"

I smile and nod my head, "Uh...yeah, do...you know where they live? I'm...new..."

"You already said that," he points out.

"R-right..."

-- later

"My love!" I hear and whip my head around to make eye contact with someone I never wanted to see ever again. I ball my hand into fists, anger and rage and sadness filling me to the brim. I feel hatred towards him and towards myself and my mind runs a billion different thoughts at once.

He hurt you. You hate him. You hurt him. He hates you. He stole everything from you. He ruined everything. You hurt him.

Everything floods and I can't think, but he swaggers over to me without a problem. I look at him for an extra second before doing the one thing I know how to. I run. I spin on my heels and make dash in the opposite direction as him. I don't know where I'm going or even when I'll stop, but I know that I won't until I know he's out of my way.

I shut my eyes tight and keep running, this isn't what I wanted. I moved to Beach City to get away from everything, not to be thrown back in the middle of it. It's sickening, all of it. Being here, seeing him. It's unimaginable and then I run into something.

I'm on the ground in a second and my eyes shoot open to see what knocked me over. A man with purpleish hair sat across from me, fallen on his butt just as I had. He opened his eyes and lets out a sigh before going to pick up a few papers that had surounded him.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" I apologize and help him to collect the envelopes that littered the ground. "I wasn't watching where I was going..."

"It's OK," he tells in a somber tone, melancholy ridden. It hurt my heart to see someone so handsome be so sad, but then again we all have our emotional baggage to hold.

I hand him the envelope I grabbed and make my way to my feet. He looks up at me and in an instant his previous frown turns into a grin. He gets to his feet and sticks his hand out for a hand shake, "Are you new around here?"

I stare down at his hand for a few seconds before grabbing it and shaking, "Does everyone here have a radar... or something?"

He laughs, "No, but I'd remember a face as beautiful as yours anyway!!" I take my hand away from his grip, "I'm Jamie, by the way!"

"Nice to meet you Jamie...I really have to get going, actually, I'll see you around."

"Yeah, I'll see you around."

---

"You're an actor?!" Steven yells, "I thought you just worked at Finland?"

"Yeah...back in Empire City I was a full-time actor. I had a lot of...roles, but I had to get away from some issues and now...well I'm here."

"Wait," Connie adds, "were you successful?"

"I don't really like talking about it..."

"Oh please?! That's so cool!"

"Alright well...I guess it'd be OK...just don't tell anyone, it's kind of embarrassing. I am kind of...a celebrity?"

"Wow!" They both shout, "You're famous!?"

"Keep your voice down!" I shout, "Yeah...I played a lot of famous roles and started in a lot of movies. I cameod in a few YouTube videos and wrote a few songs. I wouldn't say that I'm famous...but I'm semi-well-known."

"What movies have you been in?! Have you been in dogcopter?!"

"Actually...yeah. I'm the lead girl in the first and third movies."

"You seem too nervous to be a famous actor."

"Yeah...like I said, I had to move here because of some issues. Once they're settled I'll be able to...go back to my carefree lifestyle."

---

--- Spider man - MCU

Overused trope, get off my dick.

--

I cross my arms over my chest and look at my father, pissed as all can be doesn't begin to describe what I am feeling towards this man. I just wanted to sleep in for an additional five minutes, was that too much to ask for?

"It's six o'clock...what are we doing up?" I groan and try to stop myself from falling asleep on the spot.

An evil grin spreads onto my father's face and I have to stop myself from jumping out of my skin. Oh God, oh no. What did he do this time? "That's the good part," he smiles and I have to physically restrain myself from groaning. He's too happy about whatever he did. "You've been begging to be signed up for school for years so I did it! Yay, right?"

I force a smile onto my face, "Why the sudden change of heart?" I chuckle, "I thought it was too dangerous."

"It is, but you'll be watching over our newest recruit. Do you think you can handle that?"

"Who is it?"

"Peter Parker, better known as Spiderman. He knows who you are, he's annoyingly excited about meeting you, and your last name is Hogan."

"It's what? Excuse me?"

"I couldn't have them thinking that you are the actual (Y/n) Stark, so I put you in as Happy's daughter instead."

I groan, "Great, so I don't even get to be popular in school? This is not what I wanted."

---

"Peter," I stuff my hands into my pockets and approach the brown haired male. He jumps at his name being called before whipping his head around to look at me, a light pink soon consuming his cheeks afterwards. His friend's has drops upon seeing me and I have to stifle a chuckle. At least I'll my cartoon highschool experience from something.

He smiles and extends his hand out to me, "Hi-hi I'm Pete-"

"Yeah, I know. I just called your name," I roll my eyes and take a seat across from him now, ignoring his hand.

"Ri-right... Umm... Ned this is (Y/n) and (Y/n) this is Ned."

"Nice to meet you," we both say to one another.

"There is no need to lie to your friend here," I sigh, "speaking as he already know the obvious. Ned, I am Tony Stark's daughter, I'll be monitoring Peter for the rest of his life," I half joke. I wish it were a full one, but knowing my father I wouldn't be surprised if he did expect this from me for the rest of my life.

The jerk.

"Wait," Ned gasps, "you're the Tony Stark's daughter?!"

"Yes! Lower your voice!" I shout, "In the system I am put in as Happy's daughter, so keep this on the down low.

---

"Dad, I love you, you know that?"

"I'm your father you have to. Now what do you want?"

"I want to tell you how coooo...no..I'm... how fffun...uhm... aw... Ss...smart you are. You're brilliant and you know what's best for me and that's great."

"Get to the point faster. And I should ground you for struggling to find a compliment. But I won't because I love you."

"I want to get a boyfriend."

"OK, I'll make you a robot one that's stationary and doesn't move."

"No I want a human."

"OK, let me humor this, like who?"

"So there is a cute guy at my school-"

"I knew letting you go to public school was a bad idea, it's tainting you! I'm transferring you back right now!"

"No-no dad stop! He's really cute and funny and cool and I'm positive you'll love him. Let me bring him here for dinner one night. I promise you'll love him!"

"What's his name?"

"I can't tell you that because you'll have FRIDAY do a complete and total background check on the poor guy."

I will not, what's his name?"

"Flash Thompson."

"FRIDAY, check it."

"Dad!!" I shout and cross my arms over my chest, "Why can't you just let me be a normal kid."

"Because you're not a normal kid. Now get.to school."

"Ugh, fine."

--

I scribble my name into the page as I sink into my hand, "This class is so boring," I sigh and look up at my friend. "Hey Peter," I whisper and he looks towards me, "watch this."

He nods his head and watches as i shoot a spot ball at Flash Thompson's neck. Flash shoots up in his seat and wipes his neck, "Who did that?!"

Peter and I both look away.

"Flash, take a seat," the teacher instructs. "Now class, we are going to be learning about-" he's cut off by a knock at the door. He sighs and goes to answer it.

And low and behold, my father, Mr. Stark in all his famous glory, is standing at the doorway. "Mr. Stark!" The teacher says and takes a stake back, "To what do we owe the pleasure?"

The teacher nods his head and moves out of the way so my dad can come through. I shield my face from his view, which isn't too hard since I already facing towards the back, but he knows the back of n head by now too. I glance u to Peter to see that he's just as entranced in my dad as everyone else is.

"Can I talk to Flash Thompson in the hallway?"

"Me?!" Flash shouts and stands from his spot. Shit shit shit. You've got to be kidding me. Flash makes his way out the door and despite my better judgement I stand and follow too.

"Sorry," I tell as I get to the door, "This involves me too," and close the door behind me. "Mr. Stark," I say as I look at my dad glare down at me, "what are you doing here?! You're gonna make a scene."

"I'm talking to the boy you're trying to get a date with," dad says and motions to Flash who is still star struck.

"I get that and I'm trying to tell you to stop it! You're embarrassing me..."

"Well that's my job as your uncle."

"No it's not! Your job is to lay low and let me live my life."

"Stop yelling."

"Date?" Flash finally speaks up, "Who's dating me? Because (Y/n) isn't exactly my type, no offense to her of course."

Dad looks at me with his signature smug look, So there is no date?"

"So there is no date," I confirm, "but I don't understand why you need to dig through my personal life so intently. I'm a teenager, can't you just let me do my own thing? I know you're worried, you tell me every single day, but I'm your da- niece, can't you trust me?"

"As long as you tell me you aren't dating Flash Thompson," he says and waves over to the male.

I sigh, "You have my word." I nod my head and lead Flash and I back into the room.

"And you have to introduce the boy to me!"

---

"Dad," I say and motion over towards my friend, "this is Harry Osborn."

"I see that," He says and nods his head, "I wasn't expecting you to be bold enough to bring someone. Sit, let's chat."

"Dad, aren't you busy with Iron Man stuff? Or with Spider-Man?"

"Spider-Man will be down in just a second. He'll be happy to see our guest as well."

I nod my head, "But dad...this is kind of supposed to be a date. I was planning on going up to my room-"

"Nope, you'll stay down here where I can carefully watch the both of you."

"And wonder why I am the way I am," I sigh as I speak to Harry.

He laughs at my comment, "I think it's nice that your dad cares as much as he does."

"Mr. Stark, you called?"

"Yes," He sighs, "guess who actually brought a boy home."

"Dad," I groan, "you're making too big of a deal out of this."

"But it's Harry Osborn." Dad says, "My business rivals son."

"It's been years since you've cared about Stark Industries, and you don't need to be getting all up in my business. We're going to the library to do some homework, don't follow me."

"Spider-Man," Dad says and I instantly groan at that, "watch over them."

"Yes, sir," Spider-Man says and follows us to the study.

"You know," Harry says, "it'd be really cool if you only pretended to follow us."

"Yeah right," I scoff, "my dad would know instantly if Spider-Man left our side."

"For real? Your dad's really over protective."

"I heard that!" We hear over the speakers.

"I know, dad!" I call back.

"He's only looking out for you," Spider-Man tells, "I think it's very Noble."

"Yeah...you would."

---

"You want me to...look away?" Spider-Man asks, scratching the back of his neck now, "I will still be able to hear you guys."

"Yes, in aware of that. But I really like Yn and...I think I can make a move tonight and have it be successful. And I'd like it if it was just...the two of us. So maybe, hide and pretend you aren't here? I have airpods for you if it helps."

"I don't know... Mr. Stark

---

After Infinity war

"Mom," I say as I enter the livingroom. She shoots up off of the couch and wipes her eyes.

"(Y/n)," she says and makes her way over to me, "what's the matter?"

"Dad is OK," I tell her, "I can feel it."

She stares at me for a few seconds before nodding her head, "Yeah. I just miss him... How...are you?"

At that I burst into tears, I've been able to hold it in for the past few days, but hearing her ask me that breaks me. "Terrible!" I shout and consume her with a huge, "I miss dad so much and Pe-Peter an-and-and-"

"Sh...I'm here," she comforts and pulls me into a hug, "You have me..."

--

"Dad!!" I scream and run at full speed to the landing ship. He smiles as he sees me, but it's pained.

"Baby," He says and consumes both me and Pepper with a hug, "I missed you both..."

"Where is..." I begin.

"Peter?" He finishes, "I lost him..."

"No..." I say as two Rivers begin pouring out of my eyes, "No no no! That's not...that's not fair! That's not fair...not fair..."

"I know," He says and squeezes tighter, "I'm just glad you're here..."

"I wish it were me..."

--- after endgame

"How do you..." Peter begins before leaning his head back to look at the stars, "survive without Mr. Stark? If that's not too...hard of a question to answer."

"That's easy," I sigh, "you know that hologram thing he had with all this recordings of himself? Well...he made something like that but with an AI to copy himself. He made it when I was little so that I wouldn't get lonely when I went to visit my mom's. It's old and it's not exactly the part of dad I want to remember but...it's a way for me to talk to him everyday."

"What do you talk about?"

"Not much...it's mostly me staring and admiring him and the thing is so outdated it doesn't make a witty joke about it... Mostly it's me asking if I can go on a mission and him yelling at me... Sometimes I tell him I love him and it responds with 'I love you too, sweetie' or I'll teach him things. I'll tell him about my day or I'll tell him about how he saved the world. His answers are always the same though. It's more than enough for me to get through it."

"Can I...talk to him?"

I nod my head and pull out the tiny disk from my backpack. I place it onto the ground and a full sized Tony Stark appears. "Hello, (Y/n), you sure do miss your daddy a lot."

"Of course I do," I say with a smile, "how was your day, dad?"

"The same as ever, saving the world and being the super daddy you're so proud of."

"Dad, this is Peter Parker."

"Nice to meet you, Peter Parker. What's your relationship to my daughter?!"

"We're dating, dad."

"And who let that happen?!"

"You did dad, years ago."

"I don't think so."

"You've met Peter before.".
--

--- Harry Hook - (Fucking) Descendents
(This isn't even scratching the surface here, I have so many drafts of this I can't even express it with words.)

‍I stare into the brown eyes of my older brother, a large smile on my face as I look at him. I haven't seen him in nearly five years, he looks so much bigger than I remember! He's always been bigger than me, so I'm not surprised that he's nearly a foot taller than me now.

"(Y/n)?" He asks, leaning in just the tiniest amount so that he can get a better look at me. The ropes around his chest keep him from getting too close, along with Uma scowling at us from the other side of the ship. "Why are you here?" He asks, confusion plastered into his face.

I'm not surprised mom and dad didn't tell him, but it still kind of stings. I mean, it hurt that they sent me here to begin with, but did they have to lie about it too? Are they that ashamed that their daughter is here even though it was their decision to send me here.

"I was misbehaving," I lie. If only he knew that I was sent here because I didn't fit their perfect "fairy tale" image. The crew always says that it's their loss and that I'm preppy enough so my flaws should have been over looked. If only mother and father felt the same way, if only they felt that they could have saved their daughter even an itsy bitsy bit.

"Why..." He says, horror now spreading onto his handsome face, "why didn't you apply to leave the Isle? I'd have picked you if you did."

"I don't want to leave," I confess, "I like it here. I can be me without getting into any trouble, in Auradon if I am myself I get punished for it. Hell, I got sent here for it."

"Didn't you miss me?" He asks, "Or anyone else? I know that Chad misses you, he talks about you a lot."

"I do, but this is my life now, bro. I really, really like it here. My friends look out for me," my smile grows, "and we're not kids anymore. Even if I did go back I won't have much time to see you or Chad or anyone else. It's for the best I'm here."

"No-"

"That's enough," We hear and turn our head to look at the blue haired girl walk up beside us. She sneers at the king then smiles at me, "If he's bothering you, you don't have to listen to him, (N/n)."

"I know, Uma, thank you. I'll leave you two alone then, it's almost noon. Mal and them will be here soon," she nods her head and I go over to Gil and Harry.

Gil waves to me and hands me a freshly sharpened sword. "Are you ready?" I ask the two of them.

Harry opens his mouth to speak, but Gil is the one that speaks, "As I'll ever be!" Harry whacks him on the back of the head causing me to chuckle.

"Are you OK?" My closest friend, Harry Hook, asks. "If he was bothering ye, I will beat him up."

I laugh at his accent for a second before shaking my head, "We were just catching up."

"They really did miss out," Harry flirts a grin spread onto his face, "a princess like you is worth cherishing."

"Eve-" I begin, but he cuts me off before I can finish the first word.

"Even when you're all beasty and hairy and scary as Hell."

I laugh again, "Thanks, Hook, I appreciate it."

--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 9.6K 52
A book full of one shots. I'll do character x character and x reader. NO LEMONS!!
222K 3.7K 72
A series of random one shots and occasional two or three parters I make when I get bored.
15.1K 293 60
Requests are currently open! Female! Reader
41.8K 847 24
This is the Law one shot book. It's all about The Surgeon of Death here. Just making this to write a few one shots here and there when I need somethi...