Sore✔

By Kinza244

(EDITED) Taehyung was a sassy boy who never gave a shit about anyone.. everyone just wanted to claim him but... More

1: Pervert
2: Bad time
3: You?
4: Different
5: Sensitive
6: Weird
7: Beginning
8: Dark
9: Conversation
10: Chance
11: Smile
12: Confession
13: Fear
14: Used
15: Heaviness
16: Family
17: Puzzled
18: Not Normal
19: Broken
20: Chance?
21: Annoyed
22: Plea
23: Overcome
24: Past
25: No more Stigma
27: Reveal
28: Found
29: Danger
30: Drug?
31: Rival
32: Lost?
33: Another fear
34: I am fine
35: Accept
36: Met again
37: Curious
38: Bringing back
39: Let it out
40: Healed
41: Missed
42: Mend
43: Found and Lost
EPILOGUE

26: New

19.9K 1K 757
By Kinza244

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

The brown-haired entered his house for the last time. Grabbing his stuff, and stuffing that in a bag, he looked for the last time in the house... bitter-sweet memories were lingering there, a few memories with his mother... and especially the memories of Jungkook. He shook his head to get rid of those memories and took the luggage outside where a car was waiting for him.

With a small smile, he thanked the landlord and handed him the keys to the house that no longer was his house.

Namjoon was waiting for him in the car and drove him to his new apartment that was really near to the studio. The tall male even helped him to carry his little luggage and also helped him to settle the stuff.

The apartment was big enough for him and was quite cozy. The balcony was giving him a view of a beautiful park behind the building. He could see the beautiful sunset from the side.

"Thank you so much." Taehyung politely bowed to Namjoon who smiled his signature smile while shaking his head.

"No need dude. Also, call me whatever you want though I am a bit older than you." He said sheepishly, shyly rubbing his neck and Taehyung smiled.

"Then I will call you hyung." He said but soon his smile dropped when he remembered someone by the word Hyung.

"Wait here. Let me buy some groceries for you if you can cook. Otherwise, we can arrange a maid as well." Older said while taking his phone from the table. Taehyung snapped out of his own world and gave his attention to Namjoon.

"Ah, no need. I can cook.. so just a little shopping will do." Taehyung replied to which Namjoon nodded his head and gestured for him to come out.

"Let's go, I will show you the mall. It's close from here too, and don't worry, your kitchen will remain full from now on." Namjoon snickered and Taehyung gave him a confused look.

"Ahm, I mean. I am assigned to take care of your needs. One more thing," Taking something out of his pocket, Namjoon gave a small smile. "Mr. Min gave this to you, it's your advance payment for this month." He handed a cheque to Taehyung who took that.

"But he didn't mention that before." 

"Um.. maybe he forgot. If you want to come.. then sure, otherwise take some rest." Namjoon scratched his temple with the suggestion. It took a little moment when Taehyung decided to accompany him as he wanted to know the area.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

Jungkook was sitting in his father's office. He could sense the tension again, moving his one leg continuously in nervousness. He just doesn't want to hear the thing .... not now when his brain was already battling.

"Jungkook.. we decided to do it soon. I talked with Mr. Han, he said the end of this month is perfect for your engagement. Now tell me if you want something specific.." Mr. Jeon had a neutral expression that soon turned into a smile but Jungkook was sitting all blank.

"Yes, I want something specific," Gulping lightly the lump in his throat, he said in a monotone as Mr. Jeon waited for his reply.

"I don't want to do this." Jungkook deadpanned the next second, directly looking into Mr. Jeon's eyes.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!" The elder Jeon slammed his fists on the table.

"What you just heard. I don't want to do this dad. Please... don't let my life be settled like that because of business. For sake, it's for my whole life, and I don't want to do it like that." His voice was not so harsh but still a bit stern... showing confidence.

"I think you are drunk Jungkook. You know my answer then why you are trying to make it difficult?"

"Dad, I don't-"

"What's wrong with her? She is beautiful, humble, and rich. What else do you want in your partner?" The environment was getting thick with tension and the older male was losing his patience with time.

"She is perfect.. but still. I don't like her in that way, I don't love her dad." With that Jungkook got up from the chair, pushing a little back and Mr. Jeon gave him a glare.

"Do you love someone else?" It didn't take long before the question was thrown his way, older Jeon inquired and Jungkook was just watching his hands...

Does he?? 

He thought for a moment, nerves stiffing under one word, word of love, and the next thing he knew, a single person appeared in his eyes, his heart thumped inside his chest, and a smile formed on his lips unconsciously because he got the answer in no time.

Taking a sharp inhale, he looked up at his father with the same smile and nodded his head, in affirmative. 

"Yes." With that, he left the office with the same smile etching his lips, what feels like, after ages. 

"Yes! I am in love. The feeling I never had before.... the feeling that is making me uncomfortable but at ease at the same time. I love you.. and I will make you love me back, very soon." Mumbling to himself, more like announcing freely, the raven-haired bit his lips while taking his seat in driving seat.

He drove to the house that he entered through the window. Another smile formed on his lips when he remembered the night, a night where it all started.

Just when he was standing in front of the door, he raised his hand to knock, at that time he felt himself sweating with his heartbeat quickened in anticipation as he recalled how the boy said the words in the last meeting.

"It's ok, it's fine. He is just angry about what I did in stupidity. It will be ok and I'll make it right between us." Nodding to himself, he exhaled loudly. "He said he loves me. I will change myself for him, the way he wants, I will be a new person for him." Promising that, he tried to calm himself with the words.. knowing deep down that his words could be just his imagination after what he had actually done with the innocent soul.

Taking a few deep breaths more, he finally knocked on the door with the thought that he will ask for forgiveness... he will do everything to gain the trust back. Even if it requires rubbing his nose on his feet, he will do it.

He knocked again... yet no answer. He tried to call him but of course, his number was blocked, and that got him worried. Even when after knocking for about 15 minutes, he got no response. He got more concerned and called the person he was expecting to get scolded from.

'What the hell Jungkook? Why are you calling me? Isn't enough of what you have already done? I told you not to just come in contact with me'

'Hi to you too hyung. Please save this, you can scold me later. But at least tell me one thing, do you know where he is?" The other side went silent for short while. 

'What do you mean? Why do you want to see him now?'

"Hyung I want to apologize. I will do anything for that. But please tell me where he is. He isn't in the restaurant and not even at his house. I am knocking here for a while but no one is here. Please if you know where is he.. tell me.. please." The great, bratty Jeon was full-on pleading but Jin was more focused on his words. 

'W-what? He- he isn't there? Oh my God. Tae where are you..'
He felt the panic in the elder's voice and it just added to his worries.

"What? You also don't know? But he was with you.. where he could go? Um.. that blond. Yeah, Park.. contact him. Maybe he is with him."

'Jimin is not in Korea.'

With that Jin ended the call and Jungkook was now more than worried.

"Where are you Tae?.. where are you?" Pulling his own hair, he mumbled while again banging on the door with a little hope to see the face.

"Hey man? Are you trying to invade the empty house?" He heard someone behind him and turned to see a man in middle age.

"Hi. I am here to meet Taehyung, the boy who lives here." He told the man who frowned.

"He shifted today's noon. Now the house is empty." The man informed him and Jungkook thought like he lost all of his hope.

"W- where? Do you know anything? Please tell me."

"Don't know Mr. But there was a car and a man who helped him. If you know him, why don't you contact him, it would be an easier way to know." The man snickered and left.

"Man? Car?" Jungkook muttered, looking at the locked door.

"Did I lose you?" He felt a loud crack that formed in his heart, the same heart which fluttered a few moments ago in the realization of finding his feelings. 

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

The next two days were normal for Taehyung as he was feeling a bit better in a new environment. Namjoon kept on contacting him, asking for his needs and he didn't lie that he always missed Jin whenever the dimple guy showed care for him.

Tomorrow he had to go to the company for his makeover. He was going to be a new person... he is going to change... going to be a new Taehyung, a person that won't allow anyone to play with him, with his feelings.

Sighing tiredly, he plopped on the soft and more comfortable mattress and closed his eyes to sleep but couldn't. A certain face was lingering in his mind.

"No doubt.. all bunnies are too fast.. too fast to be in someone's grip." He smiled bitterly. still missing that night... that day...

"Why can't you just leave me alone?" Tightly closing his eyes, he blamed his heart.

In his thoughts, he didn't realize when the fairy of sleep knocked on his door and dragged him to a dreamland.

...........  

The brunet woke up early in the morning to the loud alarm. After the morning routine, he made himself a light breakfast and after finishing the food, left the apartment.

He walked to the company as his new car wasn't there yet. Just when he entered the studio, Namjoon welcomed him and lead him to the makeup room.

"Meet him Taehyung, he is Richard. He will be your makeup artist and hairstylist." He introduced the boy who offered his hand to shake, which Taehyung shook with little hesitation.

"I am Kim Taehyung." Richard smiled.

"Nice to meet you Taehyung. Man.. he is already so handsome! I am so excited about his makeover." Richard almost squealed to Namjoon who also nodded with a smile.

"Ok.. now do your magic work. I am with Mr. Min," Namjoon waved his hand and patted Taehyung's shoulder with a smile.

"Ok," Richard looked really excited and dragged Taehyung to a seat.

"Hm... I think this shade will suit you a lot." Richard mumbled while observing the variety of hair dyes, tapping on his chin, and then nodded to himself.

"Ok Taehyung.. let's start." He chirped excitedly.

It took about 2 hours and Taehyung was done with the makeover, with an overly pleased makeup artist at his back.

"Oh my my! Look at you. You are perfect from every angle." Richard spun Taehyung around slowly, getting amazed by his beauty and perfection.

"See yourself." Chuckling to himself, he made the newcomer stand in front of the mirror and Taehyung looked at his reflection. His black hairs were nowhere to be seen, instead, there were silver hairs... the length was a little shorter than before, also wearing a simple black shirt but of an expensive brand. To add more, he wore GUCCI glasses that were perfectly decorated on his pointed nose, his lips painted with rose-pink lipgloss, giving it a more soft look. 

He widened his eyes in surprise, his lips were parted, looking in a daze at his own reflection.

"I-is it me?" He whispered but to his bad luck, Richard heard that and chuckled amusingly. 

"Oh, God.. you are so cute. Of course, it's you and you are looking so handsome that I am already your fan even before your debut." He said with a sweet smile and Taehyung felt his cheeks burning in embarrassment.

"Let's go to Mr. Min. He will be so happy with this," Richard suggested as he dragged Taehyung behind him. In the whole corridor, he continued his blabbering while Taehyung was feeling uncomfortable as every person was watching him with wide eyes while whispering to each other, and he always hated attention but seems like, he had to be used to it now. 

"Don't worry.. they must be admiring their new model," Richard noticed his uneasiness and gave him a soft pat again. Taehyung didn't respond much as Richard continued walking till they were standing outside of Yoongi's office. After receiving a yes, they entered the office.

Richard entered first and Taehyung was almost hidden behind him.

"Mr. Min.. increase my pay. I just brought an angel for you today. You should give me extra credits for this." Richard announced proudly and Yoongi left the file he was reading before and narrowed his eyes. Namjoon also squinted his eyes.

Richard felt the gazes set on him and he looked back and saw that Taehyung was hiding behind him, making him slap his own forehead.

"Aish.. come forth, boy. Let them see you." He said while dragging the boy in front of other males. Taehyung slightly looked up when exposed and greeted hesitantly.

"H- hello Sir." He saw Yoongi dropping the pen he was holding in his hands while abruptly standing from his chair like he saw something unexpected. While almost the same goes for Namjoon who choked on the water he was drinking.

The makeup artist laughed at the reaction of both males but Taehyung wasn't feeling comfortable with the gaze Yoongi was giving him.

"Come on say something Mr. Min, you are making him nervous." Richard huffed, casually taking a seat on a chair opposite Yoongi's seat. His words helped Yoongi to come back to reality and he licked his dry lips.

"The hair color suits you a lot, Taehyung.. um.. this look is perfect for your debut. N- nice work Richard." Yoongi stammered unexpectedly even after clearing his throat in awkwardness.

Taehyung nodded his head while Richard smiled widely.

"I knew it! See I made him wear those glasses to give him an innocent look but man I regret a little because he is looking super cute." Richard started fangirling over his look and Taehyung quickly averted his gaze to the floor.

"You look so handsome Taehyung. I am sure you are going to be super famous. Just wait till your debut." Namjoon commented with a bright smile after calming his cough.

Yoongi was just looking at him as Namjoon told Taehyung to take a seat and discuss his practice. He just watched the boy in awe, as Taehyung nodded his head while listening carefully to what the older was saying to him.. he saw his silver bangs bouncing up and down with every movement of his head, literally making him look so unreal and ethereal. 

A smirk spread on his lips as he continued observing the boy with his keen eyes.

"You are too beautiful Taehyung..."

~~~~~~~~~~

Assalam o alaikum. So how is the makeover of Taehyung? The reference picture is up.. and yeah one more thing, i think i am gonna start another Vkook ff and to add more to your interest. It would be Mafia story. 😎. Though i had many ideas but this idea came yesterday night. I hope you will read that one too. 😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

936K 27.5K 41
2019 HIGHEST RANK- 1 #regret Thank you so much.!! 😁😘😍😍💓 2018! *Highest rank- 2 #btstaehyung Ohmygod!!!😱😱 Thank you so much! 😘😘❤❤ **********...
380K 20.6K 41
" You know, people say that there's one world, but when I look into your eyes, I see two. " •••••• Jeon Jungk...
146K 5.4K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
808K 35.1K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...