Bad Intentions {TVD}

By SammyjVega

Alina Gilbert is one of those people that you can't tell is hurting, but her twin sister, Elena? She basks in... More

{Epigraph}
{Cast}
{Season 1}
I. The beginning
II. The Falls
III. Okay?
IV. Brother Salvatore
V. Young love
VI. Dinner parties suck.
VII. Football and Fights
VIII. Wrong
IX. Not afraid
X. Death
XI. Mistakes
XII. Okay
XIII. Ruin Me
XIV. All i can do is grieve
XV. Hear me
XVI. Adopted.
XVII. It'll be alright
XVIII. No rest for the wicked
XIX. What trickery
XX. The Bachelors
XXI. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood
XXII. Open Doors
XXIII. Who is in control
XXIV. Pageant queens
XXV. Family
XXVI. The she-devil
XXVII.Founders Day
-- Season 2 --
XXVIII. Ding dong the bitch is back
XXIX. Survival of the fittest
XXX. A full moon
XXXI. All the good times
XXXII. Kill or Be Killed
XXXIII. Always have a backup
XXXIV. Hide and Seek
XXXV. A flower
XXXVI. The Evil Doppel-bitch
XXXVII. Till death do we part
XXXVIII. A Full Moon
XXXIX. And All Hell Broke Loose
XL. Daddy Issues
XLI. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
XLII. Family Dinner
XLIII. The Unwelcomed Guest
XLIV. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer
XLV. A dance to remember
XLVI. Klaus
XLVII. Last Chance
XLIX. A new day
L. If i lay here
~Season 3~
LI. Blow out your candles
LII. The hybrid dick
LIII. The moral of the story
LIV. Temper tantrums
LV. And the truth comes out
LVI. Teenage dream
LVII. The other side
LVIII. Day to Daylife
LIX. Another Dance
LX. Read the Fine Print
LXI. This Town
LXII. Bonds will be broken
LXIII. The Living Dead
LXIV. Danger Comes in All Shapes and Sizes
LXV. The Mikaelsons
LXVI. 1912
LXVII. Come on in
LXVIII. Murder for one
LXIX. Jar of Hearts
LXX. Don't be so Soft
LXXI. And the Sun Sets
LXXII. Dearly Departed
-- Season 4 --
LXXIII. Out With the Old, in With the New
LXXIV. In Loving Memory
LXXV. Back from the Dead
LXXVI. The Brotherhood of the Five
LXXVII. Murder was the Case That They Gave Me
LXXVIII. As Crazy as the Mad Hatter
LXXIX. The Keeper of Keys
LXXX. New Orleans
LXXXI. Faith and Hope Suck
LXXXII. Detention
LXXXIII. Run, Run as Fast as You Can
LXXXIV. Murder's a common occurrence
LXXXV. Where the Wild Things Are
LXXXVI. Way down we go
LXXXVII. Please Stay
LXXXIX. Cheerleader
XC. Nightfall
XCI. A second chance
XCII. Photographs
XCIII. Humanity for the win
XCIV. A game of survival
XCV. Cap n' Gown
AN
!!New Book!!

XLVIII. A new dawn

684 12 0
By SammyjVega

          Jenna groans, holding her head in her hands. "Oh, my head. What's wrong with me?" I look over seeing Greta standing at the altar and frown, taking a shaky breath. 

    "Do you remember what happened?" Elena asks.  

  "Alina called me." I frown, looking over to Jenna, "You were so scared." I give her a look and she groans, "I should've realized it wasn't you. The second i walked out of the house, someone grabbed me. A vampire." 

     "Klaus." Elena frowns. "It was Klaus."

"He made me drink his blood. And i don't... I don't remember anything after that." She stutters. "Where are we? What happened?"

      "We're at the quarry. He brought us here." I tell her quietly. 

     "Why don't i remember anything?" 

"Jenna, do you remember... when Elena told you how someone becomes a vampire?" I ask shakily, i have no idea how she's going to take this. 

      "Yeah," She nods, "If you die with vampire blood in your system, It's..." She trails off and sighs, shaking her head. "Oh, god. He killed me." 

      "Jenna, listen to me." Elena whispers, "Listen, everything's going to be okay. We're going to get you out of here." 

     "I'm a vampire?" 

"And i bet you're hungry," Greta smirks, walking up behind Jenna. Elena looks around, and i follow her gaze seeing a rock. I shake my head at Elena who ignores me, per usual and rushes to grab it. Greta raises her hand, throwing Elena back. A fire ring rises around her and i stand up, gasping. 

     "Elena!" I run over, Greta throwing me back as well, a ring surrounding me. I walk up to the flames, ready to jump through them but I'm blocked by a barrier. 

     "Don't bother trying to get through. I spelled the circles, you're trapped." She smirks. Elena and i share a look, frowning. "No matter what you do." 

     "Greta, please just... just let her go," I beg. I wince as Greta slices her wrist open, my eyes snap over to Jenna who's eyes are wide, she won't be able to resist. 

     "Klaus chose her." She tells me, looking down to Jenna. 

"No." I say shaking my head. 

     "Drink it." Greta orders, holding her wrist in front of Jenna. 

      "Jenna, don't!" Elena cries out, pushing against the barrier. 

     "I can't..." Jenna mumbles. 

"Let her go! Hey!" I yell, banging my fist on the barrier, i see Jenna move forward and i gasp, "No!" Jenna bites down on Greta's wrist and i gasp, shaking my head. I frown, shaking my head, a minute later, Greta pushing Jenna way. 

      "That's enough," Greta whispers, walking back towards the Altar. 

    "Jenna..." Elena whispers. "It's going to be okay." Greta raises a ring of fire around Jenna and i fall to my knees sitting. It's over, Klaus is going to win, just like he always was. "Jenna, hey, look at me, It's gonna be okay." Jenna shakes her head, her eyes red and the veins bubbling under her eyes. 

_______________________________

     My eyes stare at the fire, every time i try to touch the flames, the barrier stops me. "Alina, stop." Jenna scolds. I sigh, pulling my hand back. 

     "How are you feeling?" I ask, resting my chin on my knees.

     "I feel like myself... only not." She huffs. "Everything's brighter. The fire's hotter. Part of me is terrified, but there's another part of me that doesn't want to feel anything." It's her humanity. 

    I nod slowly, frowning. "Vampires can turn off the part that's human," I tell her. 

     "Alina." Elena scolds. I roll my eyes, looking back at Jenna. 

     "That's the part that hurts," I add. 

Jenna nods, tears coming to her eyes. "I'm gonna die, aren't i?" 

    "No!" Elena argues, shaking her head. "Jenna, we're not going to let that happen. I don't care what i have to do." I hear a twig snap and someone screams. I stand up, looking into the woods.

     "Whos' that?" Jenna frowns. 

"That must be the werewolf," I say, still watching the woods. My eyes widen when i see Jules being pushed out. Karma really does come full circle, doesn't it?

     "What's happening to me?" Jules glares as another circle is raised around her. 

    "I did a spell to slow down your transformation." Greta smirks, "Your insides are trying to tear themselves free." I smirk in satisfaction as Jules groans in pain. 

    "Greta, witches are supposed to maintain the balance in nature." Elena seethes. "it's your duty to them to keep this curse sealed." 

     "My duty is to Klaus!" She argues. "The new order." I see someone move out of the corner of my eye and i instantly glare at them, it's Klaus.

    "Glad to know i still have a dance partner." He smirks. He looks at all four of us, smiling, "Hello my lovelies, are we ready?" I see another person walk out and it's Lili. I frown and she gives me a sympathetic look. but i know why she's on his side, they're family. 
     She pulls the moonstone out of her pocket, handing it to Klaus. 

     "I've got the moonstone. I spent 500 years looking for this." He whispers. He hands the Moonstone to Greta, "I hate to part with it." 

     "The moon has passed its apex," Lili says, looking up to the sky. "It's time." 

     "Do you remember everything you have to do?" Greta asks Klaus. 

     "I remember." Klaus nods. Greta drops the moonstone onto the Altar and Jules cries out in pain as a spark of light flashes, fire starting. Greta starts to chance and Jules looks up at me. 

     "Everything i did, i was just trying to help Tyler. I didn't want him to be alone!" 

      "I know." I nod, "It's okay." We all know she's about to die, she just wants to go in peace, and that's what everyone deserves. 

    "Shall we?" Klaus grins, looking down at Jules. The fire around her starts to go out and Jules growls, trying to run away. But it's no use, Klaus quickly catches her, plunging his hand into her chest, i gasp, stepping back. I watch as they stare at each other for a moment, and then he rips her heart out. A tear falls from my eye as Jules lurches forward before falling limp.
     Klaus looks over to us with a proud smile and i look to Jenna in fear. Klaus walks over to Greta, holding Jules' heart over the fire and squeezing it, blood pouring out. 

     Jenna looks over to us and sighs, "The day the lawyers called to tell me that i was going to become your guys' guardian, you know what my first thought was?" Elena and i shake our heads and she lets out a small laugh, "Isn't there someone else who can do this?" 

      "Jenna, there was no one else who could have gotten us through all of that," I assure her, becoming teary-eyed. Jenna shakes her head. 

     "It's just the thought that i almost passed up taking care of you." 

     "But you didn't," Elena tells her. "You put your entire life on hold to help us." 

     "Look around, girls." Jenna huffs, "I failed you girls." 

"Don't say that." I say shaking my head, "You didn't fail us, we failed you. And I'm sorry." I apologize, an idea pops into my head, and it's a long shot, but if we're all going to die anyway, might as well try it. "Jenna,  listen to me.  Being a vampire makes you stronger, faster. You can fight back. We'll get through this, we'll be okay. And you have to believe me, okay?" Jenna nods shakily, "But i need you to promise me something."

    "Anything..." She whispers. 

        "When you get that chance, you run like hell," I say determined, holding back tears. Jenna nods, determined. "I couldn't have had a better guardian," I tell her, this is my goodbye. "And i wanna thank you for putting up with me, the nightmares, therapy, my random episodes, no one could have handled it better than you." 

     "You're a strong girl." Jenna chokes out. 

   "I love you, Jenna." A small smile come on her face, i rarely ever say i love you.

     "I love you too." 

Greta starts to chant again, Klaus walking over to Jenna. "Hello, Jenna," he smirks. She stands up, glaring at him. 

     "Let her go," I beg. "I know that we have to die, but she doesn't, please." The fire around my ring raises and i jump back. 

    "Careful, love." Klaus frowns. 

"Alina, don't," Jenna says shakily. 

      "We can't leave Jeremy alone," I argue. "We followed all your rules and did everything you asked. we didn't run, please Klaus." I beg. Klaus just looks at me with a look i can't quite decipher. 

     "Well well. I don't recall you being on the guest list." Klaus looks at something up on the hills. I frown, looking up to see Stefan standing there. Why is he here? "Very well then." Klaus speeds up to Stefan and i frown. 

     "What's going on?" Jenna frowns. 

"I-I don't know." Elena stutters, "You can hear them." Jenna looks over at us confused, "You can hear anything. J-Just focus on them." Elena instructs. Jenna looks up to them, tilting her head. "What are they saying?" 

    "I can't make it out." Jenna frowns, shaking her head. 

"Jenna," She looks over to me wide-eyed and i give her a soft smile, "You can do this. Just relax, take a deep breath and focus." I say softly. She gives me a small nod, looking back up to them. 

    "I can hear him. I hear Stefan." She nods. 

"What are they saying?" Elena asked quickly, stepping as far as the barrier would let her. 

       Jenna's eyes widen, "Oh, my god." 

"What is it?" 

       "He wants to take my place." Elena and i look at each other. Elena shakes her head, pacing her small circle, "Elena..." Jenna says cautiously. 

    "This can't happen. None of this can be happening." Elena mumbles. "I have to do something." 

     "Quite the predicament," Klaus smirks, walking down with Stefan. "You know, it's funny, all this talk about preserving family, and here's Stefan, granting your wish." He says, looking right at me. 

    "Stefan..." Elena sighs.

He gives her a small nod, "It's okay." He assures. 

     "Well, girls. Who's it gonna be?" Klaus asks, pointing a stake between Jenna and Stefan. 

     "No," Elena grits out, glaring at Klaus. 

"Oh, don't worry. There's actually no choice." My face falls and i shake my head, He was always going to kill Jenna. He runs up behind Stefan, stabbing him in the back. 

     "No! Stefan!" Elena cries out as Stefan cries out in pain. I hear the wood snap and i gulp, "No!" 

     "I have other plans for your boyfriend. I want him alive." he glances at me with a small smirk and i frown. "But for now..." He looks over to Lili who twists her wrist, Stefan flying back into a tree, his neck snapping. My hands fly up to my mouth as Elena and Jenna gasp. 

    "Whenever you're ready, Greta," Klaus calls out. The flames in the bowl start to rise and the flames around Jenna start to fade away. I start to breathe heavily, tears coming to my eyes. 

    "No, no, no, Klaus, please," I beg. 

"Your turn," Klaus says looking to Jenna. 

      "No, Jenna, no!" Elena cries. The flames around us increase and let out a frustrated scream. I look over to Lili with pleading eyes, begging her to do something, she gives me a sympathetic look and i shake my head. 

     "It's all right, Girls." Jenna nods, "I know what i have to do." The tears start to silently fall down my face and i nod slowly. Jenna speeds towards Greta, biting into her neck. I start to think there's hope until i hear Jenna scream. 

     "No!" I scream, falling to my knees. I watch as Jenna falls to the floor and i look over to Elena who's speechless. "Jenna, Jenna, no...." Jenna looks up at me and i frown. I can see the fear in her eyes. "I love you." I nod. "Turn it off," I instruct. "Jenna, turn it off," I beg. I don't want her to be scared. "You won't be scared." He flips Jenna over and plunges the stake into her heart. I let out an ear-piercing scream. 

     "No! Jenna!" Elena cries. I see her start to desiccate and the tears fall harder. I feel like i can't breathe. Klaus looks between Elena and i, i start to hear Stefan groan and look over, seeing him trying to pull the stake out of his back. Bad timing for him to wake up now. Greta starts to pour something into the bowl and i sit there gasping for air. 

    "Lili, calm her down will you." Klaus snaps, "I don't need her dead before it's her time." Lili rushes into the fire. Pulling her to her. 

      "Everything's going to be okay, he has bigger plans for you." She whispers. 

     "What?" I choke out, not understanding. 

   "I'm so sorry," Stefan whispers. Elena puts a finger to her mouth, shushing him. 

    "Are they going to kill him?" Elena whispers while i cough loud enough so Lili can't hear. I see Stefan nod and i sigh, it'll all be worth it hopefully. Klaus starts to walk towards Elena with a smirk. 

     "It's time." The fire around her goes out and i gasp. 

"Elena..." I whisper, new tears forming. 

       "It's okay, it's all going to be okay." She nods. I don't believe her, i can't believe her. Elena marches past Klaus and up to the altar. She stands above Jenna's body. "Elena! Please, please make it stop!" I beg Lili, She holds onto me, not letting me go near the flames. 

     "Thank you, Elena." Klaus smirks. 

"You're a monster!" I shout, making Klaus look over to me. Lili holds onto me tighter as i fight against her. He bites into Elena's neck and i scream, starting to fall, Lili holding me up. 

    "No..." I hear Stefan mumble. I watch as the life drains out of my sister until he finally drops her. The fire around me goes out and i take a breath. This is it. Klaus looks at me, holding his hand out. "Alina, you better fight." Stefan whisper. I nod and Lili guides me up Klaus smirk pulling me towards him. 
    Lili hands him a metallic black looking dagger. 

    "You're going to be my favorite of them all," Klaus whispers, the dagger plunges into my heart. I gasp, holding onto the end of Dagger over Klaus' hand. His eyes widen like he didn't expect it. 

     "I'm not giving up... so easy." I choke out. He growls, spinning me around, shoving it in further. 

       "Good." He whispers into my ear. It happened so fast that i can't even decipher if it did.  Klaus bites his wrist, shoving it into my mouth, "I just need you to die, but not permanently." he pulls the dagger out, stabbing it in again. 

     "No!" I look up seeing Damon and i let go of the dagger, i want to go to him, but before i can, everything's black. 

_______

3rd POV

 Damon and Stefan Salvatore stared at their dead girlfriend's in shock. Alina would wake up as a vampire, and they had no idea how to handle it. Klaus dropped Alina's dead body, pulling the dagger out and licking the leftover blood off the knife. Suddenly, Klaus dropped the knife, gasping.

"It's happening." Klaus' bones started to crack and he groaned, not expecting the pain. "Yes, yes!" Stefan and Damon watched in shock, lightning striking, Klaus screaming and being shot a few feet away. Bonnie Bennet stepped out of the tree line, chanting Damon stood quickly, snapping Greta's neck. Damon looked around for Lili, frowning noticing the Hybrid witch was gone. Damon bent over, picking Alina's dead body up. 

     "No!" Klaus cried, looking over to Bonnie, "You were dead!" Bonnie kept chanting, Klaus screaming in pain. Damon rushed Alina's body over to Stefan, Stefan grabbing her hand. 

     "Come on, come on, you gotta wake up, Alina." He whispered. He looked up, seeing Damon picking up Elena's body. When he laid Elena's body next to her sisters, he pulled the stake out of Stefan's back, Stefan groaning in pain. 

     "You need to get them out of here!" Stefan called out over the wind. 

     "What about you?" Damon frowned.

"I'm not leaving until he's dead," Stefan said determinedly. "Take them and go." Damon picked them both up, rushing away. He laid them in the backseat of his car, looking over Alina once again, moving the hair out of her face. 

     "You're gonna be alright, okay?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 35.8K 29
Elena Gilbert. The doppelganger. The girl that has too much trouble to deal with. Remember her? Well, she's not alone. People don't ever pay attentio...
74.8K 1.7K 64
Eva Gilbert has spent her entire life having fun with her best friend and twin sister Elena in Mystic Falls, a small town in Virginia where nothing b...
111K 3.1K 64
Elena's twin sister, Ember, (younger by 12 minutes) Is the responsible, levelheaded sister. Shy and bookish, she is very close to their younger broth...
232K 5K 22
Annabelle (Bella) Gilbert is the twin sister of Elena Gilbert, after their parents accident they have been living with their aunt Jenna. Starting the...