My Unrequited Love

By Asterial_melina

More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN🦋
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
AUTHOR'S NOTE
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
URGENT (NEED YOUR OPINION)
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
NEW STORY
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER, ONE

THIRTY FOUR

13.6K 722 31
By Asterial_melina

"SUNO"

Zara Sa Haq Jatana Bhi Seekh Lo,
Ishq Hai To Batana Bhi Seekh Lo...

THIRD PERSON'S POV

She was walking back inside the home silently bidding goodbyes to Murat, she found herself addressed as badi bahu again by the same girl who came to call her for breakfast.

"Badi bahu aapka nashta laga doon ?"

She groaned hearing her but that instantly changed into a scowl when from the corner of her eyes she noticed Mustafa who was walking beside her, giving a full blown smile to the maid for calling her 'badi bahu'.

"What ?"

He immediately hid his smile as soon as he found his wife turning towards him irritated but in return he gave her an innocent look which she totally ignored and proceeded towards her room without giving reply to any of them, when she again heard the same girl calling her.

"Badi bahu....."

Controlling herself not to lash out at a poor soul she took a deep breath, asking her to adress her with her name, fully ignoring Mustafa who was laughing loudly without any care, at her expense.

"My name is Maria Ahwaan and I insist you to call me with my name."

"Par aap...."

"Please. I insist."

It was more an order than a request to which the poor maid nodded agreeing to her demand.

"Aapka nashta ?"

"I'll make it on my own. Thank you for asking."

Giving her a soft smile she walked towards the kitchen area and started preparing tea and Spanish omlet for herself. It was when she was pouring tea in her cup she noticed Mustafa entering the kitchen and stand beside her.

"Ek cup chaai mere liye bhi biwi."

"Okay."

Without protesting she started rummaging through cabinets finding another cup similar to hers, filling it with tea leaves, handing it over to him, and gave him a sweet smile.

"Aapki chai."

"Maine chai ki patti nahi, chai maangi thi."

Giving her a confused look he saw her smirking at him, making him realize she was trying to annoy him and that too deliberately.

"Tea won't appear magically without tea leaves."

"But..."

"Good luck making tea for yourself Mr. Ahwaan."

Cutting him in the middle she left, grinning at his completely shocked self and sat on the dinning table relishing the delicious breakfast she prepared for herself.

It was then after few minutes she saw him walking towards her from the corner of her eyes as she waited for him to react, her eyes set on him but he didn't and instead sat quietly beside her, reading the newspaper kept in front of him.

Bringing the cup of tea to her lips she sipped it taking her time to observe him who wasn't even looking at her, busy reading the newspaper and It seemed that her plan to annoy him failed as she wasn't able to get any reaction out of him.

It's okay. One day I'll definitely be able to annoy him.

She was so busy giving herself a pep talk that she didn't realised his newspaper was already down, his gaze now fixed at her, who was lost in her own world while her eyes were fixed at him.

"Apne shauhar pe pyaar aa raha hai biwi ?"

Smirking, he leaned towards her raising an eyebrow, waiting for her reply but she kept quiet rolling her eyes at him, pretending oblivious of his statement.

"Speechless aren't you ?"

A throaty laugh erupted from him, making her blood boil and she turned to give him a befitting reply when she noticed him holding her cup, drinking her tea.

"My tea."

Glaring, she lunged forward to snatch her cup from his hand which he noted and immediately withdrew his hand, distancing the cup from her reach, teasing her, taking another sip from it.

"Give my tea back to me."

She whinned, trying again, not losing her hope to win her cup, when he himself forwarded it towards her lips, annoying her with his cheesy statement.

"Baatne se hi pyaar badhta hai biwi."

She left leaving half of her breakfast untouched and walk towards the garden area to breathe fresh air.

Sitting inside the garden area her mood lifted, enjoying the sunny whether along with the smell of the freshly bloomed roses having a small smile on her face, as her hands caressed the soft petals with care.

Her peace was short lived when her gaze fell on the honey bee sitting on the flower which she was adoring finding it's way towards her. Sucking in a deep breath she tried getting up quietly to leave but the fear of getting stung by the bee kicked inside her, overpowering her senses as she dashed away as fast as she could, screaming loudly.

"Help! Help!"

Mustafa who was sitting inside the living room heard her screams quickly rushed towards the garden finding her running for her life, panting heavily as her dupatta flew carelessly with the wind, following her.

"What happened ? Are you okay ?"

Holding her arms he stopped her, as his thumb ran over her forehead wiping the little drops of sweat over it.

"Wo...wo....Allah!!!"

She again screamed, not caring about his arms which were wounded around her, turning back finding the bee flying towards her direction to which she pulled him towards her to protect herself, exchanging their places as now he was standing at her place with his back turned towards the direction the bee was coming from.

"Why are you screaming women ?"

Came out his irritated voice after his ear drums nearly got damaged with her screams.

"Honey bee is after me and I am...."

Her scared muffled voice came which he cut off in the middle knowing well her fear of bees.

"You are scared of them, I know."

He calmly replied but she didn't heard him, her gaze fixed at the bee, finding it close to him and pushed him with force to run again only to fall down and get crushed below him as he held her firmly against himself.

"Are you okay ?"

He inquired seeing her groan from the hard impact on her back and tried getting up when she herself held him tightly seeing the bee wander over their heads, ready to attack.

"Stay where you are."

Her eyes widened finding the bee wander over to sit on Mustafa's back
as she shrunk herself more into him to conceal herself, the fear of getting sting overpowering her every sense.

On the other hand he was feared her getting crushed under his muscular body, as now he wasn't able to hold himself more on his arms.

"I am getting up."

"No, you won't. It will attack me if you do."

She whispered holding him tightly not letting him get up making him smile at her and caress the steaks of brown hair falling on her face.

"I will save you just like a good husband but...."

His whispered inside her ear, able to feel her thumping heart which was beating in synchrony with his.

"But..."

She whispered back, eager to do anything to get that bee off her back.

"I want something too."

He smiled seeing the innocent look on her face, knowing well her fear would make her do anything to keep the bee away from herself.

"I would do your every work and even cook for you but please save me."

Before he could put his demand in front of her she herself blabbered to do all his work and cook for him desperately wanting to save herself.

"Okay if you say so but remember I never asked you to do my work. I am capable to do it on my own but I would love the food you'll cook for me biwi, especially dinner after a hectic working day."

He smiled, inhaling her sweet scent savouring every moment of having her in his arms.

"But it was not what I wanted and you agreed to it on your own and now you can't back out."

And then he remembered to tease her, reminding it was her who decided to do his work not him.

"What!! But that's cheating."

Okay if you say so."

She screamed pouting at him for trapping her in his words when she saw him getting up for his place, dreading her to the extent she agreed to whatever he wanted. And of course after getting saved she decided to deny to give him anything.

"No!!! Don't leave and tell me what you want ? I'll do anything."

"I'll take it myself after saving you. Now get up."

Giving her his hand he helped her getting up hiding her in his arms, saving her from the bee which was flying close to her.

"Is it gone ?"

Her she whispered resting her head inside his chest, as she held him onto him tightly depending on him to save her from the scary honey bee.

"Sabr meri jaan sabr."

Rubbing her back, he picked a wooden stick from the ground as he sacred off the bee who was hell bent to attack his wife, misunderstanding her for a sunflower, as she was wearing a bright yellow anarkali suit resembling a sunflower.

"It's gone."

She heaved a sigh of relief as soon as those words escaped his mouth and pulled out of his embrace, ready to walk back towards her room, when he held her hand, tugging her towards himself in a flash of a second.

"My reward is left jaani."

Love bloomed in his eyes as he pinched her cheeks lightly just like he used to whenever she appeared to look to cute in front of him.

"Which reward I don't remember any ?"

She pretended oblivious to what he was talking about and tried slipping again when he caged her within his arms, cupping her cheeks all the while not breaking their intense eye contact.

"But I do."

Before she could react he quickly kissed her cheeks, loosening his hold, amused to see her shocked face. Till the time she recovered from her shock they heard sound of clapping and giggling erupting from Noor who saw her baba's actions and immediately ran inside the house to share it with her aachu.

"She saw us."

"I don't care."

Maria had a dreadful look on her face but it seemed Mustafa didn't, as he was carefree about it and smiled when she tried lecturing him for his actions which riled her more than she was, and in anger she pinched his arm and pushed him with all her might landing him up on the ground and groan in pain.

"You are so cruel."

"I don't care."

Giving him a taste of his own medicine she rushed inside the house to stop Noor but she already had disclosed her father's deed to Osama while giggling continuously, finding it funny.

"Baby, baba can kiss her, she is his wife but please don't share it with anyone. It will be our little secret."

Osama's words calmed Maria a little but she didn't missed the mischievous glint in his eyes after finding her standing at the entrance. On the other hand Noor got happy hearing about her Aliel's marriage with her baba and turned towards her uncle with hopeful eyes.

"Will my Aliel stay here now aaachu ?"

"Yes and now don't call her Ariel. She is your mama."

Giving her a soft smile he patted her back who was now close to cry hearing about her Ariel being her mother and rushed towards her, hugging her legs in happiness.

"Aap sach mein meli mama hai ?"

One by one tear leaked out of her eyes which made Maria pick her up and carry her towards her room, finding her sobbing in her arms. Giving a last look to Osama she walked upstairs all the while consoling Noor not to cry.

"Don't cry baby. I don't like it."

"Aal you my Mama ?"

Withdrawing her head from Maria's neck she again questioned her with hope filled his teary innocent eyes, looking for a mother in her.

Noor wasn't her biological daughter. She didn't gave birth to her, but she did have a connection with her which she always felt from the day they met. There was something which bounded them together and it was the connection from heart which was enough for her to establish a bond with Noor. And now their bond was unbreakable as it bloomed to the bond of a mother and a daughter.

"I am baby. I am your Mama."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Salam everyone,

How was the chapter ?

How many of you are scared of honey bees ?

Well I am, to the extent that I ran away from the ongoing lecture when I saw honey bee flying near me.😂😂

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Till next time,
Allah Hafiz ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 8.3K 9
Hamdaani Heirs #5 The story of Musa and Hania. Of their unbridled passion and unconditional love. Of them exploring the sinfully pleasurable aspect...
2.1M 107K 78
Hartaj was standing on the terrace with his hands fisted. It was cold , but he couldn't care about it. The fire in him wasn't letting him see anythin...
329K 16.9K 27
☀︎︎𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈☀︎︎ #3 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒎 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 #4 𝒊𝒏 𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒖 #4 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊 #12 𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂 #20 𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒂𝒌�...
949K 59.8K 56
*UNDER EDITING When they have get into a forced Marriage for some causes, how their life turned up side down in one day" Aayat and Zaviyaar, who used...