10 Days With Phil (RusPhil) [...

Par reimoth

Russia and Philippines were friends ever since kindergarten. They may seem like simple friends.....but secret... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
First More Funny Stuff
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 14

617 29 10
Par reimoth

Author's POV:

As Phil waited for Russia at the school gates, Indo appeared with news.

"Hey Phil" he called out. "I've got some news for you".

Mostly when Phil gets news, it's about high or low grades and stuff like that, but this time, it was more interesting.

"Mr. ASEAN called me after classes and he said that as soon as we graduate, the Asians and other countries who got gold medal this year will go to North America and study at Lion Prep Academy, isn't that great?".

Phil was shocked. He had gotten gold medals ever since the first quarter, and this was exciting news. Only the best countries around the globe gets to study in Lions Prep Academy.

"Really? Phil asked, making sure he was not dreaming. Indo nodded happily. Philip wanted to yell at the top of his lungs, "I AM GOING TO LIONS PREP ACADEMY!" but he decided to hold the excitement for a while.

"Well, when will we go there?" Phil asked. "Not sure" Indo said, honestly. Phil was very excited that he will be attending Lions Prep Academy, but he started thinking, what about Russia?

"Is Russia going to be with us?" Phil asked, hopefully. Indo shook his head. "He has no gold medal, Phil".

Phil felt like something kicked him on the stomach. His friend, since birth, will never be with him when he will be at that academy. But still, Phil had to accept it.

"Okay" he said, trying to smile. "I understand". Indo and Phil talked fkr a while and after that, they both said goodbye.

When Phil turned around, he saw Russia waving at him. 'I should never tell Russia' Phil thought.

I could not find any other name for the school Phil will be at so don't mind the boring name I got for this.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

7.9K 175 40
Hey everyone! Most probably you'll skip reading this, but yes. This is bassically an upgrade for my old book. Thanks for reading. Mostly no gay. Requ...
29.6K 1.1K 22
this is a AU (COMPLETED) instead of Phil's Brothers dying Kati and Soviet were childhood friends Kati's Dying wish is for soviet to take care of his...
35.2K 1.2K 24
Philippines,discovered that it depends on people weather to confess and get love or get rejected and be hurt for the rest of your life,so she taught...
1.5K 179 40
Jen and Brandon are like peanut butter & jelly on a school day and ice cream & sprinkles on a summer day. They are the best pair, until suddenly they...