BTS' 8th Member

By mikrokomosjimin

BTS, the most popular band in the industry right now. The epitome of rags to riches, in an industry that look... More

Profile
Profile 2
❁ Hana's profile 2019-2021 edition
Relationships with (Hyung line)
Relationships with (maknae line)
Burn the stage pt.1
Burn the stage pt.2 (JK)
Burn the Stage pt.3 (Haneul)
Burn the Stage pt.4 (Haneul 2)
Surprising TXT pt.1
Surprising TXT pt.2
Purple ocean
Weekly idol
Birthday Surprise from the members pt.1
Wardrobe Malfunction + exposed tattoo
Birthday Surprise from the members pt.2
Prank on Hana
BBMAS 2019 pt.1
BBMAs 2019 pt.2
Author Update
YooNa moment pt.1 (Mikrokosmos)
Yoona moment pt.2 (Mikroskosmos)
Wembley Stadium D2
2017 ISAC
Author Update
Paris concert HanKook
Hana's Aunt
Hana's Aunt pt.2: You should tell them
Hana's Aunt pt.3: the visit
Hana's Aunt: the news...
2018 MAMA
Hana's Aunt Final pt.1: NY Citifield
Hana's Aunt Finale: NY Citifield
Jungkook's Birthday surprise pt.1
Jungkook's Birthday surprise pt.2
Author Update
Difference between a peck or a kiss?
Moments of Hana being protective of her members
Moments of Hana being a noona to Jungkook
Moments of the members being protective of Hana
Author update: I'm coming back soon
Moments of the hyung line caring for Hana pt.1
Moments of the maknae line caring for Hana
Dance Mentor Park Haneul
Map of the Soul: Global Press Confrence (Halsey)
Hana's relationships with male idols/actors
Hana's asthma attack in Japan
Late night with the maknae line
Moments of the boys helping with Hana's time of the month
Hana's stage fits 2017-2020
A day of missions
BTS on I-LAND pt.1
Aladin Fan Sign 2018
★ 2021 AMAs
christmas with the tannies
Hana's stage/mv/concept/event fits 2020-2021
Hana's tattoos, piercings and style (2020-2021)
tannies get instagram
✱ TaeHan's argument
❀ Relationships with the Hyung line pt.2
❀ Relationships with the Maknae line pt.2
✿ Puppy Parents 'In The Soop': HanKook
Never Again
✿ Hana's sister's wedding 2020
✱"I love you so-Please let me go"
✿ Sure Thing (HanKook)
✱ Solo

American Hustle Life: Hana dance battle

14K 248 22
By mikrokomosjimin

The group of now eight members have travelled from their home in South Korea to LA to learn more about hip hop culture after their debut as eight with 'Boy in Luv'. And it so far had been a very interesting experience. Hana had freshly debuted with the boys and was still adjusting to many things, but now she had to go back to her home city, Los Angeles with them for this tv show.

The members were taken to a little dance studio where they were going to dance battle which was set up by their dance teacher Jenny. In which she gathered up several different dancers to battle against the group.

Hana was a bit nervous as she knew how some people in LA can act and come off, especially if it was in a situation like a dance battle. As she used to do underground dancing and street dancing when she was only 11-13 years old in LA she knew how it usually goes down. Dance battles would be nothing but a mere warm up for her as she had been doing it for a couple of years, but had to stop since she pursued being an idol. But Hana chose to personally not participate and sit out.

(Italicized text is them speaking in Korean)

"I was a bit scared to be honest, being raised in LA and having been a street dancer here I know how rude or unfair battles can get quickly, so I was hoping, just hoping that this would be more mutual and friendly." The newly debuted female member smiles and nods in her cut scene.

Standing positions:
(Jin- Hoseok- Jimin- Namjoon- Taehyung- Hana- Jungkook- Yoongi)

"Everyone's serious right now" Jungkook says while looking at the opposite of them at the dancers who were very laid back and emotionless.

"Nice to meet you." Taehyung cutely holds up two thumbs up to the dancers across from them and the smile back.

"So this is a special little crew of dancers that I put together to battle you guys." Jenny says the group nods.

"Oh my god." Namjoon immediately face palms himself.

"This is BTS. They came to LA to learn about hip hop culture." The dance instructor introduces her group to her dancers and they all nod as well understanding the situation.

"Dul! Set! Bang-" Namjoon starts their introduction

"-tan! Annyeonghaseyo Bangtan Sonyeondan-imnida! We will do our best!" They all bow. The dancers all are shocked and clap for the idols.

"Okay so who do we have first?" Jenny asks trying to get the first battle going.

"SUGAAA!!!" The boys all yell excitedly while Yoongi raises his hand with a smile, as Hana laughs and claps for her older member.

"Yah I feel like I'm showing all of my weak points and embarrassing sides after coming to America." He says while looking at the camera.

Yoongi surprises everyone with his fun and charismatic dancing which results in him getting a win for the group. After was Namjoon's turn sadly it wasn't a win but you can tell the man did really try his best and did a great job of it.

Jin came after and all the members were really excited to see him dance and cheer him on. The dancer was really great but honestly Jin just had the crowds attention. He started doing his iconic and infamous traffic dance and his opponent started doing it as well, everyone started laughing and enjoying themselves. All of them cheering Jin on. Sadly the eldest didn't win his battle.

"I was really provoked while doing it with that guy. He was so drunk in his own feel that he didn't even look at me. I really disliked him." Jin opens up honestly in his cut scene about how he really felt despite hiding it during their time at the dance studio.

"I think if it went accordingly. I would think that Jin-hyung would win, but well standards are a bit different." Jimin stands up for his members in his own cut scene.

"Alright guys so the results from that battle was our special guest crew got 2 wins and you guys only got 1." Jenny announces

"Oh my god." Yoongi says with a sarcastically annoyed tone.

"I can't accept that." Jimin says immediately.

"Let's step on them! Jimin-ah Let's step on them!" Hobi says knowing that Jimin can take back a win for their group.

"Can another person from our side go out and battle it out?" Jimin asks their dance teacher kindly trying to see if their was a way for him and his members to avenge themselves. She allows it.

"Alright so who is going to come out first from BTS?" Jenny asks.

"JIMINNN!!" The group all claps for their member.

Jimin goes out in the middle as another member from the dance crew comes up to battle as well. They shake hands.

"You, no dance. Listen to music. Okay?" Jimin says as best as he can with his decent knowledge of English, trying to explain to the the dancer he was going against to listen to the music first.

"Basics are important." He finishes while his opponent just glared back at him and simply nodded.

As the opponent was dancing Jimin went out to do his own part as it was a battle, and he needed to fight back. But just was Jimin was coming out the guy he was battling rudely cuts him off by pushing him, and doing a back flip, while the crew of dancers were cheering for him. The members were all taken aback and started getting mad, even Jenny was shocked by it. Hana sat their with one of the most intimidating resting bitch faces anyone has ever seen.

Taehyung pats her back letting her know it was going to be okay despite him being mad as well.

"My blood was boiling really." Hoseok speaks up in his separate scene showing his protectiveness of his younger members.

"His bad manners were just too much." Namjoon answers honestly after Hoseok.

"This was something I was afraid of, back then I would probably care less but because it was one of my members I just wanted to show that guy up." Hana mentions in her cut scene.

But Jimin doesn't give up, he comes back and completely kills it with his freestyle. Resulting in his well earned and fair win. And all the members clap for him feeling really proud of his good sportsmanship.

The next battle was Jungkook. All seven of the elder members were cheering on their maknae.

"Tease him. Tease him." Hoseok says

"Provoke him. Provoke him like they did to us." Jimin shouts as well to their youngest.

"PRETEND THAT IS PARK JIMIN!!" Jimin shouts trying to give Jungkook a reason to tease his opponent.

He ended up battling against an actual dancer so it was a really great battle. Jungkook being the boy he was teased his opponents height during his dance provoking him the way his elder members had told him to. Which makes everyone in the room go "OHHHHHH" at the youngest.

Jungkook tried doing a backflip in his routine but sadly crashed on his back, he quickly gets back up not letting it stop him. All the members stop for a moment scared and concerned if he was hurt but quickly are relieved after seeing him get back up. The dance battle results in the really chill dancer winning, the two of them hug it out, patting each other's backs.

"And don't do anything you don't have in a battle, like you did your flip, and you landed hard. That right there you could get messed up. And the judge is gonna see that, "oh he didn't get it." I want you to do only what you have, and don't do anything you don't have in a battle." Odin teaches Jungkook, making sure he knew the do's and don'ts in a battle. And trying to help him out for the future. The maknae takes it all in nodding and giving him a thumbs up.

The group of eight all clap and cheer for Odin saying he was a great dancer, he says thank you humbly and respectfully.

"It was really similar to the moves I saw ever since doing underground dancing." Hoseok mentions as he talks about Odin's dancing. He looks at Hana and she nods agreeing as it also reminds her of when she did underground dancing as well.

"You were nervous right?" Jimin asks

"Yeah it makes me a bit nervous." Hoseok tried to laugh his little bit of nervousness off.

"If hyung wins here the game ends here." Jimin says with full faith in Hoseok.

The dance battle starts with Hobi going against Odin. The members cheer for their lead dancer.

"THINK ABOUT THE OLD DAYS AND LETS GO!" Namjoon shouts trying to motivate his fellow 94' liner.

The two of them battle it out making it a very enjoyable battle to watch. At the end Jenny declared a tie. Then having them battle it out again. Odin put up a great fight and his moves were slick but in the end Hoseok won.

"Because he showed better isolation and musicality and versatility." Jenny holds up Hoseok's hand explaining why he deserved that win. Odin nods agreeing that Hoseok deserved it, they hug it out as well patting each others backs. The seven members cheer for him letting Hobi know he did a great job.

"I like that b-boy hyungnim." Jungkook says talking about Odin. Hana smiles at his cute little comment.

Just as they thought it was all over one of the girls from the dance crew speaks up.

"What about her? Shouldn't she battle?" Tori says while pointing at Hana, basically calling her out. Hana's eyes widen. All of her members look to her.

"Well technically they won-" Jenny tries to explain.

"Well technically she should contribute to their win then, and even then I don't really think they should've won." Everyone looks at the female dancer confused as to why she has it out for the female member, and why she was being so rude.

"How about this if we battle right here right now and I win, the crew wins, if she wins then her group wins. Winner takes all." Tori offers up, trying to start something.

"Hana you don't have to if-" Jenny tries to give Hana an option out.

"I'll do it." Hana says stone faced. All the boys look to their sides at their newly debuted female member. The dancer grins as if she had caught a mouse in a cheese trap.

"Hana-yah it's okay really, you don't have to if you don't want to-" Namjoon tries telling his younger member.

"No because if I back out we look bad, I will look bad. If she wants to win against us she better be ready to put in the work." Hana says now in her dancing mindset. The female member was pissed, livid. How dare she try to come for her members? Is what she thought.

"Hana is usually a very understanding person, and very forgiving, she lets things slide very often. So for her to take this on let us all know that she was serious." Yoongi says talking about Hana in his cut scene.

"I know what Hana was feeling, in underground or street dance if you back out of a battle it's worse than taking defeat. You look like a coward, and it hurts your reputation." Hoseok says standing up for his younger member understanding where she was coming from.

"LETS GO HANA!!!" All the boys cheer on their female member.

As the song started Tori who provoked the battle started off, being a pretty good dancer. As she continued dancing she started to get in Hana's face, then pushing Hana by her shoulders, Hana loses her balance and she trips falling on the ground. The girl keeps dancing despite having pushed Hana.

"I wanted to put a stop to everything, the second I saw her put her hands on Hana." Jin says showing his protective side in his cut scene

"I don't think I've been that infuriated, when that guy had pushed me I was mad but not had angry as I was when that girl pushed Hana." Jimin speaks out about his anger towards the female dancer.

The boys were all fuming at this point and Namjoon was about to step in, Jenny even thought about stepping in as well. Hana gets up from the ground straightening herself out and looks at the boys nodding and assuring them she was perfectly fine. Hana was used to this, she's experienced worse in dance battles, if anything Tori brought back out the underground street dancer in Hana. The song changes to one of Hana's favorite songs to freestyle to. She smirks, which confuses her opponent.

"As soon as I heard the song and saw noona get up I knew she wasn't going to let that girl get away with what she did." Jungkook says smiling in a separate scene.

The opposing female dancer tries dancing but Hana ends up provoking her. Teasing Tori, all without even having to involve physical contact.

The dance:

When Hana had swayed her hips everyone went crazy.

"WAHHHHHHH" the boys all yell, covering the mouths.

"We haven't seen Hana do feminine dance moves or sexy dance moves at all so we were all really surprised." Jimin laughs in his cut scene.

Towards the end of the dance when the beat started going "boom boom clap" Hana gets up in Tori's face continuing to finish her dance stomping, chest popping, all of her movements were intimidating and powerful so much so that the opposing dancer falls down on her back staring up at Hana who finishes off the dance moving swiftly making Tori flinch. All the boys had watched not taking their eyes off of Hana for a second, all of them confused completely, trying to make sure it was Hana they were watching and not someone else.

The other crew of dancers all cheer for Hana, as her amazing dancing and free-styling was completely unexpected. The boys then all run up to Hana shaking her around as she was absolutely breathless, all of them cheering their female member on as she smiles.

"I have never seen Hana that mad. It was really intimidating, she was so smooth and powerful you couldn't even tell it was a freestyle." Taehyung says in his cut scene with nothing but a dumbfounded smile on his face thinking about Hana during the dance battle.

"It was like we were watching someone else, noona usually is never aggressive nor provoking, but when she was in that battle she was so deep into it. She looked really cool." Jungkook talks about his noona thinking about how cool she looked.

The two girls stand on opposite sides of Jenny who holds their wrists.

"This was an easy choice." Jenny holds up Hana's wrist. Hana smiles eyes closed relieved and still breathless. She bows. Both her members and the crew dancers start cheering for her.

"Hana showed complete power and looked sleek and clean while doing it. I have never seen a free style that smooth. She was a beast so she deserved this completely." Jenny smiles clapping for her temporary dance student.

Hana looks to the side at Tori who was clearly embarrassed that she lost after she provoked the battle in the first place. She holds her hand out to give her a handshake, but Tori just walks back to stand with the dancers ignoring Hana trying to be a good sport. The female member doesn't let it phase her and just goes back to stand between Taehyung and Jungkook again. The boys all smile proudly patting her on the back and nestling her hair.

"What is your experience in dance?" Odin speaks up completely curious about the female member after seeing her dance.

"I used to do underground dance and dance in street crews here in LA and at home in Korea when I was 11 up until I was 15." Hana answers still trying to catch her breath smiling.

"Yo that's dope! So you're from LA too? How old are you?" Odin continues to ask while both the crew and the boys was interested in Hana was well.

"Yeah I used to live here and danced in street crews when I was 11 till I was 13, then I moved to Korea and pursued underground dance till I was 15. And now I'm 17." Hana answers once more. The dance crew all gasp a bit, shocked at how young Hana was.

"You got a lot of potential, you keep working hard doing what you're doing. And I can guarantee that you and your boys will go far." Odin smiles hoping for genuine success for the group of eight standing opposite of him.

The dance crew all leave, leaving Hana and the boys and Jenny behind.

"Wahhhhh Hana-yah was that really how scary you looked when you did underground dancing?" Hoseok covers his mouth still in shocked from what he had seen of his younger member. Hana shakes her head laughing.

"It looked like one of those drama moments, when the bully pushes you down but you get up and you just completely show them up!" Taehyung exclaims smiling cutely praising his female member.

"Hana I'm so confused why didn't you jump in the dance battle in the first place." Jenny laughs.

"I wanted to see my members have fun, and show how great of dancers they are." The young girl answers genuinely and being completely honest.

"I know I may have looked intimidating and aggressive. But I was not going to let someone take my members hard work away unless they worked for it." Hana says in her cut scene.

"How did you feel after she pushed you?" The camera crew ask Hana.

"It made me mad honestly. It reminded me of when I would get pushed around in battles when I used to still do underground and street dance. They used to look at me like I was nothing, like I couldn't do anything. I refuse to let someone else do that to me again. But I was more mad that she tried taking something that would've meant a lot to my members away." Hana answers full of passion.

"Because Hana is still a little new to our group she doesn't really show a lot of emotions. She likes to make sure no one worries for her, but seeing her dance like that it was almost like she was fighting for something bigger than herself." Namjoon comments on his younger member.

"She was super strong and didn't show any sign of weakness or fear. After she fell I didn't even see her flinch." Yoongi speaks after Namjoon impressed by Hana.

"I remember when I first met Hana, she told me she used to to under ground dance like me. I could tell based off of her moves that she used to do it, but it wasn't till I saw her in that situation that it really showed. Its been 2 years since she last did something like that, I can only imagine how scary 15 year old Hana was in dance battles." Hoseok laughs to himself trying to imagine how much more intimidating his younger member used to be.

"I'm honestly really excited about her being in our group, it's been 6 months since she's joined and seeing her show something that means a lot to her or something that she's really passionate about to us, as well as showing different sides to her means a lot. She's very to herself  but we all know she cares." Taehyung smiles at the thought of Hana.

"I really wanted the boys to know they can rely on me, and trust me. That I can handle things. And if anyone wishes to mess with them they would have to get through me first." Hana starts in her scene.

"Since debut they've done nothing but treat me well and have my back. I want to stay by their sides and protect them too." Hana finishes, with nothing but the thought of all seven of her members on her mind.

___________________________________

I really wanted to make this chapter!!!!
I hope you guys like it. Please do hold on, I'm in the making of the chapters some of you have requested, but I had this chapter in the drafts for a while.
Thank you all so much.
Stay safe and healthy
I purple you all💜
As always yours truly,
Author💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 379 61
Jimae, a hardcore fangirl of a famous KPOP boy group named BTS. She knows everything and goes everywhere as long as BTS is involved. Her only compani...
177 1 15
Being away from your place in Seoul, you have no idea that your seven best friends are now a famous boy band. Oblivious of the fact, you get an oppo...
48K 1.5K 51
"She was our saving grace back then, always getting us through everything, big or small. not only was she our sister, she was also our angel." ... Le...
4.4K 289 22
BTS members are getting famous everywhere and in every country. Some people are joining the fandoms and others are admiring their beauty but there's...