♥ Clearing the Skys♥ (a will...

By the_im5addicts143

5erfic Skylar Mason has a best friend like all of us- William Jay Behlendorf. She has a good life-5 best frie... More

Prologue (REWRITTEN)
Chapter 1- Old friends
Chapter 2- the first letter
Chapter 4- A Secret Crush
Chapter 5- Dancing To the Truth
Chapter 6- Fall (ASDFGHJKL;)
Chapter 7- The 2nd and 3rd letter (NOT A SAD CHAPTER)
Chapter 8- Shooting Star
Chapter 9- Learning Secrets
Chapter 10- Memories
Chapter 11- Wounds In Trust
Chapter 12- Confrontations Part 1
Chapter 13- Confrontations Part 2
Chapter 14- New Beginings
Chapter 15- Shake it Out
Chapter 16- Here Again and Little Things

Chapter 3- Sleepover!

1K 17 12
By the_im5addicts143

Sky's POV

The next day I asked Will to come over around 10 becuase I'm very freaked out. Gran had to do errands, Tristan had to go to school, and mom and dad had to work. I put on my favorite sweats, my long sleeved purple top, and let my blonde hair down. I stayed in my room and took out the letter again. Wait, what if it was just a prank? But wait, only Drew called me Skylie. I thought about it more and more. I didn't even realize that it was 10:30. I heard someone knock on my door. I absent-mindedly said come in. I had to quickly cover and hide the letter.

I got up and opened the door and a worried Will was standing there.

"Hey Skylar." Will said worriedly.

"Hey Will, are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah. Are you ok? Did anyone visit you?"

"Uhm. Nope" I said popping the 'p'

Will came over to me and gave me a big hug.

"Uh Will? Your hurting my lungs."

"oh sorry."

"C'mon let's watch chick flicks!"

I grabbed his wrist and we sat on my bed. He put his arm around me and I snuggled into his chest. Wait, that's normal right? He smells like soap :)

We watched a bunch of movies like A Cinderella Story, She's The Man, both Mean Girls movies, and more. By the time we finished it was 9 pm. Where did the time go?

"Will, can you spend the night?" I asked.

"Sure. Why?"

I couldn't tell him about Drew so I just said," I watched a scary movie before you came. I'm scared"

"Okay fine, you big weenie."

"I am not a weenie! I gotta pee!"I yelled and ran out of my room.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Will's POV]

When I saw Sky leave her room I knew I had to check her speaker for her TV. When we were little she always hid things back there. She told me about it. I know she's hiding something. But what? I went up to her tv speaker and..........

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

DUN DUN DUUUUN!

What's gonna happen? So leave your guesses in the comments! BTW we need more readers!

KAI BAI! REMEBER: IT'S ALWAYS OK TO MAKE IM5 REFERENCES!

~Phoebe *(-o-)*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 3.1K 92
these are basically short stories. They are imagines. If you want I can make one for you and your favorite IM5 member. Just give me your name a theme...
1.8K 201 31
21 year old Skylar is a undercover but, with a horrible passed as she was in a horrible relationship. How will she handle her new partners? Will they...
7.5K 222 20
Skylar Zerker had never been the friendly type. Her parents died in a car accident and her brother ran away years ago when she was 10. She had no fam...
283K 7.6K 47
The secret. the divorce. Suicidal. Weak. Brother. Jordan. Trent. Mom. Father. All these things...explain Skylar Lynn Alfaro's life. Sky hasn't seen...