Bad Intentions {TVD}

By SammyjVega

Alina Gilbert is one of those people that you can't tell is hurting, but her twin sister, Elena? She basks in... More

{Epigraph}
{Cast}
{Season 1}
I. The beginning
II. The Falls
III. Okay?
IV. Brother Salvatore
V. Young love
VI. Dinner parties suck.
VII. Football and Fights
VIII. Wrong
IX. Not afraid
X. Death
XI. Mistakes
XII. Okay
XIII. Ruin Me
XIV. All i can do is grieve
XV. Hear me
XVI. Adopted.
XVII. It'll be alright
XVIII. No rest for the wicked
XIX. What trickery
XX. The Bachelors
XXI. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood
XXII. Open Doors
XXIII. Who is in control
XXIV. Pageant queens
XXV. Family
XXVI. The she-devil
XXVII.Founders Day
-- Season 2 --
XXVIII. Ding dong the bitch is back
XXIX. Survival of the fittest
XXX. A full moon
XXXI. All the good times
XXXII. Kill or Be Killed
XXXIII. Always have a backup
XXXIV. Hide and Seek
XXXV. A flower
XXXVI. The Evil Doppel-bitch
XXXVII. Till death do we part
XXXVIII. A Full Moon
XXXIX. And All Hell Broke Loose
XL. Daddy Issues
XLI. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
XLII. Family Dinner
XLIII. The Unwelcomed Guest
XLIV. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer
XLV. A dance to remember
XLVI. Klaus
XLVIII. A new dawn
XLIX. A new day
L. If i lay here
~Season 3~
LI. Blow out your candles
LII. The hybrid dick
LIII. The moral of the story
LIV. Temper tantrums
LV. And the truth comes out
LVI. Teenage dream
LVII. The other side
LVIII. Day to Daylife
LIX. Another Dance
LX. Read the Fine Print
LXI. This Town
LXII. Bonds will be broken
LXIII. The Living Dead
LXIV. Danger Comes in All Shapes and Sizes
LXV. The Mikaelsons
LXVI. 1912
LXVII. Come on in
LXVIII. Murder for one
LXIX. Jar of Hearts
LXX. Don't be so Soft
LXXI. And the Sun Sets
LXXII. Dearly Departed
-- Season 4 --
LXXIII. Out With the Old, in With the New
LXXIV. In Loving Memory
LXXV. Back from the Dead
LXXVI. The Brotherhood of the Five
LXXVII. Murder was the Case That They Gave Me
LXXVIII. As Crazy as the Mad Hatter
LXXIX. The Keeper of Keys
LXXX. New Orleans
LXXXI. Faith and Hope Suck
LXXXII. Detention
LXXXIII. Run, Run as Fast as You Can
LXXXIV. Murder's a common occurrence
LXXXV. Where the Wild Things Are
LXXXVI. Way down we go
LXXXVII. Please Stay
LXXXIX. Cheerleader
XC. Nightfall
XCI. A second chance
XCII. Photographs
XCIII. Humanity for the win
XCIV. A game of survival
XCV. Cap n' Gown
AN
!!New Book!!

XLVII. Last Chance

659 11 1
By SammyjVega

           "Tonight's the full moon, we should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse." Elijah frowns. I nod, not saying a word. 

     "Elena sais that the sun and the moon curse is fake." Stefan states. "That it's actually a curse place on Klaus." 

    "Klaus is a vampire, born of a werewolf bloodline. The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting. But if he breaks it... He'll be a true hybrid." Elijah states. i look down to the ground, taking a deep breath. 

     "Then why are we letting him break the curse?" Damon asks, walking into the room, Our eyes lock and i look away quickly, i haven't spoken to him at all. "We can kill him today. With Bonnie." 

     "Damon..." Stefan sighs, cutting him off. 

"No. Bonnie can't use that much power without dying and we haven't gotten ahold of Lili," Elena tells him, shaking her head. 

     "Then, I'll write Bonnie a great eulogy." Damon shrugs. 

"It's not an option Damon." Elena glares. He and Elena have a stare off for a minute before he clears his throat. 

      "All right, how do we break this curse?" Stefan asks. 

"This time around, it's a bit more complex since there are twins..." Elijah says looking over to me, I shake my head slightly and he clears his throat, looking back to Stefan. "The ritual is straightforward, the ingredients so to speak. You already know." 

     "The moonstone." Stefan nods. 

"A witch will channel the power of the full moon to release the spell that's bound within the stone. After that, Klaus, being both werewolf and vampire, will sacrifice one of each." 

     "And where do we fit into it?" Elena asks. 

"The final steps of the ritual." Elijah walks over to the bookshelf next to me and i freeze, "Klaus must drink the blood of the doppelgnager...to the point of your death." I flinch slightly, closing my eyes. "Shall i say it, Alina?"

     "Say what?" Damon demands i look over to Elijah nodding, not able to get the words out myself. 

      "Alina is quite rare, there has only been one other report of doppelganger twins being born. Alina's blood has power to it, it'll strengthen Niklaus' abilities. But to get the power from her blood, he has to stab her with an enchanted dagger, and from then it's a battle of will, the longer she holds onto life, the less power Klaus will have." 

      "Is it possible for her not to die at all?" Elena frowns. Elijah opens his mouth but i quickly cut him off. 

      "With Elijah's plan, yes," I say quickly. I can feel Everyone's eyes on me but i refuse to look away from Elijah. Elijah gives a nod, not liking that he has to lie. 

     "This is an elixir i acquired some 500 years ago for Katerina. It posses mystical properties of resuscitation." 

     "So we'll be dead, and then we won't?" Elena asks with a small smile, she'll be dead and then she won't, I'll just be dead. 

    "That's your plan?" Damon scoffs, glaring at Elijah. "A magical with potion with no expiration date? You guys want to come back to life, what about John and Jeremy's rings?" 

      "Those rings only work on humans." Elijah states, "The doppelganger's a supernatural occurrence. Odds are, the rings won't work." 

      "I'll take those odds over your elixir." He glares, I can feel Damon's eyes on me and i look over, his eyes softening. "Alina, what if this doesn't work?" 

     "Then it doesn't work." I shrug, i take a shaky breath. Damon makes a noise of disbelief, he shakes his head, walking out of the room. Elena sighs, looking up to me, "Do we know if Klaus has what he needs to do this? Does he even have a werewolf?" 

      "Klaus has been waiting to break this curse for over a thousand years. if he doesn't already have a werewolf, my guess is by tonight, he will." He frowns, looking at me. I nod slowly, looking over to Elena. 

______________________

      I run my hand over the Elixir bottle and Elijah sighs, "Having second thoughts?" He asks quietly. I jump slightly, looking up at him. 

     I purse my lips, shaking my head. "Nope, why would i?" I ask, clearing my throat. 

      "Your boyfriend's angry with you." Elijah comments. 

"He'll get over it." I shrug, "He doesn't get why i have to do this, which is why we can't tell him." I state.

    Elijah stares at me for a second before frowning. "Why won't he?" 

       "He and Stefan haven't always had a good relationship, but they have forever to fix it." I smile, "Elena and I, we've fought over happiness since we were kids, and Elena has done so much good, she deserves to have an actual chance at happiness." I shrug, "Klaus is here because he wants us, and he's going to hurt more people, Stefan, Damon, and Elena can't be part of that." 

     "There's a possibility the Elixir won't work." Elijah tells me. 

      "But she has a higher chance than i do. And that's good enough."  I jump when i hear a door slam, frowning. 

    "Get out!" I hear Jenna shout, i frown, rushing out of the room. 

     "Jenna, Jenna!" It's Ric. 

"Get out!" I appear in the hall to see her with a crossbow in hand. 

     "Jenna, put the cross-bow down, okay? It's me." Alaric assures. 

    "Stay away from me." 

 Stefan and Elena walk into the hall, frowning, "What's going on?" Elena asks, looking between Jenna and Alaric. I look over to see Damon and take a deep breath.

      "It's me, Elena, i swear okay? He let me go. Klaus let me go." 

     "Prove it," Damon demands. 

"Okay, uh, the first night you and i spent together, Jeremy walked in right when i was about to-" 

    Jenna and i both let out a noise, telling him to shut up. "Okay! It's him." Jenna nods. Jenna lowers the crossbow, I look over to Ric confused, frowning.

     "Why did he let you go?" I ask, tilting my head. 

"He wanted me to deliver a message." We all look at each other, i don't have a good feeling about this. "The sacrifice happens tonight." Everyone looks between Elena and i and i look back to Elijah. I move through everyone, moving back into the library. 

     "Alina?" I frown when i hear Elena's voice. I clench my jaw, turning to look at her. "What's going on?" 

    I shake my head, shrugging, "Just, uh, thinking." I smile. 

"Don't, we'll be fine." She smiles, grabbing my hand. I smile back, Elena's going to be fine, i can't say the same for myself. The Elixir will only save her. 

      "I love you, you know that right?" 

"I love you too, you're my sister, my twin, you're my literal built-in best friend." She laughs, giving me a hug. I try not to get teary-eyed. 

     "Are we interrupting?" Jenna smiles, walking in. I shake my head, Alaric, Stefan, and Elijah walking in. 

     "I think we all need to understand what happened." Elijah sighs. We nod, Alaric sitting on the couch across from Jenna. I take a seat in the chair, Elijah leaning up against it. 

      "I don't remember anything." Ric frowns. 

"You don't remember anything that happened?" Stefan frowns. 

      "No, it's like i blacked out and woke up three days later." Ric frowns, looking up to Jenna. "Katherine was there." 

    "She's under compulsion, Damon snuck her some Vervain, but she can't leave until Klaus says she can." Stefan explained. 

     "Where is Damon?" I ask. I have to talk to him before the ritual. 

     "I saw him go upstairs," Jenna tells me. "He was really upset." I nod, getting up and walking towards the stairs. What the hell am i even going to say? What can i say?
     He probably still hates me. 

    I get to the door frame and lean against it, "You disappeared." 

     "So did you." He shoots back, "I don't want to hear anymore." 

    "I know, and I'm sorry." 

"Do you know how this feels?" He spits, glaring at me, "I feel like I'm dying." I can see the anger in his eyes. "How would you feel not knowing if i was going to come back or not?" He demands. 

     "Not going to come back." I correct, his face falls.

"What?" 

       "I'm not going to come back, Damon. The elixir won't work on me, and i already told Elijah to give it to Damon." I ay teary-eyed. 

     "You were just going to die on me?" He asks, his voice cracking. I nod slowly. "You... You can't, you're not dying." He walks towards me, biting his wrist. I shook my head when he gets close to me, shoving his wrist away from me. "Let me-" 

     "No!" I say again. I see a few tears slid down his face and i frown. "Don't cry... please." 

      "Alina, i-i need you to come back." He says shakily, "Y-You're my everything, you're my world. I've always wanted someone like you, and now i finally have you, and now you're leaving me." 

     "I love you, you know that." 

"Please don't go." Damon begs, "I-I love you. I love you, Please, don't leave." 

      "Damon Salvatore, you are my first love. It's always going to be you." I reach up, kissing his cheek, he grabs my face, pulling me to his lips. I pull away and he frowns, "But Damon, you have to let me go." 

_________________________________________________

        "Alina!" I frown, running upstairs, and into Damon's room. I look around to see Elena on the floor, sobbing, and blood on the corner of her mouth. 

     "What did you do?" I frown, looking over at Damon, seeing Stefan glaring at him. "Damon, what did you do!" I shout. 

     "I saved her life, you won't let me save yours and i can't have both of you dying." Damon glares. "You two are so bent on dying, at least this way i know one of you will come back." 

    "As a vampire!" Stefan growls, "She'll come back as a vampire." 

      "It's better than anything else." Damon scoffs. 

"How could you, of all people, take that choice away from her?" Stefan glares. I bend down next to Elena, wiping the blood off the corner of her mouth. I look up to him, shaking my head. 

    "Go ahead, wish me an eternity of misery. Break up with me." He mumbles, "You won't be around to make me regret it." Everyone looks at me wide-eyed. "But she'll get over it." Stefan rushes Damon, throwing him into the wall, over his desk. 

     "Stefan!" Elena cries. I hold onto her as she tries to get up, she can't get in the middle of this. Damon gets up, with a broken piece of wood from his desk chair. 

    "Admit it. You just wish you had the balls to do it yourself." Stefan growls, pushing Damon away, punching him. I get up, walking over. 

      "Stop it!" I yell, pulling Damon away. He pushes me back, and i slid across the floor, i groan sitting up, seeing Stefan repeatedly punching Damon. I let out a breath, seeing Damon on the floor, He quickly grabs the wood. 

     "Damon, no!" I yell as he stabs the wood into Stefan's stomach. Stefan groans in pain and i push myself up against the bed in shock. Elena rushes over, pushing him away. I stand up slowly, Damon looking over to me. He moves my way but i flinch and he frowns, furrowing his brows. 

    "Alina..." 

"Get away from her! Get out of here!" Elena glares. 

      "What the hell's going on?" Ric asks, walking into the room. 

     "Alina?" Jenna frowns, walking over to me, taking my face in her hands but i can't look away from Damon, I've never need afraid of him, not like i am now. 

    "Get him out of here!" Elena shouts again. I jump at the tone in her voice, Jenna looking down seeing the post in Stefan's stomach. 

      "Oh, my god." Damon goes to grab Ric's arm but Damon shoves him away, Ric flinching back. 

     "Alina... please," Damon whispers. I shakily take his hand, leading him out of the room. "Don't be... don't be scared of me." 

     "I just... i need you to go walk it off, i- just walk it off." I saw, pushing him away slightly, He frowns, using his speed to getaway. 

       He just signed my sister's death certificate...

_________________________________________________

       I  look up at the moon, and frown, the last time I'll see it. "Ah, there you are. I thought one of you would have run." I turn around seeing a man... Klaus, "Are you ready to go, love?" 

    "I don't have a choice." I glare. 

He smirks, shrugging, "You're right. No one last kiss to your mate? An epic goodbye?" 

      "He's not here." I frown. 

"A shame, your sisters was quite touching." He smirks. I nod and he sighs, "I have special plans for you...." He holds out his hand and i take it. "You have no idea the little monster you'll be." He whispers. I furrow my brow, everything going black. 

___________________

     Elena and i sigh, walking through the woods with a witch, "Where are we going?" Elena asks as we follow Greta through the woods. 

     "This way." She answers blatantly, not really giving us an answer. 

    "You're Luka's sister, aren't you?" Elena questions, i give her a look, shaking my head. "We heard about you. He and your father were looking for you." 

     "Well, they were wasting their time." She shrugs. "I wasn't lost." Elena and i share a look, frowning. I pull Elena, telling her to keep walking. She grunts tripping over a rock, grabbing onto me with support. 

     "God, i can't see anything," Elena grumbles. Greta waves her hand, fires lighting around us. We gasp, holding onto each other. We look around and i frown, seeing someone on the ground. I grab Elena's arm, pulling her attention to the body. 

     "Is that..." 

"Jenna?" Elena asks shakily. We rush over to the body, turning it over to see it is Jenna, "Jenna, Jenna!" 

     "Jenna? Hey, Hey, Jenna!" I whisper, shaking her. The ritual didn't call for a human sacrifice..."Jenna!" I move her hair over, looking for a pulse. "Oh, my god..." I whisper when i feel no pulse.

    "No..." Elena frowns, shaking her head, checking for her pulse. "Jenna! No!" 

    I look up at Greta with a frown, "He killed her? Why? We did everything he asked!" Jenna gasps, sitting up and i frown. There's no way...She blinks looking around. 

     "She's not dead." Greta chuckles. "She's in transition." A tear slips out of my eye as i look over to Jenna, he's going to use her for the sacrifice...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 5K 22
(Y/n) Gilbert was one of the most outgoing people you could ever meet, but when her parents died in an accident things became very rough. What once w...
41.8K 1.2K 68
Elena's twenty-one year old aunt moves to Mystic Falls after the death of her brother; she live Seth Elena, Elena's brother, and Elena's other aunt...
197K 4.3K 21
Arielle Gilbert Is The Youngest Gilbert Twin And Ever Since The Accident. Her Normal Laid Back Goofy Attitude Changes And Shes Rebellious And Care Fr...
9.6K 170 41
After Evelyn Gilbert, fraternal twin to Elena Gilbert, left to try to wrap her parent's car accident around her head, she comes back home with a secr...