Repulsion

By UniqueNImperfect

If unlikes attract, then likes should repel too. Or is REPULSION just an illusion. An illusion so real, tha... More

0
1
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
EPILOGUE-1
AFFECTION-BOOK 2
EPILOGUE-2
Heartfelt thanks!

50.

5.6K 327 174
By UniqueNImperfect

"Eric what was this way! 'I order you to be my girlfriend!'", he mimicked my voice in a girlish way.
"David I don't sound that way!", I pointed out.

"The fuck you sound like!", He growled.

Just then, Venus came out of my room, "I have tugged her in. But she's not sleeping! Eric don't irritate her, she need rest!"

I nodded and they left.
I went in my room, only to find her all covered in my duvet. I smiled remembering her reaction just an hour ago to my so called proposal!

When she was breathless from the kiss, she attempted to move away. Well, since I was afraid of her reaction, I didn't let her pull away.
"Eric! Let me breath!"

I chuckled, but as soon as her breathing became even and she glared at me. Not allowing her to lash at me, I again started kissing her.

"Eric!", She mumbled my name but I was relentless. God forbid, but there was this happiness in my heart. A happiness I felt after years! I don't even remember how it felt to be happy...
She was trying to push me away but well I had a smug smile on my lips.

But never to underestimate a woman.
"Ahhh!", I backed away immediately when she bit on my lips.

"Is this the way to propose someone!? Who taught you this???", She yelled in frustration.

I pointed at David, who was grinning till now.
"He told me the tricks!"

His eyes widened, "You shitty piece of shit! I would never tell you such bullshit you fucker!!!!"

We started arguing back and forth not realising when Erica left the room, and Venus followed her.

Now, she was here and I couldn't help grinning. I can't help I am growing shameless as the days are passing. Especially around her!

I got in the duvet slowly to judge what she would do.
"Erica?", I said slowly to get her attention. But got none.

"Girlfriend?", I was amused. I can't help it. It's just bubbling in me.
When I leaned over I could see a red tint on her cheek that was not hidden from me.

She's beautiful! Her brown hair sprawled on my pillow, some hiding her face, some shining in the moonlight entering the room.

"Did you apply the ointment on your marks?"
No reply.

"Are you wearing something loose?"
No reply again.

Just then her phone rings.
She lifts her head immediately.

I raise my eyebrow!
So much effort for ignoring me...wow!

"Who's calling?", I asked.
She didn't reply me, but her eyes momentarily widened at her phone screen.
That was all I needed to snatch her phone.

"Eric!!!"
"Shh!"

The screen lights up with the name, "Richardson Hastings"

"Eric if you do anything! I am going to my room!"
I frowned, "But you will talk on speaker! I am your boyfriend now!"

She rolled her eyes.
But received the call.

"Hey love!", That was all it took for my blood to boil.

"He bas....!", I was tackled down on bed with her hand on my mouth.

"Yeah! Richard what's up?"
"You know what Erica? You are my angel!", My eyes widened.
"Why Richard what happened?", I looked at her in disbelief.

"Our date was a complete success!"
"Oh yes it was!", I felt a stab in my heart on the way they were talking about their date.
I looked away, but her hand never left my mouth.

"After meeting you, I went to my girl!", My head snapped in her direction, as she was intently looking at me but still hearing him.
"And!?"
"We talked about our situation. I had to persuade her but as you said she loves me so much, she couldn't hold her anger once she knew I am sorry!"
She smiled widely, "I told you Richard! She's one gem if she held onto you so long! Never let her go!"
"No I wouldn't! But you know what Erica! I told her about our date! She's very possessive and jealous type...", She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

Okay I am possessive and jealous. But you don't have to rub that on my face everytime.

"...but when I told her about you, and how you helped us, she's pretty ecstatic to meet you!"
She grinned again, "Even I would like to see what woman owns the heart of the British Prince!"

He laughed on the other side!

Okay that was enough..!

I removed her hand from my mouth, "Hastings!"

"Uh...Mr. Eric Ashton!?"
"Yeah! Eric Ashton... Erica's boyfriend! Remember me?", I sneered through the phone.
"Oh yes Eric! I do! That day we were talking about you too..."
"What were you talking about me?", Okay, it must be some shit for Erica was quite pissed on me.
"Erica confessed how much she adores you!"

Hey! I like this man!

"Richard!", She tried to protest.
"Hey Richard! Just to inform you...me and Erica are now in a relationship. I asked her just today! So make sure you never recommend to anyone to woo her! Men run behind her like hungry wolves!"

He laughed, "Oh Eric! Men may run all they want! She only has her heart for you!"

I felt elated at the thought and hung up.

"Phew!", I released a breath of relief. I was so tensed whenever I thought about her date.

She looked at me questioningly, and so I felt the need to explain.
"When you came back that day, it was just three hours you took. Then your dress was all fine, and hair were not messed up, your lips were also fine, the gloss was smudged like I do it, but I was still worried if that bastard kissed you, or worse tried to do something more! I would have killed his sorry ass!.....", I kept on rambling when she yawned.

"Go to hell Eric! I need to sleep...", And then she laid down on bed...

"No no listen what all I would do to the man that even thinks about you...."
She just hummed in response.

And that's how our night continued, she humming when I nudged her while telling all my imagination and creativity about the scenarios when another man would try to woo her.

E R I C A

"Complete black is not good for groom David!", I told them.

"Oh Erica! Black would suit him so well!", Eric butted in.

"Oh please! You shouldn't talk about clothes when you can't even select a shirt for yourself!", I said making the few drooling wedding planners giggle.

Both David and Eric were very good looking. And as soon as we entered the store, all ladies were on their feet. Venus was not here, as she was out for her dress fitting. She was mature unlike these men who can't step a foot without someone telling them what to do and what not to do.

I started looking through the shirts, when I was hugged from the back. I would have jumped if I didn't know the touch.
"That's why I have you!"

Huh!? He is not the one to express his claim publicly. But then I see the ladies staring at our direction.
"Oh! The man's taken!", I hear David.

The manager of the store smiled uncomfortably but gathered herself soon, now eyes on David.
"You must be the best man to Mr. Ashton sir!", She smiled flirtatiously.

"No no! He's the one getting married!",Eric retorted, "So both of us are taken. You should try on your other clients!"

The ladies turned red and scurried away.
"Do you have to be so crude Eric?", I complained.

"You wouldn't like the otherwise Erica! Get used to it!"

"Will you both stop eye-fucking each other! I don't have my partner here!"

"Fuck off David! When are you leaving? I am already fed up of you!", Eric growled.

I punched him to behave.
"You're such a violent woman Erica!"

"C'mon Erica!", David beckoned me and I went to him. He kept his hand on my shoulders, "I don't know what sins you did in your past lives that you got such an ass as a boyfriend!"

"Even I don't know!"

"She commited murders of filth like you!", Came the retort from the one trailing behind us.

*

"What is this David?", I asked as he handed me an envelope.

"It is a Thank you as well as congratulations gift from me and Venus. You both have finally entered a relationship, and thus you both deserve a proper date! At least you do! And here it is.. the reservation letter to a beautiful setting on the top mount tower! You both will be going by a jet, spending a night there, and then be back the next morning. And I'll be happy if you come back with kids!"

Eric choked on his juice, "We are humans David! Well, I won't be saying Thank you! You had to do this, after irritating the shit out of me during the whole shopping ordeal!"

I ignored him, "Thank you very much David! It means alot!", I leaned forward to hug him.

"Erica! You don't need to thank him by giving him a hug! Venus! Why don't you get possessive!?", He scowled.

Venus chuckled, "Not everyone is like you Eric!"

He pulled me back, "You all have lost it. I don't know how I survive among these insane people!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 11.3K 32
𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘀𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘳𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘒𝘀𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘸𝘒𝘳. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘡, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘳𝘢π˜₯𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘡...
1.3M 50.3K 47
My life should be great. I have an amazing job with one of the biggest event management companies around, and I have a wonderful boyfriend. Oh wait...
117 16 14
Her once sweet marriage suddenly turns sour. After trying to regain her husband's love, a deception led to a divorce. She wishes to return to her hus...
2.8K 224 43
I looked at her at the altar, she was looking breathtakingly beautiful that I could not take my eyes off her. She was not destined to be mine but I'm...