The Assassination Classroom i...

By Plushy_plue

A teenager named {y/n} was visiting their grandma in America, a typical otaku. However, one night while going... More

The night that changed you forever
Goodbye America...hello Japan
Class-E
My new home?!
Wardrobe
Bitch-sensei
Bitch-sensei pt2
Tch Bastard!!
Question
Exams?!
My first mission!!
Dumb Assembly
I can go home!! Wait why are they here?
No way!!! Ouran kids!
I saved Haruhi just in time!
Cool!! I get to stay with the Ouran kids!!
My new abilities
Heading back home
I meet Itona!
Finally test day
Our trip to Kyoto!!!
Kyoto pt 2
I hate this!
Transfer student
I didnt mean too....
Bitch-sensei v.s Karasuma
Human target
Movie trip to America!!!
You know them!?
A sleepover at my house!?
Ugh give me a break!?
Question
Valentines day special
We meet again
Part of the truth revealed
Ciel Phantomhive house
Why is Karma so mad?
We wont lose the game! Not again!
Oh fuck yes!!!!!!!!!!!
Questions!!!
Of course it had to happen
They're here!
Take that back!!!!
That was close
I was so scared...
Holy shit....I'm going to die
I just made a new enemy
It'll soon be over
I really need some rest
God damn it why!!? (part 1)
No... (part 2)
Swimming pool!!!
I'm going to kill him!!!!
Final exam begins pt1
Let the battle's begin!!! pt 2
Well I'm fucked
Okinawa
Little Clarification
Final battle part 1
Shit is getting interesting pt 2
Things cant get worse...right?
Under Cover mission!
It's actually him...
Its all over
The book isnt over!
I cant stay here anymore
Update
Training camp?

Extra

1.2K 41 70
By Plushy_plue

⚠️Warning this contains 18+ content ⚠️
(If you don't like then don't read. Sorry)

I have no idea what happened. Why was that the worst migraine I have ever experienced. It felt like someone was tearing my brain. Literally. Was that why I was bleeding?? It's possible.

But anyway why won't I wake up? All I see is white, I know I'm not dead since I can hear Karasuma voice when he speaks. Well it's more like mumbles.

Why does it feel like I'm always unconscious!? It's kinda freaking me out....

"Haha I'm sorry you have to deal with that my little pumpkin! I never predicted this outcome" a voice said.

It was that same voice I heard before!!! It was the one that caused this; I know he is!

I tried to look around and move my head but it feels like my body is submerged in some type of liquid and I can't move my body.

"What do you mean you never predicted this!? Who the hell are you!!" I yelled

"Calm down my dear; it's not going to help your current condition. And it's going to make them worry" the male voice spoke calmly

"What the fuck you talking about-"  I gave a small gasp. How could I not realize. Everyone must be worried about me...I've already put them through so much.

"I wouldn't try that if I was you dear, you need to rest" the male voice warned me.

"I can't afford to rest now. Not when everything is so close"

I needed to mentally picture myself trying to break free from whatever I'm trapped in. The pressure was there; I just need to get rid of it somehow.

It wasn't easy, I grew tired from trying to move my heavy body. It definitely didn't want to wake up but I needed too. Finally having the strength to move myself I started to feel myself go back to consciousness again. But right before I did the male started to laugh.

"Hahah!! I knew there was a reason I chose you!" It cooed.

I didn't have enough time to react when I slowly opened my eyes. A groan escaped my lips as I tried to sit up. My body ached as I moved my muscles. Scanning the room I could tell I was home. I guess Karasuma carried me back here.

Taking a shaky breath I tried to move my legs, they weren't as heavy as I thought it just feel extremely sore. Being able to finally stand I made my way to my night stand that was a few steps away from my bed, looking at the clock it read '1:45 am'.

I then heard my door open, a loud gasp came from the person standing by the door. Turning my head I saw it was Karma? He had a large bowl with water and a towel.

"W-What are you doing here..?" I whispered

He didn't say anything, he stared at me with wide eyes. Without saying a word he just closed the door; placing the bowl and towel on my desk. His head hanged low as he got closer.

"Lay down" was all he said. But there was something in his voice, it didn't sound like the normal cocky person I know. 

"No I'm fine. I'm tired of being in bed all the time" I don't know why I said that. My body begged me to lay back down.

Karma didn't say anything again. His hands reached up and slowly ushered me into bed. I tried to push his hands off but it was a little weak.

"I told you I'm fine-" Before I can finish Karma gripped my shoulders tightly which caused me to wince. His head finally lifting up so I can see his face fully.

My eyes widen when I saw how he looked. He had bags under his puffy eyes, he looked slightly pale, his face looked drained and exhausted.

"Would you stop giving me that your fine bullshit!!!" He barked at me. I didn't know what to say; all I could do was stare.

"You almost fucking died!? Do you not understand that!? You went up against actual villains who had that giant monster! You were almost killed {y/n}!!!"
The little bit of moonlight that was shining in my room was enough for me to see that Karma eyes was starting to get watery; his voice cracked while talking.

"Then you come home the way you did....don't you understand what that did to me!!" Karma yelled. He pulled me into his chest, his arms wrapping around my waist and shoulders. Squeezing me slightly; enough to tell me that he doesn't want to let go.

My heart pounded for many reasons at this moment. I swallowed a lump in my throat that had formed without me realizing.

"I was so scared I couldn't fucking stand it!" He yelled

"If...if you would've died....I don't know what I would've done!!!" His shaky voice screamed out. His body trembled.

I had no idea...he was so scared and worried for someone like me...I never even thought about it like that. Having that weigh on your shoulders.

I pulled away slightly, my hands went up to his face softly; wiping away his tears with my thumb I was able to make him stop crying. Going on my tip toes I gently kissed his cheek.

After a few seconds I pulled away and looked up at him with a small smile.

"I'm so so sorry I put you through that. I never meant for that to happen like that." His eyes stared into mine. "But I want you to know that I'm always going to come back, there's no way i can leave you"

I can tell he was shocked from what I said, I wouldn't blame him. He never really felt this attracted to someone before; never really having friends other than Nagisa. Karma having no idea how to deal with these new emotions must be so crazy for him.

I soon notice that he was staring at me for quite some time. A small blush formed on my face, his eyes held so much love and lust. His hand lowered slightly from my waist to the top of my butt; pulling me closer to him. My eyes slightly widen from the action.

"Wh-What are you doing.." I whispered. The blush darkening as my heart started to pound harder in my chest.

Karma leaned in closer, his other hand that was on my shoulders glided up to the back of my head; his fingers entangling with my hair. My hands rested on his chest while clutching his shirt; our lips barley touching. His eyes looked over me for any sign that I don't want this. He didn't find any since I had no intentions of pushing him away.

Noticing that he leaned forward and crashed his lips on top of mine. Our lips moved in sync as our kiss became more heated. He wanted to let me know just how long he waited for this, how long he was yearning to feel my lips on his.

My mind went totally blank; I honestly never done this with anyone before; I was new to this whole thing. But for some reason it felt so natural to be here with him.

Karma's hand moved to grip my butt roughly; my breath hitched at the feeling. He took note of that. Guiding us back to the bed slowly he gently laid me down on my back. Our lips parted so we can both get some air.

I was breathing heavily while we both were processing what just happened. My body started to heat up, a tingling sensation ran along my lower half. Was I this turned on from just a kiss!?

I had no idea how he figured this out but I think Karma knew what he had just done to me. His mouth turned into a small seductive grin. He went on his knees and held my legs up so they were resting on his. Leaning on his forearm that laid right under my head he had his free hand cup my face.

Leaning back down  for another kiss. This time it was slow. Our lips were in perfect sync, his soft lips pressed harder into mine. His tongue ran across my bottom lip asking to be let in. I wanted to let him wait but god I didn't want it to stop.

Opening my mouth just a little, Karma took his opportunity to shove his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues collided into each other, he wanted to assert his dominance which he did fairly quickly.

His hand ran down to my hips, his touch soft and gently. Not wanting to be so rough he traced his finger lightly across my belly. Sending shivers down my body moving slowly to my shorts he quickly unbutton them.

He opened his eyes slightly to look for my reaction. Asking for permission to see if this was okay. I reassured him it was. But he still seemed a bit hesitant. So I took my hands and ran them through his soft hair, pushing my body closer to his.

Taking the hint he slid my shorts off and threw them on the floor. Feeling the breeze on my legs my heart pounded harder. I was half naked in front of Karma!!

His hands went back to my hips, gripping my side he slid his hand along my skin. A small moan escaped my lips. He deepened the kiss as it got a little sloppy. But hell it was hot as fuck.

Karma's hand slid to my panties, tugging on them slightly. He wanted to tease me, my grip on his hair tightened. Karma chuckled against my lips, he knew exactly what he was doing to me. I practically had another heartbeat!

Karma pulled away to stare at my current state. Moving his hand that was under my head into my hair, he gripped it tightly. He pulled my hair hard enough to expose my neck. Licking his lips he moved down slowly so he can have a better angle.

His tongue ran along the side of my neck to my jaw. A small shriek escaped my lips, my body trembled as my legs went to close. But the way he positioned him self he just spread my legs wider. Gulping slightly I felt his breath on my neck, I bit my lower lip while feeling his lips kissing the sensitive area.

As he got closer to my jaw line the tingling sensation grew stronger. My breath hitches as he reaches the spot. He raised his eyebrows as he glances at me.

"Oh someone has a weak spot I see~" his low voice made my heart skip a beat.

Without warning he started to nibble the area, sucking on the skin to leave a hickey. Wanting to leave his mark. I used my hand to try and subdue the noises I was making but he just bit harder.

I felt his hand slowly run along the top of my panties; his finger softly glided on top of my lips. He stopped kissing my neck so that he can whisper in my ear.

"Who knew I can make you this wet just by kissing ya~" he purred.

His finger pushed a little harder, rubbing the fabric against my clit and opening. I let out a soft whimper. He was trying so hard to hold back, he didn't want to rush into things but damn he wanted to just feel everything.

His grip on my hair tightened. "Tell me what you want me to do" his voice low

"P-Please..." That was the only word I can manage. But that only made his run slightly harder and faster.

"Please what {y/n}? You have be specific"

"Karma..I want you to finger me...please" I whispered. A soft moan escaped.

I can practically feel him grin, "Good girl~"

Moving my underwear over he slowly stuck one finger inside. I let out a small gasp, feeling his finger hit against my walls was something so new and exciting. Just feeling him inside made me more wet.

He noticed the inside started to twitch, taking another finger he shoved it inside. The sudden action caused me to gasp since it was slightly painful.

"Just relax; this is just the beginning" Karma smiles.

Turning my face so it's facing him he planted another soft kiss. His fingers started to move faster, his hand moving back and forth in a small rhythm. Hitting the roof at a constant pace started to cause a warm tingling feeling that started in my lower stomach.

My hand went to grip the sheets, moaning in between kisses was something that drove him to the edge. He moved his thumb so he can rub my clit at the same time. Going on circular motions while moving his fingers slightly faster.

My back arched as my grip on the sheets tightened. The tingling sensation growing stronger. He pulled away from our kiss so he can study my face.

"You don't have to hold back. I want to hear you scream" Karma was hinting that they were alone in the house so they didn't have to worry about a Karasuma walking in on them.

Karma had an idea; grinning slightly he slowly pulled out his fingers. He looked at them to see how wet I was; the boy knew I was getting close.

At first I was confused on why he suddenly stopped. But he lifted me up to change positions. His back rested on the wall and his legs open, placing me between his legs so my back was against his chest. He held my legs open with his; doing this he knew I wouldn't be able to close them so he can go as hard as he wants and not worry about my legs closing. He put my arms to the side, unhooking my bra rather quickly he places his arms over mine. There was no way I can move at this point.

"K-Karma..?" I questioned; this was a very embarrassing position he just put me in. I'm just thankful that he can't see my face.

Karma slowly shoved his fingers back inside, my eyes widen when his other hand started to caress my chest. His fingers lightly traced over the nipple, squeezing it roughly. His thumb rubbed my clit a little faster, he wasn't going to hard since he didn't want to change how he was doing before since he had the right amount of pressure.

Karma started to squeeze and pull my nipple which caused me to yelp.

"These are sensitive too huh?" He started to suck on my neck again.

He played with my breast while pulling and squeezing the nipple. Pure pleasure was running through my body as all these sensations was happening at once.

"A-Ah..~ Karma..." I moaned his name softly, hearing that he let out a low growl.

Picking up his speed on my clit he started to get a little rough. But I kinda liked it when he got rough.

"W-Wait...~ Mmm...Ahh~" I whimpered a little louder than I expected. The pressure that was in my stomach started to grow, my hands gripped the sheets, not knowing how to handle this rush. My legs twitched slightly, Karma pulled his legs wider so I'll be more open.

Being able to rub my clit better this was he started to remove his fingers from inside and use them to rub it instead of his thumb. The pressure started to move up my body, the moans started to get louder.

"K-Karma!" I slightly screamed out.

He chuckled and nibbled my ear. "Good girl. I want you to cum for me" he whispered.

I don't know what it was but hearing him say those words just pushed me over the edge.

Him squeezing and rubbing my nipple to rubbing my clit and fingering me, the pressure washed over my entire body, my legs and insides started to pulsate as I started to cum.

After a few seconds the feeling subsided. Breathing heavily Karma chuckled. Pulling out his fingers lowly it caused me to look at him. His fingers was dripping; seeing that made me blush and look away in embarrassment. He used his other hand to turn my face towards him, he placed his fingers in his mouth and licked it clean. He then kissed my lips passionately.

He smiled so sweetly at me, I couldn't help but smile back. He repositioned himself so he was under the covers. I went closer and snuggled him. He pulled me closer to his chest and kissed my forehead.

"Go ahead and rest" I nodded and closed my eyes. Allowing darkness to take over.

____________________________________
Haha sorry guys!!! I wanted to spice things up a bit. Idk if I'll do this again or not but just let me know. Either comment or message me. I hope everyone is holding in the crazy world we live in right now! Stay safe everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 12.3K 45
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
13.5K 521 38
At the tender age of 29, (Y/N) Rengoku found herself grappling with a reality she never envisioned. The tragic demise of her beloved husband aboard t...
940 49 18
Y/n L/n, a very different girl who's life is more tragic than any other, being a subject to a secretive lab somewhere within a world filled with noth...
24K 903 32
An ancient soul travels beyond the unexplored void, hoping to find its place in the universe. Having the highest karma is not easy for the soul. Sadl...