We wont lose the game! Not again!

A lot of things had happened between me and Karma. After I broke down I couldn't look at him face to face. Its so annoying!! Is that weird? I am supposed to be strong enough to give the class reassurance but I couldn't even keep on a brave face...kind of pathetic if you ask me. Not to mention Karma is getting pissed!! Me and Nagisa can practicall see the steam coming from his ears! I better fix my self before Karma gets a hold of me and I aM not risking that chance!

Anyway!! Im in the middle of talking to Rio when I hear some people tart to groan in annoyance. whats the matter this time? I mean they seem tense like how they were during the exams? That isn't this soon so that can't be it? What in the world is it??!!

"The tournament of course!!" I spoke out loud not really meaning too, its honestly a force of habit I do and it needs to stop.

"Yes which means we get our butts kicked by the girls basketball team along with the guys as they play baseball." Kayano face gave an envious looks?

"Don't worry girls, you've got me! Back at home I was a star athlete." I don't mean to brag! I really don't but I'm pretty good in sports, plus all the experience since well I'm technically a high schooler.

"Um not to rain on your parade {y/n}...but you're the smallest one in our class. These girls topple over you" Rio spoke into my ear as she placed her elbow on my head.

I clenched my fist while glaring daggers. I wish looks can kill since she would've been dead. "Just because I'm short doesn't mean anything ya know!!"

Jeez come on! I dont need a reminder every time I know I'm smaller than most!!!

"Ahh now now Why isn't class E among the brackets?" sensei says while holding a paper of the sporting event.

I glances up at the paper; oh right the boys have a baseball game against the other students.

"Well you see its simple, class E doesn't get registered into the tournaments, instead we play the exhibition match" Muramatsu spoke out "With the wonderful reason that that'd leave us with a odd number of teams."

"Exhibition match?" Sensei asks

"Basically, its just a spectacle. They pit us boys against the baseball tea and the girls against the girls' basketball team so that the whole school can watch" I spoke out like I've been here for ages. Nagisa looked at me weirdly, as if asking how did I know that.

"Ah I see so usual Class E treatment" Sensei says with a not so shocked voice

Suddenly we heard chairs being pushed back, looking at the back of the glass room we see Terasaka and his two goons stand up.

"Im not going to be a laughingstock, be my guess. Im out of here" He spoke while leaving the class.

"Hey youre the baseball expert here, Sugino, Got any secrets to win?" Maehara asked.

Sugino looked tense as he trued to figure out an answer. After a few moment he looked down, "Its impossible, out baseball team is pretty strong. Especially Shindou, our current team captain. Hes being looked at by ivy league baseball schools, hes a star athlete and a top student...but I want to win Koro-Sensei"

Next thing I know I see is that damn octopus with baseball face!!!! "Oh Im so excited! So Excited!" He says while wiggling his tentacles

I got out my seat and hugged Sugino from behind "Don't worry, you guys will kick their snobby ass" He looked up and me with a small smile, a tint of pink on his cheeks.

"Nufhuhuh Ive always wanted to be a fiery coach in a sport drama" Sensei spoke

"Idiot! That's your reason!!" I yelled Jeez this guy...or thing