Bitch-sensei

3rd POV-

As {y/n} slept, Karasuma got ready  to gather his things for work, calling in an assassin that will be assisting him and the class in trying to kill the yellow octopus. It was around 6 am when he shook {y/n} awake, groaning, {y/n} got up and put on the uniform that was assigned to her by the school and Karasuma, putting on the nude too, the skirt, and instead of legging, it was knee high socks, with the ankle boots [just imagine any color for your uniform].

After {y/n} did what she had to do she walked out to eat breakfast; which wasn't a lot. She grabbed her bag and was going to head out until Karasuma stopped her.

"{Y/n}-san, here I made you a bento today since you don't know how to do it" he hands her the small bento, which was in {y/f/a} box.
"Thanks onii-chan!" She grabs it and puts it in her bag.

They both walk out and to the school.

Timeskip-

The class just stared at the front of the class at Koro-sensei and the blond bimbo that was attached to him.

"Good morning class well this is Irina Jelavić, she was hired by the ministry of defense to help with the assassination attempt. As of today on wards she'll be your new English teacher."

Karasuma explained to the class, while Koro-sensei was obviously too distracted by the new teacher being too 'friendly'. We all noticed that his face was a shade of pink. Nagisa wrote in his look book that he likes big boobs, And this is the reason why I call him Octo-perv.

I wasn't really paying attention in class, again they are teaching things I already knew, so I got up sneaky and walked out the class room.

As I made my way down the hall I heard Karasuma voice and Bitch-sensei talking, I hid around the corner to listen

"I'm a professional assassin Karasuma, I'll be able to take out that octopus in no time! He's already falling for me; I got him wrapped up in my fingers just as I planned." She laughs confidently
"Don't underestimate him, he's way smarter than he looks." Karasuma assured her
"Onii-chan is right, I wanna see your face when you get defeated Bitch-sensei~" I walked around the corner and leaned on the wall with a smirk,

"Tch, who do you think you are brat?! Show respect to your higher up! I can easily take you down with my pinky!" She glared at me angrily.
"Your three man 'trio' isn't going to do shit against the octo-perv; and a hint, don't say things knowing you can't back them up" I glared at her as I released my bloodlust; eyes changing color.

"What?! How did this brat know about my plans?! This bloodlust...it's so intense.." she backs away slightly.

"Tch." She stormed passed me and to koro-sensei since it was gym time now

Karasuma sighs "don't you think you could've handled that differently."
"No! I told you I don't like that big boob bimbo!"
"You said that her plan doesn't work, is that true?" He asked seriously
"Yea she didnt do a good job with her homework on sensei." I looked out the window to see her all over sensei; then he takes off.
"Damn it, well go get to class okay?" He pats my head as he walks to the teacher room.
"Okay!!" I run outside.

"Guys don't start without me!" I said while running to them.
"Oi you got some explaining to do!" Karma yells back
"Woah!! So hot!" Okajima said while staring at me
I have him a death glare, he shivers and looks away frightened.

Once sensei left Irina walked up to Nagisa, him being confused he didn't know what was going on. Oh no!! Nagisa?!
I totally forgot about the kiss!!

I ran through the crowd of students as I try to get to Nagisa.

"Nagisa! Move away from he-" I was cut off as she locked lips with him, her signature kiss that will take any man down, Poor Nagisa..