I really need some rest

I don't know what happened after I blacked out. I kept on seeing red spiky hair, blonde and black hair all in my face. Why the heck are they so close?? Wait...one of them is Karasuma.

I wanted to reach out but I couldn't move..? Was I dying? I can't feel my body? Why can't I move? No no no!!! Please please don't let me die.

"It's not your time to die yet my dear. This is not where your path end not yet..."

Who the hell was that?? I can't see them. Matter of fact where exactly am I? It seems I was floating down a river. It was so calm, almost soothing. Its too dark for me to see anything or maybe I just had my eyes closed. It was almost too peaceful. The sound of water running down the stream made me want to fall asleep....maybe a little nap wouldn't hurt...

3rd POV-

Karasuma and the two UA boys rode in the back of the ambulance, they kept seeing the girls eyes flutter open whenever Bakugo would yell for her to open her eyes. But soon they just stood shut. This gave Karasuma a bad feeling; he sat closer the child.

Suddenly the machine that was measuring her heart rate was beeping uncontrollably. The paramedics started yelling saying 'We are losing her'. The boys heart dropped.

The paramedics tried to give her a mask so they can manually pump air into her lungs, giving her chest competition in the process. It was still wasn't stable enough for them to stop what they were doing. So far it seems they were the only things keeping her alive.

-Time skip-

I forgot when it happened but I was no longer floating in the river. I can feel my eyes closed but when I tried to open them they were extremely heavy. Maybe I'll just keep them closed for a little longer.

I was just relaxing and enjoying the quietness until I heard muffles. Those I can ignore but there was yelling and talking loudly that kept on bothering me!!!

Like hellooo!! When they see someone sleeping that means to shut up!

I went to go turn to get into a more comfortable position to try and ignore these rude ass people not letting me sleep but I felt weight?

That's it I can't get sleep.

I finally forced my eyes to open, the blinding bright light was the first thing that I saw. It caused me to groan in annoyance and having to blink a few times for my eyes to adjust to the what's actually going on.

When my eyes finally adjusted I saw red, blue, green and blonde hair staring at me on my left. Along with other familiar faces. They had a mixture of concern and relief. Karasuma stood closest to me, he held my hand.

When I looked to my right I saw a bunch more people who weren't in my class. I saw spiky blonde and red hair, with green and pink skin.

"You fuckers are too damn loud can a girl sleep in peace..." i tried to speak, but Jesus it burned!!

My eyes widen as my body stiffen. I guess Karma notice my panicked face and reached for the water to give it to me. I gladly took it and drank some.

Why did I sound like I smoked 200 packs of cigarettes? I sound horrible.

"{Y/n} do you remember what happened?" Izuku asked in a quiet voice.

My eyebrows scrunched together. Something happened? Is that why I'm here? I was going to shake my head no when I suddenly had a flash back of what happened. I fought a Nomu...and somehow survived!?

"A-Aizawa!! Where is h-he???" I frantically asked, my eyes trying to scan for the male.

'Did he get badly injured?? Was I able to help him. Dear god please..'