The night that changed you forever

{y/n} POV-

Jeez, today was so annoying and stressful, gramma made me do so much running around that I couldn't watch any anime!! Ugh! At least tonight is the brand new movie that I've been waiting for.

I got my snacks, blankets, my charger, and laptop. Shutting myself in my room to look for it.
"Hehe soon." I begin to look for the movie but the website {any website} didn't pop up? 'THIS WEBSITE IS NOT FOUND'

What the hell?! It was working yesterday!!!

I began to look for other websites but it said the same thing?!

"What the hell is going on?! Why can't I find it!!" I yelled pissed off.
My gramma came in

"Why are you yelling?" She asked concerned
"I can't watch my anime I've been looking for!"
"What is this Anime you speak of dear?"
"Eh?! Gramma you don't remember? You got me this poster?" I point to the poster only to find that it was changed to a pop star.

I stared at the poster in disbelief...that was my favorite character...

"Dear you mean {pop star name}?"
"No! Where is it?!" I freaked out

No one POV-

{y/n} began to look all over the room for the anime items you had, but with no luck it wasn't found. You began to cry which made gramma really worried.

"Dear what's wrong?" She goes up behind you to tap your shoulder
"No...it can't be...it's like it never existed.." you slap her hand away, grabbing your hat and run out the house. All you heard was your name being called but you ignored it.

"There's an anime store down then block..if it's not there then my prediction is right." You ran as fast as you can, which was slightly abnormal for you, but you didn't care you needed answers. And fast.

When you arrived at the store it was gone. But replaced with a clothing store.
"No....this can't be.." More tears started to fall down.

You ran. You ran to the park knowing no one was there because of how late it was. You ran and ran until you got there, just slightly out of breathe. You ran to your favorite spot, which was on a hill; the perfect view of the moon and the ocean.

You just stared and watched the ripples of the wave move, the way the moon shined against the water always calmed you.

"I can't believe that no one know that it exists, this town was known for it. If here doesn't have it then that means Japan don't or anywhere in the world..." you just cried and got a little freaked that you were the only one who knew about anime.

A few hours had passed, your gramma knew you were coming home but gave you the alone time you need because she trusts you enough that you'll be okay.

You stared at the moon for a little, until you noticed what looks like a crack? You stood up, squinting your eyes to get a better look. Until boom!! The moon turned into a permanent crescent.

You stared in disbelief and horror.

"What the hell?! What happened to the moon!!" You looked around and noticed that no one was around, and it was really quiet, too quiet for comfort. Just then you felt a gush of energy and wind flow through you, which made you fall and scratch your arm.

"Tch what the fuck was that?!" You stood up, feeling slightly different, but just thought it was your imagination. You looked at the moon and saw something flying across it. For some reading you knew what it was.

You got angry and good at the peak of the hill, putting your hand near your mouth to make it louder, taking a deep breathe and yelling at the top of your lungs.

"SHINIGAMI!!!!!!!" Yelling it into the sky.

"Heh I'm going crazy! There's no way that's Koro-sensei!" You turned around and picked up your hat, ready to walk off.

Just as you took that first step, something crashed behind you, the impact making you fall on your face. You sat up and rubbed your head.

"What was that.." you slowly got up.
"Nufuhuhuhu~ it seems like I'm more famous than I thought!" The creature said.

You froze. No way....this can't be..he's real?....
You slowly turned around, only to see a giant yellow octopus, in what looks like robes, but tiny eyes, wiggling his tentacles around with a giant grin on his face.

You fall on your butt and moved back a few times. He got freaked.

"Wait no don't be afraid I won't hurt you!!" A few sweat drops fell from his face
"No way.. your real..Koro-sensei..." that named slipped out your mouth
"Hmm? Koro...sensei?" He caught the name, but seem to like it.

You got up and ran so fast it was humanly impossible. He watched you leave as his face turned with green stripes.

"Nufuhuhu my my this is interesting~ an American knowing about me? The ministry of defense won't like this." He then left at Mach 20 back to Japan while you ran home and closed yourself off in your room.

He's real...Koro-sensei is real?! I'm just dreaming I'm gonna go to sleep and back to school like nothing happened.

And with that you went to sleep, while Koro-sensei told the ministry of defense about your knowledge and they tracking you down to see who you are.