Our Sensational Future

By chonisloves

It's been 15 years since Cheryl and Toni have graduated high school and their lives couldn't be better. Two y... More

cast descriptions
a typical day
the trouble with tayleigh
Bonus Chapter- i love you so much evabear
more kids?
the newest editions
meeting the girls
dead mother's daughter
the photo album
what the night brings
the wake
tantrums, tantrums, tantrums
suggestion page
the road trip
i just want this to last forever
the christmas spirit
what christmas means to me
terrible sister?
promises
tayleigh's birthday
"i'm happy i get to be a big brother"
i'm leaving
we do it as a family
wedding bells
goodbyes
characters
the last 3 years
the suprise!
the sorta siblings
"you'll never be alone"
one step closer to home
finally home
catching up- part one
catching up- part 2
taken
the rescue mission
recovery and aftermath
park day
"just simply because i love you"
never want to grow up
together
gotcha day!
a fun lil game
power outages and would you rather
gender reveal!
we can't change the past
bonding time
would you like to be adopted?
jealousy
keep the ones you love close
meet our 3 new kids
despite everything
morning routine
new characters? middle names?
disney trip pt.1
disney trip pt.2
i made an insta account for this book!
disney trip pt.3
disney insta posts pt.1
disney insta posts pt.2
we all cry sometimes
waiting room
noah flynn jones
gifted
all about avani
"i'm the lucky one"
pre nationals
nationals day one pt. 1
important a/n
nationals day one pt. 2
nationals day two
fights and advice
cheryl's interview
adventures in babysitting
bruno the dog
grace's family tree
the big graduation
forever family
christmas oneshot
SUPRISE

easter disaster

458 10 15
By chonisloves

A/n: happy easter to anyone who celebrates!! hope you have a wonderful day! 💛💗🐣

toni's pov

today we thought it would be a cute idea to take the kids to meet the easter bunny since easter was coming up. the teens refused to take a picture with him but they said they'd come to the mall anyway.

i'm currently in the family bathroom upstairs doing aiden's hair. "alright bud your hair is done." i say and put the cap back on the gel bottle. "thanks mama." he says. "no problem. you look so handsome." i say and he smiles. "i'm excited to see see the easter bunny." he says. "you are? that's good." i say. "yup!" aiden says.

evianna walks into the bathroom with a pout on her face and dramatically sighs. "what's up with you missy?" i ask and play with her hair a little bit. "i haaaaaaaaaate the easter bunny." she says and crosses her arms. "why evi? he brings us toys in a basket and leaves eggs with candy in them all over our house on easter." aiden says.

"i don't like when i see him in person." she says. me and cheryl were definitely a little hesitant about taking them to see the easter bunny because ev has a history of throwing a fit about sitting on random people's laps and smiling for a picture. i mean i can't blame her though that can be weird for a little kid.

"you'll be ok ev. i'll be next to you the whole time." aiden says. "thanks but i still don't like the easter bunny." she says.

"ok we finished cora and grace's hair. now all we need is evi-" angelica says while walking into the bathroom but stops once she sees that ev doesn't look happy. "what's wrong?" she asks. "someone doesn't want to see the easter bunny." i say. "why not? he's super nice and cool." ang says.

if your wondering why angelica is being so nice we had a talk with all the teens last night asking them to try there best to help us with the little kids today because we knew it was going to be a little stressful.

"no he's a scary monster." ev says. "he's not a monster i promise. cmon let's go get your hair curled." ang says and picks ev up and takes her into her own room.

"am i done with everything?" aiden asks. "you need to change out of your pajamas silly." i say to him. "oh right." he says and giggles. i follow him into his room and see that cheryl already laid out his outfit on the bed. "alright get dressed bud i'm going to go check on everyone else." i say and he nods. i walk out of his room and into mine and cheryl's room.

tayleigh is sitting in front of the vanity and cheryl and juniper are both holding curling irons in her hair. "hey guys." i say. "hey mom." tayleigh says. "are you sure your ok to get your picture with the easter bunny?" i ask her. "yea it's fine. the younger ones wanted me to do it with them so i'm gonna do it." she says.

"you are truly the best big sister ever." cheryl says. "ouch." june says. "well you didn't agree to take a picture with the easter bunny." i say. "i'm 16 and tayleigh's 10. there's a difference." juniper says. "yea i guess so." cheryl says.

cora runs into the room and twirls around in her dress. "aw you look beautiful." i say. "thank you!" she says and smiles. grace walks in the room with aiden and there both dressed. "look at you two!" cheryl says and smiles.

grace walk over to me and leans against my leg. "what's up?" i ask her. "nothing." she says. "mmm i don't believe you." i say. "ok i just wanted a hug." she says. "aw i'd give you a million hugs if i could." i say and wrap my arms around her. "i love our hugs." she says. "me too." i say and smile.

ev walks into the room with angelica and ella with her hair done. "aw i love your hair evi." juniper says. "thank you." she says and flops down on our bed. "don't mess up your curls." angelica says and lifts her up off the bed. ev groans and frowns. "can you go change out of your pajamas ev?" cheryl asks. "we'll help her get dressed. we really don't want her messing up her hair." ella says and they leave the room.

"alright tay your hair is done." june says. "thank you!" tayleigh says. "no problem you look great." cheryl says. "i'm going to go see if everyone else is ready to leave." i say and go into brandon's room.

him, liam, and dagwood are all in there playing some video game. "hey boys we're leaving now." i say. "ok mom we'll be done in a minute." liam says without taking his eyes off the screen. "ok." i say and leave the room.

everyone's outfits

tayleigh's dress ^

grace's dress ^

aiden's outfit ^

cora's dress ^

evi's dress ^

i go downstairs and drink some water before we have to leave. i check the time and see we have to be at the mall soon. "guys come down!  we have to leave!" i scream upstairs. soon enough everyone comes downstairs and starts to head outside to the car. the car ride was uneventful and we got to the mall in 20 minutes.

everyone got out except for cora. "cora come on." i say and start undoing her seat belt straps for her. "i don't want to go." she whispers. "it's ok. i know it can be scary but we'll be with you the whole time." i say and she just looks at me. i pick her up, close the car door, and walk to try to catch up with everyone else.

"is she scared?" grace asks. "yea." i say and she nods. once we get to the mall we head straight for the giant are where the easter bunny pictures are being taken. there is a line but it's not too long.

"ok what is everyone going to do when they sit on the easter bunny's lap?" dagwood says trying to hype them up. "smile?" aiden asks. "yup. good job buddy." brandon says. while we're on line i just rub circles around cora's back to let her know that everything is ok and she'll be fine.

angelica and ella keep touching ev's hair to make sure it's perfect which is funny to me. as time goes on and we start getting closer to the front of the line i can see ev is starting to get more and more nervous. i think she's just freaking herself out though.

i think liam noticed too because he started to tickle her and making her giggle. the laughter didn't last long though after she realized that our turn was next.

"ok next." the women taking the pictures called and cora tightened her grip around my neck. "it's ok cora it's just a picture sweetie." i say. aiden, tayleigh, and grace walk up to the easter bunny and he places aiden on one knee. grace and tayleigh stand on each side of him. cheryl picks up ev and places her on the easter bunny's other knee. i stand cora in front of grace and grace puts her arm around her. i step behind the camera with everyone else. "ok smile everyone!" the lady taking the picture says.

all of a sudden ev bursts into tears and starts reaching for us. my heart sinks. then i see cora has tears streaming down her face. aiden is distracted by both of them and doesn't even look at the camera. grace is trying to calm down cora. tayleigh is standing there smiling at the camera the whole time.

all the teens are trying to make them smile but nothing's working. the flash goes off and captures the complete chaos that is going on. that poor easter bunny. although i have to admit that costume is kind of creepy.

"well so much for good easter photos." i whisper to cheryl and she just kind of laughs a little bit. ev is honestly sobbing at this point and cora doesn't even know what to do with herself.

"mommy it's evil!" she screams and starts kicking the easter bunny. cheryl quickly runs over to her and picks her up. i pick up cora and she buried her head in my shoulder. "i know i know. your ok now." i say to her.

"bye mr easter bunny dude." grace says as we leave. "bye!" tayleigh says and waves.

the women who took the picture asks for our email so we give it to her. "it should be sent out by tomorrow." the women says. "ok thank u. and i'm sorry about...everything that just happened." cheryl says. "no it's fine i see it all the time. enjoy the rest of your day." she says. "you too." i say and we start to exit the mall.

"mama did the picture come out good?" aiden asks. "nope." i sigh. "well it was funny in my opinion." brandon says. "that pictures gonna get famous for being a train wreck." dagwood says and laughs. "tayleigh was the only one smiling." juniper says. "gotta look nice. i didn't get dressed up for nothing." tay says.

"ev you can stop crying now. he's gone and your safe." cheryl says softly. "i-i'm sorry. he w-was terrifying." she says and buried her head in cheryl's chest. "i know it's ok baby." cher says and strokes some of her hair.

"can we go to pops?" aiden asks. "pops?" i ask. "yea!" grace says. "yes oh my god i'm starving!" liam says. "alright then we can go to pops." cheryl says. "yes!" tayleigh says.

we make it to our car and get all the kids in. when we make it to pops we all get our milkshakes at and everyone's happy again.

today was actually a great day. yes we did accidentally traumatize our two youngest kids but that's part of being a mom. you live and learn. they are happy now and know that they can be safe in our arms. me and cheryl had a plan that went horribly wrong but we unintentionally taught them something. that's what matters.

A/n: as kids would you guys reacted like cora and ev did?

no insta posts but again happy easter! love you all 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 801 20
Cheryl is a "broken" teen, who has been through hell and back. She is accepted by her mother but picked on at school because of her father and broth...
60.8K 1.1K 34
Betty Cooper and Jughead Jones met when Southside High closed down and all the students were transferred to Riverdale High. Now 2 years into their re...
1.9K 95 26
A family returns to Riverdale after thirteen years. What was their reason for moving back home? Was Riverdale worth returning home to?
15.4K 80 38
Life changes within a blink. We don't even realize the consequences of time passing. After seven years the former core-four has to face their past mi...