Explosion (a Bakugo x reader...

By D3adRacc00n

you start your first day at UA and don't make many friends because of your personality. somehow you manage to... More

author's note
first day of school
training with the explody-boy
training and going out with friends
USJ
The Truth
Bakugo's love
another training session
The Mall
๐Ÿ‹in the morning๐Ÿ‹
study session
parents
๐Ÿ‹study group๐Ÿ‹
written exam
combat exam
Sumer vacation
training begins
league of villains...
the past
rescue and the whole truth

training camp

349 8 2
By D3adRacc00n

For the next couple of days, you and your friends hung out and played games and stuff. You all had sleepovers and each others houses and you made sure to drag Bakugo along with you, dispute his much grumbling and protests.

Ok and now it's the end of the week and tomorrow is the day you and your class go to the summer training camp.

"All right, everyone get on the bus." Aizawa said while zipping himself up in his yellow sleeping bag.

Everyone placed their luggage inside the underneath compartments of the bus. Iida was yelling about order and such but you just ignored him. You weren't using one of the regular school busses because the ride was a few hours long. The bus was bigger and had comfortable seats. They were all lined up against the walls so you were facing each other. Bakugo sat on your left and you made kiri, denki, and sero sit on your left. Once the bus started moving, everyone started talking. You scrolled through your music playlist and were about to plug in your headphones when Bakugo asked you a question.

"Why did those extras have to sit so close?"

"So I can do this." You said.

You plugged in your headphones and put your head in bakugo's lap. You streatched the rest of your body across denki and Kami.

"Hey!" Denki yelled

"Deal with it pickachu." You told him

"Hmm, this feels oddly familiar." Bakugo said playing with your hair.

"Mm, wake me up when we get there." You said closing your eyes but not before seeing Bakugo roll his at you.

**time skip to the "rest stop"**

You woke up to denki and kiri pushing for legs off their laps and Aizawa saying we were taking a rest. You turned off your phone and slowly followed them, grabbing a sleeping bakugo's wrist in the process. You dragged a cursing Bakugo off the bus and to the rest of the class. There you saw the pro heros, 'wild wild pussycats'. Or so that's what deku was raving about. They explained that you would have to fight your way to the camp from there. You rubbed the sleep from your eyes and crossed your arms. The rest of your class was trying to get back on the bus but a small boy was blocking their way. With grumbling everyone started for the camp, hurrying their pace after being told they would get no dinner if they didn't make it there in time.

The enemies were earth monsters made of dirt, mud, clay, and rock. They had power and strength but not speed. You got down on all fours and quickly dodged around the monster. Watching your classmates destroy one after another, they finaly started running your way. You started running again, stopping every now and then to let them fight off the monsters. You continued to run ahead, keeping everyone sitting hearing distance. You broke through the forest into a large clearing. Aizawa and the pussycats looked up at the noise you made.

"You're the first one back, you're very early." One of the pussycats said

Your ears twitched. You heard the rest of your loud class fighting and running. You could hear very far and could tell that they were about a mile away from the camp. You sat down on the dirt and looked at the green haired pussycat.

"The rest of my class is about a mile away from here." You told her twitching your ears again.

"Not a scratch on you." She observed

"I'm fast on my feet."

She tilted her head to the side slightly, thinking.

"They should be here in an hour at most." You told her. "If their pace and time taken on each enemy stays consistent, about 45 minutes." You said

"Smart one aren't cha?" She said cocking her head to the side again

Your stomach growled and you looked around for food. Your eyes landed on a small bird a few yards away. You got up and ran forward, killing the bird by piercing it's throat With Your fangs. You went back to the girl and sat back down on the dirt and started to pick the feathers off the bird. She stared at you with wonder. You bit the bird and stripped the flesh from the bones.

"Ah! No! Don't eat that raw!" She yelled

"I'm fine." You said discarding a pile of boned and finishing eating the bird. It would hold you off until the rest of your class got there and you could eat again.

"How?" The pussycat questioned

You sighed and started explaining your quirk. "I'm basically half fox. I can hear really well, see far, run fast on four legs, I have the physical features too." You showed her your fangs, tail, ears, and claws. "My nose is sensitive to smells and ya, raw food doesn't affect me but it doesn't keep me full for very long." You explained. "Oh ya, and I am really good at stealing, basically anything."

"Anything?"

You held out your hand slightly and watched as the pro hero stumbled. She wasn't expecting it so you were able to take a good chunk of her power.

"What?!" She exclaimed as she stumbled again.

You ran your tounge across your fangs and smirked. "Mmm, your power is nice." You continued to take power until she finaly gave in and fell to her knees. You returned her power and she stood up and looked at you.

"I can take other people's physical strength."

"What is the limitation to that? With such a strong quirk, there must be a big limitation."

"Ya, if I use it to much, I pass out or paralyze my body."

"So that's what you want to train on?"

"Yup." You looked around at the camp and saw a cup in Aizawa hand. You secretly twitched your finger and saw as the cup came to you. You earned a glare from Aizawa. "I can also use my quirk on objects."

"Hmm, you are very powerful."

Your ears twitched and you swivled them back towards the forest. You heard screaming and streams of cursing. You sighed and got up.

"My class of idiots are in trouble."

You got down on all fours again and followed the sound through the woods. You saw some of your classmates running and some fighting the giant monster. You sighed and took some of its power, making it easier for Bakugo to blow it up and for kiri to punch the shit out of it. Finaly they started running to the clearing. You got there first, about 5 minutes before your class.

"Back again?" The green haired pussycat asked

"Five minutes."

Sure enough after five minutes, the rest of your class came tumbling through the forest into the clearing. They all were really hungry. We were led inside and given food. There was so much. You sat down on the bench in between Bakugo and kiri. You sat With your legs crossed and started to eat as much food as you could. You knew that this training camp would be hard and you wanted to have as much strength as possible.

"Eating again?" The green haired hero asked

You looked behind you and saw her standing there with a plate of food.

"I'm always hungry." You said stripping the meat off of a chicken leg while kaminari stuffed more food into his mouth.

"Ready for training tomorrow?"

You nodded your head. "How are we going to train?"

"Ah, that is a suprise for tomorrow but after dinner, you all are going to get a bath in the springs."

You nodded you head again. You felt your stomach was full and you turned around to face the pro hero.

"My names ragdoll by the way."

"Y/n." You said flatly.

"Hey! Why are you talking to her?!" Bakugo shouted suddenly at you

"Shut it blasty! I can do whatever the he'll I want!" You yelled right back at him

Ragdoll laughed.

"What's so funny you cat?!" He yelled at her

"Shut up Bakugo!" You yelled at him, hitting his head with your fist

"Bitch." He muttered under his breath

"What?" You said suddenly sweet.

"Ah!" He yelled as you wrapped your arm around his neck and choked him

Ragdoll laughed again. "You two are so cute." She said

"The fuck?!?!" You and Bakugo yelled at the same time

"The only person who can call me 'cute', is this piece of shit." You said menacingly, motioning to Bakugo who you had released from your death choke.

"Dully noted." She said. "So, you two are a thing?" She asked suddenly very interested in Bakugo.

"That's none of your god damn business!" Bakugo yelled at her

"Yes." You answered her flatly

She considered you and Bakugo for a moment before smiling. Suddenly, you saw a familiar head of purple balls. You gritted your teeth as you saw mineta creeping up behind ragdoll to look under her skirt. You used your quirk to grab mineta's shirt colar and throw him into the ground.

"You fucking pervert!" You yelled at him

Ragdoll had moved her skirt down to cover herself and was staring at mineta on the ground, nose bleeding.

"What is with him?" She asked

"He's just a creepy fucking pervert." You said kicking him down the isle between the two tables.

After dinner, everyone went to the hot springs to take a bath. The spring was divided by a wall into a boys and girls side. You got undressed and went into the girls side and relaxed in the hot water. After a while, you heard something. No one else seemed to hear it so you figured it was because of your sensitive ears. You listened in the direction of the sound and recognised mineta's voice mumbling something incoherently. You heard something on the wood wall and you knew mineta was using his sticky balls to climb up the wall. You didn't have time to say anything but thankfully, the kid boy was at the top of the wall. You didn't notice him until he poked his head up and pushed mineta back down onto the ground. By then everyone knew what was going on and mina, butt ass naked, stood up and yelled thank you to the boy. No fucking shame huh mina? The small boy then fell off the wall onto the boys side.

"Got him!" Deku yelled from the other side

We all relaxed and went back to get our clothes on. We were led to a room with sleeping mats. The room was separated by a wall. We all got into our pajamas and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 115 20
"๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’š/๐’" You move closer to the city just to attend U.A high school. When you arrive at school and walk into yo...
350K 7.5K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
177K 5.1K 37
You were living an everyday life at UA when you meet Bakugou and he helps you unfold the dark and painful events happening outside of school. Can you...
19.4K 323 19
This is a Bakugou x Reader fanfic! You and Bakugou have been best friends for 10 years. (Ever since you were toddlers) You and him have always joki...