Family Above Everything โœ”๏ธ

By _AestheticWriter22_

A story of manan with their happy family What happens that the happy family has to be apart deprived of the... More

-1
-Mansion
-Mansion
-2
-3
-4
-5
Can i?/ Decided
-6
Follow
-7
-8
-9
-10
-11
-12
-13
-14
-15
-16
-17
-18
-19
-20
-21
-22
-23
-24
-25
-26
-27
-28
-29
-30
-31
-32
-33
-34
-35
-36
-37
-38
-39
-40
-41
-42
-43
-44
-45
-46
-47
-48
-49
-50
-51
-52
-53
-54
-55
-56
-57
-58
-59
-60
-61
-62
Author's Note
-63
-64
-65
-66
-67
-68
-69
-70
-71
-72
-73
-74
-75
-76
-77
-78
-79
-80
Epilogue
End
Bonus Chapter

-Characters

33.3K 750 31
By _AestheticWriter22_

-The Plot Of The Story Is Suggested by @mansi0809

Everything going to happen in the story is suggested by her only!

Even the names of the characters and their relation to eachother is by her!

Only the way of the events happening and the dialogues are by me!

.....................

Raj Malhotra: A Man with class, he have made MALHOTRA INDUSTRIES on his own, raj was belonged to a poor family but he made himself so good that the whole knows him, He is totally smittened to his wife who was there with him when he had nothing to lose, she was his support system which made him fall in love with ber even more, he is a father of his only son whom raj loves to no extant. He have one childhood friend who was all time with him weather in Happiness or in sadness, he is of 52.

Neyonika Raj Malhotra: A lady with an aura, for the world she is the wife of one of the millionaire of the country, but only she knew how her husband worked for this status they got in life, loves him to the core, she is a mother of a boy, who is the apple of her eye, no wonder her life resides in her both men, be it her husband or her son, she is a happy go lucky house wife and love her son's friends alot as she knew the importance of a family and they not having a family make her love them more, she is of 49.

Manik Malhotra: The most youngest bachelor and millionare of the country, along with that he is a singer also which made him have alot of fan following all around the country, he loved his parents alot, also works with his father in their company as the CEO, when it comes to work everyone know him as a ruthless businessman, but when it comes to singing no one can match the level of his aura, stays with her parents and friends in his mansion, he is of 28.

Cabir Dhawan: Manik's best friend no 1, he is an orphan as his parents died in an car accident from that day Neyonika took her at their home and he stays with them, he is also one of the band member of manik, he is the best with the drums and no one can beat that, he is of 28.

Alya sexana: Manik's friend no 2, alya is a fashion diva, she lost her parents when she was of 3, she is raised in an orphanage, when manik and she became friends and after she was 18, she left the orphanage and got settled in her apartment with her boyfriend, but then she used to miss her parents sometimes and Neyonika and raj would be there for her, when one day Neyonika bought her and her boyfriend at the mansion as her daughter and they stay there with the others, she is the keyboard player of her band, she owns a boutique, she is of 26.

Dhruv Vedhant: Manik's friend no 3, he is an orphan and the boyfriend of alya, he was also raised in the orphanage as his parents left him there on the door when he was only of 2 days, he never knew what parents are until he was friend of manik as Neyonika loved him like his own mother, and one day they were there at the mansion and he felt like he got his familu which was missing all those years, he is the guitarist of the band, is of 27.

Mukti Vardhan: Manik's friend no 4, a total tom boy, she is someone who came from a broken family, manik and cabir found her on the temple stairs who was crying and crying, they somehow took her home and Neyonika made her feel better, from that day she got her mother in Neyonika and father in raj, while cabir and manik were like brothers to her, one word to her family and the person had to face the warth of mukti, she is the electric guitarist of the band, for more she helps alya in her boutique, is of 26.

Navya Naveli: A total drama queen, a big fan of Bollywood, she came mumbai from patna for a job, and being a music fan she got a job as the manager of the famous FAB5, which was like a dream come true for her, while working with them she made a great bond with all the members, she lives in an one room apartment near the office of the malhotra's which was giving by them only as the band manager if the band, she is of 26.

Raman Murthy: A classy man, he is one of the richest man of the country, is a friend of raj and never left his side even for a second, no wonder raj is more rich then him but he never let money come in between each other, he can do anything for his friend, a loving husband, and a father of 3, a boy and then unidentical twins, but god had some other plans as his baby girl which was one of the twin disappeared one day and never came back, he grieve of that daily without letting his wife or his sons know anything, or he thought so? Love his sons very much, and miss his daughter, is of 52.

Ishita Raman Murthy: A lady with happiness around her, she is a happy house wife, loves his husband very much, she had lost her daughter before even she could cherish her birth, had seen her husband crying over their lose, a mother of two whom she loves to the core, even more after her daughter disappeared, is of 50.

Abhimanyu Murthy: A guy who loves his family more than anything in this world, works with his dad in their company named Murthys and Co, he loved his younger brother alot, always saves him from his parents, and misses the doll whom he have seen only once in his lifetime that to only when he was of 5, is of 30.

Aryaman Murthy: One of the twin, the most naughty among the all, always get saved from his parents by Abhimanyu, loves his parents amd brother alot, he knew he had a twin sister, except that he didn't even knew a word, he is studing masters, sometimes a total flirt, is of 25.

Nandini Sharma: A bubbly girl, she is an orphan and is raised in an orphanage, now she works as a personal assistant of manik, lives in an apartment given by the company, looking at the malhotra parents she always thought to have her own parents, but she knew it cannot be happened, as her parents themself left her outside the orphanage when she was of only few hours, is of 25.

Mahi Gupta: A cute happy girl, abhimanyu's pa, is the single child of her parents, her father works as an accountent in a college, lost her parents in her teen age, after completing her bachelors she started to work, and owing to her good marks Abhimanyu kept her on job, she is very bubbly and talk alot, Abhimanyu treats her like a sister, is of 24.

Soha Khuranna: An evil minded girl, she can destroy others life without thinking for a min, she get what she wants, an adopted baby of the Khuranna's, a spoil brat by her brother who is the only person for her after their parents death, is of 25.

Harshad Khuranna: A man with evilness filled inside him, he is sole owner if the Khuranna Enterprises after his father and mother's death in a plane crash, have a sister who he loves like his own, knows about she being adopted, but couldn't help himself to love her as a big brother, he had spoiled her to hell, is of 30.

......................

I literally had to find the picture of everyone except PaNi.
Damn i literally get confuse which picture of PaNi should i choose!
All of them are so good! 🥺❤️
So here is the character sketch!
Who is up for a new story?

#OkThanksBye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 2.2K 24
Things change as time changes... It can be good or bad also... It can heal us or continue to hurt us... Sometimes it continue to give us HOPE or a...
205K 11.9K 53
This is normal arrange marriage tale for a two persons who ties a beautiful relationship called marriege.
192K 13.7K 41
Childhood best friends but got separated. They meet after 12 years. They fell in love. They were about to tie with each other with auspicious nupt...
Mr & Mrs By Tara

Fanfiction

8.5K 885 11
A newly married couple. One of them was not ready for the marriage. And other one was falling for the first one. Now what will happen when one wants...