The Tour || n.h (Sequel to Wh...

By hoodsxprincess

When One Direction takes Addie, Cassandra, and, and Perrie on tour with them, they thought that nothing could... More

Blurb
Concert 1/53
Concert 2/53
Concert 3/53
Concert 4/53
Concert 5/53
Concert 6/53
Concert 7/53
Concert 8/53
Concert 9/53
Concert 10/53
Concert 11/53
Concert 12/53
Concert 13/53
Concert 14/53
Concert 15/53
Concert 17/53
Concert 18/53
Concert 19/53
Concert 20/53
Concert 21/53
Concert 22/53
Concert 23/53
Concert 24/53
Concert 25/53
Concert 26/53
Concert 27/53
Concert 28/53
Concert 29/53
Concert 30/53
Concert 31/53
Concert 32/53
Concert 33/53
Concert 34/53
Concert 35/53
Concert 36/53
Concert 37/53
Concert 38/53
Concert 39/53
Concert 40/53
Concert 41/53
Concert 42/53
Concert 43/53
Concert 44/53
Concert 45/53
Concert 46/53
Concert 47/53
Concert 48/53
Concert 49/53
Concert 50/53
Concert 51/53
Concert 52/53
Concert 53/53
Epilogue

Concert 16/53

1.4K 38 17
By hoodsxprincess

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated I missed you!

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

Ed moves into the next lane.

"I really don't wanna do tonight's concert. It's raining and all blah." Niall whines.

"Welcome to the life of a super star." I laugh.

All of a sudden, Ed swerves off of the road and the bus crashes.

I feel fine, just a little cut on my leg, but I see Niall next to me and he's all bloody everywhere.

"Niall?" I yell. I check for a pulse, but there is none. I start sobbing uncontrollably. He got the worst part of the crash, I know it.

"Niall! Wake-"

My eyes fly open.

I sit up as much as I can in this bunk and lay right back down. I try to close my eyes and go to sleep, but it's not working. I'm too freaked out.

I quietly get down from my bunk and grab my phone. I pad over to the lounge and sit down.

When I check the time, I read that is't only 4:00 in the morning.

I turn on the TV and watch for about 10 minutes until I see someone else walk over to me.

"What are you doing up?" my brother asks me.

"I had a really horrible dream and now I can't get back to sleep." I tell him. He sits down next to me and I lean into his side. He quickly reacts and puts his arm around my shoulders and pulls me into him more.

"What was the dream about?" he asks quietly. I mute the TV and start to tell him.

"Well, we were driving in this bus to another concert venue. It was raining and really slippery on the roads and all. Ed tried to shift lanes and crashed the bus." I feel tears in my eyes but I hold them back from falling.

"So, I looked over to everyone and the closest one to me was Niall. He was a bloody mess and when I checked for a pulse, there was none. He was dead." my eyes finally can't take it anymore and the tears start falling.

"Hey, don't cry. It's ok he's here, we're all here. Nothing happened, ok? It's alright." he strokes my hair and I wipe the tears away quickly.

"I know. I just can't bear the thought of any of you getting hurt, especially you or Niall." I explain. He just nods and we stay in this position until we fall asleep again.

-------

I wake up and I'm pretty much on top of Liam. I hoist myself off of him so I don't keep crushing him and check my phone. It's just about 9:30 in the morning.

"Good morning!" Liam says and kisses the top of my head when he stands up.

"I'm sorry I was basically crushing you." I laugh.

"Please, Addie. You weigh like 3 pounds. I barely felt a thing."

"No I'm actually really heavy, but thanks though." I say and Niall appears from his bunk. I immediately run up to him and jump into his arms so he's holding me.

"Whoa, somebody missed me." he laughs.

"Yeah. I'm just so glad you're here." I hug him again. He puts me down onto the ground and looks at me with a confused face.

"It's a long story." I say and he nods without another question.

I'm so relieved to see his face.

After a few more minutes, the other boys wake up.

"We really need to get started on writing the second album. Should we start today?" Niall asks and the boys all nod.

"Alright. We're gonna go into the arena ok?" Niall yells back to the lounge where I am.

"Ok, have fun." I say and go back to talking to Perrie and Cassandra. The boys all leave and go into the arena to write.

"We should do our nails. I haven't gotten mine done since we left." Cassandra says, inspecting her nails that are still perfectly painted.

"Cass, yours are still perfect." I say.

"I know, I just want them a different color." she says and pulls out all of her nail polish stuff. It's not much, but it's a few colors, some nail polish remover, cotton balls, and a nail file.

I pick the mint green one that's there and the other girls pick theirs. We begin doing our nails, while talking to each other.

I love the tour life.

Niall's POV

The boys and I are writing and we're trying to write a song for Addie. I already have the idea for it, I just need a tune.

"What about this?" I say and strum a few chords on my guitar. It fits perfectly with the words.

"I love it! Write it in." Harry points to the paper that I have. It's sloppy, but it's still there and legible.

We continue writing and polishing it, until we've got a perfect song.

"I think she'll love it." Liam says.

"I hope so." I reply.

Addie's POV

"So, girls always do this?" Luke stares at my hand while I paint the last nail.

"Yes. The nails don't paint themselves and I can't just go to a salon right now." I reply.

"Oh." he keeps watching me until I'm finished and I spray the nail dry that Cassandra brought, but forgot she brought until now.

They dry instantly and they're picture perfect.

"We're back!" Harry sings as they all pile into the bus.

"Yes, but we have to go right back in. It's sound check time." Liam says and the 5sos boys stand up.

"You guys coming? I'll let you pick which song we'll play." Michael says and that convinces me to come.

"You're on!" I say and run to the door of the arena. I use my ID to open it and go onto the stage. The boys follow soon after and pick up their instruments.

"Which song, Addie?" Luke says into the mic.

I think for a minute until Perrie whispers to me, "Good Girls."

"Good Girls!" I shout onto the stage.

"You got it." Luke says and Mikey starts it off.

"Do, do do, do, do, do do do do do." the guitar starts playing and before I know it, the song's over.

"Guys that was amazing." I say when they come into the front row where we are and the other boys go onto the stage.

"Thanks. I'm glad you liked it." Luke says.

"That's one of my favorite songs by you guys, actually." I admit.

"Really? I thought you were more of a Voodoo Doll kind of girl." Calum says and I laugh.

"That's a good song too, but I love Good Girls."

We wait for the other boys to get their mics on and working before they start. I see that Niall has his body mic and acoustic out, so they must be doing a different song for sound check than usual.

"Ok so, this is kind of new. We wrote it this morning actually. It's called Little Things. Hope you guys like it." Niall explains and starts playing a beautiful combination of notes on the guitar. Then, Zayn starts singing.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me. But bear this in mind it was meant to be. And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me." Liam does a perfect harmony at the end of the phrase.

I can't help but think that it's about me.

The song goes on and the second verse comes.

"I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape, you never want to know how much you weigh. You still have to squeeze into your jeans but you're perfect to me."

Now I know that it's about me.

The song ends and we applaud them.

"That song, um, is actually about you, Addie." Niall scratches the back of his neck like he does when he's nervous.

"I love it." I say and walk onto the stage.

"You do?" he sounds so surprised.

"Of course. It's a beautiful song, Niall. Thank you." I say and get on my tip-toes and kiss him.

"I'm glad you liked it." he says.

-------

"Good night, Newcastle!" Louis screams into his mic at the end of the concert. The lights go black, the music ends, we grab our stuff, go to the buses, and we're off.

"That was a killer show!" Zayn says.

"I've never performed that well in my life." Liam says.

"You all did amazing. A smashing show boys." Perrie says and goes to sit next to Zayn.

We all talk about the show for a little while until we get too tired.

"Good night all!" I say and walk up to Liam. He takes me into his arms and kisses the top of my head.

"Love you, Addie." he says.

"Love you too, Li." I reply and walk to Niall who already is walking over to me.

"Did you actually like the song, or were you just being nice?" he asks me when he takes me into his arms.

"I love the song. It's so personal, but nobody but us knows." I explain. He nods his head slightly and I pull away. I kiss him on the cheek and say good night once more, then climb into my bunk.

I fall asleep almost instantly.

I hope I won't have that same dream again...

A/N

The dream made me cry like no joke.

But I hope you liked this chapter and I love you all very very very very very much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 57 19
Brooke and Vanessa are now adults, 5 years passed since the last time they saw eachother, how would they react to the repetition of something they st...
1M 18.8K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...