The fruits of the fertility s...

By Fluna98

15 years pass after the girls graduate from Luna Nova, Diana is the director of Luna Nova, Akko is the teache... More

Leave me alone!
Surprise party
Gabriella Morris
Wendoline
Charlotte's Birthday
Gabriella's memories
The truth behind everything
Gabriella's past
I love you
Visiting Gabriella
Charlotte's Day
The Cavendish family
Laura's past
Ann Project
Playing God
The summer holidays
Going to the beach
Samurai Kagari
The spirit of Mako Kagari
Luna Nova
The peace of cousins
Robertha
I love you Wendoline
Let's free Gabriella!
Against all odds to beat Margareth
Your new family Ann
Have you seen Margareth?
Let's go find Margareth
Mako's proposal
Aishiteru
Halloween
Elle Williams
Christmas part 1
Christmas part 2
Victoria McLaren
The love stone
Surprise
The strange staff
The Scroll
Marianne's dream
An unexpected encounter
Marianne the fertility witch

Ann Cavendish

27 2 0
By Fluna98

The Ann project wakes up, rubs her eyes as she looks at Margareth and gets scared.

- Margareth? Where am I? Where's Louise? And why are you young? Did we go back in time?

Says Ann.

- Welcome back to life Diana. Unfortunately you did not resist and ended up dying 97 years ago in 1936 we are in the future in 2033 unfortunately Louise is no longer among us, she has died in 1941.

Says Margareth.

- If we are in 2033, why are you younger? And why I'm here?

Says Ann.

- I had to rejuvenate so that we would both be young again.

Says Margareth.

Ann has a headache.

- Diana?

Says Margareth worried.

- I'm fine, I'm just still remembering this life, but don't call me Diana, because I'm not her, I have memories of this Diana, but I'm not her I'm another person.

Says Ann.

- Can we call you Ann?

Says Gabriella.

Margareth looks angry at Gabriella.

- That's fine by me, I like that name.

Says Ann.

Ann looks at Gabriella and gets shocked.

- (I'm having memories of this girl, and she suffered a lot).

Margareth hugs Ann crying.

- You have no idea how much I suffered without you...

Says Margareth crying.

- At what cost Margareth? You caused all this suffering just to bring Diana back.

Says Ann.

- What suffering? You were the first person to be brought to life in this way.

Says Margareth.

Ann pushes Margareth.

- You killed people to bring me life.

Says Ann.

- You bastard, you also put your memories in her, now you will pay with your life.

Says Margareth.

Margareth takes her wand, but Wendoline casts a magic on it.

- Wanting to protect your beloved?

Says Margareth looking at Wendoline.

- Stay away from Gabriella!

Says Wendoline.

- You just signed your death warrant.

Says Margareth.

- You won't kill anyone Margareth Ford.

Says Ann.

Ann holds Margareth, but she hits her with elbow.

- You're a mistake, another bad project, I'll have to finish you off and do another of you but first.

Says Margareth.

Margareth takes her wand and takes off Gabriella's necklace.

- Am I free?

Says Gabriella.

- Sure, because this is your last moment alive.

Says Margareth.

Margareth casts a magic on Gabriella, but Wendoline jumps in front, the magic is so powerful that it ends up hurting them both.

- Perfect. I knew the couple would protect each other.

Says Margareth.

Margareth walks slowly towards them both and is hit by two spells in the back.

- What? How can a witch who just came back to life have magic?

Says Margareth.

Looking back Margareth realizes that are Marianne and Charlotte holding hands and aiming their wands at Margareth.

- Don't think about hurting our friend.

Says Marianne.

- I don't usually use violence, but I can't allow that.

Says Charlotte.

- Now then, it's not enough that bitch called Gabriella told Wendoline everything, as she also revealed to her little friends, aw so cute friendship and love.

Says Margareth.

- We can't let you torture Gabriella anymore and do evil.

Says Marianne.

- Shouldn't you be here, brown-haired Cavendish, if you die who will succeed your family?

Says Margareth.

- I'm not going to die, is four of us against you Margareth the best thing to do is give up.

Says Marianne.

- You guys are funny, you have no idea how dangerous I am. Why don't you hit me so you know how strong I am?

Says Margareth opening her arms.

- Three of us came from fertility stone we're not normal witches either.

Says Marianne.

- I don't give a fuck Cavendish freak? I don't care if you're powerful witches or not, because I'm at a different level.

Says Margareth.

Gabriella, Wendoline, Charlotte and Marianne charges a magic and the four launch into Margareth causing a huge explosion, while Ann watches them still very confused and shocked.

- (What am I? I was raised at the cost of innocent lives. This Gabriella had her family killed only by Margareth's ambition and her sick passion. And all those memories of Diana Cavendish, good memories, but which ended when she was very sick. What happened to this Diana later? Was she killed by Margareth or was it because of illness?).

The smoke dissipates, Margareth appears with tears in her clothes and no wounds show it, the girls look scared at Margareth.

- (They're not weak, it hurt a bit I shouldn't underestimate them).

- That's 134 years of a lot of experience, brats; I'll show you what I'm made of.

Says Margareth taking her wand.

The four of them start trying to attack Margareth who is walking slowly to Charlotte.

- First the shortie Du Nord is gonna die.

Says Margareth.

Margareth disappears and appears grabbing Charlotte by the neck, seeing this Marianne stops casting magic and runs to Margareth hitting a kick that ends up being held by Margareth taking her leg and hitting her with everything on the ground.

- (Damn, she's fast, she knows how to fight too and we underestimated you Margareth).

- Trying to face me with your hands won't do any good, brat, you're hot Japanese Cavendish good legs you have, wear panties damn or you do that only to seduce the shortie Du Nord.

Says Margareth holding Marianne's foot.

- I'll do my best not to touch my Charlo...

Says Marianne.

Margareth twists Marianne's foot, hearing her girlfriend screaming in pain Charlotte gets furious and manages to let go of Margareth by casting a magic into her face.

- Mary!

Says Charlotte worried.

- I'm fine.

Says Marianne moaning in pain.

Marianne tries to get up, but she can't.

- Don't heal me, please go on without me, you'll need magic love, beat that motherfucking old bitch.

Says Marianne.

Margareth takes the dust off her face and realizes that her forehead was bleeding then she casts a powerful magic on Charlotte that she picks up and rolls to the other side of the basement.

- Charlie!

Says Marianne.

Marianne crawls up to Charlotte, but Margareth steps on her injured foot making she screaming in pain.

- Where do you think you're going? I'm not finished with you yet.

Says Margareth.

Wendoline and Gabriella hit a powerful magic that ends up throwing Margareth into some boxes in the basement.

- We did it!

Says Wendoline.

- I'll make you pay for everything you've done to my family.

Says Gabriella.

Marianne crawls up to Charlotte, but someone puts their hand on her foot.

- Will you get me out of here? I want to be free and know the world, please I don't want to suffer like Gabriella.

Says Ann.

Ann with her hands ends up healing Marianne's foot and as she looks at Ann she gets a fright.

- Cavendish?

Says Marianne.

- Me? I don't even know my right name, that girl just called me Ann?

Says Ann.

- This Margareth created a Cavendish and that means it makes you my blood.

Says Marianne.

Charlotte gets up well wounded, Marianne goes to her and hugs her.

- Good to see you well, love.

Says Marianne.

Ann goes to Charlotte and Marianne.

- Can you two help me find a place to stay?

Says Ann.

- We're gonna free you from this prison, just like Gabriella, my sister.

Says Marianne.

- Sister?

Says Ann.

- If you're a Cavendish, I'll do my best to get you to join our family and try to convince my mothers to adopt you.

Says Marianne.

- How cute that family moment, but there's no way I'll allow it, Ann will serve as organic matter to create another Diana better and more obedient. This time I'll do the conscience part myself.

Says Margareth.

Margareth comes out of the middle of the boxes still unharmed, the girls look scared at her.

- I will make you know what real fear is.

Says Margareth.

See you, revived witches...

Ann Cavendish: A laboratory creation by Margareth Ford, Ann was the first person brought to life from scratch; she has the same personality as the third Diana Cavendish for having some of her memories, but still behaves like a child for not having knowledge of the outside world. She have long greenish blond hair, blue eyes, freckles, 1.64m high, weights 53 kg and is "born" on 22 September 2033.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 127 6
It's been 10 years since Croix and Chariot released the grand Triskelion and The New Magic Era began, 7 years since their marriage, 5 years since the...
1.4K 30 8
The girls of Luna Nova leave the school for a week to go on a field trip to several magical sites. This story is based on Little Witch Academia and a...
43.4K 937 23
Young aspiring witch Atsuko Kagari has a dream, to follow in the footsteps of her idol Shiny Chariot. Although magic school is not as fun as she firs...
597 35 98
Diana Cavendish IV a renewed and incredibly awesome witch in the Luna Nova witch academy, the Heiress of the traditional and legendary Cavendish fami...