𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐧�...

By infiniteharminy

Book 1| Completed | Zack Alan Hudson is the heartthrob of Maxwell high and a player on the football team. Wit... More

𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜
𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐧-𝐨𝐟𝐟

𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

1.4K 86 24
By infiniteharminy

49 | D A I S Y

Forty minutes before the game's starts.

I hissed as I drummed my fists against my thighs, debating whether to go inside the lock room to meet Zack or not. I look up to find Peyton in her cheerleader attire trying to gain my attention. I waved back and pulled a small smile. I was sitting in the front row in between Korbin and Maya. Maya and Leslie have being taking pictures since forever while Korbin was halfway done with his popcorn and soda before the game even begins.

My conscience won over and I got up. I rushed out of the stadium leaving my friends with questioning looks and ran down to the boys outdoor lock room. I was a nervous wreck but I was determined to see Zack. I took a deep breath before I push open the huge door. I walked right inside mindful of the half naked boys. Some had towels only wrapped around their waist while some just have their pants on.

Immediately, I heard gasps and wolf whistling but I dared not to look at them. They are obviously taken aback by my sudden, uninvited presence but I don't care. I sashayed down to each row of locker, looking for Zack.

"It's Candy!" I heard one of them announced. They all laughed and some began to approach me.

"Hello sexy. You can give me a five minutes ride and I promise to win this game. I heard you're a spitfire in bed." One of them said.

A tall guy stopped right in front of me and I almost bump into him. He has an evil smirk in his eyes. "I bet you're here to give Zack a piece of your mind. But don't worry, I can take care of all your needs."

I faked a smile and plant my hands on my hips. "No thanks." It was my turn to smirk. "And no, I don't need you. Zack satisfies me in bed more than enough. He always makes sure I see the stars unlike you dumb shit that can't control himself like a horny virgin." They all erupted into laughter.

"Hey! I'm not a virgin!" He argued as I walked past him. And there he was, standing in all his glory.

He wore his Jersey already except the helmet. My gaze instantly darkened at how sexy he looks. He looks like a Greek god made to have girls fall to his feet. Although, he has a confusing look on his face, his eyes lit up. I guess he's happy to see me.

I walk towards him with a smile. The locker room went silent as they watch with curiosity and amusement. I could hear some of them chuckling and calling us lovey doveys. Some of them were groaning but I didn't take my eyes off Zack. He approached me until he was a feet away from me.

"Hey." He said quietly, a smile beginning to form on his lips. "What are you doing here?" He took my both my hands and stares straight into my eyes.

"Hi." My breathing hitched and I almost melted but I got to do it. I have to finish what I started. "I just want to say... good luck. I wish you the best and I hope you beat them. I..." Why isn't anything coming?!

He slowly pulls me towards him, surprising me. The delight and passion I saw in his eyes made my heart leapt and swelled with affections. He closed his eyes and leant down to claim my lips. I closed my eyes too and welcomed the feeling of his soft lips against mine.

"Thank you." he said when he pulled away, ignoring the cheering and whining of his teammates. He pecked me on my cheek before letting me go.

I had to walk away before he let go of my hands. I sighed in contentment and winked at the boy I embarrassed previously. Deep down, I know they're going to win this match.

***

"Mom! Dad! You guys are so calm. You should be cheering and supporting your son!" Eden complained from the seat behind us.

True to her words, Paris and Hector were sitting calmly and whispering sweet nothings to each other. We're all standing and cheering for the team we are in. There are so many people but I'm glad I get to seat with the the crowd I know. We wore our jersey shirt with our school logo and have being cheering for our team.

"Honey, your brother is a winner. We know his team is going to win. So what's the point?" Paris responded and turn back to her husband. Eden rolled her eyes before switching her attention back to the field. The only person missing was Kassy because she didn't want to stress herself. I guess her little princess is trying to turn her into a sloth.

The crowd went silent when both the teams meet again ready to take the snap. We're currently on the offense team and just one more score will add points that will officially make us the winners. Just before they begin, Zack looks up from his opponent and stares at me. As if on cue I've being there since. My breathing hitched when a wide grin slowly pull on his lips. He winked at me before switching his attention back to the ball. Was that a sign of victory?

My heart is hammering in my chest but the game is too slow once the centre - who happens to be Keith - hands the ball over to the quarterback marking the first down. Eric, the school's quarterback pulled on his runner skills and sprinted down the field like a cheetah with the defense tackle team right behind him. The offense tackle team are set in their positions trying to protect the quarterback.

After making it to the second down, Eric hands the ball to a wide receiver just in time the defense tackled him. The wide reciever passed the ball to another player just after passing the third down and very determined to make it to the goal. But the defense caught up with him unfortunately.

Luckily, Zack appeared like flash and took the ball. The offense thought they got the player with the ball so they were all over him. But Zack didn't go unnoticed. One of them grab his leg which was coincidentally a good thing because the offense that were trying to stop him from making it to the goal jumped on him. But because he dropped on one knee from the impact of the fall, they were unable to catch him.

Before the referee even announced the winner, our team shouted in union when Zack made it to the goal. It marked the end of the game and the referee announced us as the winners. All the girls were squealing and jumping up and down while the boys left their seats and quickly jump onto the field and raced to our players.

I applaud in ecstasy and pure joy filled my heart. Originally, I'd have being grateful and just walk away but now, I'm happy because Zack is my... well he means a lot to me. Suddenly, I was gripped in a very tight hug and the screams almost turn me deaf.

"We did it!" I heard Leslie and Maya's voices cried out. Before I could even reply, they rushed away with Eden hot on their heels to join the crowd on the field to cheer the players.

"Didn't I tell you, sweetheart? Now you'll have to take me on the weekend trip you promised." I heard Paris purred to her husband. I didn't turn to look at what's happening behind me.

I walked far away from them and stopped on the steps as I watch the crowd pick up the players and cheer happily. Our opponent team look disappointed and sorrowful as they form their own crowd. Some are just standing behind with jealous expression.

"DAISY!"

I look up from inspecting my fingers to find Zack rushing towards me with people still trying to get ahold of him. He has his helmet removed and looks very graceful and hot at the same time with the bright light of the night reflecting in his shiny hair. I automatically smile and took a few steps forward. He stood right in front of me, his eyes looking up at me from the ground as I was standing a few steps.

"You did..." I started to say but he intervened.

"I love you, Daisy. I love you so much it hurts." His eyes twinkle with sincerity and his soul reflected in his eyes.

I simply stared, completely taken aback. A heavy weight settled in my chest and I felt butterflies in my stomach. My brain stopped functioning and my body went numb. I could feel the tingles on my skin and goosebumps spread all over my body.

I looked down, away from his sincere beautiful eyes. I don't deserve this words. They are meant for someone worthier and of greater value. Someone special without the flaws I have. It was pure divine to hear someone tell me but totally wrong at the same time. I'm not Zack's type no matter what I tried to do. I'm just me... the girl despised by her parents and just a fuck buddy for the boys.

I didn't do anything when the crowd finally grab a hold of Zack. But as they pull him away, he kept shouting at me with a huge, proud smile on his face.

"I love you, Daisy! I love you!"

And just as he disappeared into the crowd, tears rolled down my cheeks.
_________________
He finally confessed!

*Don't forget to vote, comment and share to support me*

Hope you enjoy. See you in the next chapter❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 3.1K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...
3.5K 932 43
Cover and banner credit goes to @AlateSchmetterling ***** With the last year of school looming, Hannah...
1.3M 13.9K 18
***EXCERPT ONLY*** He is Captain of the football team. Most popular Guy in school. Can get any girl he wants. Next in line to be Alpha. Logan's not r...
145K 5.3K 52
Maxon Blake has finally found the woman of his dreams. Convincing her wasn't easy. She got away from him once but no more. Now, he will do anything...