Wildlife [MICHAENG] [COMPLETE...

By 25chewi

Son Chaeyoung is a wildlife officer he patrol around the jungle of twiceland. He has a work to find this miss... More

Synopsis
Chapter 1: Officer Son
Chapter 2: Dr. Myoui
Chapter 3: First meeting
Chapter 4: Tattoo
Chapter 5: Camping
Chapter 6: Yes, I remember you!
Chapter 7: Body Heat
Chapter 8: I'm your doctor
Chapter 9: Responsible Playboy
Chapter 10: Friends
Chapter 11: Feelings
Chapter 12: Request
Chapter 13: Trust
Chapter 14: Day 1
Chapter 15: I just love but still it's hurts
Chapter 16: I like you
Chapter 17: Unsure Feelings
Chapter 18: That night
Chapter 19: Let's take things slow
Chapter 21: Don't leave me
Chapter 22: Love changes everything
Chapter 23: Sweetness
Chapter 24: Plans
Chapter 25: Past
Chapter 26: Birthday tragedy
Chapter 27: Stay away
Chapter 28: New life without her
Chapter 29: That Kid
Chapter 30: Scared
Chapter 31: A love that never leaves
Chapter 32: Medical Mission
Chapter 33: Hindrance
Chapter 34: Do you still love me?
Chapter 35: Son's feelings
Chapter 36: Suspicion
Chapter 37: Truth
Chapter 38: My son
Chapter 39: Knowing more
Chapter 40: Cub and penguin
Chapter 41: Meeting in laws
Chapter 42: Revenge
Chapter 43: Do things for love
Chapter 44: The one that hurt you the most
Chapter 45: The word "FAMILY"
Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter 20: Officially Missing you

3.3K 94 8
By 25chewi

Chaeyoung's POV

It's been a week since Mina left the base and back to the hospital. We still contact each other and sometimes only. She has work and I have too. Now I miss her >_< I can't leave the base now since we have new recruits.

"We already orient the rules and regulations of the base. Now I assigned an Officer for your training. Check the list at the information center. Eat your lunch and later at 1pm sharp get here for the introduction" Jihyo noona said and the new recruits gave their salutes.

I was about to eat my lunch when Jihyo noona stop me. I turn my back on her and raise my eyebrows.

"You still going to the concert tomorrow? You can't leave your students" she said and I follow her, I want to ditch but Mina already text me that she is free tomorrow and we will have date.

Thinking about date make me blush. I'm gonna have a real date tomorrow, ah Myoui Mina I really like you. I snapped at my thoughts when I feel Jihyo noona hit my head.

"What?" she glared at me and she make me sit beside her. I eat my lunch quitely when she asked question.

"Are you dating Dr. Myoui?" she asked that made me choke on my soup. I get the tissue and wipe my mouth.

"Uhm I can't really say that we are dating but getting to know each other. Beside I'm serious about her" I said that made her smile. Jihyo noona knows all my expriences.

"Make it official, Dr. Myoui is great for you. Better than her" she said and I just smile at her.
_________________________________________

Doctor of my life❤

Mina: Wait what? You can't come here?

Sorry :( I have lesson for the new recruits. You can still watch her concert if you want. She is your idol, right?

Mina: Yeah but it's more special if you with me. Besides you invite me first. By the way how come you get the ticket?

Tzuyu gave me the tickets. He said he can't watch since Dahyun is busy.

Mina: He can watch the concert with Sana though but she is very busy today. Okay I'm just stay here in hospital.

Okay see you if I can. Take care always

Mina: You too

I smiled at victory and get my bag. I just used that for my surprised. I walk out of my room and the new recruits is greeting me.

Jihyo noona already take my place for the lesson of the new recruits. She let me have the whole day tomorrow for Mina.

"Welcome back my son. How is work?" mom said and I hug her back. I came home first before I get to Tzuyu's condo later. I'm going to stay there for tonight since my little brother is going home tonight.

"I'm going eat dinner here and get some clothes at my room. I'm going to sleep at Tzuyu" I said while sitting at the couch.

"Okay let's eat so that when you can rest more" mom said and I noticed that daddy is missing.

"Where is dad?"

"He has a seminar at the hotel. He will come home tomorrow" she answered and we start eating. I miss mom's cook and I miss eating with my family.

"Take care son" she said and I give her kiss on her forehead. I didn't bring any car today since I want to take a public transportation.

I texted Tzuyu to pick me up, I forgot that he moved his place last week. While I was waiting outside, I noticed a familiar car that is coming here.

"Looks like you came home" my brother said while getting off at his car. I want to avoid him. He smile at me and I smiled back.

"Yeah got a little break" I said and he noticed that I was carrying a bag.

"Where are you going? I can take you there if you want" he said and I shook my head. I don't hate my brother just I don't want to be with him.

"Okay, I can't force you" he said and he drive inside the house. I sighed and walk towards the bus station.

"Sorry bro, you didn't text me earlier that you are planning to sleep at my place" Tzuyu said and he is panting so hard. I just chuckled and get inside of his car

While he is driving, I noticed that he has a hickey on his neck and his polo is mess.

"You bang with your girlfriend?" I teased and he hit me. I laughed at him and he is so red now.

We already arrived at his house. I thought that he is still at his old condo. Well he is rich he can buy even mansion.

"Sorry for distrubing your moment. Mina said that she is busy" I said while walking inside of the house.

"She has no surgery tonight so that's why"

"I bet she is tired but you make her more tired"

"Shut up" he whispered while he is turning into a tomato. Our maknae is big boy now. I slam myself at the couch and close my eyes.

"Tzu where did you go?" I heared someone said and I lift my head to smile at her.

"Good evening Dr. Minatozaki, right?" I said and she nodded her head. I'm glad that she is wearing a over sized sweater I guess it's Tzuyu.

"Yes, I'm going sleep now. Good night Officer" she said and leave us.

"Sleep at the guest room, goodluck tomorrow" he said and I smile at him. Yeah goodluck at me. I stand up and go to his guest room.

I wash up and change my clothes. I'm wearing a white muscles tees and shorts. I was about to sleep when Mina texted me.

Doctor of my life❤

Mina: Good night my officer❤

Good night my doctor🥰😘

I smiled and rolled over the bed. She never fails making me blushed. She is not that vocal but simple good night make me go crazy.
_________________________________________

Morning came and I guess the couple is still asleep. I cook them breakfast and leave a note that they should eat it.

I take a bath and wear my casual wear. I was wearing a black jeans with a white t shirt tuck in and a black coat pair with converse black shoes.

I was about to go out when I saw Sana making her coffee.

"Goodmorning, eat the breakfast I made. I'll get going" I said and was about to go out when she said something.

"Take care of our Minari" she said with a smile on her face.

"I will" I said and go out of the house. I was walking with a bag on my back when I saw a flower shop.

I get inside the flower shop and the owner smile at me. I was looking at the flowers when I noticed a woman she is looking at the pile of roses. I just ignored her and told the owner that I need a boquet of red tulips.

I was smiling while going to the hospital. I saw Momo noona going outside and she shocked to see me. She is about to scream but I sign her to keep quiet. She nodded and she approach me she is smiling like a idiot.

"I thought that you won't come here. Minari is bit of sad today" she said and I just smile at her.

"I want her to surprise" I said and she bid her goodbye. She is going to eat and I get inside of the hospital.

I saw her talking to one of the patients. I smiled and about to cover her eyes when I saw Somi shocked to see me. What the...they are in the same hospital????

"OMG BABY!" she said and run towards me. I saw Mina look back on us and I saw her bright aura turns into dark aura.

I smiled akwardly to her and tries to push Somi away. My doctor is angry to me let goooo

"Is this for me?" she said and about to get the red tulip. I pull it away and look at Mina.

"I'm sorry it's not for you, it's for my doctor" I said and left Somi there. I saw Mina glared at me and I just smile at her.

"I just wanted to surprise you and here for you" I said and she tries not to smile. I just smile at her and she gladly accept the flowers.

"I'll just go change, wait for me outside. Don't come near at Jeon Somi, I'm warning you" she said and she smile at me she give me a kiss on my cheeks that made me blush.

I smile like a idiot and walk outside of the hospital when Somi stop me.

"Myoui Mina is your new toy? Wow I didn't know that you have a bad taste on girls" she said that made me raise my eyebrows.

"She is not my new toy. She is my doctor and I like her so don't disturb us" I said and left her there.

We are now the outside of the concert venue. We use her car since I don't have a car. Mina is buying a merch over there while I was looking at her concert poster

She doesn't change a bit, she is still the same. I smile and remember when we are together, she always told me that she love singing and she want to be an idol.

"Let's go?" Mina said and we get inside of the concert venue. I was really nervous what if she see us. What if someone recognized me and they will bad mouthing me?

"Are you nervous?" Mina asked and I look back at her. I shook my head and hold her hand.

The concert went smoothly as she sing her last song. My tears immediately fall down as I saw her guitar and the song she singing.

I personally customized her guitar and the song is the one I always sing for her. Her fans start to sing along while me crying as I remember what we have.

Officially Missing You

All I hear is raindrops
Falling on the rooftop
Oh baby tell me why'd you have to go
Cause this pain I feel
It wont go away
And today
I'm officially missing you
I thought that from this heartache
I could escape
But I fronted long enough to know
There ain't no way
And today
I'm officially missing you

Oh can't nobody do it like you
Said every little thing you do
Hey baby say it stays on my mind
And I, I'm officially

"Missing you" I said and Mina look back at me. I quickly wipe my tears and I smile at her.

The concert is over and Mina can't stop saying that the concert is so good. I was smiling at her while holding her hand. We are walking towards the parking lot when I saw something..no someone.

I saw Rosè my ex lover
_________________________________________

Note: What will happen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 9.4K 68
In which Sana is a lonely woman that has a cute puppy and because of work she can't take care her puppy. Then she meet this cute guy named Tzuyu who...
57.5K 2K 69
How far will you go for the person you love the most? Are you willing to forget the past for the present? WARNING: MATURED CONTENT TWICE SATZU GENDER...
362K 17.7K 59
*COMPLETED* Nayeon is a 25 year old experienced teacher. She knows how to deal with troublemaking students, however one student makes it extra hard f...
25.8K 622 7
Chaeyoung is a careless woman who happen to meet a love in unexpected place, unexpected time and unexpected situation. What will she do to make Mina...