WRAP IN TIME (LOSERS CLUB X R...

By Rylcaphia

●••●••●••●••●••●••●••●••●••●••●••● Synopsis: •Y/N L/N is a teenager from 2019, But what if a 'wrap in time'... More

▪Author Note▪
•A MESSAGE TO MY FELLOW READERS•
•Playlist•
•CAST•
•AUTHOR'S NOTE: FOR THE READERS•
•Chapter 1: An Unexpected Start•
•Chapter 2: The Trashmouth and The Stutter
•Chapter 3: Georgie? And........•
•Chapter 4: "Welcome to Jail, Y/N"•
•Chapter 5: "Riddles and Rhymes"•
•Chapter 6: "Summer Violent"•
•Chapter 7:"Passing Around With Some Familiar Faces"•
•"Chapter 8:Thank You Eddie!"•
•Chapter 9:"The Battle of the Ship Wars"•
•Chapter 10:"Na Na Na? (Uhh..)"•
•Chapter 11:"Shut Up Y/N!"•
•Chapter 12:"Welcome To The Losers Club"•
•Chapter 13:"Diner Frustrations" •
•Chapter 14:"Sisters of the Fiction"•
•Chapter 15:"From Screen to Reality"•
•Chapter 16:"Well Well Well?"•
•Chapter 17:"Hello?"•
•Chapter 18:"Stanley's Bar Mitzavah"•
•Chapter 19:"Youth"•
♧Christmas Special♧
•Chapter 20:"Fear..Fear..Fear..Bill..Fear..Fear..Fear.."•
•Chapter 21: " 'L-LIKE, KILL AND FIND' "•
•Chapter 22:"Fix Whatever's Broken"•
•Chapter 23:"Losers Stick Together"•
•Chapter 24:"Face Your Fears Pt. I: BOW to the losERS"•
•Chapter 26:"Face Your Fears Pt.3: be STrong ANd LEt Yourself go"•
•Chapter 27:"Face Your Fears Pt.4: the Beast Inside on aLL of us"•
•Chapter 28.1:"His Last Sight Is Her"•
•Chapter 28.2:"Her First Sight Of Him"•
•Chapter 29:"Welcome To The Losers Club... Asshole"•
•Chapter 30:"The Wise Decision Of Penny"•
•Chapter 31:"Goodbyes, Wishes and Kisses"•
•Chapter 32:"The Quarry with Stanley"•
•"Epilogue"•
•Token of Memoirs•
•Token of Memoirs No. 1•
•Token of Memoirs No. 2•
•Token Of Memoirs No. 3•
•Drafts•
•Table of Contents•
•Richie's Draft•
•Eddie's Draft•
•Stanley's Draft•
▪︎BOOK COMPLETED▪︎

•Chapter 25:"Face Your Fears Pt. 2: You /have/ No one to trust but me"•

363 9 13
By Rylcaphia

Side Warning⚠️: Chapter might be a bit triggering.

(y/c/o/c): Your Choice of Color

Enjoy!

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●

    My eyes fluttered open and I found myself sitting on a rusted metal arm chair. I look around and saw nothing but walls are keeping me trapped in this room, no doors and no way out.

    I was panicking a bit, starting to get a little claustrophobic in the small room that I was in.

    Looking up I saw a dirty white ceiling and a tiny lightbulb hanging as my only light. It kind of has that interrogation room eerie in here.

   I stood up at the unquestionable chair that i'm sitting at just a second ago. As I examine everything. From the broken lines from the concrete walls and the cracked tiles.

  Then I heard a small squeak from the friction of the chair behind me and the floor. A cold sensation came on my back, goosebumps had came to me as I looked swiftly behind the sound.

Yet I saw no one.

Then I heard a faint crying on the corner as I saw a small body curled up with the figure's arms wrapped around on it's legs.

Coming closer to it, the voice definitely sounds like a girl and has (h/l) (h/c) hair...

Realization hit me as I patted the shoulder of the girl.

I gasped, horrified at what I saw, I felt like I was going to faint on the moment. The girl was me.... but she looks more paler like snow and on that pale skin has bruises all over her and her body shaking in shock. Her eyes are puffy red and have heavy bags underneath with.... tear stains.... NO! Blood was pouring down instead of tears.

"Sh*t." I said as my instincts retracted me back from myself yet approached her.

"What the-"

"It's your fault." She said to me with her voice so soft that it almost like she was whispering to me.

"Wuh-What? But I- I didn't do anything." I said.

"Yes.... Yes you did." She said still in her whisper like voice.

"Who... Who did this to you... or me or...  who did this to... us?!" I yelled.

How can someone made me this broken? My eyes are in worry and scared.

"They did." She said, her words becoming fainter and fainter.

"Who?!" I yelled even louder. Which she flinched at. So I mumbled a 'sorry' at her as she pointed at me?

That didn't make any sense. I'm only one not a 'they'?

"Uh..-Me?" I asked. Yet she shook her head. I was a bit worried about her she looks like she is about to fall any moment like her body is so fragile.

".......n...no...." she said her voice sounding like dying. As she struggles to cough as s liquid substance came out.... Blood.

Yet she still raised her hands a but higher to my shoulders as I followed her arm to her finger as I looked behind me and saw.... 'them'.

Them.

The Losers Club.

They we're standing there only six. Bev still gone. They all look a bit worn off and I noticed Eddie was covered with probably some nasty green substa-

Wait a minute- they... did they already fought IT? Without me? But then where's Bev? Why am I in here?

Then I was confused and furious, how... how can they do this to the poor girl... to...me? But how? Why?

I stood up from where I sat and place her..my....... arm back and she laid her head on the wall as she sniffs her nose and wiped the blood stains that ran down her cheeks.

I look so broken and depressed.

Then I turn to the six figures that came as I walk towards them...

"G... Guys? What is going on?" I asked them.

Yet they didn't response they just... stood there.

"Hello?" I asked once more as I wave my hand at there blank face as there eyes follows where I am.

Not creepy at all.

Then I went to each of them as I stopped at the middle. Bill.

"Bill? Guys? What's going on this isn't funny. Where is Bev? How did you guys find me?" I asked him or them... is this real?

I was about to put both of my hands to his shoulders and shake his body because I thought it will put him into his senses.

Yet as soon as my finger lightly hovers to his shoulder cap, he pushed me off...

Hard.

"Guh-GET OFF ME TRAITOR!" He said with anger on his voice.

Oh so they can talk alright.

"What? What are yo-?"

"Hah! Look at her, she's so clueless about what she's done to us." Ben then said.

I was shaking but not with fear but with anger. What the hell are they talking about?

"What the-? What did I ever do to you huh? What.... What?.... You both are confu-"

"Shut up!" Now Richie said. What?

"Wait... can you all just let me finish a single sente-"

"But ... But... it wasn't my fault!" A voice suddenly yelled out of nowhere and realizing she was just right beside me.

Wait... me?

I looked to the figure beside me and examined her.

She was me? Unlike the other me that I just saw earlier this was actually me in the present.

"OF COURSE IT IS! YOU LEAD US TO IT AND BETRAYED OUR TRUST! YOU ARE THE REASON BEV WAS KILLED BECAUSE YOUR JUST A SELFISH PRICK!" Ben yelled at me.

"No.. I- I wasn't myself.... I don't even know what happened to me... please.... i'm sorry... I ...-"

"Please like we are going to believe to your stupid lies anymore." Eddie said cutting off myself beside me. Crying.

"Guys! Why can't you just trust me? I didn't do it! I... I was being... controlled by IT."

"Controlled? Controlled? You we're controlled? Hahahaha like your sister's going to believe that... oh yeah she can't because she's dead.... and IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" Eddie continued as he pointed his uninjured arm to the side of the room I looked at the figure and saw Penny lying on the floor covered in blood.

I cupped my hand to my mouth. Panicking and tears started to form as I got up and rushed to the body.

I faced the body in front of me that almost has a resemblance at me except for a different hair color with gradient color of
(y/c/o/c) at the end of it. She wears a white flowy dress with the sleeves going up to her elbows. Weirdly enough she smells oddly like cinnamon rolls?

Her eyes are closed and she is covered with bruises and wounds. But what really caught my attention was the big splattered blood on her stomach that her hand is covering.

I lifted it up and all the colors in my face drained as I saw a small hole right through her that I can see human flesh peaking into it as more blood keep spilling unto it, it almost looks like someone stab her.

Then I remember what the Losers said to myself.

"-She's dead.... and IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!"

My heart dropped. But why? How can I do that to... to my sister... I looked back at the Losers with 'myself' still on the floor as they left her and disappear into the darkness of the room as sewer water washed her away into the depths of the room.

The rushing of the water was fast yet it didn't hit me with it, and the body of Penny that I was holding was washed away on my hands. The water not touching me as the half of the room is filled with rushing water and going straight to the other side of the room which has nothing but darkness and only the lightbulb hanging in the ceiling is the only thing I can see and brings light to the room.

Tears started falling through my eyes as the waters fades away like mist or fog.

As I was back with an empty room with nothing but an empty rusty metal arm chair that I was in a while ago.

I came sitting into it as I lay one of my elbow closest to the arm rest of the chair as I rest my forehead into my hand.

Confused on what just happen as I let my tears fall out yet nothing came into my mouth. The whole thing is eating me with guilt.

Did I really did that? Or was it just one of IT's mirage to scare me? But... Penny.... the Losers everything.... it felt... real.

"Is it real?" I asked myself with a whispered voice.

"Of course it's real Y/N." I looked up  behind me to see a figure standing.

"What? Who are you?"

"I am you Y/N... I am you in the future." She said as I examined her from head to toe with I realized she was the same figure that was on the floor lying as the Losers we're saying 'traitor' to her.

"Well close to our present." She said. I narrowed my eyebrows confused on what she said.

I looked at her. She was wearing the same outfit as mine but almost all of her body was covered in blood as she smirks at me in a more evil way.

I widen my eyes at that pang of realization. She was me today. Which means-

"What's the matter Y/N? Oh! Where are my manners. I'm sorry for the slight mess that i've put into our outfit. Some bodies just, can't stop bleeding into my hands and I have to wipe and clean my evidence." She said as her smirk never leaves her face as she lifted a familiar object to her pocket.

I widen my eyes and out of instincts I patted my pocket from where she got the item as I felt a bump meaning the object was still there.

"I see you are familiar with the object that I am holding, and by the looks of it you have yours in the very same pocket. I would love to switch with you to get off the suspicion out of me but.... *sigh* I like to just mesmerized the blood of my victims. Like those staffs that really makes you feel like your royalty." She said as I breathed heavily.

No this can't be i'm not a -

"Your not a what Y/N?" She asked me like I was talking out loud.

"Uhh... I-"

"Come on Y/N.... finish what you are saying." She said gritting her teeth as she lifted the pocket knife that was in her hands to my neck as I lifted my head upwards since the pointy object is an inch to cutting my esophagus.

I breathed heavily. I don't know what to do and how to escape into this. I wimp and that's when I felt fear.

"Don't be afraid. I won't hurt you. But please say it now because i'm not really a patient person like you think." She said to me as she lifted the knife a centimeter close to my neck as I now can smell blood into it.

I was backing up from her. Small steps. From big steps as I just tried to avoid the knife from her hands.

I was shaking my legs could really give up any second. My heart beating faster than normal my brain being tense as I can feel my nerves just going insane.

"Uhh... Im...-"

"Go on." She said.

My throat is dry and everything from my body cannot stop shaking. Then I felt something behind my back.

'Thud'

"nuh-not..."

I was on a wall cornered by her as she grasped my wrist and pinned me on the wall.

"Sshhhhh don't be scared Y/N it's just me.. yourself. You trust me right?" She said the knife was too close that I can't breathe.

"ahh.. aa...."

I felt a cold sensation through my stomach growing from inside my body. It felt like it was eating my entire system.

My body is taking over and I felt a burst of power just waiting to get out of my body.

My eyes wondered all around. The room starting to shake.

"... a-... a.... kuh...."

Then on the corner of my eye I saw a glow right through my hand that she pinned down on the wall was a yellow glow. I looked down as I can see my other hand glowing in yellow.

The tension from my body kept going as the knife from my throat and her grasp had it worse by suffocating me as the room began to crumble and bits of concrete fell through the ceiling and the small lightbulb began to flicker.

"SAY IT Y/N! SAY IT!"

"I.... It hurts." I wimp to her.

"Does it? Well there is more where that came from when you! Trusted those LoSeRs." She said.

"No...-"

"If only you have a sense of your own maybe you could not have not ended into this stupid world!" She yelled at me as my glowing hand fell the moment she pull her hand out and placed it to my neck as she pointed the knife to my face.

"Ack... S..sta-stop...."

"If only you could just be alone and not trusted others, maybe you could have a better life on your own! Maybe you wouldn't have to deal with those rumors and hatred back on our world. MAYBE YOU COULD HAVE NOT DEAL WITH THIS AND KILL BEV AND OUR SISTER!"

"NO! THAT'S NOT TRUE!!!" I yelled as everything began to shake as she got thrown off to the other side of the room as she got up and grin at me.

I felt my feet off the ground as my entire body soon glow. Then I felt something I can't control. Emotions started to swirl around me and hatred was all I can think.

My hearing and sight began to fade and the last thing she said was...

"You have No one to trust but me." As she faded through the scene as I was blinded by light and my hearing began to block off.

Then it was nothing.

~2374 words.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●
A/N:

Got me chills while writing this agh! Did you catch the title? Ayeee..... two updates.

Look what quarantine has done to me.

What happened to Y/N? Shoot.. I need to update as soon cause I probably caught you to a bit of a cliffhanger there.

Well if you want a bit spoiler well....The next will probably be *spoiler bleep* *spoiler bleep*.

Thank you losers for 23k+ reads and 500+ votes huhu🤧... *virtual hugs*🎈

Kk that's it for now.

Stay Safe. Stay at Home and Don't ever go Outside. (I'm no parent of yours but I care.)

Credits to Queen: Bohemian Rhapsody (because of the lyrics.... I mean you all probably know the song but still)

OH! AND PLEASE SUGGEST TO ME WHAT FAN FIC I SHOULD WRITE NEXT. (I said this on the last chapter why... so please request something so that I can have something to suffer with)

PEACH!!!

~Rylcaphia♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 338 29
Y/n Agreste, adoptive sister of Adrien and best friend of Luka Couffaine. She doesn't care about being perfect or doing what her father expects her t...
31.4K 555 16
You are the offspring of two maniacal, murderous criminals: The Joker, and Harley Quinn. It's hard grasping onto the thought of parents you've never...
56.1K 969 83
Bringing back this book again YAY!!!! Updates will be slow and hopefully you all will enjoy this 👍 Everyone is beautiful no matter what the size and...
2K 76 8
Being in a Correctional Facility doesn't mean Veneer has to remain lonely. After recently being arrested for his crimes against the Trolls, Veneer an...