𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇 𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄, sh...

By cosmicwrlds

CRUSH CULTURE ❛❛ what can i say curls.. ❜❜ | ঌ ࣪₀ .˚ 𑁍゚ #5 in 𝗺𝗼𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭 - 13/04/20 #29... More

CRUSH CULTURE
i. happily ever...beginning?
ii. ugh, monday's
iii. tutor girl
iv. party time
v. roof top
vi. coffee shop
vii. park date
viii. crying sesh
ix. clubbing
x. just friends
xii. deception
xiii. welcome to the broken hearts club
xiv. not a fairytale
xv. whats wrong with you
xvi. blythe's mixtape
update
NEW CHARACTERS

xi. the spelling bee

26 1 0
By cosmicwrlds

[ 011. SPELLING BEE ]

[ anne's outfit ]

[ diana' outfit ]

[ ruby's outfit ]

[ gilbert's outfit ]

[ valery's outfit ]

[ josh's outfit ]

EVERYONE AT SCHOOL was preparing themselves for the annual spelling bee, which of course usually ending in anne and gilbert fighting. but this year, somehow seemed different to the last few. anne was chatting away with diana when she felt a light tap on her shoulder and to her annoyance, when she turned around she was only greeted by a smug looking gilbert.

"what do you want gilbert" anne asked with a bored look plastered onto her face. "gilbert now are we? now that's a little formal for us now, isnt it?" he replied with a smirk. "listen gilly boy. this year is going to be just like the other years where i beat your ass in this spelling bee, got it? nothing you say will convince me otherwise"

"NOTHING, YOU SAY?" gilbert smirk somehow grew even more by anne's statement. "absolutely. nothing" she made sure to punctuate those two words. he better let that sink in anne thought to herself. "oh i will" gilbert responded smugly. damnit did you really say that out loud? my god what is he doing to you.

"well i'll see you up there anne. diana" he nodded curtly to one of her closest friends. once anne was sure gilbert was out of ear shot, she whipped her head back around to diana. "can you BELIEVE him? the audacity that man has is baffling." she scoffed. "i think he wants you to win either way. it probably boosts his ego when he teases you" diana replied with her kind smile, trying to calm anne down..after all, the spelling bee started in 10 minutes.

"god i hope not. he is so unbearable at times, i just want to punch him and his smug, soft face.." anne started to trail off. "soft, you say?" diana rose an eyebrow at her. "i mean..ugly. extremely ugly, demented, face." but it was too late. damn gilbert blythe and his god like features. "whatever you say anne..."

࿐₊˚ .

THE SPELLING BEE STARTED. everything was going smoothly. both anne and gilbert were cruising through their answers and then the time finally came for them to go up against each other. miss stacey called out the first word to anne. "irregardless" "i-r-r-e-g-a-r-d-l-e-s-s"
"that is correct." anne smiled to herself. "gilbert, tell me how the word agastopia" "a-g-a-s-t-o-p-i-a"

it went on like this for a while. so long that diana ended up chatting to ruby quietly. "the sexual tension between the two of them is getting a bit unbearable" diana muttered. "i couldn't agree more" ruby sighed.

then something unexpected happened. "how do you spell serendipity, anne?" "s-e-r" anne paused thinking. is it an e or an i? i feel like it's an e but miss stacey's pronunciation made it sound like an i...oh no. panic spread across anne's face. gilbert turned his head slowly towards anne, looking at her with a sympathetic expression, but of course she didn't notice. "uhm..sorry...it's spelt s-e-r" she paused once again then continued. "-i-n-d-i-p-i-t-y.." anne started rubbing her hands together to try and contain some of her nerves. "im sorry anne but that is incorrect. serendipity is spelt, s-e-r-E-n-d-i-p-i-t-y. this year's spelling bee champion is, gilbert" the room erupted into claps and sighs.

ANNE STARTED LOOKING at the ground until she felt gilbert's warm hand being placed into hers. "hey don't look so sad anne. you did amazing. im surprised i even won, so i still believe that this award goes to you." he places the medal into her hand then drops his own back by his side. "oh no no no" anne looks up at him. "i-i cannot take this. this is yours gilbert, you deserve this, here." she grabs his hands to wrap the medal in them once more. "you sure?" he keeps looking at her. "of course! come, we must celebrate this once in a lifetime moment for you. i can't imagine you winning anymore of these" anne joked lightly. "right..keep telling yourself that" gilbert started to laugh and anne couldn't help but join in with him. maybe he isn't so bad..

━━━ authors note!
HOLY SHIT-
ive started this book up again..i changed the character styles because i realised how bad and gross the last ones were- i might change them in the other chapters too after i finish the book.
in april, i had all the chapter names up but i never put a description for them and have completely forgotten what was meant to happen in each one eye.
the format may be a little different now but i'll be finishing this book hopefully soon. ALSO SORRY IF SOME OF THIS DOESNT MAKE SENSE IDK IF RUBY LIKES GILBERT OR NOT SO NOW IM GOING TO GO READ THE OTHER CHAPTERS TO BE SURE-
also i might make it so that ruby and diana get together? idk okay bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

746K 13.9K 164
- no smut - crush x reader - my writing improves throughout :) - NO LONGER UPDATED -------- ☘︎ european date format ☘︎︎ started: 15/02/2020 finis...
490K 7.3K 51
A collection of my IT one-shots and imagines. (2017 and 2019) ↳ Most of the x reader fics are gender-neutral ↳ requests // CLOSED ↳ You can also find...
49.4K 428 20
Just random Anne with an E imagines I do requests: instructions in book <3 (closed!) please do not request smuts! All rights go to the Anne with an...
23.6K 462 19
❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。ꜰᴇʟᴍᴀʟᴇ!ᴏᴄ x ??? ❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 /// ꜱᴏᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴀ & ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ᴛᴇᴇɴ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴛʀɪᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ.