tiny & vicious || h.s ✔️

Da jcwrxtes

The second part of the series reveals the infamous assassins Aria and Harry falling back into the shoes of th... Altro

DISCLAIMER
~Song List~
~Aesthetics~
~Prologue~
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~ 11 ~
~12~
~13~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~Epilogue~

~14~

121 3 0
Da jcwrxtes

Song: Lento by Lauren Jauregui

Aria's POV

The drive through the streets of Capri was enchanting. Even at 5 in the morning, the sights were beautiful. The traditional Italian style villas and streetlights covered the brilliant stone roads as we drove up the hills. The small beach lights illuminated the sky. Harry and I stared out of the windows in awe at the beautiful sights. This was going to be our home for the next few weeks and we were so excited. Harry's emerald orbs flickered to meet mine and I smiled faintly, engrossed in his eyes. He slowly kissed me, dipping his warm tongue between my soft lips. The kiss felt like heaven. We were finally safe. A small shift in Harry's lap caused us to break away. Blair stirred in her father's arms. We both watched in awe as she yawned and blew a little bubble like most kids do. She rolled over, briefly opening her hazel eyes. She looked us up and down before falling back to sleep.

A loving grin spread across our faces. I softly pat her back to sleep and lifted my adoring eyes to see Harry. He pecked my cheek and then continued to soak in the sights. I followed suite, continuing to adore the beautiful architecture.

A few minutes later, our range rover rolled up a rock pathway. An array of futile garden beds covered the entrance and a wide variety of Italian vines weaved through a large brass gate. Louis handled the logistics and soon enough we were passing through the large gates. The house oddly felt familiar with patterns and designs I used to enjoy back in my hometown. It was weird to see the Rodolfa Mafia crest instead of my own on a house this large.

We all entered the house, Harry and Gemma carrying the kids. The house was beautiful on the inside. The exterior was classic Italian with old-style railings and rough textures however the interior was sleek and modern but still rustic.

 A waterfall and the gorgeous aroma of fresh herbs greeted us on the way in. To the right was a big living room and to the left was the kitchen and dining room. On the side, a staircase led us up to the bedrooms. There were seven ensuites in total. Harry and I took the master bedroom which had a secret passage which lead to the children's room. Gemma and Luke were in the room beside the children while Louis and Zayn shared a room, Niall and Liam shared a room and Anne and Jordyn had their separate quarters at the end of the hallway. I observed as Gemma and Harry laid the children in their individual beds. I quickly changed Blair into more comfortable clothing and took her little handgun and placed it in the bedside drawer. I didn't want her accidentally shooting Theo. Gemma changed Theo into his own little pyjamas. They were both filthy, but we decided to let them sleep for a while and take a nice long bath in the morning.

I gave Gemma a little hug as we closed the bedroom door behind us. "It'll all be ok now. We're safe." I whispered in her ear. I felt her weep a little in my shoulder and I shushed her comfortingly. Harry gazed at us before I nodded at him, telling him I would get her safely to her room. He thanked me with a tiny smile and entered our room. I weaved out of Gemma's embrace and told her to get herself cleaned up and go to sleep. "I will take care of the kids tomorrow morning. Have a nice long sleep and come out when you are ready." She nodded in agreement. "Thank you, Aria. You are the sister I never had." She smiled through her tears and my heart swelled as she spoke. I motioned for her to go to her room and she nodded. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and another embrace before turning on my heels and entering my room. I watched her slowly walk into her room and I frowned a little, knowing the horrible impact imprisonment had on her.

A/N SMUT

When I entered the room, Harry was already lying in bed shirtless. His cute curls decorated the pillow as he waited for me to join him. I shook my head. "I'm gonna take a little bath first." I motioned to the blood which almost covered me from head to toe. He chuckled a little at my appearance and lifted himself off the bed. He stalked closer to me, holding me in an embrace when he was close. "You still look beautiful. Blood or no blood baby" I rolled my eyes and pushed him away. "Yeah right" I answered, but he wasn't done. He pulled me by the waist as I tried to walk off. I giggled as he pulled me flush against his bare chest. "Can I join you?" He seductively whispered. A pool of heat started to form at my core as he sexily lowered his voice. His voice vibrated through me as he began pressing hot kisses to the skin on my neck. I moaned slightly and sunk my hand into his head of curls, pushing him closer. His hand drew closer and closer to my core and that's when I pulled away.

The strong metallic smell of day-old blood started to hit my nostrils and I cringed.

"Let's go shower before the smell makes me throw up." He laughed and led me into the bathtub. The bathroom was ravishing. Large glass windows overlooked the beautiful beaches. The vanity was decorated in dark, rustic Italian wood while a large chandelier hung above a white marble bathtub.

 Harry lit some candles and filled the bathtub with hot water while I attempted to bleach my clothes in the sink. The smell made me nauseous and I had to pull away at the last second before I threw up. Harry's rugged hand wrapped around my fingers and pulled me closer. My bra and undergarments were suddenly torn and on the ground in a pool of shreds. I gasped in shock. "Harry!" I yelled. He just chuckled. I could not believe this man. In a second, I was in his arms. "Haz put me down!" I yelled. Harry littered my face with kisses and stepped into the bath. My face went beat red. I COULD NOT BELIEVE THIS MAN. "Relax baby" My eyes went wide. "Don't ask me to relax bitch. Those were my favourite" I pointed to my favourite lingerie now ripped on the floor. "I'll buy you another one" I scoffed, "You better". I huffed like a child and crossed my arms. Harry's eyes flickered to my breasts, now pushed up against my chest. I looked at him in disbelief and rolled my eyes. His eyes turned a darker shade of green as he bent down and neared my breasts. He slowly peeled my arms back and came face to face with my boobs. His hands came up to caress them and I moaned loudly. His tongue flicked my hard nipples expertly and I gripped his hair. He continued to assault my nipples and ground his hands over my flesh. I was pushed back against the tub as Harry spread my legs apart. I gasped as he put a hand under my butt, lifting me above water. "Harry" I gasped. Slowly, he kissed down my legs and my thighs. I closed my eyes and laid back, enjoying my husband's heavenly touch.

I could feel it. He was almost there. At the last instant he pulled away. My eyes flung open and I looked at him in shock. A tiny guttural whine emitted from my throat and I pouted. "Baby please" I panted as he touched me. Soft, tiny strokes. My hand wrapped around his dick and I pulled him closer to me. He let out a loud sexy groan and I smiled. "Please baby" I moved us around, so I was now close to his crotch. "Please" I moaned. Haz hesitantly shook his head and smirked. His breathing was hard. I furrowed my eyebrows. In an instant, I was straddling him. "What are you doing?" I questioned. He scanned my naked body, caressing my thighs. He suddenly smacked my ass hard and I flinched hard. I could feel the arousal leaking down my thighs and I moaned. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled me closer to his face. My gaze flickered between his hot, soft lips and his eyes. Like an animal, I pressed my lips against his, hoping to satisfy the need I had for him. He smirked into the kiss as I kept stroking him. "I want you to ride me" With that, my body sunk on top of him. My back arched and my head threw back at the feeling. "Fuck, you feel so good baby" Harry moaned loud and I groaned. My hips moved fast against his as he aided me with his hands. He pushed me up and smacked my ass. My body lurched forward again. I kept going. Faster and faster. I started to pant. A thin sheen of sweat formed on his forehead as his eyelids struggled to lift. "Fuck baby" I moaned, wanting to scream his name but knowing who was on the other side of these walls. "Come on baby" He coaxed me on. My hips moved faster. My nails dug into the soft skin on his shoulders and he let out a loud groan. "Fuck" "Shit" "Oh my god" Our moans mixed. The tension in my stomach started to build with each thrust. Harry suddenly turned us over. My body fell under water and he thrusted into me faster. I could barely handle the amazing feeling. My eyes rolled back and his curls bounced as he moved. The water started to thrash against our skin. Faster and faster. And then there it was. Haz lurched backward, his head flinging back to the heavens. "Fuckkkk" He let out a loud moan as a massive load shot into me. I watched as he came, through squinted eyes while I overcame my own orgasm. Haz collapsed on my chest, resting his forehead against mine. We both panted loudly and I finally opened my eyes. His eyes peered into mine and I smiled softly. "I love you Haz" "I love you baby". We smiled until Haz chuckled. "We should probably take that shower now huh?" I laughed and nodded, lifting myself up.

A few minutes later, we were cuddling in bed, my naked body flush against his. 

Our smooth bodies mixed with the clean, white sheets. I sighed as Harry slowly fell asleep in my arms. The room started to light up as the sun began to rise. I smiled softly to myself. My family was safe. Nothing would harm us now. With that, I slowly drifted off to sleep, content with my life and the loving man sleeping in my arms. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

396K 6.1K 26
"The Queen Of Bad Things" is book two in the "Bad Things" series. After her father's death, Aria must take over the family business, but this isn't a...
2.4M 43.2K 57
Amelia has had a tough life and it all got even worse when her dad returned from his trip. He has sold her to the Perez family for money. How could...
VICENZO Da Walnut

Storie brevi

1.5M 39.2K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
1.1K 96 53
Sequel of The Sweetheart Mafia. The Snakes maybe long gone but April has to worry about a new group on the scene. With a lot of people relying on he...