On My Block One Shots

By AmandaPrintz

The title says it all.. Go start reading Bare with me.. Updates will be slow as I just began writing More

Oscar Diaz X Reader
Ruby Martinez X Reader
Oscar Diaz X Reader
Cesar Diaz X Reader
Oscar Diaz X Reader
Jamal Turner X Reader
Monse Finnie X reader
Requests?
Announcement
Update:please read
Oscar Diaz X Reader
Latrelle X Reader
Oscar X Reader
Cesar X Reader
Oscar X Reader
Latrelle X Reader
Latrelle X Reader
Happy new year
Sneak peak at next chapter.
Oscar Diaz x Reader
I'm Back.?
Ruby x Reader
Monse X Reader
Oscar X Reader
Cesar X Reader
Latrelle X Reader
Cesar X Reader
Monse X Reader
Cesar X Reader
Latrelle X Reader
Ruby X Reader
New story?
Jamal Turner X Reader
New Book in the works
Monse x reader
Been a while hasnt it

Cesar Diaz X Reader

5.9K 47 4
By AmandaPrintz

✨Requested✨

Information: In this you and Cesar are best friends. But he secretly wants more till its not so secret. You are both older so your able to drive.  (BTW, this switches points of view throughout)

Your P.o.v:
"Are we there yet?"Cesar groans impatiently, rolling his head from one side to the other, looking at me, his best friend,Y/n, in the drivers seat. I just chuckle and turn up the radio tuning out Cesar's complaining, drumming my fingers against the steering wheel.

The drives to my parents house are never fun. A total of 15 hours, over the course of two days, spent in the car during every holiday trip home was not fun. So when my best friend, who secretly loves me, offered to come for the ride I was all for it.

But now, only six hours into the trip and another hour before the stop at our cheap motel for the night, Cesar was probably regretting his decision to come along. No amount of love for a best friend justifies spending so much time in the car.

"I don't understand why you can't fly back home or something" Cesar groans, trying to stretch his legs out in my cramped toyota corolla(or any car u want). "I don't have money" I say. "I would have given you the fucking money," He cries out, throwing his hands up in exasperation. I just laugh and shake my head, humming along with the song on the radio quietly.

Cesar's pov:
I never liked pop, I prefered classic rock or even alt. indie vive, but I'd listen to whatever just to spend time with Y/n.

We had met our freshman year of college at the campus cafe, and I had fallen immediatly. I tried to make a move many times but she made it clear time and time again that she wanted to focus on her studies. Although she had forgotten my pining for her, i haven't. Now in our junior year of college I still want Y/n as much as I did when we first met.

"Cesar just take a nap, we'll be there soon," Y/n said to me, as much as I want to stay up and just listen to the way she hums and taps her fingers against the steering wheel , I take her advice, drifting off to sleep.

Your pov: 
"Cesar were here" I say in a sing-song voice, unbuckling my seatbelt as he wakes up from his slumber, dazed and confused.

I open my car door and step out, stretching my limbs. Cesar follows in suit slowly, looking around at the cheat motel I managed to get a room at. I could only afford a room with one bed with the minimum wage job i have, but he doesn't seem to mind at all.

I check us into the room while Cesar takes the bags out of the backseat of the car, hauling them onto a luggage cart.

"We're in room 65," I tell Cesar, handing him a room key. "Maybe we can order a pizza or something once we get settled in."

"Sounds good," Cesar says as he pushes the cart behind me. I stop at room 65 and open the door for Cesar, letting him roll the cart into the small room. It's dingy and smells like mold but I don't mind it for one night, I never have. The room has one bed, a small tv on a dresser, and a bathrrom in the corner of the room.

Cesar unloads the bags from the cart and sets them on the bed, he tells me he's going to take the cart back to the main building.

"Okay, I'm going to change into my pajamas," I tell him as he walks out the door.

Cesars pov:
I can't help but imagine Y/n's naked body, standing in the middle of the room as she rummages through her bag looking for her pj set. The image in my mind alone makes my pants grow tight.

That image is also the last thing I expected to see when I got back to the room after dropping off the cart.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," I mumble quickly, flinging my hands over my eyes out of embarrasment. She gasps and tries to cover herself up with the sweatshirt in her hand.

"I-it's fine Cesar just give me a second," She mumbles, rummaging through her bag with shaky hands.

Your Pov:
The thought of Cesar and I together has crossed my mind many times, but I have to stay focused on school, I don't have time for a relationship.

"Oh god this is embarrasing ," He mumbles, more to himself than to me. "You can open your eyes now Cesar," I say, my tone fairly seductive. He removes his hands and see me standing in a (you can choose which one) university sweatshirt and a pair of red underwear. Okay.. maybe a little fun for the night won't hurt.

"Uhh Y/n," he mumbles, tearing his eyes away from my curvy body, looking at the carpet.

"Cesar I know you want me," I purr, stepping closer to him slowly. He stumles to get words out, but by the time he's able to think of what to say, my warm body is already pressed against his, taking the words right out of his mouth.

"I don't think this is a good idea," He mutters, cracking his knuckles nervously. I smile and rest my hand against his firm chest. I have never been the confident type, but something about the fact I know he's attracted to me gives me the boost of confidence I need to take over the situation.

"Yes you do," I whisper in his ear, pushing him against the dirty wall of the motel room, kissing his neck.

"Okay so maybe I want it.. but do you?" He asks, and for a brief moment i ask myself if i want him. I think about how he's been there for mt time and time again despite me rejecting him years ago, and I decide that yes, I do want him.

"I think I want you more than I care to admit," I say, my dominating voice wavering, turning into one of truth. He sighs.

Cesars pov:
I weigh the pros and cons of the situation before I decide, fuck it.

I turn our bodies around on the wall so that Y/n is pushed up against it instead of me, bringing her legs up to my waist and I press my lips against hers.

She was quick to throw her arms around my neck, burying her fingers in my black hair. I press my body as close as I can to her, the length in my sweatpants growing rapidly at the feeling of her lips against mine.

"Fuck," I groan, grinding my hips against hers, listening to her shallow breaths. I have imagined this moment for years and now that it's happening I don't know how to control myself.

"Fuck my mouth,"Y/n whispers against my lips. I groan out as I watch her get on her knees, pulling my sweatpants and boxers down in one foul swoop. My erection bounces out of the restraint, hitting my stomach.

"God you're big," She mumbles as she takes my length in her hand, licking at his my tip before wrapping her mouth fully around me. I sigh in content at the warmth of her mouth as she bops her head up and down.

I grab her (Hair color AN: Im just gonna use my hair color) blonde hair in my hands, thrusting my hips, forcing her to take me deeper in her mouth.

"God you're so fucking hot," I sigh, closing my eyes and throwing my head back in pleasure. She moans around my member, causing shivers to run down my spine.

When I open my eyes to look back down at her and can't help but notice the hand she slipped into her panties, rubbing herself in circles as she continues to suck me off.

"I want you to ride me," I mumble , pulling out of her mouth with a pop, backing up and pulling her up by her elbow.

She climbs onto the bed as I rummage through my bag for my wallet where I know I keepmy emergency condom in. I pull out the foil packet and climb onto the bed next to Y/n.

Her hands are fast to grab the bottom of my t-shirt, pulling it over my head. I do the same with her sweatshirt before pulling her panties down her legs and throwing them behind me.

I settle myself onto my back, her watching with her bottom lip between her teeth as she watches me roll the condom onto my throbbing length.

Your pov:
I climb onto his lap, taking his length in my hand once again and teasing my soaked core with it before sinking down onto him slowly.

"Fuck you're so tight," he sighs as I adjust myself to make myself comfortable. I quickly fall into a pattern, up down around, up down around and he throws his head back in satisfation.

'God Y/n I've imagined fucking you for years," Cesar groans, his hands resting on my hips and I kean forward, my hair tickiling his face. He leans up and connects our lips.

"Then fuck me," I say in a challenging manner, and that was all it took for him to grab my ass, holding me in place and he thrusts up into me, hitting a spot I didn't even know exsisted.

"Fucking hell daddy don't stop," I cry out, my hands digging into his shoulders hard enough to leave cresent marks in their wake. He doesn't stop, he doesn't slow down, feeling his release approaching.

"Shit im gonna come," Cesar mumbles, speeding up even more, causing the bed to creak underneath us. I don't say anything, just nod as I moan his name and a slew of curse words.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck Cesar I'm coming," I scream out loud enough for him to feel sorry for the people next door probably. I come only seconds before he does, both of us shaking as we come down from our highs.

I collapse on top of Cesar, my heavy breathing evident in his ear. We lay there for a good five minutes before I sit up, looking down at him.

"I need to take a shower... Wanna join me?"

Authors Note: It took me so long to write this, I dont remember who requested this. Hope you enjoyed.

Get this to 10 votes and i'll write more.  Bye my lovlies.❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 4.6K 27
imagines based off the characters of on my block !! requests are closed :/
352K 6.1K 28
"ya know, ella está muy loca por ti," "no mames." cesar diaz x oc season one COMPLETE - under editing! -book one of LPT series
56.2K 627 13
💋 INCLUDING 💋 >> JAMAL >> MONSE >> CESAR >> OLIVIA >> RUBY >> JASMINE >> OSCAR >> LATRELLE and others .. ♤♤ -- ♤♤ -- ♤♤ Reader will always be known...
877K 18.3K 60
"You got the attention from a santo" another oscar diaz fanfic woahh I dont own on my block but the ideas in this book that arent in the show are mi...