Sparks And Minds

By Donttellmymompls

Shinkami. Idk. First fanfic. Updates every weekend. How many times? Idk. Just read it. Includes sensitive top... More

beginnings
Food And Feelings
A Way In
Is Water Wet?
Truth or Dare
Arcade
Im sorry.
Suckers
The Little Maids
Discontinued

Emotions Arent Fun

1.8K 52 120
By Donttellmymompls

《{Denki POV }》

For the last 30 minutes, we went to the main pool. The hot tubs were great but I was dreading the main pool. I always loved swimming but my quirk causes... problems to say the least. I cant get excited or scared because I'll electrocute the water and everyone in it.

"You ok Kami? You're looking kinda nervous bro. Is it because of Shinso~?"

I gave Kiri a death glare. He knows why I was nervous but he was trying to pretend it was because of... him.

"You know all too well why I'm nervous. I'm probably just going to sit on the chairs and not risk it."

"Ok man. Your loss! Bakugo! Wait up!"

Kiri ran off with Sero and Mina right behind him. Where's the last one? The sleepless one?

Just as soon as I thought that I felt two arms around my shoulders. I froze causing us to run into each other. He wasnt expecting it so he kept walking which caused us to fall in a pretty... suggestive position.

I sat with my arms sprawled in front of me and he fell on top of me. His hands landed on either side of my head. His... area... was right on top of my... you know. I was dazed for a second, then my mind began to wander.

I feel blush spread throughout my face as I have some pictures appear in my brain.

"Hey are you ok? I'm so sorry. Your friend Sero dared me to hug you. Mina pushed me over here and I didnt want Bakugo to yell at me. Sorry."

Thank god. I was lying on the ground for a while with my hands covering my face. I hear Sero laugh and I wanted to leave right there and then. But of course. Because I'm me, Shinsou decides to walk around me and grab my arms to stand me up.

"Sorry, Shinsou. I didnt expect that to happen."

He laughs and my god was it hot. He turns around and I feel liquid trickle down my leg. I thought it was water so I sat in a chair in the shaded area. I could still get a clear view but I wasnt in the water. I didnt really do much until I noticed red on my leg. Apparently when Shinsou and I were stacked on the ground, my knee decided to Detroit smash the ground.

I look around for Aizawa and I explain what happened.

"Of course you, of all people, end up hurting yourself."

I follow him as he leads me to a bathroom. He finds one of the 1st aid kits and finds bacterial wipes and a bandaid. He hands me the stuff.

"You're a teenager. Fix yourself up."

I wipe the blood off with the wipes and I put a bandaid on my knee. I walk back out to see the Bakusquad and Shinsou having a splash fight.

I wish I didnt have my stupid quirk. It's hard to control, I cant do a lot of fun things, and I cant even use too much of it without going stupid. I hate my quirk. But. I can see Shinsou swimming so I'm not complaining.

I watch as he moves effortlessly through the water to attack Bakugo from behind. Bakugo, of course, gets mad and whips around to see that Shinsou had already disappeared into the water. How he's so good at swimming  will forever remain a mystery to me.

I giggle when Shinsou drenches Sero with a huge splash of water but, for the first time all day, Shinsou gets caught. Sero had used his tape and grabbed Shinsou before he could escape. Sero pulls Shinsou towards him and pushes him underwater.

Man! He was hot when his hair was dripping wet.

Sadly, Aizawa called everyone back. We all got our towels and dried ourselves off as we head back to the hotel. We have an hour and Aizawa wants us to stay in our rooms. I dont know why but hes the boss so.

"I'm bored."

"Denki. Look at me. We have to spend an hour in this room. Do you really think I have any idea of what to do right now. Lemme tell you the answer. I dont. If it were up to me, I'd go back to the pool and just stay in the hot tub. But instead I have to be stick in this room with you."

"Fine! Meanie."

I sat there for a few seconds.

"I have an idea of what I could do."

I mumble.

"And what is that exactly?"

"You."

I breathe. My face flushes as I notice I said that aloud. I look up to see an equally flustered Shinsou across the room.

"Oh really~"

WHAT?

《{Shinsou POV}》

Did he really just say that? I think for a second. I could brush it off. But that's boring. On the other hand, I could mess around with him. Now that would definitely help me with the boredom.

"Oh really~"

I say as I walk towards him. I watch as fear and worriedness shine in his eyes. But there's another emotion I can see. Is it... excitement?

I smirk as I can tell he has a crush on me. Dont get me wrong, I'm not good at social cues. I never talk to people. But this guy is too easy to read.

His back hits the wall and he stands up. I pin him to the wall. I put one hand next to his head, and the other near his waist.

He turns his head to get away from me but I grab his chin. I pull his head to face me. I look in his eyes and laugh. As I'm about to say something, he kisses me.

Now I wouldnt know all that well but god DAMN his lips were soft. I melt into the kiss. I feel it start to get more heated as he pushes farther into me.

I grab his hips and pull him closer and take control. I bite his lip and he opens his mouth. I take this as a sign and I slip my tongue in. He tastes sweet. Like honey. He doesnt even fight back and accepts it. He moans into my mouth and, god, was it hot.  I look at the clock. We eat in five minutes. I pull back. I wipe some saliva off my mouth and smirk once again. He looks at me with a sad, but concerned look on his face.

"We have to eat soon."

He nods, the sad look still on his face. I put a finger under his chin and lean towards his ear.

"But I have something for you if you're still hungry afterwards~."

I walk out of the room and head towards the dining area. God is it fun teasing people. I wouldnt be totally against the idea but I don't have a crush on him. His reactions are just hillarious. I walk through the large doors to the eating area.

It's a large room with white walls and pillars built into the walls. Of course Iida's already there. Along with Tsuyu, Ochako, todoroki, Izuku, Kirishima, Bakugo, Mina, Sero, and Ayoyama. I see see Momo and Jirou walk in. I notice that Momo and Jirous clothes are slightly ruffled. I smirk. I know what happened there.

I sit down near Todoroki and Izuku because I'm somewhat friends with them. I also sit across from Mina and Sero. Kaminari walks in, seemingly out of breath. That could mean 1 of 2 things. 1) he ran down here 2) he couldnt handle what happened earlier. I was hoping it was the first one but I couldnt tell. He sat down next to me and smiled Sero, who was sitting across from him.

"Hey! You alright? You're out of breath."

I whisper to him.

"Sorry. I was almost late and I had to run down here."

Thank god. Not that he would tell me but he didnt turn red or hesitate so I ignored it.

Everyone got there with Hagakure and Ojiro last. We all looked at the food the places on the table. The table was huge, with a large white tablecloth with maroon detailing on it. Placed on it was a candle stick with 3 candles lit, which was more so for looks because of the chandelier that's hanging above everything. We had salad, steak, spaghetti, and pizza layed out in front of us. Koda, Iida, and Tsuyu got salad, Jirou, Mina, Sero, and, Kami got pizza, and everyone else got either spaghetti or steak. I notice Kaminari seems bored because he already finished his food so I decide to do something.

《{Denki POV}》

I was sitting there, bored, because I already ate. I was waiting for everyone else to finish. I didnt think anything would happen but I feel a hand on my thigh. It was pretty high up so I wasnt ready and I am really sensitive so I may or may not have let out a slight moan.

I hear Shinsou choke slightly on his food as he laughs but he, otherwise, seems unfazed.

He wants to go there? Fine! Just make sure you know you brought this upon yourself.

I reposition myself so it looks like was just resting against the arm of the chair, but really, I was laying my leg across Shinsou's knee.

His eyes widen slightly but go back to how they were in a matter of seconds.

He must've taken this as a hint because his hand goes further up from where it already was.

I bite my lip and take my leg off of his. He looks confused for a second but relaxes. Then I reposition myself again but this time, I was slightly sitting against his leg. I brace myself for his next move but nothing happens. He just eats his food. I understand that because its dinner but at the same time I was hoping he would play along.

I move myself as he finishes but I was surprised as he pulls me onto his lap completely.

He wants to make big moves? I can do that too. I shift like I'm getting comfortable but we both know I'm not.

"Keep moving like that and we might have to go further than I thought."

He whispers in my ear, just loud enough for me to hear him and nobody else. Nobody's even noticed what's been happening so I keep doing what I'm doing.

He starts to rub my thighs up and down and I lean back on him.

I giggle as I hear him exhale sharply. I move off of him again because people have started to get up to go back to the rooms.

I quickly run up to my room and lock myself in the bathroom. What am I doing?! Dont get me wrong, I have a huge crush on him and I wanted to do what he was implying, but what if hes just trying to mess with me?

He probably is. I run out of the bathroom, grab the extra blanket and pillow from the small closet in our room, and I grab a pair of clothes so I can change in the morning. I'm just gonna sleep in the bathroom from now on. That's not so bad, is it?

I hear the door open and I go silent. I hold my breath.

"Denki? Where are you? Did he leave? I should've known. I pushed him away like everyone else in my life. God, I'm such an idiot. Why? He was so happy and I went and ruined it. He probably hates me now."

I feel a tear roll down my cheek and I slowly open the bathroom door to see Shinsou crying on the foot of the bed. I run up to him and tackle him with a hug.

From the way I ran at him, he was on his back on the bed with his feet off the edge and I was on top of him with my arms around his neck.

"I could never hate you. Even if I tried."

I feel him hug me back and he starts crying into my shoulder. I sit up and continue hugging him while hes still crying. I felt bad because I know this is my fault but I couldnt cry right now. This isn't about me.

He calms down and pulls away.

"I'm sorry"

He mumbles while avoiding eye contact.

"Why are you sorry? I'm the one who hid from you. If anyone's sorry it should be me. You did nothing wrong."

I use my hand and make him look me in the eyes like he did earlier to me but he still wont look at me.

"Hey. Look at me. Please. C'mon Shin I just wanna talk to you."

He laughs and I'm confused.

"Shin? Is that a nickname for me. Y'know it's only fair if you if I make one for you."

"Stop changing the subject. This doesnt normally happen, but I'm being serious. What did you mean by you push everyone away?"

"I was hoping you didnt hear that... it just always seems to me that people dont want to be around me. It's either because of my quirk, or my fashion sense, or the fact I'd be better off as a villian."

"Is that really what you think? Shinsou, you're currently in the best class in the best heroics school in the world and you wanna say you'd be better off as a villian? Look at yourself! You have Sero, Mina, Bakugo-as much as he hates to admit it, he'd kill anyone if they hurt you-, Kirishima, and I'm pretty sure you're friends with Todoroki and Midoriya. We all would hurt someone if they hurt you. We are a very friendly and protective class. We would do anything for our friends. Dont think for a second we wouldnt do the same for you. We love you Shinsou. All of us. Even the hot-headed pomeranian that is Bakugo."

I look in his eyes and smile. Not the usual bright smile but an understanding and welcoming smile.

Then he kissed me and I kissed him back. It was short. Unlike the one earlier. I hug him again.

"This calls for drastic measures. I'm calling the Bakusquad!"

"Kami! No you arent!"

I laugh as I grab my phone and jump off the bed. I open it and click on the group chat. I look up and I dont see Shinsou. I lower my phone and look around. How did he disappear.

"Gotcha!"

I turn around and shock him. Not enough to hurt him but itll buy me a few seconds. I jump forward and turn around to see Shinsou smirking where I was standing.

"Kami? Yes or no?"

I know his quirk so I just shake my head.

"Do you want me to kiss you again?"

Did he really just ask that?

"What?"

"Got em'!"

Dammit I fell for it.

"Give me your phone."

I feel my body moving but I try to stay where I am. It doesn't work. I hand him my phone and I go back to normal.

If quirks are on the table then imma get back at him!

I shock him again. This time, though, its gonna sting a little. He drops my phone and I grab it. I press call and the whole bakusquad picks up.

"We have an emergency! Get to the 18thfloor and quick!"

I hang up and within a matter of seconds Sero, Mina, Bakugo, and Kiri are in the room sitting on various parts of the room.

"Shinsou here, doesnt think he has friends!"

Mina gasps and walks up to him. She slaps him and hugs him.

"You're an idiot! We all love you! Even Bakugo!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT ME PINKY! ILL BLOW YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF!"

"Ok then."

Shinsou says as he tries to escape Minas grasp.

"You know what this calls for? Sleepover! We can invite more of the class too!"

"Yeah, Mina! Let's do it!"

"How about no? I'd rather just sleep in my room with Kaminari and maybe you guys."

Shinsou said we wont do it.

The majority of the class was in our room. The people not here were Koda, Shouji, Sato, Iida, Ayoyama, and Tokoyami.

"Now what?"

I ask.

Mina clears her throat. Oh no. I know that look. That glint in her eye. The mischievous smile.

"Truth or dare!"

Yep. Of course Mina chooses truth or dare. We all got in a circle and the game began.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 30 15
-Complete- D. Kaminari x reader "My quirk is like how that kiss was," "How's that?" "Electric!" (Y/n) (L/n) is entering her first year of high sc...
199K 7.9K 24
ใ€ OLD VERSION ใ€‘ You can find the rewritten version through my profile :) โ ๏ผค๏ฝ‰๏ฝ„ ๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ• ๏ฝŠ๏ฝ•๏ฝ“๏ฝ” ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ— ๏ฝ ๏ฝ†๏ฝ•๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡ ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ•๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ ๏ฝ๏ฝ™ ๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝ“? โž โžช โฑโฟ สทสฐโฑแถœสฐ แตƒ แตแตƒแตแต‰สณ แตโฑสณหก แตแต‰...
520 14 19
(Abuse) (Self harm) (Language) (Sexual abuse) (Possible Little space) ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ (Please be mindful I do not support any of these actions. It is just...