The Mafia And The Pyscho//Hon...

By Km_Tiny_02

"Be careful around him y/n he's not who you think he is" "Y/N!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO SEE HIM ANYMORE! WHY CAN'T... More

》Intro//Background《
》 Characters 《
》chapter 1《
》chapter 2《
》chapter 3《
》chapter 4《
》chapter 5《
》chapter 6《
》Chapter 8《
》Chapter 9《
》Chapter 10《
》Chapter 11《
》Chapter 12《
》Chapter 13《
》Chapter 14《
》Chapter 15《
》Chapter 16《
》Chapter 17《
》Chapter 18《
》Chapter 19《
》Chapter 20《
》Chapter 21《
》Chapter 22《
》Chapter 23《
》Chapter 24《
》Chapter 25《
》Chapter 26《
》Chapter 27《
*Not an update but important*
》Chapter 28《
》Chapter 29《
》Chapter 30《
not a chapter
》Chapter 31《
》Chapter 32《
》Chapter 33《
》Chapter 34《
》chapter 35《
》Chapter 36《
》Chapter 37《
》Chapter 38《
》Chapter 39《
》Chapter 40《
》Chapter 41《
》 Chapter 42 《

》Chapter 7《

6.6K 197 42
By Km_Tiny_02

__________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>°°°°<<<<<<<<<<<<<

(You can ignore the song it has nothing to do with the story. I was listening to it while writing this chapter and it sounded good so I thought I'd put it in for u all 😊)

°Y/n pov°

What the fuck? Who the hell sent me this? I show Areum and she looked confused and scared. "Y/n who sent this? Have you had anything like this before?" I shook my head. This was the first time I've gotten something like this. "I think for now, I'll just ignore it. It's probably some kid from down stairs trying to scare me" Yea it's just a kid playing a lame prank.

I put the letter in the draw and start eating the food along with Areum. When we finished I made us hot chocolate and we grab a blanket each and headed out to the balcony. We sat on the couch underneath my window and talked.

"Y/n?" I didn't turn to look at her, I just stayed looking at the stars. "Yea?" "Why do you like sitting out at night so much? I've seen you walk to the park some times after you've finished work too" That's was an easy one so I didn't have to think about it for long.

"When my dad was still around he would sit up on the roof or would just go in the garden and look at the stars. I'd join him some times when I had a nightmare or I couldn't sleep. I remember asking him why he sits out there all the time."

Flash back 14 years ago

3rd person.

6 year old Y/n and her farther were sitting out side looking at all the stars. She wondered why he'd sit out here for ages before coming back inside all the time so she asked him something. "Dadddd~" "Yes my little princess?" He said looking down at me. "Why are you always looking up at the stars? Doesn't it get boring?"

He thought for a minute, contemplating on how to answer her question. "When I was younger your grandfather used to do this with me and I asked him the very same question, and do you know what he said?" "What?" He looked back up at the sky when he said this. "Some people believe that when you die, you become a star, looking down on to the people you love. Some people just think they're pretty because they light up the sky... But when I come out here and look up at the sky, I think about all my loved ones that are looking down on me right now, but I also think of how pretty they are and it calms me down"

Y/n looked at him in wonder but then another question popped up in her mind. "Doesn't it get lonly though, no one else is out here to talk to and everythings quite" He laughed a little bit before answering. "Not in the slightest. The stars are there for you whenever you need them. They never go away, they just shine even brighter at night. So when ever I feel lonely I come out side and stare at the stars. It calms me down. But it also makes me think of our family and friends that have past on and are now the stars that shine the brightest, letting us know that they're here with us. It might not be physically but they're are still there."

End of flash back

°Y/n pov°

"He told me that the stars are people that have past on. Family members and friends. And each night we sit out here, looking up at the stars, we are actually looking at all our loved ones that have past on.... He said, whenever he felt lonely he would come out and just stare at them, they would calm him down because of how pretty they looked twinkling in the sky." Looking down at my hands, I carry on.

"So when I feel lonely I come out here or I sit on my window sill and just look up. I don't think about anything I just look up. 'The stars that shine the brightest are our loved ones, they're showing us that they're there for us, it might not be physically but they are there'. That's the main thing I remember my dad telling me, so when I feel like I'm alone, I'm not. I just have to look up at the stars because they're the ones that are there for me, keeping me company." I looked towards Areum. She looks at me with a little bit of sympathy but mostly with curiosity.

"Where's your dad now?" She asked. "Up there. With all the other stars." The sympathy in her eyes increaded slightly. "Oh I'm sorry" "Its fine. He died when I was 7 so it doesn't hurt when someone askes about him anymore" I said smiling a bit. "We should head inside now. We've gotta be up early tomorrow for work". We headed inside and she slept in the guest bedroom.

Time skip: Next day

°Hongjoong's pov°

I'm heading back to my office as I've just came out of a meeting to get my things so I can have my break and work elsewhere until I have to be back for my last meeting today. I get to the elevator and step in when the doors opened.

I start thinking about y/n, is she okay after the other night?, should I pop in to see her? The doors opened again and I walk out.

"Seonghwa I'm heading out but I'll be back later. I'm taking Mingi with me as we need to go over some paper work" I let Seonghwa know. And started to leave before turning back. "By the way, text me 10 minutes before the next meeting starts and I'll bring you a coffee back" "Okay could you get me a frappuccino instead though please I'm not in the mood for a hot drink today" "Okay I'll be off now, bye"

I go down to Mingi's floor to get him then we head off to the cafe next door.

°Y/n's pov°

Its half 10 right now and it was busier than normal today, we weren't swamped with work to do but we didn't get much time to rest before a table need cleaning or a customer came in. Right now it was quiter then before. 20 minutes later and I was busy serving a customer when I heard the door open but I didn't pay to much attention to it as I was busy. I finnished up the order then handed it to them and they headed to the table.
"Hi what would yo- hongjoong?" I was surprised to see Hongjoong standing there with a really tall man behind him.

The guy behind him was good looking too. Are all of Hongjoong's colleges good looking?. He had short brown hair that had been pushed back so it sat now comfortably on his forehead. He was dressed in a black suite that showed his broad shoulders nicely. He had really pretty brown eyes and a thick lips. He looked a bit intimidating... but I think that might just be because of his height.

"Hey y/n, how are you?" He asked. I look over my shoulder to see my boss looking at me so I answered quickly. "I'm good but *my boss is looking at me so* what would you like to order" I said whispering in the middle. He let out a small chuckle then ordered what they were both having. They were both sitting in so I said I'll take there order over to them when it's ready.

"Here you go and if you want anything else it's at the front or just ask. I'll be more than happy to help" I said smiling at the end. They smiled back and said thanks. We went back to work for about 30 minutes before we went to the locker room for a bit as there wasnt many customers now. Areum smiling at me like an idiot and just kept slapping my arm.

"Omg y/n you've got to help set me up with the tall dude. Who is it anyway?" I laughed at her silliness. "I dunno. I think he's a colleague but he could be one of his friends too." I said trying to peek around the corner. My eyes set on hongjoong for a second before we made eye contact. It lasted about 3 seconds before I quickly pulled back and ended up head butting Areums chin. She let out a little yelp which got peopled attention but I couldn't stop laughing. "Owwww y/nnnn~ why did you move so fast?" I couldn't answer, I was to busy laughing.

Once I calmed down I answered her. "I'm sorry. Hongjoong made eye contact with me when I peaked my head around the corner and it scared me." I was just giggling now. She nodded and kept rubbing her chin. I've go on my break soon so I made my self a cookies and cream frappachino then head to the back. I came back threw and hongjoong called me over.

"Hey y/n. You on your break now?" "Yea I've got about 30 minutes. What about you? you've been walking non stop ever since you got here. How long ago was it about an hour ago now?" He thought for a minute before answering. "Yea it has. Why don't you join us for a bit?" "Hmm.. only for a bit. I've got to get food soon before I get back on my shift." I took a seat next to Hongjoong, opposite the tall dude.

"Y/n this is Song Mingi another one of my best friends that I told you about. Mingi this is Lee Y/n." I wave and said hi and he did the same. "It nice meeting you, I've heard quite a bit from Hongjoong" I said. Mingi gave hongjoong a look before turning back to me "have you now? How did you and him meet then" "We just bumped into each other liturally" I said laughing a bit and hongjoong just looked down shaking his head while smirking.

"Do you both work together then as well?" I asked. For all I know they could be from 2 different companies coming together on a collaboration. "Yea we do but he's my boss but I'm the boss when he's not there. But he's there most of the time so I don't get to boss anyone about." Mingi answered which made me giggle a bit. "What section do you work in then?" I asked

"I'm the general manager so I do have my own unit of workers to boss about but it's not as fun as bossing about the whole company" Mingi chucked a bit causing me to do the same. "You think it's fun? The amount of people that mess up orders or nearly lose important partner ships that I have to save is stressful. I'd like to see you try it for a day" Hongjoong joked. Mingi was about to speak when Hongjoong cut him off. " Actually scratch that, the only time you're being in control of the business is if it's an important matter that I have to attend to or if I die, but even then, you'd have to have Seonghwa there" Mingi had he mouth wide open. Again for the second time today I laughed so much my belly was hurting.

"Right I think I should get going now. It was great to meet you Song Mingi, I hope we get to talk again and hopefully I'll bump into you again hongjoong" I said picking my drink up before standing up. "Like wise Lee y/n. Ur quite fun to hang around with." Mingi said smiling. "Why don't I join you instead?" Mingi and I were shocked by what hongjoong said. I started to blush a bit. "Um sure why not" He smiled and looked down before turning to mingi. "You can either continue working here or at the company or you can work on the other project I set you to sort out for me the other day?" With that mingi nodded his head.

"I think I'll stay here for a bit longer hyung, before going back. I'll work on the project first coz that shouldn't take too long. Have fun you two" Mingi winked at the end. I got shy so I turned around and said bye quickly before rushing out the door with hongjoong laughing at me from behind.

_________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>°°°°<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 3.4K 67
This is Book three in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" before tackling this one...
15.9K 414 42
It's a story of 12 childhood friends some are brothers and sisters too. Here LOVE not only refer to in romantic way between boy and girl, here love r...
267K 12.4K 23
[COMPLETED] (SPELLING ERRORS PRESENT) ****THIS STORY CONTAINS SMUT, EXTREME VIOLENCE, AND SENSITIVE CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK**** #1 - #Atiny 25...
830 60 11
-bottom san As the group grows closer, romantic feelings emerge and San finds himself caught in a web of love triangle drama. Amidst this whirlwind...