LUCID DREAMS๏ธฑFEZCO

By abbyyfritz

โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐™‡๐™๐˜พ๐™„๐˜ฟ ๐˜ฟ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™Ž โ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ. โž โ˜†*.โ˜ฝ E... More

๐˜“๐˜œ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜‹ ๐˜‹๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜š๏ผ
-๐˜–๐˜•๐˜Œ
-๐˜›๐˜ž๐˜–
-๐˜›๐˜๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜Œ
-๐˜๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜™
-๐˜๐˜๐˜๐˜Œ
-๐˜š๐˜๐˜Ÿ
-๐˜š๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜•
-๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜Ž๐˜๐˜›
-๐˜•๐˜๐˜•๐˜Œ
-๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜•
-๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜•
-๐˜›๐˜ž๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜๐˜Œ
-๐˜›๐˜๐˜๐˜™๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜•
-๐˜๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜™๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜•
-๐˜๐˜๐˜๐˜›๐˜๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜•
-๐˜š๐˜๐˜Ÿ๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜•

-๐˜š๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜•

13.7K 294 60
By abbyyfritz

                       ☆: *.☽ LUCID DREAMS

         " you're the only girl I dream about, babe."
                       ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

THE THREE OF US STRUTTED INTO THE DANCE, arms linked together. We sat at a table as Cassie, Lexi, and Maddy came to sit with us. After we hugged and greeted each other we all sat down in unison. Not long after that Kat came over and sat with us as well.

"Hi." Kat said sitting down.

"Wow, you look awesome." I said looking at the girls outfit.

"Thanks." Kat replies cheerfully as her and Maddy gave each other awkward glances. As we sat in silence and watched everyone dance, Cassie spoke.

"What if these are, like, the big moments in life? Like, my mom always talks about how highschool was like this big, monumental part of her life." She said pausing. "But I cannot imagine being 40 and looking back at this, like, 'wow'."

"Yeah, but that's because most people peak in highschool." Maddy said laughing

"If you call this 'peaking' then you can just shoot me now." I said making everyone giggle.

"Yeah, I feel like I'm not even a person yet." Lexi stated.

"Yeah, I'm definitely at, like, 25 percent peakness." Cassie explained.

"I feel like I'm at a hundred." Jules said as she took a sip of Maddy's orange drink and passed it to me. "But I can definitely get to 150."

"Honestly, I never thought I'd make it this far." Rue said in a monotoned voice.

"Same." I agreed.

"What do you mean?" Cassie asked Rue.

"I don't know, I just always had, like, this overwhelming anxiety that something bad would happen."

"Yeah I kinda thought I would be dead by now." I added.

"In all fairness, last summer, there were, like three weeks where I thought you were dead." Maddy said looking at Rue.

"Okay, but she's been sober for, like, three months." Jules stated.

"Weren't you in rehab like six months ago?" Maddy asked.

"Uh, yeah." Rue said chuckling.

"Maybe people are nasogastric about highschool 'cause it's, like, the last time in their life that they get to dream." Cassie said making me laugh.

"I don't know about you guys, but I stopped dreamin' a long fucking time ago." I said as I pulled out my flask and took a few gulps.

"Yeah, but after this it's just bad jobs, and bill, and bad husbands. Maybe I'm generalizing, but I don't know. Do you guys get what I mean?" Cassie asked.

"I don't know I kinda feel the opposite. I feel like highschool is super fucking suffocating." Jules added.

"Really?" Cassie asked.

"Yeah, and on top of that, it's not like they are teaching us anything useful, like taxes, or how to handle divorce papers." I said making Cassie giggle as Jules' phone buzzed.

"I'll be right back." She said as she got up from the table and walked to the bathroom. As we sat at the table Nate walked by with his date. We all watched as we saw Nate lifting he dress up so her ass was exposed.

"First of all, ew." Maddy said.

"Second of all, ew." I said looking at her as she smiled at me. As we sat there we all watched Nate dance with his date as he stared Maddy down.

"Maddy, don't." Cassie said "Maddy, don't do it."

"Fuck it!" She said angrily as she got up and went to find someone to dance with.

"Maddy! Don't! Come back!" I yelled as she walked off.

"I guarantee you Maddy and Nate are gonna get married." Kat said as we watched the girl dance with some random guy. "And probably, like, divorced three times, and in some strange way, live a pretty happy life."

"Yeah." We all said agreeing. Rue then got up and walked to go find Jules. After a while the two came back to the table and Jules took a big gulp of the orange drink. When she was done her and Rue went on the dance floor and began to dance.

"I feel like love is super dark and no one ever talks about it." Cassie said.

"Yeah, but that might be specific to their kind of love." Lexi stated.

"Or my kind of love." Cassie finished. "I think I'm gonna do everything in my power for at least, like, the next three years to not fall in love."

"But what if you do?" Kat asked.

"Then intervene and fucking destroy it." I said cutting in.

"Exactly." Cassie said agreeing with me as Kat got up and walked over to Ethan. We all watched at the table as her and Ethan made up and kissed each other. When they kissed we all cheered at the table. The two walked off as Cassie, Lexi, and I laughed at the table. Rue then came to the table and looked at me.

"Get up and follow me." She said sternly as I nodded and got up. She grabbed my arm and dragged me along as the two of us followed Nate outside. When we got outside he was standing against the railing. We both went and stood next to him.

"Why do I feel like you're the reason Fez's house got raided?" Rue asked.

"Actually I'll rephrase that for her, why do I know you're the reason Fez's house got raided?" I asked looking at the ground.

"You know, sometimes when you do illegal shit, bad things happen to you." Nate said looking up at Rue and I.

"I should kick the shit out of you right now, you know that? You're lucky Rue is here cause I would have you dead on the ground right now." I said.

"You've never done anything illegal, Nate?" Rue asked as she grabbed my hand.

"You talking about your friend Jules?" The boy asked.

"No, actually, she's talking about your fucking dad!" I said sternly looking at him.

"I just wanna make sure you two have given it some forethought. I know you've both lost a lot of brain cells of the years. I wouldn't want you two to say something you might regret."

"What are you gonna do? You gonna ruin our lives?" Rue said pausing. "I fucking promise you, we can do that a lot better than you can."

"What do you two want?" He asked as he turned towards us.

"Well I know I want you to leave my boyfriend the fuck alone." I said.

"Yeah, and I want you leave Jules alone. If you ever fuck with either of them again. We'll destroy your life." Rue said looking up at him.

"We'll destroy your dad's life, we'll burn your whole fucking life to the ground. 'Cause we personally have no problem walking into any police station and telling them that Nate Jacobs's daddy likes to fuck lil' kids." I said looking at him with a smug smile on my face.

"You know, you two look very pretty tonight." He said looking at me. "Especially you, Eva, I love that dress you're wearing." He said as he began to slide his hand up my thigh. "Are you sure that Jules told you everything? Know what I like about her, she has these very real dreams. You know, none of the people in that school are gonna go or do anything incredible, but not Jules. She's gonna go somewhere. How 'bout you two?"

"You know, I honestly don't fucking care where I go." Rue said looking at Nate.

"Neither do I." I said.

"Well that's a shame, cause I really did think you would have a nice time on a pole." He said looking at me. "Now, don't forget what I said, 'cause you both look very pretty tonight." He said as he walked off.

"What a fucking dick." I said as I pulled out a cigarette and Rue and I sat down on the stairs.

"Don't listen to him, he's just an asshole." Rue said as I let her take a drag off my cigarette. Not long after Jules came out and sat next to Rue and I.

"I fucking hate this town." Rue said as Jules played with her hair.

"If I could I would burn it to the ground." Jules said smiling as I passed her the cigarette.

"And salt the earth behind you." I said laughing.

"Jules, are you in love with Anna?" Rue asked sadly.

"Yeah." She said softly.

"Are you...um, are you in love with me?" Rue asked, even though she already knew the answer.

"Yeah." Jules lied.

"Do you wish I was different?" Rue asked as Jules passed me back the cigarette while she shook her head 'no'. "What if we just left. Like, we just left this dance, we went home, grabbed a bunch of our shit. Just went to the city. What if we just fucking left?" Rue asked Jules and I.

"That's fucking crazy." Jules said laughing as Rue pulled her into a kiss. "Let's do it."

"I can't guys, I love Fez. I can't do that to him. I gotta go." I said as I got up and began to walk away.

"Wait!" Rue said as she got up and grabbed my arm. As she grabbed me I turned around and she kissed me. "I love you, Eva." She said softy.

"I love you too, Rue. Thank you for being my friend." I said as she let go of me and walked and ran off with Jules. As I walked home I began to cry, I just lost my best friend, and it hurt like hell. As I ran home I texted Fez but I got no answer.

Eva:
Babe, where are you?
I need you right now.
Rue's running away and she doesn't care that she's making a terrible mistake.
Where the fuck are you?!?!

No answer at all. As I walked into my house I grabbed the bottle of wine from the counter. As I sat on my couch downing the bottle I thought over everything, and after all that thinking I realized, that if I couldn't even keep my friendship with Rue, then how the fuck was I gonna do that with Fez?

As it got later into the night, I became more drunk. With no response from Fez I began to worry, but I was too drunk to give a shit. I wished Rue hadn't left and that my boyfriend would tell me he's safe. Around 12:30 am there was a knock at my door. I walked up and opened it to Rue.

"I figured out that, she wasn't good for me." Rue said with tears rolling down her face. I hugged her and cried along with her.

"I figured out that, Fez and I, we just aren't gonna last. I'm gonna end up fucking it up." I said as I held her face close to mine.

"You're gonna be okay, Eva." She said as she walked into the house and we sat on the couch. She looked at the half empty bottle of wine and held me close. "You got anything stronger than wine?" She asked looking at me as I got up and grabbed the pills from my closet.

"Took a bottle from Fez, when he had me bring a bunch of shit home." I said as I sniffled and sat down on the couch.

"Let's do this." Rue said as we slipped into deep,  

                                  Lucid Dreams

                                     -THE END-
                           -TILL NEXT SEASON-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

931K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
276K 8.3K 63
โ Shut up,โž โ Make me, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
2.2M 114K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...