-𝘍𝘐𝘝𝘌

☆: *.☽ LUCID DREAMS

       " you're the only girl I dream about, babe

" you're the only girl I dream about, babe."
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

RUE AND I SPLIT FROM JULES, we had our last class together, but to be honest I had no fucking idea what the class was about or what it was.

"So, let's start with a little improvisation." The teacher said pausing. "I'd like each of you to get up and tell us a five minute story about your summer." When she said that Rue held her hoodie tight around her head and began to fall sideways down.

"Rue what's wrong?" I asked looking at the girl.

"She gonna pick me, just watch." Rue muttered sadly.

"You don't know th-."

"Looks like we have our first volunteer: Rue." She said as I looked at the teacher in awe.

"Please don't do this to me." Rue mutter making me feel bad for her.

"Rue you'll do fine just be kind and confident." I whispered as she got up and smiled at me.

"Come on, everyone. Let's give her a little encouragement." The teacher said as Rue began to walk up to stage.

"Um, uh a memory?" Rue asked nervously.

"Anything that had an impact on you this summer." The teacher said softly.

"Uh, I don't, I can't think of...."

"Just relax your body. Release the tension." The teacher said trying to help Rue. I could tell by the way she was acting that she was nervous. If I could have I would I stormed up to stage and ushered her away with me to help her calm down but I knew I couldn't. I hating sitting and watching my best friend like that.

"So this.....this summer?" She asked. I could tell she was remembering things that she would only talk about with me. I knew she wasn't gonna say anything.

"Yes." The teacher said as Rue stood on stage silent.

"I'm-I'm having trouble, Uh, Like, remembering...uh something, ya know." She said stuttering.

"Just tell us a specific memory."

"Um, okay, uh...I was, um, with my mom, and my little sister, and we were listening to this...this song." She said sadly. She stood on the stage with tears in her eyes. I could tell she was sad and remembering things she didn't want to remember. "I'm sorry, but I-I can't think of anything, so....I'm-I'm done." She said as she ran off the stage and to the hallway. When she ran out me and Lexi followed her into the bathroom.

"Rue it's me, Eva, don't flush your shit babes." I said as she opened the stall door. I hugged her and she wiped the tears off her cheeks.

"What are you doing here?" Rue asked Lexi.