My Sweet Psycho | Jenlisa G!P

By Ebi_sensei

NOTE: BOOK 1 & 2 ARE MERGED FOR CONVENIENCE BOOK 1 [COMPLETE]: She's sweet, but a psycho. Hot, but a psycho... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 [Day 1]
Chapter 16 [Day 2]
Chapter 17 [M]
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 [M]
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 [M]
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
THE BEGINNING OF THE END
πŸ’£ SURPRISE! πŸ’£
THE SWEET PSYCHO
WHAT HAPPENED TO JENNIE?
THE END CONTINUES
EPILOGUE: THE REMEDY
MSP BOOK 2
MSP: The Sweet Psycho's Psycho
PROLOGUE
Chapter 2.1
Chapter 2.2
Chapter 2.3
Chapter 2.4
Chapter 2.5 [M]
Chapter 2.6
Chapter 2.7
Chapter 2.8
Chapter 2.9 [M]
EPILOGUE: THE SWEET PSYCHO'S ENDING
THE NEXT SWEET PSYCHOS
Author's Note

Chapter 12

64.7K 1.9K 5K
By Ebi_sensei

"Roses are red, violets are blue. If you dare to touch her, I will kill you."

============================

"Lisa... sunbae?" She squinted her eyes at me to make sure I was really the one she mentioned. I stood up and smile at her while my other hand was returning the pocketbook.

"Hey. Yeonwoo. Nice to see you here." If I remember correctly, she's one of Nancy's circle of friends. She then walked towards me with a small smile.

"Me too, sunbae." She replied and grab a pocketbook.

"So, you like reading books, sunbae?" I just hummed as I also look for a nice book.

"Just to, you know, escape from this cruel reality." I heard her chuckle so I looked at her. I just caught her smiling and it was mesmerizing.

"Cruel reality, huh. Are you perhaps, pertaining to someone or something, Lisa sunbae?" I just chuckled, still checking the books. I almost forgot that she knows about me and Nancy.

"Nope. I don't know." She laughed again and that just made me smile. But then I turn to her as I bit my lip.

"Yeonwoo?" She glanced at me and hummed. "How's, um, Nancy? I mean, have you guys talked? Personally? Or maybe on the phone?" She just looked at me and nodded while reading a book's summary.

"She's okay, sunbae. I don't know why but we can only talk to her through messaging. We even tried to have facetime with her or even call her but she just keeps on ignoring it." I just nodded. I'm relieved to hear that but I just clenched my fists as I took a deep breath.

"Did she... um, did she talk about... me?" She then looks at me with an apologetic look and shook her head.

"Sorry, sunbae. We did try but it seems that she doesn't want to talk about it." I just sigh and continued checking books with her.

I still don't know the reason why she stood me up and not even texting me while she's texting her friends. And I also care for her though. She's a hoobae anyway.

"You done, sunbae?" I was back to my feet when Yeonwoo just burst my bubble of thoughts.

"Yeah." I smiled at her as I picked out 3 pocketbooks and we went to the counter.

I'm surprised that Yeonwoo was kind of talkative since when in school, she would just listen to her friends. We decided in the end that we're going to eat dinner together since I'm really having fun talking to her about books.

We then enter in a certain restaurant as the waiter then gave us a table set for two and their menu. We just ordered a whole spicy roasted chicken and kimchi fried rice and Cola.

We are actually damn hungry. Maybe because we talk too much and she's fun to be around.

I volunteered to pay for everything but she insisted that she'll pay half of it so I let her. We just waited for the food to arrive.

"You should've read the fifty shades series sunbae. It's better than the movie." I just laugh in amusement.

"You already read that?" She just smiled and nodded.

"Yup. That's why I told you it's better than the movie because it's not that explicit for me." I just nodded.

"Ah. Okay, I get it. I guess I'll buy that soon." She then smiled as she took something from her bag while I'm just tapping my fingers on the table.

I look around just to see someone staring at me because I still feel being watched. The hairs on my nape are still standing and I just keep on rubbing it just to ease the feeling.

"Here." She then pushed a pocketbook towards me on the table which I took it and check it out.

"What's this?"

"A pocketbook that I love. It's short but it's so nice that it gives you a roller coaster ride of emotions." I read its summary and from the looks of it, it's angsty.

"Oh. that sounds interesting. I'll read this tonight so I can give this back to you tomorrow." I smiled as I put her pocketbook on my bag.

"Sure." She retorts and I felt my phone vibrating so I took it from my bag and it was just Seulgi.

I was about to answer her when my phone just turned off saying 'dead battery'. Great.

How could I forget to charge this earlier? I just sighed and put my phone back to my bag.

"Here are your orders, ladies." Out of a sudden, I froze when that chilly and husky voice rang to my ears as it thumps my heart.

I just lifted my head to see if I was right and my eyes just widened as I forgot to breathe when I saw her, wearing a cute shiny dress that's above the knee holding a knife next to her chin.

"N- Nini..."

"President Jennie."

Jennie just smiled. But she just raised her hand with a knife and before we could react, a loud thud with juicy sound was heard while she stabbed the roasted chicken. We were startled that we almost fell on our seats while I noticed how her hand gripping on the knife was shaking.

Is she... okay?

I just swallowed a lump. She then looked at me and her eyes seemed to be warm and tender now.

"Hello, Lili." Her cold touch on my cheek made me flinch a little as she cupped it.

"Nice to see you here, president Jennie." Yeonwoo stood up and bowed at her while Jennie turns and just look at her with a lopsided smile.

"Hello, Yeonwoo. And fancy you guys meeting here." And she then touched Yeonwoo's shoulder as her dark brown orbs then met mine. I just cleared my throat as I tried to smile.

"J- Jennie, um, what brought you here?" She was just staring intently at me instead of answering my question. Is there something on my face?

And what's with her eyes? It's like they wanna tell something which I cannot decipher. She was about to say something when a waiter just bowed beside her.

"I'm sorry for the interruption miss Kim but miss Jisoo is calling for you on the phone."

Her eyes then darted on the guy. Yeonwoo and I just look at each other probably thinking the same thing as mine.

"I'll be there." The waiter then bowed and left us and Jennie then smiled at us. "I own this restaurant, girls. Now, please excuse me and enjoy your food." She bowed at us and left us gawking.

"Wow. Did you hear that, Lisa sunbae?" I just nodded at Yeonwoo who seemed to be amazed.

"Yeah. I mean..." I looked around and I can't believe she already owned and ran a business at the age of 19.

She owned this restaurant that has lots of customers and they even enjoyed their food. Is this why Jennie's cooking is so delicious?

"Mmmm! It's so delicious, sunbae! I wonder if president Jennie cooked these!" I just turn to Yeonwoo and she already started eating.

I just grab a piece of the chicken and taste it and she was right! We just moan in delight and nodded whenever we took another bite while we talked about books.

But I can't help but look at the counter since Jennie was there, managing the crews and I sometimes would just look away when I think she faces to us.

When I felt like peeing, I just excused myself and went to their women's toilet. I locked the door and started to do my business. I then went out of the cubicle and wash my hands.

"Are you dating her?" The water that I cupped on my palm just splashed on my face when I jumped in surprise when I suddenly heard Jennie talk behind me.

I just wipe my face and took a deep breath as I face her. She was just leaning behind the main door, crossing her arms with her feline eyes locking on me.

"Oh, Jennie. Please stop giving me a heart attack." She just giggled and walked towards me as she strokes my back.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you, scaredy-cat." And she took another tissue paper to help me wipe the water on my face.

"So, tell me, are you on a date with her?" She asked still wiping my face and our damn bodies are so close to each other especially our faces.

"N- no, of course not. We just happen to see each other at a bookstore and we decided to eat here." I then throw the wet tissues on the trash while she washed her hands on the sink.

"You look cute together." Our eyes then met in the mirror and her eyes show no emotions while I just look away and rub my nape. I then let out a dry laugh but a bitter pain was lingering inside me.

"O- oh. Uh, do you... think so?" I looked at her again and she nodded as she wiped her wet hands on a tissue paper. She threw it on the trash and then look at me with a tender look.

"Lisa, we're friends, right? So do not be afraid to tell me who you're dating. I'll root for the both of you." She then flashes her gummy smile which automatically made me smile.

"Of course. I promise." She then cupped my cheek.

"That's good to hear. Now go. Do not keep a maiden waiting." She pushed me and I just scratch my head.

"Oh. Uh, okay. See you around." I then left her inside as I can feel her eyes on me but I was definitely sure she said something which I quite didn't understand.

I didn't bother to look back since Yeonwoo just smiled at me. I just smiled back as I return to my seat and we continued talking about random stuff. Yeonwoo and I lost a track of time that we just decided to go home now.

We tried to bid farewell to Jennie but a waiter told us she already left. We just exited in the mall and we're on our way now to the taxi area.

"I'm sorry if I'm being talkative, sunbae. Whenever I talk to someone with books, I just couldn't keep my mouth shut." She giggled which made my ears perked up and look at her in awe. I just shook my hand at her.

"Nah, it's okay. I'm new to this book world anyway so I'm glad to see you." She nodded as I opened the car door for her.

She stopped and stood in front of me. She tucked her hair behind her ear and look at me.

"Lisa sunbae?"

"Uh, yeah?"

"I would love to hang out with you again. 'Till next time, sunbae." My lips curved upwards as I nodded.

"Oh. Yeah! Sure. Till next time." Her cheeks then flushed red which stunned me because of how adorable she was.

"Good night, sunbae."

"Good night to you too." Before she went in, she suddenly leaned forward and stole a kiss on my cheek.

I was surprised that my mouth just went agape as she smiled at me and got in the cab. I automatically held my cheek and follow the cab driving away from me.

Just what was that? I didn't expect that coming. My heart even flutters. Shit. Is this a sign? Should I date her?

I honestly find her attractive anyhow. I just bit my lip to suppress a smile and got inside the backseat of the cab.

"Is she your girlfriend, dear?" Right after I sat, the driver suddenly talk. But I just shook my head and my hands.

"Oh no. She's just a junior of mine." I said smiling and he just nodded looking at me in his rearview mirror.

"I see. Well, how about the woman hiding from afar?" He said pointing at the back while I just knitted my eyebrows.

"What?" I looked in the rear view but there was no one. I just look back at him in the mirror.

"She looks so mad watching the both of you, child. If looks can kill, you both are already dead by now." I look at the back again and there was clearly no one. I just swallowed a lump.

That's creepy.

I just look at the driver again and let out a dry laugh as I rub my nape.

"M- maybe you're just... imagining, sir." He then shrugged. I just gave him my address as I slump my back on the backrest.

Minutes passed and I finally arrived in my apartment as I quickly took a bath.

I read the pocketbook that Yeonwoo lent me before I go to sleep. It's a pocketbook anyway, so maybe I'll finish this today.

I slept late but managed to wake up early somehow. I honestly still feel sleepy though.

I didn't know that I finished the book at 11 in the evening, so I immediately fall asleep and went to dreamland with Jennie.

Yeah, yeah, I still dream of her. All the freaking time and it seemed that I got used to it. I need to though because she's my friend. Only a friend.

The doorbell rang so I took my bathrobe since I am only wearing boxers and sports bra underneath, and peep on the peephole and it was Jennie, already wearing her gummy grin.

Being greeted with that from her was a delightful sight. I just opened the door wearing my grin as she spread her arms.

"Good morning, my dearest Lili!"

I smiled even more when she puts her fingertips above her head forming her arms into a heart as she puckered her lips on me. I just chuckled.

"Good morning, driver." She then squinted her eyes at me and crossed her arms.

"I'm not your driver!" She hissed like a mad kitten until she just smirked looking like Cheshire cat in Alice in wonderland.

"But I can be your sweet lover." She wiggled her eyebrows and I just burst out laughing. I simply grab her to get inside or she'll throw some antics on me, nonstop.

"Just wait here while I'll wear my uniform." And I let her sit on the couch and turn the tv on for her to entertain.

As soon as she got comfortable, I wear my uniform. I grab my keys, phone, and wallet and rush outside.

But I flinched when Jennie was in front of my door, standing with her mischievous smirk.

"W- what are you--"

"Just when will you ever learn to tie your ribbon properly, Lili?" She heaved out a lungful sigh and fixed my tie giving our body and faces this proximity.

I looked at her and god, does she ever experienced being ugly? Why does she always have to be pretty with a face powder and lip tint? I just bit my lip when I noticed her biting her lip.

"There we go. Let's go now. I already turn off everything so you don't have to worry," she said, holding my hand so tight as I reached for my bag on the couch.

"Thanks."

I locked the apartment and as always, she would cling to my arms as we walk to the elevator and I always notice how the staff here would bow at us.

I mean, they always do that but whenever they see Jennie, they always panic and automatically bow.

When we went to the elevator, I just cleared my throat as I looked at her feeling the urge to ask her about it.

"Nini, I've been meaning to ask. Do the employees know you?" She then looked at me and smiled.

"Yup. This is actually my father and his friend's apartment complex. Jisoo and I even have a room here but dad wants us to stay in the house. Too bad I can't be with you here." She then shrugged while my mouth became round.

Now I know why those staff would never miss a chance to bow at her. Damn. Just how rich are they? I just turn to her.

"So... Where's your room?" She then flashed a grin on me as she puts her index finger on her glossy lips. Her catlike eye then winked at me.

"It's a secret." And I whined like a child as I stomped my feet and sagged my shoulders.

"Nah. Tell me." She didn't answer me and just giggled softly as she drags me outside when the elevator stopped in the basement. We then proceed to her car and went to school.

It didn't take too long for us to arrive in school, so she parked the car and as usual, the students would greet us with wide smiles. But what's different today is they were carrying some materials and so.

Everyone will be busy since this coming Thursday and Friday will be our sports festival.

I felt Jennie's arm intertwining with mine as we went to the lockers. But we met Tzuyu who ran to Jennie.

"Good morning, girls." I bowed at her and she stopped in front of Jennie. "But Jen, we need you in the office. Right now."

And I looked at Jennie and she seemed annoyed so I just pinch her cheek making her look at me with pouty lips.

"We'll just see each other in the classroom, small bean." She nodded releasing a sigh.

"See you later."

And she hugged my waist before they left me. I just proceed to the hallway. My lips automatically smiled when I saw my squad.

"Nyeong—" I was stopped midsentence as I also stopped on my tracks, making Jennie look at me in confusion.

Jisoo, Momo, Wendy, and Seulgi slowly looked at us with dark circles in their eyes while the hollows of their cheeks were too deep, making them look like dying zombies with their disheveled hairs.

"Are you guys... okay?" And they slothfully shake their heads on me. Jisoo just ran to me with unshed tears and hugged me.

"I'm dying, Limario! That freaking Coach Park So Jeon is trying to kill us!" I just laugh as drag her along with me towards our squad.

"Look at you guys. Looking haggard when it's just Monday." I said still trying to stand Jisoo up but she's clinging on my neck like a monkey while wailing.

"We practiced day and night, nonstop, Lis. I didn't even get to play video games!" And Seulgi ruffled her hair. Wendy then shrug.

"Same goes for me."

"My date even postponed because of that guy." Momo clicked her tongue as she locked her locker. Finally, Jisoo stood up and clenched his jaw as she faced us.

"I swear, I'm gonna-" She was stopped midsentence when someone just blew a whistle making everyone cover their ears.

But I noticed the four cuss as they stood straight like a soldier to a guy wearing sport headband with a jersey and a ball in his arm.

"Save your complaints and let's go to the gym! Now!"

"Yes, coach!" the four answered as they marched with him but they still managed to wave at me.

This week really is a busy week. I just chuckled and open my locker to get some things as I hang the sling of my Nikon D850 on my neck.

When I was done helping my classmates on something, I made myself out when Dahyun called me to meet with her in the photography club, but I just remembered Yeonwoo's pocketbook.

I promised her to return it to her today anyway, so I'm walking my way towards the hallway and walk across our building. Iwent to the 3rd floor of the building where Yeonwoo's room is located.

I peep on the exit door to look for Yeonwoo, but I can't see her anywhere. I can't even ask somebody since they are all busy preparing for the sports fest.

"What are you doing here, Lili?" I flinched when I heard that frosty but sexy voice from behind. I turn around and saw Jennie staring straight at me.

"Oh, Nini. Hi. Are you patrolling?" She just shook her head.

"No. I came here to send these papers to the teacher's faculty here. And you?"

"I was looking for Yeonwoo to give this back to her," I said showing her the pocketbook to her. She then walks towards me.

"Give me that. I'll be the one to give it to her when I see her around." She extended her hand to me waiting for me to give her the pocketbook. I just grinned.

"Really? Okay thanks, Nini!" I then gave her the pocket as I ran away and proceed to the photography where I quickly saw Dahyun.

We then enter the Photography room as she introduced me to the 4 photographers which are Somi, Jihyo, Chaeyoung, and Mia. Dahyun, the student council historian, then started to discuss.

An hour passed and we finally dismissed as my squad was already outside, fetching me and also Dahyun.
We all went to the cafeteria but these dorks just made me become their photographer as they pose on every corner. My storage even got full, full of their faces.

I didn't bother to delete some though because I know they will look for it later. I'll just use another SD card.

"Here! Here!" They then pose in the hallway while I am taking a picture of them. The squad made a wacky except for Dahyun and Momo whose in the front kissing their cheeks.

I look around, hoping that no one saw us. I was thankful enough that no one was walking around until I saw a familiar woman watering some plants in the garden near the cafeteria.

I turn off my camera as I was about to approach Yeonwoo when I heard Seulgi shout.

"Hey, Lisa. Come on!" I looked at Seulgi and she was waiting for me while the others are already walking before us.

"I'll be right behind you guys. I just need to talk to that woman there." Seulgi followed my finger until she smirked at me.

"Is that your girl, Lisa?" She squinted her eyes at me and I just scoff.

"It's none of your business. Now shoo! I have to go." And I left her in the hallway as I walk towards the garden.

"Yeonwoo!" I shouted and she was startled. She then looked at me over her shoulders and later turn to me when I stood in front of her.

"L- Lisa sun..b- bae." I don't know if I'm just imagining or what but she seemed to be trembling and even blanched.

Shrugging it off, I took a deep breath trying to engage the things I wanna share about the book.

"I have already finished reading the pocketbook you lent me and you were right! It was so good! It does give you this roller coaster ride of emotions!" I grin at her.

"There's romance, comedy, mystery, horror, suspense, whatever you name it! It was interesting, Yeon. I even lost a track of time when I read it because every chapter is so interest-"

"L- Lisa sunbae... W- what are you doing here? You shouldn't... You shouldn't b- be here."

She cut me off with fear mirroring her eyes as she looked around and pushing me away from her. Confused by her behavior, I just tilted my head.

"Why? By the way, I came to your classroom earlier but you were not there. But I was thankful that I met Jennie there and told me she'll give the pocketbook to you. Have you received it?"

I am really starting to get worried about her. She really seemed scared as she was fidgeting her hands as her eyes were screaming something which I cannot understand. She just shook her head and pushed me away again.

"Y- you have to leave, sunbae. A- and don't... don't ever approach me again!" I was taken aback of what she just said as I stiffened on my spot. Why is she acting weird?

But what surprised me was how shaky her hands were and her eyes were glistening with tears.

She clutched her chest until I noticed something on her wrist. I just squinted my eyes and reached for her wrist.

"Hey, is that a bruise on your-" She just yanked herself from me, terrified of my sudden touch.

Did I... hurt her?

She just looked down and clutched her chest again as she tries to hide her bruised wrist on me. I just took a step towards her.

"Um, are you okay? Do you want me to take you to the clinic?" She only shook her head in response as she took a step back from me like I was some kind of disease.

"Please... Just leave. Leave me alone, sunbae. Leave before it's too late." I'm really confused.

What is she talking about? I really don't know why she's pushing me away, but I just held her shoulder, trying to force her to look at me. But then I felt her shoulder shudder, giving me a hint that she's crying.

"Yeonwoo? What's wrong?" She then looked at me with tears falling in her eyes so I wiped them cupping her face.

She was crying so hard that she's sobbing already. I tried to give her a hug but she stepped back again as she covered her mouth.

"Please... Lisa sunbae, please. I can't be friends with you anymore. I don't wanna d-" It was like a cat got her tongue as she lost her voice when she's staring at someone behind me.

Confused, I turn around to see who she was looking for. There I saw Jennie smiling but didn't even reach her eyes. I just waved my hand at her.

"Hey, Nini. How long have you been- Yeonwoo? Hey!" I was cut off when I suddenly saw Yeonwoo ran past to Jennie who followed Yeonwoo by her gaze.

"What's her problem, Lili?" I just shrugged at her.

"I don't know. But what I understood is that she doesn't want to be friends with me anymore."

My voice sounded frustrated that made Jennie look at me in compassion as she tilted her head and thinned her lips. She approached me and pull my head to her shoulder, giving me a soothing hug.

"That's okay, Lili. Teenagers these days are quite complicated and maybe she's in that stage. So don't worry about it."

The way she strokes my back is so gentle making me think that she's soothing a child as her voice was hypnotizing.

"I guess?" I shrug in her arms. Missing by the loss of contact, she pulled herself from me and held my hand.

"Now let's go eat now Lili or your friends will finish our meal." I just nodded as I let her drag me away from the garden.

Jennie keeps on looking back to check on me and I would just smile at her. I know she's worried about me but Yeonwoo's odd behavior is bothering me.

"Oh, come on, Jendeukie! Let us hang out with her!"

Jisoo was literally shouting in the parking lot of the school as she tries to convince Jennie on hanging out with them. But Jennie just glared at her after she opened her car's door.

"I said no, unnie. Lisa will rest. You will rest. Seulgi will rest. Wendy will rest. Momo will rest. All of us will rest, got it?"

And Jisoo with the others on their service cars just whined hearing that from Jennie. I just laugh while I opened Jennie's shotgun door.

"You're no fun, Mandu. Okay, fine! Fine. We will rest."

Jisoo then clicked her tongue in annoyance and Jennie just discreetly laugh as she looked at me. Her eyes then darted back to her older sister.

"Save your fun after you win in the basketball game, girls."

And my squad's eyes just sparkled as they looked at Jennie. Jisoo then walked up to her sister and held her shoulders.

"Are you serious, baby sis!?" Jennie just nodded. Jisoo then whispered something to her which we obviously can't hear but Jennie just nodded again.

"Yes! She agreed, girls!" And that just made the idiots jump in the air. But I wonder what Jisoo whispered at her.

"We will win the freaking game, president! Bye!"

Wendy entered her car where her driver is waiting for her. Momo and Seulgi waved us goodbye and entered in their car as their vehicle drive away.

"See you later at the house, Jendeuk! See you tomorrow, Limario!"

Jisoo entered her service car as it drives away leaving me and Jennie in the parking lot. We just entered the car as I looked at her.

"You just lift their spirits up, Nini." She then smiled as she starts the ignition of the car.

"I know. and I know they need motivation. So I give them what they want." She said buckling her seatbelt, and I copied her.

"What is it?"

"You'll know soon." She then winked at me and turn the steering wheel exiting from the school.

We were just silent in the car and thankfully she's playing some songs or I'll fell asleep. We were really tired.

There may be no classes but all of us have some job to do which we cannot just ditch. When I saw my apartment's building, the car stopped and I just turn to her.

"Thanks for the ride, Nini." She then cupped my cheeks as she pulled my nape for her to kiss on my cheek. I'm getting used to this.

Before I hop out in her car, she'd always kiss me. At first, I was nervous. But now? I still am. Fuck this feeling.

"See you tomorrow." She whispered which made me bite my lips and glanced at her and smile.

I immediately went out of her car, feeling stifled. I take a deep breath as I get out of the and face her.

"See you tomorrow, Nini!" She just grinned and wave. I then got inside because I know she will never leave if I won't get inside first.

I then rode the elevator as I press some buttons. I massage my shoulders since I'm really tired.

When the elevator stopped, I then step out and went to my apartment and open it.

"I'm home." But no one answered. I was the only living here anyway. I then put my bag on the couch as I went to my room and took a quick bath.

My parents then called asking me how's my day and when I say I was tired, they quickly ended the call, wanting me to have some more time to rest. I just chortled and lie on my bed as I stare at the ceiling.

"Y- you have to leave, sunbae. A- and don't... don't ever approach me again!"

My eyebrows furrowed remembering what she just said although there is this stinging pain trailing in me.

I know we're not that close or not dating but I'm sad and confused at why she's acting that way.

"What did I do wrong?" I mumbled and I suddenly remember Nancy and IU unnie.

I wonder where and how they are. What did I do wrong to them? I just sigh as I turn to the side and smile.

"I will talk to her." There's nothing wrong with trying right? I just close my eyes waited for the drowsiness to visit me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 2.3K 55
It's just a one shot because I got bored
1.4K 349 19
'I am not your usual human being. In fact, I am not a human being at all. I am a monster - a monster under the bed.' The Monster is forced to live un...
585K 30K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
843K 14.3K 58
⚠️matured content (18+) for adults ⚠️ (if you are very sensitive or if you are very emotional about jenlisa. You should not read this) This is just...