The Alpha's Hybrid

By FTWolfe

For years, she hunted for the man who killed her parents buy along the way, many responsibilities were thrust... More

CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N Sorry!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 21

87 2 0
By FTWolfe

Silence took over the room after hearing what Sage ...-no, Evren had gone through. It won't be a surpise if she somehow develop a mental wall to block those events. Evren, mentally exhausted from recalling those memories, propped her head on her hands. Her past now revealed to only her selected people, may somewhat elevate those weight on her shoulders and in truth. It relieved her a lot.

"Escaping was not by far the easiest thing do achieve. Concrete walls, no windows and the only exit that could be use was the steel door of the room, but even if we manage to go through it, we still have to fight our way out with who knows how many patrols."

"In short, we were trapped, chained even and we haven't even reached the worst of it yet."

"Worse? Being captured is not even worse?!". David continues to soothe his mate and stop her from breaking down. He was also at his limits, hearing what Seth had done to Evren, to his proclaimed family, If he decides to attack again, he will make sure that Seth won't come out of it, alive.

"As much as we want to sugar coat it, Yes... have you ever heard of gene transfusion?" The shifters inside the room suddenly went rigid hearing those words.

Experiments

"Those should have cease to exist a long time ago, the werewolf community made sure of that!" Jayce stated, disgust by the fact that those have even existed in the first place.

"That was also what they have revealed to us, Unfortunately or fortunate to them, some of those who even performed those experiments managed to keep it alive and even passed it down to their offsprings, those power-seeking bastards."

"The reason they hunted you-"

"They wanted to get the genes of our family, for who knows what, Then there were others that came after us, Adults, teens, even children. But they are not the focus on those experiments, even us, it was sister that they wanted. They took her, most frequently, go out that door, then throws her back, with new needle marks on her arms. We tried to fight them, to protect her, but we were to weak, they drugged us to keep it that way"

Evren recalled those experiments, she remembers them clearly. They fought and fought and fought but not once did they succeeded. She was glad, glad that even in that hell hole, she always take the brunt of their fascinations, by keeping it that way, she was still able to minimize the damage to her brothers, and even to the people,who was thrown in with them after.

Xavier slammed his fist on his desk, venting out his anger. Hearing what those bastards did to his mate only increased his desire to kill... no torture them until he begged to be killed but even then, he will not grant it until he deems they are broken.

"Even if evren took the brunt of their sick experiments, it didn't stop them from doing it to us. We tried.... we really tried our best to even just protect the children in there but we were just fucking too weak from the constant abuse." Jake spatted hands clenched from frustation of being reminded of their helplessness.

"you think you can protect them? PAH don't make me laugh"

"You can't do anything"

" You're useless"

"We lost track of time, one by one those who were with us showed signs of alteration, and that made those bastards elated that they have results."

"The adults showed them first, they began screaming and kept of scratching their arms but then one of them started convulsing and then all of it stopped. We know by then to that person, it failed and consumed his life"

"Tch, that one was too weak to take it. Mark it down that humans will unlikely survive this"

"We were horrified, one by one adults started dying except for some, the healthy humans, managed to overcome it.

"But it was the teens and the children who showed the most promise, as they said"

"Wait...what kind of genes did they use, what the fuck are they trying to do" Jayce dreaded.

"genes of the supernaturals"

They all turned to look at Evren. Evren looked at their disbelief and confirmed that she meant what she said.

"They fucking collected genes of supernaturals that they could find, they hunted them down and from what I could remember the reason why they have those is to create and army abd to lead them to become the highest rank of all"

"To become the King of Supernaturals"

"What the fuck!"

"That reign was abolished centuries ago!"

"Exactly, and they plan to bring it back to reign them all... to have that power"

"It excites them"

"Those who showed signs were immediately collared to prevent them from trying to use their new gained ability from crossing them. But that didn't stop them from still trying to experiment with them just to see what it would do to us."

"Many fucking died"

"But all of you escaped right? That's why you're here" Crystal pleaded, wanting to hear that they finally escaped in that part.

Evren smiled sadly at that.

"We did, but it was only because we were given a push to do it."

".... by who?"

"by a kid named Asher"

"Hey kid, you alright?" Jiro asked. He spotted a kid so young in a corner too thin for his own good. He felt pity and regret for not being able to protect him as he remember he was the one who was being taken as he fought those bastards.

"....'m fine."

"....yeah, that doesn't seem fine, you hungry?" Jiro coaxed. He knew the portions they get and not even enough for kid let alone for an adult.

The kid perked up at that, hopeful but then recoiled when they both heard his stomach growled.

" 's okay, not that hungry" He knew that kid was trying to be brave and he admired that but he shouldn' have. Kids should still be able to be kids.... not like this.

"It's fine, let's go to my sister, She's the best when it comes to sneaking food here" Jiro said holding his palm up for the kid to take.

He hesitated for a bit before taking it tempted with the promise of food.

Jiro lead him to his sister who was sitting down with people lined up to get some food she managed to steal for them.

When it was his turn Evren took a look at him and handed more food to him than the others.

"Huh? so many"

"It's fine you need it more than me" Evren stated. As she handed the kid his portion as well as hers.

The kid looked up at her in awe then tears suddenly filled his eyes which cause Evren to panic while her brothers snickered behind her.

"hic...t-thank hic you".

Evren patted his head and pulled him to a hug. She rubbed his back until he stopped crying.

"You don't need to thank me, I should be thanking you for trying to be so brave and mature, but don't you ever hold you hunger in, you're still growing, you need it to become strong"

"...i-if I eat enough, will... will I get strong to get us out?"

Evren smiled softly and that. Then Jiro butted in.

"Of course kid, but let us handle that first okay, then when you're strong enough you can help us!" He stated smirking widely.

"You're already strong kid, don't put yourself down. Rely on us a bit more to make you stronger" Jake added smiling softly at the kid.

The kid nodded and look at them with eyes filled with so much resolution that made them look at him in awe at his strength.

"Then I will be able to help you free us from the bad guys!" He exclaimed.

Evren giggled, finding solace at his childness happy that atleast some of his innonce is retained.

"I'm sure you will kid"

"Wait we've been calling you kid all this time, how about telling us your name little man" Jiro asked poking the kid on his forhead.

The child giggled freely at his question and smiled widely before saying

"..'m Asher, nice to meet cha!"

The trio then suddenly became a quartet. The smallest member being the brightest of the four.

But it was clear that Asher's favorite is Evren, much to the chagrin of the two brothers. But was content as they were finally able to see joy on her after a long time of being captured.

For being a 9 year old, he brought hope to the three that this was the start of gaining freedom.

The four was in a corner with Jiro trying to teach asher simple techniques to help him survive and Jake teaching him normal things that they learned for schooling.

Evren just watched them content with the atmosphere... but that was only the start.

Their capturers suddenly started taking them again more frequently and they were not spared. The three tried so hard to prevent asher from being taken but they were sedated as soon as they took a step to fight them.

This continued for what they felt like weeks until the alterations started happening. Those who survived was shifted to another cell while those who failed were left to rot. They fought and fought to free themselves but due to malnutrition they lack the strength to properly fight back.

Then the younger ones also started showing.

At first it was the teens unlike the adults they didn't showed signed of convulsion but instead their apperance started to change. And in their words.

"They are a success"

The two brothers also showed signs but it was milder than the others which let them recover quickly, however their sister is still fighting.

They laid her down in a corner keeping guard, while asher was beside her holding her hands.

"is...is sis gon be okay?" Asher asked worried.

"Don't worry squirt, she's stronger than all of us, she'll be okay before we know it" Asher nodded at that but laid beside Evren to bring comfort to her and himself.

As Evren was trying to recover quickly one of the experimentors noticed the kid beside her and pointed at him.

"Bring that to me, it seems the gene was not potent enough for him."

The door to their room suddenly opened and the guards advances towards them.

"Get the kid"

The made them alert and fought them much harder than before not letting them take asher.

Evren heard it and fought with the best of her abilities and placing asher behind her. Asher scared tightened his grip to a pole, smuggled by evren".

Evren kicked one guard in the guts and knocked him out but another guard appeared and pinned evren down. Seeing this asher swung his pole on the head of the guard, knocking him out.

This gave evren the chance to get up and tries to help her other brothers but the collars they were wearing activated shocking them.

The three fell down screaming leaving asher undefended.

"You can't even handle them, how pathetic"

Seth came in the room holding a controller for the collars.

"Y-you...hisss.... fucker!"

Seth chuckled her cursing finding it amusing.

"Now honey, if you had just quit fighting I wouldn't do this to you"

"G-go to hell!"

"What are yoy standing there for, you wanted the kid right, get him right now"

Set commanded and one guard rushed in to get the kid. Asher seeing his sister and brothers getting shocked tried to swing his pole af seth but that was blocked and he was lifted in the air by the neck.

"What a nice attempt, but too weak, now say goodbye to your so called protectors"

"Let h-him go... ack!"

Evren tried to stand and charge at him but another shock of the collar rendered her immobile.

The last thing she heard and saw was asher getting tossed to a guard, and kept screaming reaching towards Evren.

The three regained conciousness and silently waited for asher. Feeling anger and guilt for once again not being able to protect their youngest member.

The door opened and saw asher getting toss inside. Jake was able to catch him before he hit the ground. They checked on him and noticed more needle marks on his neck. It filled them with thread as getting in on the neck means it has a low chance of succeeding.

They kept watch over asher monitoring him for any changes while asher stuck close to evren not letting her go and evren doing the same.

Weeks after the experiment asher showed signs of transformation. At first it was just lengthening of nails, then it progresses to eye color change and sensitivity to smell, then it stopped.

They thought it was done and began to relax, however, asher started scatching his foreams.

Remembering what happened to the adults they thought of the worse. They kept encouraging asher to fight, to not give up and brought comfort by hugging him more often.

That worked, asher given the will to fight stopped scratching gradually until he didn't anymore.

They were elighted, their youngest survived. Evren hugged asher so tight overcome with relief. The brothers kept praising him for becoming so strong!

Asher feeling so happy proclaimed

"Sis, bubbas, I love you!"

The three older members of their family laughed happily and hugged him so tight. Evren kissed asher's forehead and looked at him with so much love.

"We love you too, to the moon and back."

"Forever and always" the brothers added too remembering their saying.

Asher filled with love and happiness replied it back to them.

"I love you too 't moon and back, 'ever and always!"

Evren wished that all will be well, please.... all should be well.....

Please....

......why?

Asher started coughing blood.

Asher is laying down surrounded by his family. He knew.... he already knew when he coughed blood he wouldn't survive. But he kept fighting because he is strong... because he eant to be with his sister and brothers.

But after days of fighting it, he feels weak.... he said this to his family and they said he is not weak in fact he is the strongest right now out of all of them, it made him feel happy!

"S-so can I....." he stops for a bit, to breathe properly. "now help f-free us?"

Hitched breath was heard before Jiro was the first one to respond

"Y-yeah bud, you're so strong, You can definitely help us now!"

"That's why you need to get well soon okay, so we can plan it" Jake added eyes getting misty.

Evren just tightened her grip on asher's hand not having the strength to say anything.

"M-Mmm!.. w-we need to haahh..... help other- cough!" Blood splattered on the one closest to him but evren did not care and brought him closer to let him rest against her.

"I know bud, we won't leave anyone behind, that's a promise" Jake promised rubbing asher's head.

Asher nodded too tired to speak. But he still lifts his pinky to them.

The three places their pinky together for the pinky promise.... of not leaving anyone behind.

Asher was happy... he was content. He really loves them.

"I- i love all.... of you, to...to... to moon.... back" Asher proclaimed with a smile.

Evren croackly replied back

"We love you to the moon and back buddy"

".....for..ever haaah always?"

"Forever and always never forget that"

"C-can i go.....sleep?"

"B-bud......... y-yeah rest now, we'll take care of you"

Asher closed his eyes with a smile. Thank you

....Silence....

Sniff

"F-fuck it all"

Why

Why

wHy

WHY

WHY HIM

A guttering scream resonated within the room. Evren tightly held asher to him and kept on screaming.

Jiro leaned against Jake and both cried loudly.

His death lead her to snap

Evren felt power course through her, for what it is she does not care, she needs it to keep her promise

"We're getting out NOW"

==================A/N===============

..... hello, long time no write huh

Well problems came after one another so that got me in a slump.

But finally got this one out. Not gonna lie i really cried on this one.

Thank you for your patience not sure on when I will update again but I will not abondoned my story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 7.8K 18
When a male werewolf turns eighteen he can choose a mate. Mostly they choose she-wolves, but sometimes they choose a human. Six years later Brooklyn...
691K 20.6K 25
"But... How can I be your mate?" She whispered, lowering her head. "I'm a human. Humans and werewolves can't be mates." Slowly, he reached for her fa...
108K 3K 29
For the last seven years, she wanted nothing more than a normal, free life. Abuse and neglect were her everyday companions. As her twenty-first birth...
9.3K 265 27
COMPLETE - Highest Ranking: 85 in Nature | "I loved you from the moment I met you, Sofia." | Sofia's world turned upside down when her parents were m...