My Unrequited Love

By Asterial_melina

More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN🦋
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
AUTHOR'S NOTE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
URGENT (NEED YOUR OPINION)
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
NEW STORY
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER, ONE

THIRTY THREE

14.2K 739 154
By Asterial_melina

Khud Ko Zaleel Karne Ka Dusra Naam Mohabbat Hai......

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Groaning she opened her eyes, finding darkness surrounding her, the only light being moonlight indicating it was night. Feeling her throat parched she tried sitting up when she realised someone was holding her hand and it didn't took her seconds to realise who it was.

How dare he ?

Feeling anger seeping inside her veins she was about to snatch her hand from his hold but decided against it, not in the mood to confront him or talk with him at all and tried slipping her hand smoothly from his hold.

Come on. Come on. Just a little more.

She was almost successful in her attempt to free herself when he opened his eyes, feeling her slipping away from his hold, scaring him that he opened his eyes frantically to search for her when his eyes landed on her, who was trying to get away.

"Are you okay ?"

Standing up from the uncomfortable chair on which he was sleeping, he looked at her who didn't bother to answer him, rather snatched her hand from his hold and stood up, marching towards the door.

"Where are you going ?"

Before she could unlock the door and get out, he blocked her way halting her in her steps and glare at him with full intensity.

"To my room."

She replied simply without looking at him in the eye and waited for him to leave her way so that she could leave.

"You are in your room."

Folding arms over his chest, he casually replied as if he was stating the fact and saw her face turning red in anger and then he heard her loud voice.

"Leave my way."

"But this is your room only."

He tried making her understand that it was her room they were standing in, but she wasn't ready to listen to him at all and tried pushing him from her way when her steps faltered feeling a wave dizziness hitting her again but he held her arms, steadying her to stand.

"You can fight as much as you want but for now, please rest. You really need it."

He caressed her cheeks like he was holding a delicate flower with all the gentleness and care he had, but all he got was a strong push from her side creating a wide distance between them. He was hurt but didn't said anything knowing she was very hurt, justifying her actions against himself.

"Do not touch me ever, warna jo aapke saath hoga wo acha nahi hoga."

With a loud tone she warned him to stay away from her to which he smiled in amusement seeing her threatening him knowing she couldn't intimidate him, ever.

"I would love to see what will you do."

Ignore him, Maria. Just focus on getting out of here.

And she did what her mind told her. She started glaring at him without  blinking, without even answering him. If it was another person he would have felt scared of the vibes she was giving but he was Mustafa Ahwaan who was not affected at all.

After few minutes she sighed seeing him unaffected and started pacing around the room to search for something to threaten him.

"What are you doing ?"

"Ahhhh.... On a silent mode, aren't you ?"

He asked trying to get reaction out of her but never got any and it seemed to him she was ignoring him, the thing she aced at. It was only after few seconds she realised her clothes were changed and she was standing in front of in a long cotton shirt and pants to which she trodded quickly towards the bed and wore her dupatta to cover herself from him and just like she had to drop her 'ignore Mustafa' mission.

"Who dared to change my clothes ?"

"Answer me."

It was frustrating when he didn't answered and gave her a smile which she wanted to punch and wipe it off his face.

"Fine!!! Don't. Waise bhi mujhe aapse baat karne ka koi shauk nahi hai."

It was fun for him to play her own game with her, the game of ignorance and the cute irritated look on her face was making it hard for him to ignore her but he managed, pissing her off.

In frustration she walked towards the dressing table and picked up a perfume bottle to throw it at him, realising it was hers. A big smile made its way to her face realising it was indeed her own room, not his.

Genius finally found out it's her room.

He rolled his eyes seeing her million dollar dimpled smile for realising she was standing inside her own room even after he repeated it hundred times before her.

"It's my room. Yes, it's mine."

Looking around with a smile she thanked her lucky stars for now she didn't have to work hard to get out but throw him out of her room, either by hook or crook.

"Get out of my room."

Keeping a hand on her hip and other pointing towards the door she blazed at him to leave her room but he was standing there like a statue gazing at her lost in her spell.

"Get out of my room if you don't want to get murdered."

"I SAID GET OUT!!"

Not getting his reaction she marched towards him to throw him out and tried choking his neck to which he held her hands seeing her unfathomable fury directed towards him deciding to leave, which he originally planned only after making sure she was alright.

"Okay! Okay. I am going, you don't have to get so agressive biwi."

Raising his hands, he surrendered assuring he was leaving but not before making her realise of the change of relation between them, calling her his biwi which boiled her blood.

Biwi!! I'll make you regret for making me your biwi. Na iss biwi ne nani yaad dilayi to naam badal dena mera Mustafa Ahwaan.

She knew she couldn't ignore him knowing well about his stubborn attention seeking self and planned ways to irritate him and make him regret marrying her.

A loud knock disturbed her deep slumber but she decided not to open the door and continue sleeping but it didn't stopped till she responded.

"Kaun hai ?"

"Badi bahu aapko begum sahiba neeche bula rahi hai nashte ke liye."

A meek voice came from the other side of the door to which Maria groaned loudly hearing herself getting addressed as badi bahu.

"I am not hungry."

"But..."

"Tell them I am not coming."

Sighing she closed her eyes when she didn't heard any disturbance but few moments later she again heard another series of knocks, to which she stepped out of her bed angrily to send the person back downstairs.

"Open the door."

Before she could open the door she heard Murat's voice from other side, halting her hand which was about to open the door.

"I am not coming. Get lost."

Anger came out in full force and she denied meeting him.

"Mujhse milne bhi nahi aaogi ?"

His sounded so broken, so desperate to meet her, to check if she was alright but seemed she made her mind not to meet anyone and that included him too.

"No."

"Dove, I am going back and wanted to meet you before I leave."

He informed stopping her heart, his heart was feeling heavy informing her about his departure back to Mumbai.

"Go away Murat. I.... Just go... "

Her anger reached its peak hearing he was leaving her alone at this point of her life, but on the other hand he had full trust on Mustafa to keep his dove happy and win her broken trust.

"Dove...."

"GO AWAY!"

She screamed feeling frustrated with the turn of events and asked him to leave even when her heart was screaming to run and hug him tightly and give him a good farewell.

"O-okay... Apna khayal rakhna and always remember I am there for you no matter what and.... I'll mi-miss you s-so much."

His voice came out hoarse indicating he was crying and it pained her heart to hear his silent cries and few moments later she heard him walking away paining her.

He is going. Meet him. You are his best friend and he needs you. He needs his family.

Wiping tears from her eyes she  unbolted the door and rushed downstairs with full speed without even wearing any slippers, praying he didn't leave for the airport. Her steps faltered at the end of stairs which Mustafa noticed and rushed to save her but she already balanced herself and ran towards Murat who was meeting her family.

"MURAT!!"

Don't go.... Stay here. Please."

She screamed crying hysterically, halting Murat in his tracks and turn towards her who held his hands, pleading him to stay.

"I can't dove, buisness cannot be neglected for long....."

Wiping her tears he smiled seeing her rushing to meet him, controlling his own tears which were on their way.

"Shift your business here."

She stubbornly answered finding ways to stop him even when her heart  knew better.

"I can't. Ammi Abba ki yadein hai wahan."

"Murat...."

Tears again made their way down her eyes not knowing how to stop him. He was with her for four years caring for her just like a family member would do and seeing him going away was paining her, knowing well he was feeling the same.

"Please don't make it difficult for me, dove. Now let me take leave and the next time I come here to meet you, I want to see your smiling self, not this cry baby."

Pinching her already red nose, he teased her to which she scowled after being called a cry baby and slapped his arm not liking his new nickname for her.

"I am not a cry baby."

"Yes, you are and you can't deny that."

He grinned pinching her nose again but she didn't reacted this time knowing well his tactics to distract her.

"Murat...."

Giving him an innocent look she didn't wasted any second and embraced him not caring about her family who were standing there watching everything.

"I'll miss you so much."

"I'll miss you more, dove."

A lone tear leaked out of his eye when he smiled and embraced her tightly and kissed her forehead. Dado wanted to stop him but Mustafa held her hand and stopped her from speaking anything and walked towards them to bid farewell to Murat who was holding his weeping wife in his arms.

Seeing Mustafa he broke their hug and turned towards him with a bright smile on his face and embraced Mustafa who was taken aback with his sudden gesture but nonetheless embraced him back with all his heart.

"I know I don't have to say this but I want you to take care of her with all your heart. She is broken because of what happened. Tumse itni shiddat se mohabbat karti hai, ke usi mohabbat ki thokar aaj tak jhel rahi hai. I know you didn't had any choice but to push her away but now you have got chance to win her back. You both are broken and can only be healed, together."

Patting Mustafa's back he encouraged him to win the girl standing beside him who was his best friend and Mustafa's wife. Mustafa knew he had a long way but he had full faith on his love. He knew one day or the other he will make her love him again and that too with much more instensity than before, but for that he had to be patient and calm while dealing with her, his wife.

"I...."

Murat wanted to say more but kept quiet feeling Maria's hawk eyes on them and gestured Mustafa to follow him, alone.

"Where are you two going ?"

"I want to talk with him, dove."

Taking few steps away from her Murat took a deep breath and looked at Mustafa who was waiting for him to speak, seeing something was troubling him, reading his expressions.

"I still advice you to tell her everything. She deserves to know everything afterall she is your wife. Tell her Noor is not your daughter and it would be easy for you...."

Before he could complete Mustafa cut him in the middle, stopping him from speaking further.

"No I can't.... She will be broken and I can't do that."

"She is already broken just like a shard of glass who cuts everything whoever touches it. If you don't tell her then she will hurt you and bleed you even though you deserve none of it."

She was fragile, extremely fragile even though she presented herself just the opposite. She was scared, scared to face everything again and end up broken again. And that was the reason she was ready to protect herself even if it meant to act like a heartless girl which she was not.

"I am ready to take everything she gives me. Mohabbat ki hai, har zakhm, har chot lene ko taiyaar hu uski, haq hai mera."

Mustafa on other hand had another plans. He was ready. Ready to face her every atrocity and punishment. He wanted her to hurt him so that it could soothe her and lessen her pain. He wanted her to hurt him so that the heaviness his heart had all these years would lighten up a little.

"But you...."

"I don't care about myself Murat. If I can willingly hurt myself to save other's then I am ready to damage myself for the one who I love. I will do anything in my power to save her."

Smiling assuringly, he patted Murat's back who was tensed for him not noticing Maria who was now standing beside them with a suspicious look on her face.

"Save who ?"

"None of your business."

For a second he got scared thinking she heard everything but when he saw clueless look on her face he realised she only heard just a fragment of their conversation and answered her rudely so that she could forget it and notice his rude tone which he used and it did worked. She instantly glared at him and stepped hard on his feet for his tone and smiled sweetly at him taking her revenge. Mustafa rolled eyes at her childish attempt to hurt him but nonetheless kept quiet and looked at Murat who saw everything and was scratching the back of his neck looking down feeling her glare at him for keeping things away from her.

"Ummm.... Meri flight ka time ho raha hai. I should leave. Allah Hafiz."

Giving them an uneasy smile he sat inside the car which Osama was driving to leave him at the airport.

"Take care, dove."

"You too and call me whenever you get time."

"I will."

And just like that she again started crying seeing her best friend leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Salam everyone,

So, Noor is not his daughter. How many of you anticipated she wasn't ?

Mustafa kya ab bhi bura hai ?

And I revealed half secret but I won't reveal everything after this. You have to wait for that.

How was the chapter ?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Till next time,
Allah Hafiz ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 2.5K 11
Huda×Hamza Huda's life was destroyed just because of her parent's fault. She went through a lot without complaining but now she felt like giving up H...
969K 60.3K 56
*UNDER EDITING When they have get into a forced Marriage for some causes, how their life turned up side down in one day" Aayat and Zaviyaar, who used...
236K 8.9K 34
"You will not meet that man again" He warned her and try to control his anger. "Why should I listen you-" "Because you're my wife don't ever forget t...
76.5K 3.8K 28
(Unwanted Series#4) (Sequel to HSB & HAB) -"She has my heart. Its all up to her either cherish it or throw it."- - - - "Sha-Shai-Shaizum.. Shaizum...