Swasan - Never repeat the Mis...

By SwanSchreibt

After being betrayed by her step-sister, Swara breaks down completely. She wishes nothing more than correctin... More

Prologue
Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Teaser 1
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author note
Chapter 21
Teaser 2
Epilogue

Chapter 3

5.7K 277 53
By SwanSchreibt

It had been 2 days since Swara had reached Mumbai with her band. Their show had been a great success. Only one job was left for Swara to do before going back to Kolkata. She had to meet Sanskar at the said time. To say she was scared would be an understatement. 

Swara's POV

Hey durga ma, please help me and save me. I don't know how Sanskar would react. He won't believe me immediately. I am sure about that. I just hope he doesn't throw anything at me. 

How will I handle him once I break down? I hope I have the strength needed to handle him. 

*Swara's POV ends*

Swara leaves her room only to find Sumedh all set to go somewhere. Swara thought to inform him and leave.

Swara: Summu I am leaving to Karma Industries now. Please inform Jannu and Vishu.

Sumedh: Oh hello. Who said you are going alone? We are also coming with you. Jannu and Vishu are waiting in the lobby for us. Now let's go.

Swara: But summu I have taken appointment only for myself. What if you guys are not allowed inside?

Sumedh: We will worry about that after reaching Karma's. Now come on.

Swara knows there is no point arguing with her friends. They are stubborn heads when it comes to her. Therefore, she leaves with her friends to meet Sanskar.

Karma Industries

Karma Industries was situated in IT towers in the heart of Andheri West. It was the only company to have taken two entire floors in that tower.

The band slowly reached the office floor of Karma Industries and were looking around as Swara went to talk to the receptionist regarding her appointment.

Swara: Hello. I am Swara Bose. I have an appointment with Mr SM at 3.

Receptionist: Hello Ms Bose. Please wait. I will let you know when to go and meet him.

Swara: I actually have to take my friends to with me for this meeting. Can you confirm with Mr SM whether they can join too?

Receptionist: Definitely Ms Bose. Please be seated there.

Swara and her gang take a seat at the lobby. Looking at the lobby, they start to admire the simplicity yet the professionalism in the setting.

After 10 minutes the receptionist calls Swara.

Receptionist: Ms. Bose.

Swara: Yes

Receptionist: You may take the last elevator to go to the next floor along with your friends. Mr SM and Mr Goenka will meet you in conference room 1.

Swara: Thank you very much. Have a good day.

Swara and her friends reached the conference room and were dumbstruck by the classic look of it.

Someone cleared their throat. The gang were awestruck at finding such an handsome specimen. Sumedh was the first one to react.

Sumedh: Hello Mr SM. Nice to meet you.

Swara: What are you doing summu? This is not Sanskar. This is someone else.

Sumedh: Sanskar? Who Sanskar?

Swara: (rolling her eyes) Sanskar Maheshwari alias Mr SM. This is not him.

Sumedh: You know Mr SM's full name?

Swara: (rolling her eyes) I think that is what I told you.

Man: She is right. I am Shravan Goenka, Mr SM's PA. And you must be Swara right?

Swara: Hello Mr Goenka. I am Swara Bose. These are my friends Jannat Rahmani, Sumedh Baghchi and Vishal Dasgupta. They didn't want me to go alone so they tagged along. I hope you didn't mind?

Shravan: Not at all. Please be seated. Mr SM will join us in 5 minutes.

The gang took their seats and looked around. While waiting for Sanskar, Shravan offered water to them.

Shravan's POV

Why do I feel that this girl is going to chane Sanskar? I just hope what she says doesn't get Sanskar angry. I am sure Durgaprasad would not send a bengali girl for his help. What if Kavitha's parents sent her? But as far as I know, they disowned Kavitha long back. Why will they send someone after one whole year? Thank god this girl got her friends with her. It would always be better to have extra hands for controlling Sanskar when/if he gets angry.

*Shravan's POV ends*

Voice: What brings you here?

All of them stand up and turn around to find a handsome man at the door.

Swara: Hello Mr Sanskar Maheshwari. I am Swara Bose and these are my friends Jannat, Sumedh and Vishal. I have an important information for you regarding Kavitha.

Sanskar looks at her for a whole minute as if analyzing any kind of threat and then gestures them to get seated again. Swara takes away all harmful things like bottles, glasses etc from Sanskar's side to protect herself. Everyone gives her a "what are you doing ?" look.

Sumedh: Shons what are you doing?

Swara: I am just making sure that he doesn't throw anything at me. 

Sanskar: Why will I do something like that?

Swara: Because the information I have will not be digested by you easily and as a result, you will definitely throw something at me.

 Sanskar gives her a "Can you please be more specific?" look. Swara takes a deep breath and starts.

Swara: Kavitha was killed by her mother and not by your uncle.

Sanskar immediately got up and held Swara's neck. Swara started struggling for breath. Sumedh tried to help Swara but got knocked by Sanskar. Jannat helps Sumedh up while Vishal and Shravan try to pull Sanskar back. Somehow, they succeed.

Sanskar: HOW DARE YOU LIE ABOUT MY KAVITHA'S DEATH? I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT DURGAPRASAD MAHESHWARI WILL NOT SIT SILENTLY. HE SENT YOU TO CONVINCE ME. HOW MUCH DID HE OFFER YOU?

Swara: DURGAPRASAD MAHESHWARI DIDN'T SEND ME HERE. KAVITHA SENT ME.

Everyone looked at her as if she lost her mind. Sanskar was again ready to strangle her. Before he could do something, Swara spoke again.

Swara: Kavitha gave me this ring to show it to you. She wanted me to somehow let you know the truth.

Sanskar and Shravan are shocked. Sanskar with trembling hands takes the ring from Swara. He recognized the ring immediately. He gave this to Kavitha on the last birthday. He had purchased it with his own salary. Sanskar gained his composure again and spoke.

Sanskar: I had not removed this ring from Kavitha's body while cremating her. What is the guarantee that you didn't steal it from her corpse?

Swara: I knew you would ask this. I didn't steal it from her corpse. Kavitha herself gave it to me.

All looked at her shocked. Jannat spoke for the first time.

Jannat: We are sorry sir. We think our friend hit her head somewhere. We will take your leave now. Swara have you gone mad? Come let's leave.

Sanskar: Wait. So, you mean to say Kavitha gave this to you. You mean Kavitha's ghost?

Swara: Yes. 

Sanskar gives her "really?" look.

Sanskar: She just gave a ring and an information. That's it? Nothing else? 

Swara: She also shared some information about you both in case you don't trust me. But I don't think you would want me to tell those here.

Sanskar lifts his eyebrows.

Sanskar: Tell about the other information she shared.

Swara: Do you remember the dare given to you during your college days? 

Sanskar: Which one? I was a very daring person.

Swara: You were dared to go to the Girls Hostel Terrace. That is where you met Kavitha for the first time. But your friends don't know about you meeting Kavitha there. You only mentioned going to the terrace to your friends.

Shravan looks at Sanskar shocked.

Shravan: Sanskar you kept boasting that you came back without getting caught.

Sanskar was too shocked to react. His eyes have unshed tears. His heart wanted him to trust this little girl. But his mind kept telling him to question more. 

Swara: Still doubtful? (as Sanskar looks on, Swara takes another deep breath) Trust your dreams Sanskar.

Sanskar gets even more shocked. One tear drop fell from his eyes.

Sanskar: My..... dr.... dreams?

Swara: Yes. You have been dreaming about Kavi telling you about her mother being the culprit, right?

Sanskar falls on the chair and starts crying. Shravan is even more shocked. He never knew about Sanskar's dreams. He knew he can't console Sanskar. Swara slowly comes forward and keeps her hand on Sanskar's shoulders. Sanskar hugs her and cries his heart out.

Swara: I know it is difficult to forget your love for Kavi. But instead of forgetting about your love, why don't you keep all your sweet memories and move on? No one is asking you to forget Kavitha. You just need to accept that Kavitha won't come back. Kavitha will never be happy seeing you crying like this Sanskar. She wants you to move on and be happy. Can't you do this for her? 

Sanskar slowly leaves Swara and asked her the one thing she wished he never asked.

Sanskar: Why did Kavitha talk to you?

Swara closes her eyes knowing well this is a very difficult question to answer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like it. Please vote and leave your comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4.9K 15
Story starts when Laksh disappears and Swara leaves with Ragini for Baadi promising to return only after when Laksh arrives. Sanskar is shattered. Le...
BETRAYED OS By Ri

Fanfiction

3.3K 136 1
SwaRagini ~ Serial Track. Kavya and Laksh's marriage. If you hate Ragini, I would suggest you to read this! And if you Love Ragini, I know you'll r...
98.3K 1.7K 14
Ragini-Lakshya and Swara-Sanskaar had a fairytale love story until one day they were separated. Will they be able to trust life again? Will they be...
9.4K 200 2
SwaSan One Shot On Six Months Leap in Serial #37 in BLAME on 22May 2020