Chapter 20

Swara and Sanskar:

It was indeed a very happy day for the Maheshwaris and the Boses. Swara and Sanskar were smiling widely. They had not expected their families to accept their relationship that easily. Maheshwaris were very conservative and orthodox whereas the Boses had a very bad past Marwadis. Swara and Sanskar thought that they would have to turn the world upside down for their marriage. However, they forgot that their families would only want their happiness. The Maheshwaris and Boses had a hearty breakfast and got to know each other well after which Sharmishta and Shoba left from Maheshwari Mansion.

Swara, after bidding bye to her ma and dida, joined Sanskar. They had decided to reveal about their marriage proposal to all their friends immediately. Sanskar had called Shravan earlier and instructed him to come to Rocker's Studio. Shravan had gladly obliged for obvious reasons.

Swara and Sanskar reached the studio just in time to find Shravan entering inside. Sanskar smiled at his crazy friend who was rushing to meet his girlfriend. He then shook his head and was about to exit from his car when Swara pulled him back. Sanskar turned towards her with a mischievous smile.

Sanskar: Woooo!! Swara, what happened to you? You can't get romantic right now.

He looked at Swara with a fake innocent look while she gave him a "are you serious" look.

Swara: Sanskar. (whined) I am not getting romantic. (with a naughty look) I have a plan.

Sanskar looked clueless while Swara smirked.

After a minute or so, Sanskar entered the studio while Swara stayed back. He made a very sad face which removed any happiness in the room and filled the room with anxiety. Before his friends could ask what happened, Sanskar faked an upset tone and spoke.

Sanskar: Mom wants me to marry her friend's daughter.

His statement filled the room with silence for a minute which made him think if they didn't hear him properly. However, within a minute, he received the expected reaction.

All: WHAT?

Shravan: And you said no right?

Sanskar gave him a "are you kidding me" look. He changed his expression to an agitated one.

Sanskar: You think I will be sad if I said no. Of course not. I would have been very happy if I said no.

Sumedh: Then? (Sanskar remained silent to torture them) SPEAK UP.

Sanskar: Mom emotionally blackmailed me. No matter what I say she refused to see reason. Now, I have to marry that girl. I have no choice.

He hid his face in his palms to prevent others from seeing his smile.

All: WHAT?

Jannat: How can you do this to Swara?

Sanskar: You think I am happy doing this. I have no choice here. I am the victim.

Vishal: Who is she?

Sanskar sighed heavily before pointing to the door.

Jannat: You brought her here?

Sanskar gave her a helpless look. Though Jannat looked like she wanted to kill Sanskar, she couldn't forget the fact that he looked miserable. Shravan pulled her towards the entrance and the entire gang followed them to get shocked.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.